Clive Barker's Jericho 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
I read on Wikipedia and it said that Clive Barker would love to make a sequel to Jericho. He said the plot would be something about a ship with 666 kids onboard.

Are you guys excited about there actually being a sequel to Jericho , or do you think this game will suck like the first one?

ragesRemorse
I think if they fixed the problems of the first it could be a great game.

Smasandian
Meh, wasnt really excited about it when I played the demo.

The Darkness was a much better game, but very similar setting.

Impediment
Jericho was a good game, in my opinion. The story was ace, the voice acting was good, and the graphics were sweet. The only flaw, in my opinion, was the terrible team AI and the controls. If that was fixed, the sequel would be awesome.

Nemesis X
Yeah the AI was terrible. They should have delayed the game so they can improve the AI but sadly that didn't happen. But still, the game was kinda good.

Smasandian
Originally posted by Impediment
Jericho was a good game, in my opinion. The story was ace, the voice acting was good, and the graphics were sweet. The only flaw, in my opinion, was the terrible team AI and the controls. If that was fixed, the sequel would be awesome.

And the awful button scenes.

lil bitchiness
Everything apart from the crap ending was cool about this game, from my point of view.
I think the game is in the process of being made, and I hope we get to see all 7 of them back, including Cole and Jones.

Impediment
Yeah, the ending was just piss poor and I felt robbed.

My favorites were Delgado and Cole.

The Roman era was my favorite level. I enjoyed hearing the deviant, twisted speeches made by Cassus Vicus.

KingD19
I loved everyone getting the tech talk, and everybody ripping on the sniper chick because she was a lesbian.

I remember Delgado, hey, how's it feel to have a man inside you?

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Impediment
Yeah, the ending was just piss poor and I felt robbed.

My favorites were Delgado and Cole.

The Roman era was my favorite level. I enjoyed hearing the deviant, twisted speeches made by Cassus Vicus.

Yeah, I didn't find Delgado annoying, although I heard a lot of people did.
Sumerian was an awesome level as well and so beautiful, Crusader's level was weird, and I hated it. Found it to be the creepiest.
But yeah Cassus Vicus was totally awesome bad guy. Hehe..the fat bastard.

I liked Cole as well, she was cool. Later on, it terms of gameplay, Rowlings grew on me a lot.

Originally posted by KingD19
I loved everyone getting the tech talk, and everybody ripping on the sniper chick because she was a lesbian.

I remember Delgado, hey, how's it feel to have a man inside you?
Yeah, Black got it a lot from Delgado.

The game was just so cool. I liked the whole team thing and can't wait for Clive Barker to do his thing again.

And you must admit, the actual story was so original and cool. I think a lot would need to be done to make a movie like this to work, but a book based on Firstborn myth and the time slices and the team would just be greaaaaaaaaaaat.

KingD19
The 2nd one is going to be messed up in such a good way.

Damric
Man the game was awesome it couldn't have been better but just the ending really pissed me off to the point that they better make a second one

Nemesis X
My past has come back to haunt me.

Smasandian
How so?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.