Goku vs. Inuyasha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Jaxx
It had to be done.

This is Goku from DBZ vs. Inuyasha from the anime of the same name.

Both anime and manga feats can be used for both.

Fight takes place in the city of Townsville from Powerpuff Girls cause I said so.

Goku as we know has super strength that rises with each Super Saiyan transformation, blinding speed, high durability, and can manipulate energy in the form of Ki blasts that can destroy as much as a planet.

Inuyasha has super strength, speed, and durability, is a half demon, and has a demon sword and shit.

Who wins?

Kento
Power Puff Girls kick them both out of Townsville because they are disturbing Fuzzy Lumpkins.

Dark-Jaxx
PPG was an awesome show and I challenge anyone to say otherwise.

Grinning Goku
Goku in a stomp.

Dark-Jaxx
No way dog.

Inuyasha can use the Backlash Wave to send all of Goku's attacks back and shit.

Kento
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
PPG was an awesome show and I challenge anyone to say otherwise. PowerPuff Girls suck....the anime version anyways.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Kento
PowerPuff Girls suck....the anime version anyways. Yeah that one DOES suck.

Kento
I had hopes it wouldn't..until I found out they were turned into magical girls.

dvampire
Wow! A silly spite thread.

Anyways Goku obviously takes this match.

Dark-Jaxx
I disagree.

With the Dragon Tessaiga, Inuyasha can absorb all of Goku's attacks.

Ban Mido
This isn't even funny =/.

With the Dragon Tessaiga it's a sheer STOMP for Inuyasha =\.....

Ugh....Inuyasha with the Dragon Scale Tessaiga stomps even Lord of Nightmares I mean come on seriously people get your head into the game here -__-

Ban Mido
Originally posted by Ban Mido
This isn't even funny =/.

With the Dragon Tessaiga it's a sheer STOMP for Inuyasha =\.....

Ugh....Inuyasha with the Dragon Scale Tessaiga stomps even Lord of Nightmares I mean come on seriously people get your head into the game here -__- oh and I don't want to hear any BS like "GOKU WILL SOLAR FLARE HIM AND KICK OFF HIS HEAD" psssh cause hello it's like an automatic LOSS for Goku cause Inuyasha can smell him with his head popped off...he's seriously something else..don't mess with Inuyasha..

Endless Mike
.... no comment

BradBalboa
I give this to Goku big grin
Iv never seen Inuyasha do anythign on Gokus level I just watched Inuyasha vs Bankkotsu....not impressive, pretty cool. But Goku takes this easy

Kirikaze Fuuma
goku wins obviously

Dark-Jaxx
No way, ya'll niggas should listen to Ban Mido.

He has the right idea.

Inuyasha can smell him if Goku tries to kick his head off.

BradBalboa
im sure Inuyasha is a good fighter in his own rights,but whats he gonan do if Gokus decides to destroy the Planet ?? he wudnt be abe to throw that back at him, and he cant take it, goku wins !!
yes i know goku wudnt destroy the planet but he easily cud !!

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Endless Mike
.... no comment

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by BradBalboa
im sure Inuyasha is a good fighter in his own rights,but whats he gonan do if Gokus decides to destroy the Planet ?? he wudnt be abe to throw that back at him, and he cant take it, goku wins !!
yes i know goku wudnt destroy the planet but he easily cud !! Inuyasha would backlash wave it back at Goku.

gryphon28
I must agree with you

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by gryphon28
I must agree with you Still waiting for those pics babe.

gryphon28
Don't call me babe roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dark-Jaxx
I'm sorry honey. You know I LOOOOVE you.

gryphon28
sad your mean you know that

Dark-Jaxx
No I'm not. I'm just a man, who loves a woman.

gryphon28
huh shit isn't this just messed up I don't like you any more

Dark-Jaxx
...I'm sorry. sad

gryphon28
It's alright I didn't mean it Love laughing

Dark-Jaxx
Thankies. hug

gryphon28
whatever the hell makes you happy wink

Dark-Jaxx
Well I think you know what would make me happy. 131

gryphon28
I know and it ain't happening ether

Dark-Jaxx
You'll come around. I know it. 131

gryphon28
You were right when you said you don't give up erm

Dark-Jaxx
Of course not. smile

I get shits and giggles from this as well you know. smile

gryphon28
You do

Dark-Jaxx
Yes, I do. big grin

Vampire Savior
Lol @ Inuyasha Backlashin a 10X Kamehameha!

