Which Robin is your favorite?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Da Joker
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/300W/images3.deviantart.com/i/2004/162/6/3/Robin_from_Teen_Titans.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/51/RedRobinCD14.jpg/200px-RedRobinCD14.jpg

http://www.portal-cifi.com/images/cifipedia/RobinTimDrake.jpg

Okay, I'm still not a truly big fan of Robin, but Tim Drake is pretty cool and didn't have any lame lines or anything in TAS. Grayson is also a favorite but I guess because he eventually becomes Nightwing. I guess Grayson gets my vote, though.

http://mrow.net/blog/archives/2004/02/20/NightwingCVR93.jpg

Truthfully, Nightwing deserves his own movie. He's very similar to Batman and has a much more badass costume to boot. I say give him a movie putting him in a Gotham with no Batman who is either injured, dead, or has passed the mantle to Nightwing. That'd be really cool to see.

RevoWution™©®
Dick and Tim are both pretty cool. I never really liked Jason though, so I was damn glad he was killed off by my favourite Batman villian stick out tongue

Barbara Gordon would be my favourite Batgirl by far.

Bardock42
Tim.

Da Joker
As far as the Batgirl's are concerned, Barb's my favorite:

http://www.posters57.com/images/categories/BATGIRL_Justice.jpg=600.jpg

She was pretty cool, and had some good episodes. Nightwing deserved more episodes.

Bardock42
On a different note, didn't you use Tim, twice there?

And you missed Stephanie Brown. And maybe Carrie Kelly, just cause DKR was so ****ing cool.

Almighty Bauer
Originally posted by Bardock42
On a different note, didn't you use Tim, twice there?

And you missed Stephanie Brown. And maybe Carrie Kelly, just cause DKR was so ****ing cool. To be fair, who's actually going to consider voting for Stephanie Brown? And Carrie Kelly was pretty annoying too, to be honest. Then again, I think DKR's overrated so what do I know?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Almighty Bauer
To be fair, who's actually going to consider voting for Stephanie Brown? And Carrie Kelly was pretty annoying too, to be honest. Then again, I think DKR's overrated so what do I know?

She's my second favourite no expression

Strangelove
Tim

Da Joker
Wow, Richard and Tim are tied up.

Almighty Bauer
Originally posted by Da Joker
Wow, Richard and Tim are tied up. Did you really expect Jason to do well??? Dick and Tim are both pretty cool. I'm just glad the Robin-haters have yet to find this thread...

Bardock42
I don't think Dick was that great of a Robin, really. If it was about Nightwings and Robins he might get my vote though.

RevoWution™©®
To be fair, who's actually going to consider voting for Stephanie Brown? And Carrie Kelly was pretty annoying too, to be honest. Then again, I think DKR's overrated so what do I know?

Not that I've read that many Batman comics to judge, but I think DKR is overrated as well. To me, a good comic needs to have attractive drawings/art coupled by good writing. Hush would be my all-time favourite smile

The crude-ish drawings in DKR put me off the story completely confused

Da Joker
I don't think Dick was that great of a Robin, really. If it was about Nightwings and Robins he might get my vote though.

It is...that's why it says Dick Grayson/Nightwing. confused

Bardock42
It is...that's why it says Dick Grayson/Nightwing. confused Oh okay, I thought that was just to state his name, well, Nightwing is my favourite character then. Tim is still my favourite Robin, though.

Almighty Bauer

Bardock42

Da Joker
Oh okay, I thought that was just to state his name, well, Nightwing is my favourite character then. Tim is still my favourite Robin, though.

I would've made it multiple choice had there been more Robin's to choose from. But that's how I generally feel...Tim was always the better Robin while Grayson was the lame Robin that evolves into a character even cooler than Batman.

RevoWution™©®
As well as the rather unnatractive art, I found the plot was a mess and Miller pushed the whole 'yeah, Batman's really dark and f*cked up' thing a little too far. It was, to be honest, somewhat tedious. It wasn't absolute crap, but it was far from the best Batman story. I much prefer Year One and the Long Halloween.

Haven't read Year One yet, but Long Halloween and The Killing Joke are some of my favourites too.

RevoWution™©®
Though I appreciate what I think are good drawings, I think it is a bit immature to disqualify the book on the grounds of it. Dark Knight Returns is highly rated for it's story, not for it's drawings (which I personally find alright actually). I don't fin the drawings in Sandman, Watchman or V for Vendetta overly appealing, but I think there's no denying that the writing is genius and as that not overrated.

