Naruto V.S. Sasuke who will win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XShadow BladeX
Who do you think would win between Naruto and Sasuke if Naruto went 9 tails fully?

Blax_Hydralisk
Kyuubi. Genjutsu can be countered if enough chakra is poured into a counter-defense, so he will break out of any genjutsu eventually. Aside fom that, Sawsgod has no attacks that can get past Kyuubi's regen factor.

All that being said, Sawsgod still wins.

Kento
Naruto should've won the first time and he should win again...but it's Sasuke so he'll end up winning.

Course if Sasuke can control the demons like Madara as most think then Kyuubi Naruto really wouldn't work out. Normal Naruto would be screwed unless his new training actually gets him some skill.

Dark-Jaxx
I personally hope that Madara kills Sasuke in front of Naruto. Just cause it would provide massive lulz.

But in a fight, currently Naruto will lose. If he gets Sage powers, that may change.

Kento
Madara killing Sasuke would be awesome..As long as he does it in his Tobi persona instead of all serious and Uchiha like.

Dark-Jaxx
He could beat down Sasuke with his dick while eating a bag of cheesy poofs while wearing a pirate hat and a nametag that says,"Hello, my name is Captain Jack Sparrow" for all I care, I just want it to happen.

Kento
Sasuke might like that scenario a bit though.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Kento
Sasuke might like that scenario a bit though. Who wouldn't like to be beaten down by Captain Jack Sparrow's dick?

Kento
Me. But that may just me and my dislike for Captain Jack Sparrow.

Dark-Jaxx
Me. But that may just me and my dislike for Captain Jack Sparrow. ......WHAT!?

Shervana
this battle has happened many times...now really think what was the outcome of most of them.... bunny bunny bunny

Kento
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
......WHAT!? Not a fan of Johnny Depp. Sparrow is like the only real character I can claim to like by him...but even then Sparrow is far from being somebody I actually like. Though compared to Turner...Sparrow is god but really that's not hard to do when compared to somebody like Turner.

Vampire Savior
PHUCK HIM UP NARUTO!!!

Sasuke and Ryuhou, I hate them as mush as you could hate a fictional character.

Pogue Dante
Naruto holds the power of a kitsune. A NINE TAILED LORD FOX!!! Naruto would kick Sasukes butt if he didn't care so much about him!

Pogue Dante
Most people support Sasuke because they like his physical looks. Haha.

braveheart
we already kno who will win and he did

braveheart
sasuke is the best

Dark-Jaxx
First of all, Sasugay is a sack of shit.

But yes, he will win, cause due to PIS and f@ggotry, Sasuke can seal Naruto off from the Nine Tailed and actually has powerful moves, Naruto's only move that can rival Sasuke's best like Kirin is an unusable move that will rob Naruto of his ability to use chakra...Fvcking ghey.

yungz22
well i like sasuke but i dont think he would be able to beat the nine tailed naruto. I mean look what the 8- tails is doing to him

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by yungz22
well i like sasuke but i dont think he would be able to beat the nine tailed naruto. I mean look what the 8- tails is doing to him Dude...Naruto can't even use the Fox on Sasuke. no expression

yungz22
true if sasuke were smart he would kill naruto before he could go kyubbi

Kento
Dude...Naruto can't even use the Fox on Sasuke. no expression Sure he can as long as he doesn't sit there trying to fight with the demon and is supressing it himself to begin with.

psycho gundam
the only thing stopping naruto from being the best ever is his low intelligence, he could be a little smarter.

Dark-Jaxx
Sure he can as long as he doesn't sit there trying to fight with the demon and is supressing it himself to begin with. Sasuke on panel kept the Kyuubi from coming out, he was able to force it to submit to his will the same way Madara did.

manoy
If Naruto gains full control of kyuubi and masters senjutsu, he will defeat Sasuke. Full control of kyuubi will render genjutsu useless against Naruto just as Mr. Eight Tails easily escaped Sasuke's genjutsu.

Kento
Sasuke on panel kept the Kyuubi from coming out, he was able to force it to submit to his will the same way Madara did. And he did it against Naruto while Naruto was supressing the demon himself not in the midst of battle....And he hasn't used this power yet against the 8-tails.

NonSensi-Klown
Correct. I'm not quite sure where people are getting this idea that Sawsgay can supress Bijuu. he can't. When he did it to Naruto on-panel, Naruto was also on-panel actively trying to fight it. Yamato had told him beforehand that when Naruto had gone Kyuubi before he ended up nearly killing Sakura. He wouldn't want to go Kyuubi again in front of all these innocent people.

Vampire Savior
If naruto puts his mind to it and unleashes all his power in a straight up fight, he could win. he is the main character.

Dark-Jaxx
And he did it against Naruto while Naruto was supressing the demon himself not in the midst of battle....And he hasn't used this power yet against the 8-tails. The Kyuubi can be controlled with a chakra like Sasuke's or Madara's, one where malice festers.

I assume the Eight Tailed is different.

Naruto was trying to suppress it and was failing, then Sasuke did it for him.

Kento
Was Madara ever specifically said to only control Kyuubi? He was said to attack Konoha with Kyuubi but during that time Kyuubi was probably one of the only two not in a host, and the smarter of the two. Because which ever tails Deidara/Tobi fought wasn't in a host, and the other demons have grown hosts except Gaara but he was put in around the same time Kyuubi was depending on who is older Naruto or Gaara. And isn't the Sharingan just a controller while the 1st Hokage has the ability to supress?

Naruto wasn't failing. He was talking to it telling him didn't need it's power anymore, put his hand up then Sasuke appeared before he could do anything else. The Kyuubi was trying to get Naruto to let him out. It's not like Kyuubi can come out whenever he wants.

yungz22
Was Madara ever specifically said to only control Kyuubi? He was said to attack Konoha with Kyuubi but during that time Kyuubi was probably one of the only two not in a host, and the smarter of the two. Because which ever tails Deidara/Tobi fought wasn't in a host, and the other demons have grown hosts except Gaara but he was put in around the same time Kyuubi was depending on who is older Naruto or Gaara. And isn't the Sharingan just a controller while the 1st Hokage has the ability to supress?

Naruto wasn't failing. He was talking to it telling him didn't need it's power anymore, put his hand up then Sasuke appeared before he could do anything else. The Kyuubi was trying to get Naruto to let him out. It's not like Kyuubi can come out whenever he wants.

actually the chakra leaks out all the time

NonSensi-Klown
It leaks out but it's not the Bijuu coming out.

yungz22
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
It leaks out but it's not the Bijuu coming out.

the bijuu is forced the chakra to come out of naruto plenty of times

Kento
No it hasn't. Naruto lets it come out because he gets all emotional. He lets it come out he never tells it not to or tries to control it except that one time when Sasuke came inside his head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.