And I had no idea that the PPG had an anime.

Dark-Jaxx
Do not watch the PPG anime! It will pop the blood vessels in your eyeballs!

Vampire Savior
Do not watch the PPG anime! It will pop the blood vessels in your eyeballs! Yea, the art looks rather poor. Almost Shinchan like.....

Nemesis X
Dark-Jaxx, what the hell? You're saying that Pokemon can beat Inuyasha easily but you're saying Inuyasha can defeat a saiyan warrior who can blow up a planet What the f**k?

Blax_Hydralisk
This thread is all one big attempt at sarcasm. He's making fun of all the people who were overrating Inuyasha to ridiculous levels in the pokemon thread.

Nemesis X
Should have seen that coming from a crazed Pokemon fanatic.

Vampire Savior
LOL....Pokemon, I hate myself for all the money I spent on those damn cards and games and toys and books and bed sheets and......

I HATE POKEMON!!!!

I left Pokemon for DBZ and never looked. Boy, the days of bein a kid sure was fun...and stupid.

Kento
Originally posted by Vampire Savior
LOL....Pokemon, I hate myself for all the money I spent on those damn cards and games and toys and books and bed sheets and......

I HATE POKEMON!!!!

I left Pokemon for DBZ and never looked. Boy, the days of bein a kid sure was fun...and stupid. Funny I'm the exact opposite. I left DBZ for Pokemon and never looked back. Though I don't hate myself for all the money I spent on Japanese version of DBZ figures, and the dvds, and shirts that I grew out of long ago.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Should have seen that coming from a crazed Pokemon fanatic. Considering your terrible logic comprehension and general stupidity, I can't take an insult from you seriously.

BradBalboa
Funny I'm the exact opposite. I left DBZ for Pokemon and never looked back. Though I don't hate myself for all the money I spent on Japanese version of DBZ figures, and the dvds, and shirts that I grew out of long ago.

You left DBZ ?? i teen anime for Pokemon ?? the mosy kiddy cartoon imaganable...how old are you ??

Kento
You left DBZ ?? i teen anime for Pokemon ?? the mosy kiddy cartoon imaganable...how old are you ?? And yet..the most fun to watch imo. And the games entertain me when I'm at work or bored while I grow bored of DB games quite fast.

And if you must know I'm 22.

TKM
It amuses me how easily everyone gets off topic: Dark-Jaxx and gryphon28's love confessions to getting over watching Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z.

But enough of my rambling. Inuyasha wins. big grin

Endless Mike
If you ask me parody threads like this should incur some kind of penalty....

TKM
I'm not serious, I'm just joking. You people take such little things so seriously. If they have a problem with it then they'll let me know.

Pyron_Knight
Well it really depends...
If this was DB Goku, I think Inu may win.
For instance, start of series for both of them and no weapons, I actually give it to Inuyasha. He's actually stronger and faster and more durable at this point.

However that all goes to hell around the 21st Tournament..by then Inu will need his sword. Wind Scar should be enough.

By 22nd Tournament, I'd say Goku takes a firm majority but if Inu gets his Diamond/Adamant Barrage, he may take it.

By end of the King Piccolo Saga and beyond..Inu's only hope is to hit Goku with his 1st Class Ticket to Hell. And that's about as likely as people ever really liking Sasuke.

BradBalboa
And yet..the most fun to watch imo. And the games entertain me when I'm at work or bored while I grow bored of DB games quite fast.