I dunno, I never really got into the DKR story either. Perhaps the drawings had too much of a negative impact on me smile

I'm not saying it's the worst Batman comic out there, but it certainly isn't in my list of tops.

To each his own though smile

Almighty Bauer

Bardock42

Da Joker
I don't know if I'm the only one but Tim really earned my respect when I saw "Return of the Joker" and what he endured as a child. Plus, the guy virtually took out the Joker, which was pretty cool in itself. I also felt really bad for him, but he exacted his revenge...in a way.

Almighty Bauer
I don't know if I'm the only one but Tim really earned my respect when I saw "Return of the Joker" and what he endured as a child. Plus, the guy virtually took out the Joker, which was pretty cool in itself. I also felt really bad for him, but he exacted his revenge...in a way.
Tim didn't suffer through anything in his childhood in comic continuity (except being taken away by a strange man in tights to a cave and being forced to dress up like a bird). He just worked out who Batman was and persuaded him to let him be Robin; in doing so, he did, admittedly, help Batman find some 'redemption' for Jason Todd's death, which I guess is pretty awesome...

Bardock42
Tim didn't suffer through anything in his childhood in comic continuity (except being taken away by a strange man in tights to a cave and being forced to dress up like a bird). He just worked out who Batman was and persuaded him to let him be Robin; in doing so, he did, admittedly, help Batman find some 'redemption' for Jason Todd's death, which I guess is pretty awesome...

Yeah, well he did kinda find his dad with a boomerang in his chest later on though.

I actually liked that Tim wasn't an orphan for a change. He's great.

Almighty Bauer
Yeah, well he did kinda find his dad with a boomerang in his chest later on though.

I actually liked that Tim wasn't an orphan for a change. He's great.

Ah, I suppose that did happen, and there was Stephanie Brown dying (though why anyone would be upset about that, I don't know).
Tim was certainly an improvement, character-wise, over Jason Todd and the costume wasn't half as bad either. Todd was a little prick, though I kind of liked the Under the Hood arc.

Bardock42
Ah, I suppose that did happen, and there was Stephanie Brown dying (though why anyone would be upset about that, I don't know).
Tim was certainly an improvement, character-wise, over Jason Todd and the costume wasn't half as bad either. Todd was a little prick, though I kind of liked the Under the Hood arc.

DUDE, stop that Stephanie Brown hate, she's the awesome.

Almighty Bauer
DUDE, stop that Stephanie Brown hate, she's the awesome. Of course she is. I humbly apologise for my despicable disrespect for such a wonderful character. no expression

Bardock42
Of course she is. I humbly apologise for my despicable disrespect for such a wonderful character. no expression Thank you. She was also part of the funniest line ever uttered by the Batman, so props for that.

Almighty Bauer
Thank you. She was also part of the funniest line ever uttered by the Batman, so props for that.
That line being...?

Bardock42
That line being...?

I'm paraphrasing

Stephanie: When will you let me drive the Batmobile
Batman : When you are ready
Stephanie: I have my drivers licence.
Batman: And yet, here I am not turning the Batmobile over to you.

Scythe
I'm just glad the Robin-haters have yet to find this thread...

I just found it.

Robin could be made out to be alright, if he wasn't so flamboyant. I grew up with Dick Greyson being the boy wonder in old school comics and well, he really annoyed me. At times he'd mess up plans and just slip. What really did for me, was the style back in the day where Bruce and Dick would share the same bed, that just hindered the character to me. Althought Nightwing has his rewards, the fact of a dark, menacing hero, teamed up with a brightly colored, optimistic young lad seems to clash. Never been a Robin fan...

Don't even get me started on the Japanese-friendly Teen Titans cartoon show Robin, that just....no...
In Teen Titan comics, Robin actually has leadership skills that are impressive and his physique doesn't look out of proportion, but he's just not my fave, I'm a Batgirl fan however. They've all been pretty good imo, and seem to match up with Batman in terms of presentation.

As far as the Batgirl's are concerned, Barb's my favorite:

http://www.posters57.com/images/categories/BATGIRL_Justice.jpg=600.jpg

She was pretty cool, and had some good episodes. Nightwing deserved more episodes.

You...haven't really read any comics have you...? Seems like all your knowledge comes from the late animated series...

