Paul phoenix vs zangif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
both in thier primes, who wins?

Man of Christ
i meant zangief as in the wrestler from street fighter

Sado22
Paul. come and talk when Zangief actually has a feat.

~Sado

Kirikaze Fuuma
nah. paul wins.

Man of Christ
he wrestled bears

Dark-Jaxx
And wrestling a bear matches up to a top tier like Paul how?

StyleTime
Because Paul lost to one.

teehee

Dark-Jaxx
That bear knew martial arts. big grin

Seriously though, when did he lose to Kuma or that fatass Panda?

Sado22
he lost to him in Tekken4...and because he got careless. also Tekken4 paul was unfocused and weighed down by disappointment for being screwed out of the championship in Tekken3. all from his profile. his tekken5 profile clearly said he was unfocused and lost cuz of carelessness.

doesn't change the fact that he beat Kuma sr. in Tekken2 and Kuma jr. in Tekken3. he probably also beat him in Tekken5. oh and he KO'd Kuma with a single punch in TTT.

also, let me clear this out: Zangeif wrestling bear is NOT a feat. why? because wrestling bear is not a feet when you're bigger and taller than one erm

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
What about using a tornado to assist in training?

DX5
Pheonix is probably the overall better fighter.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
What about using a tornado to assist in training? He used a tornado in training? no expression

Sado22
he didn't. he was caught up in one and was holding on for dear life on a table or something. when he came crashing down the table or whatever exploded...............tornade piledriver inventedno expression

~Sado

Vampire Savior
Zangief doesn't wrestle one bear at a time, he fights several at once.
And he chills wit'em too. Lol

Sado22
we've only seen him wrestle with one. and that was in SFA2.

Vampire Savior
Originally posted by Sado22
we've only seen him wrestle with one. and that was in SFA2. Well in the Udon Comic he fights wit 4 of them at once, and when there done, they chill in hot spring.

Blax_Hydralisk

also, let me clear this out: Zangeif wrestling bear is NOT a feat. why? because wrestling bear is not a feet when you're bigger and taller than one erm

Zangief weighs more then Polar Bears?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Zangief weighs more then Polar Bears? The guy's torso is at least 5 feet long, and he is extemely tall, and he is comprised near totally of muscle, no fat, so it would not surprise me.

Terryc250
Mg74Dh_2z1Q

Zangief goes splat.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
That bear knew martial arts. big grin

Seriously though, when did he lose to Kuma or that fatass Panda?
Tekken 4. It was stated that Paul didn't have his head in the game, so many people just ignore it.

he lost to him in Tekken4...and because he got careless. also Tekken4 paul was unfocused and weighed down by disappointment for being screwed out of the championship in Tekken3. all from his profile. his tekken5 profile clearly said he was unfocused and lost cuz of carelessness.

doesn't change the fact that he beat Kuma sr. in Tekken2 and Kuma jr. in Tekken3. he probably also beat him in Tekken5. oh and he KO'd Kuma with a single punch in TTT.

~Sado
Um...you know you were probably the only person who took my post seriously? I was joking comrade. Hence the smiley. We all know that Paul > Kuma. I'd give this battle to Paul as well.

Sidenote: We shouldn't use Tekken Tag feats.

Sado22
udon is noncanon. ryu actually wins fights in that thing so we know for sure its noncanon laughing

a) he wrestles grizzly bears
b) did you hear me say anything about weight? confused
c) Zangeif is anywhere for 7 to 8foot. that's about as much as Bear go interms of hieght. on top of that Zangief is like 99.9% muscle and vodka.

oh....sorry man. its just been a while since people in KMC acutally joked around except me. so now i don't know how to act when someone actually jokes with me sad

oh and where you been man? haven't seen you around in while. nwayz, welcome back styles! big grin

....damn.

~Sado

Dark-Jaxx
udon is noncanon. ryu actually wins fights in that thing so we know for sure its noncanon laughing

a) he wrestles grizzly bears
b) did you hear me say anything about weight? confused
c) Zangeif is anywhere for 7 to 8foot. that's about as much as Bear go interms of hieght. on top of that Zangief is like 99.9% muscle and vodka. 1. UDON shows canon abilities for the characters.

