spiderman vs shredder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthyoda23
shredder is at his full potienal who wins?

Scoobless
Full potential? isn't he just a human martial artist with weird armour?

darthyoda23
Originally posted by Scoobless
Full potential? isn't he just a human martial artist with weird armour? alright just who wins i think spidey t akes it

occultdestroyer
Spidey finishes him off with a web ball

BruceSkywalker
Spidey ftw

TheBadguy
I don't know

Priest
Spiderman easily.

Dark-Jaxx
Old Cartoon Shredder wins. smile

TheBadguy
Cap fed Spidey his ass. If Spidey wins it will be far from easy.

Scoobless
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Cap fed Spidey his ass. If Spidey wins it will be far from easy.

Spidey fights Cap like he would fight his own mother though ... he can't bring himself to hurt him.

Priest
Captain America would kick Shredder's ass anywayz, not much of a comparison.

darthyoda23
i aggre with most of u shredder dosent stand a chance against spidey

Juk3n
Pete all the way - why the hell are people bringing up CapUSA? Are you trying to compare Cap to Shreddhead?

And you dare to do it here? Banishment!!!!!!

swift.64
spider man neuralizes shredder. To be honest id rather have the scale power of a super spider than extreme steroids(Cap).

guy222
spidey

skywalker833
Spiderman, easily.

darthyoda23
alright guys keep it cool sad yes spiderman wud win but it wont be easy wink

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by darthyoda23
shredder is at his full potienal who wins?

At full potential, the most powerful Shredder was considered a God. He could litteraly manipulate reality. He could freeze time around him. He was able to shapeshift into a hundred feet dragon. He annhiliated an entire city by looking at it.

I aint seeing Spidey beating him.

darthyoda23
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
At full potential, the most powerful Shredder was considered a God. He could litteraly manipulate reality. He could freeze time around him. He was able to shapeshift into a hundred feet dragon. He annhiliated an entire city by looking at it.

I aint seeing Spidey beating him. im talking bout the 2003 version

Obsidian Fury
That is the 2003 version. Final season. "Original Shredder" is what he's called, because it is revealed that all other Shredders are but inspired by him.

darthyoda23
That is the 2003 version. Final season. "Original Shredder" is what he's called, because it is revealed that all other Shredders are but inspired by him. i know ive seend all the episodes im talking about the utrom shredder

Obsidian Fury
Ah. Utrom Shredder probably loses.

darthyoda23
That is the 2003 version. Final season. "Original Shredder" is what he's called, because it is revealed that all other Shredders are but inspired by him. ye but he had a bigger acto suit in shredders finalcountdown the one where he was trapped in another dimesnion the bigger one

Obsidian Fury
Yeah, but it does not matter really. I believe Spider-Man can handle it. Utrom Shredder is pretty much limited to the ground and all that, while Spidey can attack from various angles and heights with ranged attacks.

darthyoda23
Yeah, but it does not matter really. I believe Spider-Man can handle it. Utrom Shredder is pretty much limited to the ground and all that, while Spidey can attack from various angles and heights with ranged attacks. actually spidey gose down hard without walls to cling to wink

Obsidian Fury
Was he really that strong? It was a while since I watched anything of it but the final season.

The Heap
He was strong enough.

I think though, the original 2003 Shredder had insane punches. During the end of one episode, when they were fighting on a roof top, Shredder punched Mike and sent him flipping/flying through the air and into a wall, and then defeated the other Turtles.

Then Splinter came along and kicked his ass, I believe.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by darthyoda23
actually spidey gose down hard without walls to cling to wink

He doesn't need any walls to cling to. He could jump around Shredder and immobilize him with his webbing. If Shredder is able to tear away at the webbing with relative ease, he's still too slow and too weak compared to Spider-Man.

Spider-Man, 10/10.

Eternal Idol

If that's the Shredder the thread-starter is using, then this is spite and therefore, pointless.

Terror of Death
The dude is talking about Future Mega Shredder. Its an easy win. Bullets cant penetrate his armor, he has the strongest exo-skeleton created by one of Earths greatest scientist, can crush robots with ease, and he literally stomped a guy flat.

Unless Spidey gets prep he isnt coming out of this alive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.