And if you must know I'm 22.
well, fair enough ig ues, especially the game part, but if your 22 do u not get the piss ripped right out of u by your workmates ??

JustFrame
No Way, DBZ Goku in a curb stomp, this is way too lopsided.

Goku can instant transmission, and forget all of the "anime" screne antics, because it is basically what it is, instant, as seen within the manga where Goku utilized it against Cell in his 2nd Form.

Smelling Goku would mean that Inuyasha would have to be within a good range to do so. Yet Goku can feel an energy ki of someone multiple galaxies away, if he focuses on Inuyasha, IT, and smack, Inuyasha K.O.

Lastly, what I want to know is this...if Goku can survive planet destroying attacks, is shown being thrown into mountains and caving them in on a regular basis, what special would really put Goku out of commission from Inuyasha?

Goku is so much faster then Inuyasha, far stronger, more durable, has far greater fire power, is a gifted martial artist, and has 100000x the experience by training and fighting against beings not even on his planet, and great firepower then anything Inuyasha has.

One Instant Transmission and a punch by Goku would lay Inuyasha out.

Kento
well, fair enough ig ues, especially the game part, but if your 22 do u not get the piss ripped right out of u by your workmates ?? Not when I slowly turn them into gamers or anime fans if they weren't to begin with. And most people I know my age are into almost the same things I am. Except I'm more into the anime than they are cause they are strictly fans of the games. Helps that...only 4 other ppl work at my job though. That I actually work with anyway.

Also helps I could care less what people think about me. It's my life not theirs.

Vampire Savior
Funny I'm the exact opposite. I left DBZ for Pokemon and never looked back. Whoa, that's really weird...no joke.

Vampire Savior
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
And that's about as likely as people ever really liking Sasuke. I'm not the only one that hates Sasuke?! Awesome!

Next er body will say that Ryuhou from S-Cryed sux too...cuz he does, and that Inuyasha sux and that Sesshomaru is the man...girly man anyway. The show should be called Sesshomaru, not Inuyasha.

Sesshomaru=Cool...and androgynous.

Kento
Originally posted by Vampire Savior
Whoa, that's really weird...no joke. Eh maybe it's because by the time I had seen Pokemon I'd already seen all of DBZ and knew most of DBGT and Pokemon was new. That's what drew me away. And as the years have gone by I saw more and more anime and DB kept getting lower and lower on the list of stuff I liked while Pokemon..hasn't really changed. Even the voices for Pokemon I've gotten over the change as much as I prefer the older voices while the american version of DBZ I hate the new voices and always willm. Not that they are really new since it's been years but still.

carver9
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Well it really depends...
If this was DB Goku, I think Inu may win.
For instance, start of series for both of them and no weapons, I actually give it to Inuyasha. He's actually stronger and faster and more durable at this point.

However that all goes to hell around the 21st Tournament..by then Inu will need his sword. Wind Scar should be enough.

By 22nd Tournament, I'd say Goku takes a firm majority but if Inu gets his Diamond/Adamant Barrage, he may take it.

By end of the King Piccolo Saga and beyond..Inu's only hope is to hit Goku with his 1st Class Ticket to Hell. And that's about as likely as people ever really liking Sasuke.

True post. This is a curb stomp in a millisecond.

carver9
Originally posted by JustFrame
No Way, DBZ Goku in a curb stomp, this is way too lopsided.

Goku can instant transmission, and forget all of the "anime" screne antics, because it is basically what it is, instant, as seen within the manga where Goku utilized it against Cell in his 2nd Form.

Smelling Goku would mean that Inuyasha would have to be within a good range to do so. Yet Goku can feel an energy ki of someone multiple galaxies away, if he focuses on Inuyasha, IT, and smack, Inuyasha K.O.

Lastly, what I want to know is this...if Goku can survive planet destroying attacks, is shown being thrown into mountains and caving them in on a regular basis, what special would really put Goku out of commission from Inuyasha?