2. Grizzly Bears can be ten feet tall. Polar Bears are 12 feet tall.

StyleTime
oh....sorry man. its just been a while since people in KMC acutally joked around except me. so now i don't know how to act when someone actually jokes with me sad

oh and where you been man? haven't seen you around in while. nwayz, welcome back styles! big grin

~Sado
Yeah, I miss the old VG days too.

I've just been peeping in since summer was here and I didn't have much to do apart from work. I pretty much just add a point or two to debates now. I rarely get seriously involved with them anymore.

Sado22
no.

~Sado

Vampire Savior
udon is noncanon. ryu actually wins fights in that thing so we know for sure its noncanon laughing The abilities are...

no.

~Sado Wrong...

Sado22
so ryu's hadouken DOES barely any damage then right? big grin

Vampire Savior
so ryu's hadouken DOES barely any damage then right? big grin Or just one of them will defeats his foes big grin

Dark-Jaxx
no.

~Sado Yeah, they really do.

Sado22
you talking about that adon part? been saying it my whole life: Adon=pvssy laughing

i read something along the lines of that. but its still a comic book and its still noncanon. why bother bringing it up? on top of that, it only goes on to prove what i've been saying: hadouken=well landed kick

~Sado

Vampire Savior
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, they really do. You might as well give it up, arguin wit this guy about SF is like arguin wit a women, it wont stop untill you do 1st. And even then, yur still gonna hear about it later.

Sado22
translation:

and arguing with women isn't a big thing. you just need to know what you're talking about wink

DarkC
Phoenix takes this, almost as strong as Zangreif and a lot faster.

Vampire Savior
even through emo fanboy rants and immature "deedeedees" Sado doesn't let me walk away from some halfassed claim i make and makes me realize the flaws in my own logic or pretty much pwns me.

REAL TRANSLATION...

I suck at debating and I'm the hugest hater/fanboy on KMC and cuz I don't like certain characters they automaticly loose to who I do like and my logic is so ****ed up that even I am blind to it and think that I'm "pwning" people when really I'm just spewing stupid BS....I really need to learn what I'm talking about and get a life.

and arguing with women isn't a big thing. Yeah, if you are one. wink

Sado22
oh this is the part where i offer the vampire savior *cough* rebuttal:
"deedededee"

laughing

nah, you probably don't get anywhere cuz you go all "deedededee" on 'em. and stop being a sexist pig! mad

JustFrame
Actually, the Bears that Zangief wrestles are not Grizzly Bears, those bears only thrive within America, in which although Grizzlies and the other brown bears are of naturally the same species. The Russian counterparts are actually bigger then Grizzly Bears, the only brown bears larger then the Russian Bears are the Kodiak Bears, who actually are rivaled in size with the Polar Bear as being the largest predator on land.

Also, Zangief is not around 7'8...that's crazy, that would put him higher then even someone like Sagat and T. Hawk...who he is absolutely not in contention with.

Zangief is actually only around 7'0 feet in height, which would still make him shorter then the average Brown Bear at 8'0 feet+ standing upward. Lastly, Zangief wrestling bears in the freezing Siberian winter with barely anything to protect his skin from the winter as well as the bear is an amazing feat, considering Gief only does this for sport which ='s For Fun.

Not to mention if Zangief learning the SPD was from being thrown into a cyclone and landing on his head, then that would be make Zangief even more beastly, because to survive a cyclone itself would push his durability to even greater heights.

For me, personally, I'd vote for Gief over Paul, even if Paul was not "in" his fight against Kuma in Tekken 4, he still lost to a Bear regardless, and bears are wrestled by Zangief in the freezing winter for fun.

Gief>>>Paul.