Almighty Bauer
I'm paraphrasing

Stephanie: When will you let me drive the Batmobile
Batman : When you are ready
Stephanie: I have my drivers licence.
Batman: And yet, here I am not turning the Batmobile over to you.
laughing Was that in War Drums? Haven't picked that up in ages, as it was pretty crap, to be honest, but that's pretty good...

Bardock42
laughing Was that in War Drums? Haven't picked that up in ages, as it was pretty crap, to be honest, but that's pretty good...

I am not exactly sure. But there's not that much to choose from, eh?

Almighty Bauer
I am not exactly sure. But there's not that much to choose from, eh? Now that was cold, Bardock... rip

Bardock42
Now that was cold, Bardock... rip

I-i think she's back, mate.

Almighty Bauer
I-i think she's back, mate.
But... I'm sure she's better of dead... right? Because she can, um... well... spend time with... uh... J'onn J'onnz...
She should stay dead, right? It's for the best...

Bardock42
But... I'm sure she's better of dead... right? Because she can, um... well... spend time with... uh... J'onn J'onnz...
She should stay dead, right? It's for the best...

Too late. And they killed J'onn?...w-what? cry

Almighty Bauer
Too late. And they killed J'onn?...w-what? cry
Did you genuinely not know?

Bardock42
Did you genuinely not know?

Haven't read any DC in 2 years. I did read something along the lines on Wikipedia, but...but I guess I just denied it, it's too tragic.

Almighty Bauer
Haven't read any DC in 2 years. I did read something along the lines on Wikipedia, but...but I guess I just denied it, it's too tragic. Ah, right. Anyway, yes, he's dead, I'm afraid. The most astonishingly anticlimactic death of a character I think I've ever read. He just died, pretty suddenly. He didn't even appear alive in the issue. Then again, 'dying' isn't that much of a problem in comics...

Bardock42
Ah, right. Anyway, yes, he's dead, I'm afraid. The most astonishingly anticlimactic death of a character I think I've ever read. He just died, pretty suddenly. He didn't even appear alive in the issue. Then again, 'dying' isn't that much of a problem in comics...

Yeah, it's sad, isn't it. Death is such a powerful thing and it's just like ****ing rain in comics.

Almighty Bauer
Yeah, it's sad, isn't it. Death is such a powerful thing and it's just like ****ing rain in comics.
It does suck. It completely takes away from the whole idea of sacrifice and risking one's life to save others if the heroes almost expect to come back eighteen months later when some cheap editor is desperate to boost sales with some convoluted, plot-device laden arc which no one fully understands. If 'resurrection' was an extremely rare and incredible phenomenon then maybe it could be forgiven, but it happens to every damn character.

Bardock42
It does suck. It completely takes away from the whole idea of sacrifice and risking one's life to save others if the heroes almost expect to come back eighteen months later when some cheap editor is desperate to boost sales with some convoluted, plot-device laden arc which no one fully understands. If 'resurrection' was an extremely rare and incredible phenomenon then maybe it could be forgiven, but it happens to every damn character.

Yeah, even the ****ing human ones. The only thing that makes me still believe in the sanity of at least some people is Barry Allen.

Don't tell me, I already know, I prefer to delude myself sad

Almighty Bauer
Yeah, even the ****ing human ones. The only thing that makes me still believe in the sanity of at least some people is Barry Allen.

Don't tell me, I already know, I prefer to delude myself sad laughing Well, as we all know, 'no one stays dead in comics except Jason Todd, Bucky and Uncle Ben'. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
laughing Well, as we all know, 'no one stays dead in comics except Jason Todd, Bucky and Uncle Ben'. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hahahahahaha

Really though, from about when I was ten, I always told myself when some ******* superhero that died a decent death came back "don't worry, little Bardock, the world is still okay, Barry Allen is dead".

Almighty Bauer
Hahahahahaha

Really though, from about when I was ten, I always told myself when some ******* superhero that died a decent death came back "don't worry, little Bardock, the world is still okay, Barry Allen is dead". About as dead as Oliver Queen, Clark Kent, Jason Todd, Bucky Barnes and Hal Jordan...
It is comforting to know that, even in the medium of comics, there is something to relate to, and that the characters are these noble heroes who risk their lives for 'us', ordinary people. But no, instead they're practically immortals who die and just turn up a couple of years later and no one bats a bloody eyelid.
It's ridiculous.
Anyway, we've got this thread miles off topic, and I need to go and eat some lunch. Talk to you some other time.

