Galactus vs. Mephisto & Dormammu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
-Galactus is at FULL Power

-fight takes place on & around Earth

occultdestroyer
FP Galactus?
C'mon, this is spite!

Utrigita
Galactus for the win.

Bouboumaster
Galactus ftw

guy222
g

janus77
spite

ultimatethor
Galactus was going to consume mephsitos dimension. He takes this fight.

guy222
janus...sweet sig

bbrem123
how did the dormammu vs eternity fight go?

Galan007
Originally posted by bbrem123
how did the dormammu vs eternity fight go? dormmy overcame eternity both times.

Sup3rman1521
Originally posted by Galan007
dormmy overcame eternity both times. Dormammu defeated Eternity twice?! Where's the scans to this?

bbrem123
Originally posted by Galan007
dormmy overcame eternity both times.

if so team take big G out

Sup3rman1521
If Dormammu beat Eternity twice, isn't that like PIS/CIS like Spidey vs. Firelord?

Priest
Dormmy beat Eternity using a plot device.

Anyother encounter Eternity would crush Dormmy.
Galactus wins.

janus77
Originally posted by guy222
janus...sweet sig
thanks guy, all credit to starlock smile

your sig is, as usual, pretty fantastic... the Ghost Rider one before was awesome too.

Priest
BTW Odin stalemated Dormammu.

janus77
surely this is spite no?

we're talking Galactus at "Full Power" and we've no reason to suppose that Galactus' capacity to increase power by consuming the universe, multiverse etc has an end so ...

Priest
Galactus wins 'full power" (what ever that is) or not.

bbrem123
dorm and umar took out eternity

Sup3rman1521
Originally posted by Priest
Dormmy beat Eternity using a plot device.

What do you mean by plot device? Just curious. Because i can't picture anyone beating Eternity unless its like LT or TOAA or something.

janus77
it's the "Full Power" thing that leads me to believe that this is spite.

other than that, I'd say it would be a drawn out battle but with Galactus the eventual winner.

we know he can consume mephisto's domain thus mephisto's energy/power source can become Galactus' feedstock.

this would take mephisto out of the game whilst amping up Galactus to whatever fraction mephisto's domain is compared to the 616 universe on which Galactus usually feasts.

Galan007
Originally posted by Sup3rman1521
Dormammu defeated Eternity twice?! Where's the scans to this? you misunderstand me. in the first battle dormmy did 'overcome' eternity, but lost his physical form in the process. in their the second battle it was both he and umar whom overcame eternity, and that battle took place off panel.

basically, neither of those battles can be used to accurately gauge dormmy's current power - as one took place decades ago, and the other was a shared feat.

Priest
Originally posted by Sup3rman1521
What do you mean by plot device? Just curious. Because i can't picture anyone beating Eternity unless its like LT or TOAA or something.
He over threw eternity because of the shift in the Cosmic Axis, and he did is with the help of Umar..
Without the Shift in the of Cosmic Axis Dormmy looses bad.

Seriously, Dormmy is on par with Odin since they stalemated.
Galactus is out of his legue.

CaptainStoic
Depending on how much Galactus consumed he could win this, but with his average showings I could see these two taking him down all day long. I'm thinking he would need some help with these two.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Depending on how much Galactus consumed he could win this, but with his average showings I could see these two taking him down all day long. I'm thinking he would need some help with these two.

His average showings--by the graces of plot lines that can make sense, as well as letting the feature characters (i.e., characters going against Galactus) continue to exist in the story lines--are almost always when Galactus is WEAK. Obviously, full power is very different. So the majority of Galactus' average showings (the ones where he is weak) are just irrelevant here.

If people have a problem with that logic...blame Marvel writers for always having to write Galactus down from his power set, which in turn happens so frequently that they become average showings, in order to make interesting stories and compelling drama. Otherwise, almost every story featuring Galactus would literally last (just like a truly-written Flash) 1 panel.

swift.64
Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.