Dark-Jaxx
i read something along the lines of that. but its still a comic book and its still noncanon. why bother bringing it up? on top of that, it only goes on to prove what i've been saying: hadouken=well landed kick

~Sado So even though you have seen it proved to be canon to their powers, you still deny that it is. Wow man. no expression

Sado22
oh my bad then. thanx for the info JF smile

i read somewhere that he was around 8foot. T.Hawk is supposed to be the tallest with a proper 8foot. Zangeif is in that neighbourhood.

they show geif fighting that kodiak bear in SFA2 ending and they are about the same size. fighting something that you're as big as is not really a feat...especially if you're nothing but muscle like he is.

landed on his head? i read that he was holding on to table or something and when he landed with it, it was destroyed.

but Paul isn't a bear, can dust a boulder with not even his strongest punch, has reversals, great throws, is faster, more experienced and has fought Kazuya to a stalemate and probably beaten Heihachi. in fact, amongst the tekken fandom it is generally accepted that Paul beat Jin in Tekken3 since he was the winner of it.

i vote for Paul with a 7/10

it stated that the Udon comics are NOT canon as it stated on wiki. you blame me for taking whatever it shows with a grain of salt?no expression

~Sado

Dark-Jaxx
It was stated by the makers that they ARE canon to there powers.

Wiki? Lol fvck wiki.

Sado22
oh. well, its not like i've been proven wrong. all it does is show that i've been right all along while you guys've been going on about vaporizing people and doing beam projectiles laughing

SADO RULES! REST ARE FOOS! Happy Dance

Vampire Savior
oh this is the part where i offer the vampire savior *cough* rebuttal:
"deedededee"

laughing laughing Thank you...my Deedeedee has really made an impact.

nah, you probably don't get anywhere cuz you go all "deedededee" on 'em. and stop being a sexist pig! mad Does my deedeedee bother you that much? laughing out loud

I'm good...REAL good!

Sado22
roll eyes (sarcastic)
lame comeback...and it actually took you a week to come up with it laughing

Vampire Savior
roll eyes (sarcastic)
lame comeback...and it actually took you a week to come up with it laughing Lame comeback? Comin back from what? What would I need "comeback for"? Weirdo...

And I didn't post in a week cuz I have a life. laughing

Sado22
such a loser... laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

DarkC
Why do you mock him for taking so long to reply, and not me earlier on in 'Gouki vs Cloud'? That's the thing I don't get.

Vampire Savior
such a loser... laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing You? laughing

Vampire Savior
Originally posted by DarkC
Why do you mock him for taking so long to reply, and not me earlier on in 'Gouki vs Cloud'? That's the thing I don't get. He's a real enigma aint he?

Kirikaze Fuuma
you are the real enigma too laughing out loud

DarkSerpent
paul he has cool hair

Sado22
quoted for truth! smile

Vampire Savior
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
you are the real enigma too laughing out loud Am I really?

Kirikaze Fuuma
right. smile

Sado22
back to topic........Paul wins.

Dark-Jaxx
I would still like somehow to clarify how he uses a tornado in training.

Sado22
.....................its capcomno expression

Dark-Jaxx
Kay...But I wanna know exactly what he did.

That could make a big difference, if he say, grappled with a tornado and put it in submission(lol), then he would win this fight.

Sado22
laughing out loud
he got caught in it, held on to a table or somethign for dear life and when he eventually came down the table was totally destroyed on impact. Russian atomic buster is born. yay.

Dark-Jaxx
Well that does show impressive durability at least, but I still say Paul would win, he would just have to hit Zangief more times now.

Sado22
true. Paul's way too skilled and has much more hitting power than Zangeif. wrestling bears is one thing.........dusting giant boulders without your strongest punch is another league. besides, we don't know if Zangief can actually soak that much damage either.

all in all, Paul wins 8/10

~Sado

Dark-Jaxx
I don't know if it is that high of a victory, I would say 7/10, but I am just giving Zangief three wins because of the possibility he could outlast Paul with his durability.

Sado22
what durability? the tornado thing, the impact was absorbed by the table....not Zangief. beating up bears and being gay aint a feat either.....not that i'm biggot though.

Dark-Jaxx
That totally manly patch of chesthair is the feat.

Sado22
then you're gonna love me love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.