Endrict Nuul
Robin sucks, but I would pick Nightwing and Batgirl.

Almighty Bauer
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Robin sucks, but I would pick Nightwing and Batgirl.
Why the hell does Robin suck? That opinion's just plain stupid, in my opinion. Anyway, without Robin, there's no Nightwing.

Bat Dude
Tim Drake, definitely...

He's the koolest Robin there ever was...

It's funny, because the Robin haters never read the Robin comics, so they don't know how much Robin has changed...

Almighty Bauer
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Tim Drake, definitely...

It's funny, because the Robin haters never read the Robin comics, so they don't know how much Robin has changed... It is somewhat ironic...

BruceSkywalker
I have always like Dick Grayson as Nightwing. When he pretty good as Robin, but as Nightwing, he grown into his own person.

Tim Drake is second in my opinion and Jason Todd. he's ok

Da Joker
Aside from Tim Drake, I've never really liked Robin all that much. I've always liked Batgirl, though.

Philosophía
As a character overall, I like Jason Todd the most.

Strictly as Robin, Tim Drake.

WrathfulDwarf

Truthfully, Nightwing deserves his own movie.

Absolutely agree....Dick along with Barbara would super cool.

I'm thinking The Penguin would make a perfect villain.

Almighty Bauer
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Absolutely agree....Dick along with Barbara would super cool.

I'm thinking The Penguin would make a perfect villain.
It would have to be Blockbuster. He's much cooler than Cobblepot, and with a slightly less cringeworthy name...

Da Joker
I'd actually like to see how Nightwing would fare against a villain of the Joker's calibur.

Scythe
Tim Drake, definitely...

It's funny, because the Robin haters never read the Robin comics, so they don't know how much Robin has changed...

I've read many, he just seems like a carbon Batman copy trying to fill his shoes imo.

Endrict Nuul
Tim Drake, definitely...

Yupp... I am staying away from this character. But I kinda like Nightwing.

Bat Dude
I'd actually like to see how Nightwing would fare against a villain of the Joker's calibur.

Not gonna happen, because Nightwing has no really noteworthy villains...

Da Joker
I know...that's why I was basically saying give him one of Batman's villains to work with...

Scythe
I know...that's why I was basically saying give him one of Batman's villains to work with...

That would be beyond dumb. The people who've never heard of Nightwing will dub him a Batman-clone/wannabe. That would add shit to Nightwings reputation.

Da Joker
Why not give him one of Batman's lower tier villains? Give him one of the lower tier villains and then create him one of his own villains. Btw, the only way he could be dubbed a Batman clone would be if they made his personality exact like Bruce's/Batman's.

Almighty Bauer
Not gonna happen, because Nightwing has no really noteworthy villains... Nightwing fought the mob an awful lot in his series, and Blockbuster (who admittedly has had little exposure to the general public) is pretty damn awesome. I say Roland Desmond! cool

Scythe
Why not give him one of Batman's lower tier villains? Give him one of the lower tier villains and then create him one of his own villains. Btw, the only way he could be dubbed a Batman clone would be if they made his personality exact like Bruce's/Batman's.

To people who don't know who Nightwing is, and watch a movie that resembles Batman and he shares criminals related to Batman, they'll think it's a Batman rip-off. The people who like Nightwing and Batman will know and recognize the movie for what it's worth, but Nightwing fighting low tier Batman villains, nah.

Almighty Bauer
Originally posted by Scythe
To people who don't know who Nightwing is, and watch a movie that resembles Batman and he shares criminals related to Batman, they'll think it's a Batman rip-off. The people who like Nightwing and Batman will know and recognize the movie for what it's worth, but Nightwing fighting low tier Batman villains, nah.
To be fair, lower tier Batman villains are probably as little-known as Nightwing among the general public. However, I still say that the best choice would be Blockbuster and the mob.
If they really wanted to distance the story from being remotely Batman-esque, I guess an adaption of the '90s Nightwing miniseries (I think the TPB was released under the title Ties That Bind or somesuch). That was pretty cool and sent Nightwing to some fictional Eastern European country, specifically with the intent to get Dick out of Batman's shadow...

Scythe
To be fair, lower tier Batman villains are probably as little-known as Nightwing among the general public. However, I still say that the best choice would be Blockbuster and the mob.
If they really wanted to distance the story from being remotely Batman-esque, I guess an adaption of the '90s Nightwing miniseries (I think the TPB was released under the title Ties That Bind or somesuch). That was pretty cool and sent Nightwing to some fictional Eastern European country, specifically with the intent to get Dick out of Batman's shadow...

