God Flash Vs. Marvel Multiverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
Can the god boy purge the evil marvel multiverse with direct orders from the top being itself?

we go soley by feats alone to determine power level.

IE when god boy wally dropped the DC megaverse on his oponents head and whiped them from all existence across the megaverse.

occultdestroyer
Marvel Multiverse?
You mean all there is in Marvel?

If that's the case, Eternity and LT disintegrates his atoms.

Board Walker
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Marvel Multiverse?
You mean all there is in Marvel?

If that's the case, Eternity and LT disintegrates his atoms.

show me a feat that out does what god boy wally has done, do you even know who god flash is?

This is the flash who was backed by god itself, and in one of his feats used the DC omniverse as a punch, dropped it on his opponent.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Board Walker
show me a feat that out does what god boy wally has done, do you even know who god flash is?

This is the flash who was backed by god itself, and in one of his feats used the DC omniverse as a punch, dropped it on his opponent.
Flash was backed up by The Presence?
Can you please post up some scans?
I was never really a fan of Flashy, but I'm interested to see those feats you mentioned.

Starscream M
in one of his feats used the DC omniverse as a punch, dropped it on his opponent. that sounds absolutely stupid (no offense)

Knowsbleed33
Sounds made up.

Doctor-Alvis
I vaguely remember a character called "Wally the Godboy". I'm not sure if he was related to flash, had godly powers, actually did anything, or was even real.

The memory seems to be floating around the time Flash Prime was doing his rounds.

cloud102
Sounds like a madeup character!

Astner
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Sounds made up.
Originally posted by cloud102
Sounds like a madeup character!

kgkg
I think he is talking about Wally the God Boy! and no he is not made up not much in known about him... but it was hinted that he is "GOD"

so he takes it

kgkg
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I vaguely remember a character called "Wally the Godboy". I'm not sure if he was related to flash, had godly powers, actually did anything, or was even real.

The memory seems to be floating around the time Flash Prime was doing his rounds.
lol Flash Prime is something Cosmic Cube and some others guys made back in the day.... .. since every Flash vs whould end up like Flash drops the multiverse etc. it was quite funny.

But your right Wally the Godboy is that kid who appared in Supergirl and has very few showing but he is real Char

Board Walker
Originally posted by kgkg
lol Flash Prime is something Cosmic Cube and some others guys made back in the day.... .. since every Flash vs whould end up like Flash drops the multiverse etc. it was quite funny.

But your right Wally the Godboy is that kid who appared in Supergirl and has very few showing but he is real Char

Ah so you have read the comics too, hes not known by many, he pretty much is the highest being shown thus far in DC, or as you said, was hinted as being the actual "god/writter" of DC.

Priest
Originally posted by kgkg

Yea, that was made up when Great Dane used to roll around here..."Kamikaze Eternity" and such laughing out loud

Nihilist
Can the god boy purge the evil marvel multiverse with direct orders from the top being itself?

we go soley by feats alone to determine power level.

IE when god boy wally dropped the DC megaverse on his oponents head and whiped them from all existence across the megaverse.

lulz

Board Walker
Guys, if you can't top wally the god boy, just say so. Really using the omniverse as a base ball is pretty top tier.

Juk3n
It's easy when the DC omniverse is an insignificant spec compared to teh 'MU' - where this Godly kid would be spanked.

S-P-A-N-K-E-D

kidding incase you couldn't tell

Board Walker
Originally posted by Juk3n
It's easy when the DC omniverse is an insignificant spec compared to teh 'MU' - where this Godly kid would be spanked.

S-P-A-N-K-E-D

kidding incase you couldn't tell

your saying MU > the DC presence?

cloud102
Please post scans of Wally The God Boy. Please.

Knowsbleed33
your saying MU > the DC presence?

Read the small print at the bottom.

occultdestroyer
Ah so you have read the comics too, hes not known by many, he pretty much is the highest being shown thus far in DC, or as you said, was hinted as being the actual "god/writter" of DC.
You're confusing everyone with your stupid subject title.

You were talking about Wally the Godboy, NOT Wally the Flash.

Lay off the 'shrooms.

cloud102
So no pics or feats of this character?

BradBalboa
confused =/

Doctor-Alvis
He looks like a little boy, and I don't think he has any feats.

Even with the benefit of the doubt, wouldn't god vs god cancel out?

Grinning Goku
There is no God Flash, how embarrasing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.