Captain america vs Iron fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
this is current iron fist and steve rogers captain america

Metalmanx
Iron Fist, in my opinion.

llagrok
Cap's in for a real fisting!

guy222
IF

Aries_04
current Fist

BruceSkywalker
Can Cap block the Iron Fist?

Toku King
Captain America

hulkcpbifiussjf
Captain doesn't need to block it when he can dodgesmile. Captain America for the majority

Darth Martin
Cap

Warrior18
Iron Fist wins here I think.
Check IF's respect thread. You will see an old fight between him and Cap. IF is holding back and Cap isn't,yet it is still a very close fight and IF describes Cap's skill as basic. Now consider that current IF is much much better than he was back then.

tdazz
Current IF wins.

TricksterPriest
Danny was also near exhausted during that previous fight with Cap. He'd just gotten through smashing the entire Wrecking Crew. Back then, he could only use the fist twice a day. Danny was killing himself trying to use the technique. erm

And he described it as basic, but the speed&power were overwhelming.

Originally posted by Accel
Iron Fist vs Captain America

At first, this would look like good showing for for Cap and a crappy showing for Danny. However, there are a couple of things to consider here:
1.) Earlier the day of this fight, IF had just fought the Wrecking Crew and had used his Iron Fist move once, meaning that he is not at his peak here while Cap is at his peak.
2.) Due to a misunderstanding, Captain America believes that iron Fist deliberately tried to kill Jarvis. Iron Fist, however, knows the truth is holding back the whole fight while Cap is not.

So we have a worn out Iron Fist holding back and STILL holding his own against a fresh, pissed-off Captain America.

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8129/cap17en.th.jpg

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/7871/cap21ly.th.jpg

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/2946/cap32di.th.jpg

Wolverine2006
Really good fight. I like Cap more but Iron Fist takes this.

Darth Martin
Yea seeing what Danny did to T'Challa I'll change my opinion.

Soljer
Danny.

guy222
thumb up

Warrior18
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Danny was also near exhausted during that previous fight with Cap. He'd just gotten through smashing the entire Wrecking Crew. Back then, he could only use the fist twice a day. Danny was killing himself trying to use the technique. erm

And he described it as basic, but the speed&power were overwhelming.

thumb up

norrinradd43
This is a coin toss imo

Eternal Idol
I think Captain America would win over classic Iron Fist. Current Iron Fist, though.... I've heard he can manipulate chi to heal himself, or use energy attacks, boost his strength/speed/durability to much higher levels, etc...

I don't think Cap could beat current Iron Fist. It just doesn't seem plausible, barring a couple of flukes.

OneDumbG0
I would actually lean towards Iron Fist here too. Although he kinda did poorly against HYDRA goons/drones earlier on in the The Last Iron Fist Story, whereas I'm pretty sure Cap woulda mopped the floor with em all... his 1v1 fighting abilities are well-suited to take down Cap. Especially since his upgrades.

Iron Fist 6/10.

Priest
Captain America knocked out teh Hulk!

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I would actually lean towards Iron Fist here too. Although he kinda did poorly against HYDRA goons/drones earlier on in the The Last Iron Fist Story, whereas I'm pretty sure Cap woulda mopped the floor with em all... his 1v1 fighting abilities are well-suited to take down Cap. Especially since his upgrades.

Iron Fist 6/10.

Yeah thats all fine and dandy but the postman damaged my comics! mad

OneDumbG0
^ F@ckin postmen. They would wreck my comics back when I got home subscriptions too. Go to a local comic retailer and have them pull your comics for you. Oh, and be friendly with them. Otherwise, if your a run-of-the-mill customer they will fugging take your pulled comics and give them to their favored customers and leave you with crappy copies or excuses. I'm not a collector anymore, I just read comics so I don't really care about the condition, but after not getting my Ultimates v2 issues and getting a few bent Infinite Crisis copies, I got pissed off and told em straight-up. Needless to say, they kept me happy afterwards til I just took my business elsewhere without telling em.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ F@ckin postmen. They would wreck my comics back when I got home subscriptions too. Go to a local comic retailer and have them pull your comics for you. Oh, and be friendly with them. Otherwise, if your a run-of-the-mill customer they will fugging take your pulled comics and give them to their favored customers and leave you with crappy copies or excuses. I'm not a collector anymore, I just read comics so I don't really care about the condition, but after not getting my Ultimates v2 issues and getting a few bent Infinite Crisis copies, I got pissed off and told em straight-up. Needless to say, they kept me happy afterwards til I just took my business elsewhere without telling em.

Yeah I don't think im going to order comics anymore, but when they are in book format they have to give them to you by hand so they don't get damaged through the letterbox.....****ing Postman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.