Should Nightwing have any screentime be it in the theater or not, I do agree Blockbuster would be alright.

Almighty Bauer
Should Nightwing have any screeen time be it in the theater or not, I do agree Blockbuster would be alright. Oh? Would Clayface be better? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Seriously, why the hell not?

Scythe
Oh? Would Clayface be better? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Seriously, why the hell not?

Sure, why not.

Almighty Bauer
Sure, why not.
Is that not self-explanatory...?
And you still haven't explained why you object to Blockbuster?

Scythe
Is that not self-explanatory...?
And you still haven't explained why you object to Blockbuster?

I don't object Blockbuster, where did you get that from?

Almighty Bauer
I don't object Blackbuster, where did you get that from? embarrasment I misread your post. Sorry.

Scythe
embarrasment I misread your post. Sorry.

It's alright. Blockbuster seems to be the best way to go if Nightwing ever gets a film or a tv show.

Almighty Bauer
It's alright. Blockbuster seems to be the best way to go if Nightwing ever gets a film or a tv show. Then we're in agreement. big grin
Who could play him though?

Da Joker
Who is Blockbuster?

Bardock42
Who is Blockbuster?

A Nightwing villain.

Dunno how it is supposed to work, seeing as he is a superstrong creature that got his superintelligence by making a pact with the DC devil (well, one of them) in a huge crossover a few years back. Besides, he sucks....and is dead.

But you might want to consider informing yourself, instead of asking:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockbuster_(comics)

Scythe
A Nightwing villain.

Dunno how it is supposed to work, seeing as he is a superstrong creature that got his superintelligence by making a pact with the DC devil (well, one of them) in a huge crossover a few years back. Besides, he sucks....and is dead.

I can't stand his name, it reminds me of the video rental chain.

Bardock42
I can't stand his name, it reminds me of the video rental chain.

I-it is the exact name of that video rental chain, that it reminds you of that is understandable.

Shit name, yes.

Da Joker
If a Nightwing movie is made and he's used, he needs to be renamed pronto.

Scythe
If a Nightwing movie is made and he's used, he needs to be renamed pronto.

Why? It's his comic given name, why on earth would they give him a name change? Granted it's not a very good name imo, but no need to change his name.

Da Joker
A Nightwing villain.

Does Nightwing have any more...interesting villains? I hate that such a cool character is forced to work with horrible villains.

Scythe
Does Nightwing have any more...interesting villains? I hate that such a cool character is forced to work with horrible villains.

It's called wikipedia, you should try doin' some research instead of askin' so much.

Da Joker

Hmm, that could work, I like the way you think. Also, another thing that could keep Richard out of Bruce's shadow would be to not make him as determined and as dark & brooding as Batman. Have him take it serious, but not as serious as Bruce, if that makes sense to you, AB.

Almighty Bauer
A Nightwing villain.

I disagree...
A) They could easily ignore the fact that the intelligence came from the Devil. They could probably get away with not explaining his origin and merely having speculation relating to his mutation.
B) He was already that way when Nightwing arrived in Bludhaven. Again, no need to explain his origin. He's just a freak mob boss.
C) He was pretty cool. And, when you say he's dead, why's that a problem? Rachel Dawes didn't even exist in the comics and she was in Begins and TDK...
D) Nightwing's other rogues are hardly anything to write about. There's 'Nite-Wing', who's OK, but would also certainly be unsuitable for an introductory story. He's a sequel character.
E) Yeah, Blockbuster's name is pretty sucky, but I'd keep it. It could just be a nickname given to him by his underlings. His real name, Roland Desmond, could be used by those close to him. Though, to be fair, Roland Desmond is no great name. Not as bad as 'Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot', but still...

Bardock42
I disagree...
A) They could easily ignore the fact that the intelligence came from the Devil. They could probably get away with not explaining his origin and merely having speculation relating to his mutation.
B) He was already that way when Nightwing arrived in Bludhaven. Again, no need to explain his origin. He's just a freak mob boss.
C) He was pretty cool. And, when you say he's dead, why's that a problem? Rachel Dawes didn't even exist in the comics and she was in Begins and TDK...
D) Nightwing's other rogues are hardly anything to write about. There's 'Nite-Wing', who's OK, but would also certainly be unsuitable for an introductory story. He's a sequel character.
E) Yeah, Blockbuster's name is pretty sucky, but I'd keep it. It could just be a nickname given to him by his underlings. His real name, Roland Desmond, could be used by those close to him. Though, to be fair, Roland Desmond is no great name. Not as bad as 'Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot', but still...