Goku is so much faster then Inuyasha, far stronger, more durable, has far greater fire power, is a gifted martial artist, and has 100000x the experience by training and fighting against beings not even on his planet, and great firepower then anything Inuyasha has.

One Instant Transmission and a punch by Goku would lay Inuyasha out.

Another true statement. Goku during the king picollo saga could get a 10/10 easily against inuyasha.

yungz22
Inuyasha would backlash wave it back at Goku.

fine even if goku didnt use any attacks and fought with just taijutsu he would beat inuyasha.

Plus if goku did instant kamehameha inuyasha wouldn't be able to send that back and end up being obliterated

Kento
You do know Jaxx isn't serious right? It's basically a spite thread.

Endless Mike
Sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internets

Blax_Hydralisk
It does if you're good at making sarcastic jokes in the first place...

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
It does if you're good at making sarcastic jokes in the first place... I'm good at making sarcastic jokes? eek!

Blax_Hydralisk
No.

You're the best at making sarcastic jokes. Obviously!

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
No.

You're the best at making sarcastic jokes. Obviously! Y-you don't know how much that means to me coming from you. cry

Nemesis X
Dark-Jaxx, Blax is being sarcastic.

Kento
Dark-Jaxx, Blax is being sarcastic. I'm sure he knows. They do that kinda thing alot. Unless of course you're being sarcastic about him being sarcastic..Who can really tell over the net.

Nemesis X
So since we obviously know who the winner is, why don't we just stop talking on here then (this thread I mean)?

This spite thread seems more ridiculous than that Ada Wong vs. Chun-Li thread I made a while back in the Games 'Versus' Forum.

First_Tsurugi06
Doesn't the Backlash Wave only work on demons and demon based attacks? Last I checked, Goku's neither demonic nor even from the planet earth. Either way, Goku's physical prowess surpasses Inuyasha's by more than enough to annihilate the sappy mutt.

My two cents.

Vampire Savior
Someone needs to finnish the Inuyasha anime.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Doesn't the Backlash Wave only work on demons and demon based attacks? Last I checked, Goku's neither demonic nor even from the planet earth.

Inuyasha killed some demon that'll allow him to unleash the windscar whenever. Inuyasha used the windscar to level down mountains and they weren't demons.

Nemesis X
Uh, forget what I just said there. I didn't completely read what First_Tsurugi06 just said and for a second there, I thought he meant windscar embarrasment

BradBalboa
Inuyasha killed some demon that'll allow him to unleash the windscar whenever. Inuyasha used the windscar to level down mountains and they weren't demons.

Yes, But you can Compare Goku to a mountain !!
It wud be easyier ( alot easier) to destroy a planet than to destroy Goku !!

Endless Mike
Yes, But you can Compare Goku to a mountain !!
It wud be easyier ( alot easier) to destroy a planet than to destroy Goku !!

Funny, because it was stated he would have died had Buu's earth - destroying blast hit him

BradBalboa
Funny, because it was stated he would have died had Buu's earth - destroying blast hit him

Buus blats had enough power init to destroy earth 10X over stated by Goku himself, and Buu put even more energy into ti after he said thid !..

Vegeta in the saiyan saga withstood a Planet destroying kamehameha of Goku, then a spirit bomb ! much lesser characters in the series have taken PDAs, Goku could easily !

Endless Mike
That was only a dub line

Goku's attack didn't detonate when it hit Vegeta, he escaped it (and there's no proof it could destroy a planet anyway).

Genki Dama has never destroyed a planet.

The closest anyone has come to surviving a planet destroying attack was when Frieza was on the surface of an exploding planet, or when Buu regenerated from the explosion of the earth that he caused himself. That's still only a fraction of the actual explosive power, though.

Anyway this is off topic.

Robtard
Silly fanboys, Goku doesn't have a chance here. He'd spend a good 2.5 episodes (about 50 mins) powering up, Inuyasha would just run in and slice (it's a sword, right?) him in twain.

