Which 2 anime characters would end up having the best child?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

agphoenix
1. Gutz and Saya
Why: Their kid will be built like a brick s#!t-house, be able to slash the freakin' souls outta Vampires and have a whole bunch of innocent mental baggage which is always cool. If it's a girl, she'll have a cute nose!

2. Sephiroth and Tifa
Why: Their kid will know how to take care of itself. And well...Tifa's just hot!

3. Gennosuke Kouga and L

Endless Mike
Sephiroth and Tifa are from FFVII, which is a game and not an anime

agphoenix
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Sephiroth and Tifa are from FFVII, which is a game and not an anime

I should have been more specific. I was referring to Final Fantasy Advent Children, the CGI 'anime'/movie. Some don't refer to it as an anime. Others do. I'm one of the latter.

I wasn't referring to the game. Thanks for bringing that up though. You didn't mention whose kid you think would kick a$$. smile

Dark-Jaxx
Ox King and Jinx(The Pokemon). Cause it'd be funny. smile

Kento
Superman and Wonder Woman shifty

Kero_Co
Sasuke and Ryohou

Taste of ye own medicine.

Blax_Hydralisk
Sawsgod and Sasori. Even if it was a boy it'd be the most femine looking dude ever.

Csdabest
Sasuke and The saiyan female from The Bardock movie. Just Imagine. Half Uchiha half Saiyan. With Sasuke anger issues. The spacetime fabric and reality could not hold together that kind of power.

Blax_Hydralisk
And trans-homosexuality.

Shervana
yoruichi n Kakashi

agphoenix
Originally posted by Kento
Superman and Wonder Woman shifty
Although I wonder what would be super about that kid? stick out tongue
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Sasuke and Ryohou

Taste of ye own medicine.
laughing

agphoenix
Superman and Wonder Woman shifty Man I JUST thought of the things that kid could do. Jeez!

Kento
Originally posted by agphoenix
Man I JUST thought of the things that kid could do. Jeez! Lol I was actually just referencing Project A-ko. Her parents are never named but are hinted greatly at being them.

Vampire Savior
Goku and Ryoko
Or Goku and Sailor Moon
Or Ash and Pikachu

agphoenix
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Sawsgod and Sasori. Even if it was a boy it'd be the most femine looking dude ever.
rolling on floor laughing

I'm wondering why...seriously. confused

Kento
Originally posted by Vampire Savior

Goku and Sailor Moon
laughing Reminds me so much of fanart I use to look at. Along with Piccolo tied up and being drug behind Sailor Pluto.

Nemesis X
Ash and Pikachu

What the f**k?

Csdabest
Man goku and sailor moon reminds me of this Horrible hentai movie i saw when i was like 13. I think it was Sailor Moon X or Sailor Moon and The 7 Balls or something. It was just horrble.

Nemesis X
Hentai's are retarded. Anyways, I would go with... me and Chun-Li laughing

I'm just kidding but hey, who wouldn't have that fantasy?

agphoenix
laughing...Along with Piccolo tied up and being drug behind Sailor Pluto.

laughing

Nemesis X

Shhhhhhhhhhhh....They can hear us!!

Vampire Savior
Originally posted by agphoenix
I'm wondering why...seriously. confused The animes are basically the same, they came out at basically the same time on Cartoon Network. Chicks loved SM and dudes loved DBZ.

........................And then there's the Henati

Nemesis X
Hentai's are for nerds who can't pick up chicks. If you watch Hentai, then you're a lonely nerd.

Vampire Savior
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Hentai's are for nerds who can't pick up chicks. If you watch Hentai, then you're a lonely nerd. If you watch Anime period, yur a lonely nerd....

Nemesis X
Ouch dude. I'm just saying that it's better off seeing anime characters beat the crap out of eachother more than seeing anime characters doing the monster mash lol

Vampire Savior
Man, once you hit the age of 13, cartoons should be the last thing on yur mind.

Shervana
Ash and Pikachu

Whats wrong with you What the f**k? wacko

bunny

solarwing
Kurosaki Ichigo and Rukia... whistle

agphoenix
If you watch Anime period, yur a lonely nerd....
You and I...we meet in private! smokin'

wink

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Shervana

Same here. Savior, the Ash and Pikachu thing was a joke right?

Kento
laughing I love how the Ash/Pikachu gets a few peoples attention when like within the first few posts there was said Ox King and Jynx.

Ryo Sanada and Rei Hino. Hmm would the child get the fire power of Mars and also get passed down the Armor of Wildfire? Combine the fire power with the armor to make the armor even stronger by surrounding it in fire? Hmm I wonder if the new armor even has that ability like the armor made from Talpa?

Nemesis X
The guy who made this thread got the idea from Miroku while watching Inuyasha (the series) way too much lol

Vampire Savior
Originally posted by Shervana

bunny Nothin. You can't tell me Ash and Pikachu have been together all that time and never tried anything or haven't atleast thought about it...look at the way they act towards each other.Originally posted by Nemesis X

Same here. Savior, the Ash and Pikachu thing was a joke right? Look at them and ask me that question again.Originally posted by agphoenix
You and I...we meet in private! smokin'

?

Nemesis X
Savior for the love of god, there ain't no beastiology going on in Pokemon.

Also, what agphoenix just said, I think he meant he wants to beat you up.

Kento
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Savior for the love of god, there ain't no beastiology going on in Pokemon.

Also, what agphoenix just said, I think he meant he wants to beat you up. That you know of

Vampire Savior
That you know of My point Xactly...

DantevsKratos
Originally posted by Csdabest
Man goku and sailor moon reminds me of this Horrible hentai movie i saw when i was like 13. I think it was Sailor Moon X or Sailor Moon and The 7 Balls or something. It was just horrble. its was sailor ballz x

Wil7
Naruto and Sakura would have a good kid.

k1Lla441
id say hinata and haku, since they have some similarities and for sure theyd have hot daughter since haku looks hotter than hinata laughing out loud

NonSensi-Klown
Master Asia and Kuwabara?

Kenny... and hinata. haermm

k1Lla441
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Master Asia and Kuwabara?

Kenny... and hinata. haermm
nice cool

Yuna33
Sesshoumaru and Orahime...
Would never happen, but would be very interesting to say the least.

Man of Violence
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Master Asia and Kuwabara? laughing

Wil7
Pein and Konan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.