I just don't really like him that much. But he would probably be the bad choice, I'd rather not have a Nightwing movie though.

Da Joker
I'd take the Penguin's horrible name over Blockbuster anyday, lol. I wonder if they'd be better off creating the villains themselves. Nightwing seems to have a sucky rogue's gallery.

Almighty Bauer
I'd take the Penguin's horrible name over Blockbuster anyday, lol. I wonder if they'd be better off creating the villains themselves. Nightwing seems to have a sucky rogue's gallery.
Honestly, he spent most of his time fighting the mob. Pitch Dick against the mob, and maybe Blockbuster could oversee the mob from afar, setting up a sequel.
Anyway, I agree with Bardock that there shouldn't be a live action Nightwing film, at least not in the foreseeable future. I guess an animation could be pretty cool.

Bardock42

Anyway, I agree with Bardock that there shouldn't be a live action Nightwing film, at least not in the foreseeable future. I guess an animation could be pretty cool.

Haha, that's funny, I thought about what you said and actually think it could be viable, in a few years. They just need a good storyline and good actors and it could be a decent stand alone film.

Da Joker
Who could take on the role of Nightwing, though?

Almighty Bauer
Haha, that's funny, I thought about what you said and actually think it could be viable, in a few years. They just need a good storyline and good actors and it could be a decent stand alone film.
How would you see them pulling it off, though? I think they'd have to wait until either Robin appears in and departs from the Batman series, or the current series of Batman films concludes.

Bardock42
How would you see them pulling it off, though? I think they'd have to wait until either Robin appears in and departs from the Batman series, or the current series of Batman films concludes.

I would see it as a stand alone, kinda like Catwoman....just in good.

If they could do it as spin off from the Batman movies would be even better though, you are right.

Almighty Bauer
Who could take on the role of Nightwing, though?
I'm going to say this before one of everyone's favourite idiots comes online. NOT The Rock.

Bardock42
I'm going to say this before one of everyone's favourite idiots comes online. NOT The Rock.

Good you got that one in.

Almighty Bauer
Good you got that one in.
I'm always prepared now, having seen those god-awful (piss-take) images of the Rock as Namor...
Some people genuinely believed that he could play Prince Namor. roll eyes (sarcastic) Then again, some people don't like the first 2 Spider-
Man films and can't get over minor changes from the comics (like organic webbing, perhaps)...

Bardock42
I'm always prepared now, having seen those god-awful (piss-take) images of the Rock as Namor...
Some people genuinely believed that he could play Prince Namor. roll eyes (sarcastic) Then again, some people don't like the first 2 Spider-
Man films and can't get over minor changes from the comics (like organic webbing, perhaps)...

You know....the Rock would have an excellent statue and skin colour for Bane.

no expression

Almighty Bauer
You know....the Rock would have an excellent statue and skin colour for Bane.

no expression
Yeah. He's also the best actor since Jeep Swenson, you know. wink

Bardock42
Yeah. He's also the best actor since Jeep Swenson, you know. wink That guy was too big for the role.

Almighty Bauer
That guy was too big for the role. laughing That was, of course, the real problem with Batman and Robin. big grin

Bardock42
laughing That was, of course, the real problem with Batman and Robin. big grin

Yeah, that's what ruined it for me, really.

Almighty Bauer
Yeah, that's what ruined it for me, really.
But you loved the Bat-credit card. That was really inventive and witty, right?

Bardock42
But you loved the Bat-credit card. That was really inventive and witty, right?

Course. Schumacher is a visionary.

Almighty Bauer
Course. Schumacher is a visionary.
On a par with Darabont, Coppola and Welles, right?

Bardock42
A king amongst them.

Almighty Bauer
Indeed. You've got that right. I think he should be given total control of DC Comics' characters for adaption to film, myself. He'd produce the Shawshank Redemption, Citizen Kane and Godfather of comics without breaking sweat...

Toku King
The original Robin was the best Robin.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Toku King
The original Robin was the best Robin. LIAR

Almighty Bauer
LIAR
Bardock, I'm ashamed of you!

You missed out the exclamation mark at the end of LIAR! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.