Edit: Oh, forgot to add, Superman would destroy both of them.

BradBalboa
Originally posted by Robtard
Silly fanboys, Goku doesn't have a chance here. He'd spend a good 2.5 episodes (about 50 mins) powering up, Inuyasha would just run in and slice (it's a sword, right?) him in twain.

Edit: Oh, forgot to add, Superman would destroy both of them.

oh i forgot to ad **** OFF !!!
no oen mentioend supes fanboy and for your information Goku wins this easily !!

BradBalboa
That was only a dub line

Goku's attack didn't detonate when it hit Vegeta, he escaped it (and there's no proof it could destroy a planet anyway).

Genki Dama has never destroyed a planet.

The closest anyone has come to surviving a planet destroying attack was when Frieza was on the surface of an exploding planet, or when Buu regenerated from the explosion of the earth that he caused himself. That's still only a fraction of the actual explosive power, though.

Anyway this is off topic.

....."sigh"

Robtard
oh i forgot to ad **** OFF !!!
no oen mentioend supes fanboy and for your information Goku wins this easily !!

Figures that a Guku fanboy would be so belligerent. Na, the other guy is part demon and he has a magical sword with magical powers. Guku is what, part monkey?

You're right, Superman was off-topic, he would win though.

braveheart
No way dog.

Inuyasha can use the Backlash Wave to send all of Goku's attacks back and shit.

the backlash wave only sends back demon stuff and goku is not a demon

BradBalboa
Originally posted by Robtard
Figures that a Guku fanboy would be so belligerent. Na, the other guy is part demon and he has a magical sword with magical powers. Guku is what, part monkey?

You're right, Superman was off-topic, he would win though.

wtf man lol Goku is part monkey

strange since hes not even from the same planet as monkeys, and thats your opinion !!1

im not a goku fanboy, i like supes just as much as goku !1

goku wisn this

Endless Mike
Like I said, sarcasm does not translate well over the internets

JacopeX
This is a very stupid stupid fight. If a human can defeat Inuyasha, how would he stand a chance against Goku.

manoy
Goku smacks Inuyasha before he can even blink.

DolX1
Of course he beats him!

Wei Phoenix
Warp Kamehameha, Solar Flare then punch to the face, spirit bomb, Kaio Ken, many things is going to put him down.

DolX1
Originally posted by DolX1
Of course he beats him!

I meant to say of course Goku beats him!

yungz22
y r we still talkin bout dis

DolX1
Originally posted by yungz22
y r we still talkin bout dis

Probably wanted to see how well Goku does against his backlash wave. Mind you he can manage it!

yungz22
Originally posted by DolX1
Probably wanted to see how well Goku does against his backlash wave. Mind you he can manage it!

it wouldnt work goku is not a demon so it wouldnt repel his energy

DolX1
Originally posted by yungz22
it wouldnt work goku is not a demon so it wouldnt repel his energy

Im not talkin about Inuyasha survivin, Inuyasha's toast! Goku can manage it!

Nemesis X
Goku can like blow up a planet and Inuyasha is only lucky to level down an entire mountain in one slash from his windscar. We're gonna have to face it, Goku wins.

TheBadguy
This thread made me rage so hard. and Freeza tanked Namek's explosion while he had fought forever with Goku, while he was cut in half, while he didn't even have the energy to float anymore, and while he just had taken Goku's blast meant to kill him. Then he survived in space as less than half a body with no food or water, for who knows how long till his father found him.

Don't downplay the feats, Brolly took Freeza's planet buster explosion along with planet Vegeta's explosion while he was a baby.

Dark-Jaxx
...Wtf are you talking about? no expression

Endless Mike
I wonder when everyone is going to realize that this is a joke thread

First_Tsurugi06
They probably don't want to just for the sake of making it seem like they're on topic.

My guess at least.

Kirikaze Fuuma
this thread is a joke. the winner is too obvious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.