Droid IQ!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
i just saw the clone wars movie and the IQ of the dorids seemed to have declined drastically from aotc. why is it that they make dumb mistakes like not being able to remeber numbers and falling off cliffs, why did GL allow this lack of continuity>

Darth Subjekt
Yea, because they came from brain surgery to fight in the movies.

Gideon
Just got back from it, too. I thought it was a pretty good movie... did anyone notice that Anakin defeated Count Dooku?

Lt. Valerian
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=490426&highlight=The+Clone+Wars+Movie

smile

Master Crimzon
Anakin... defeated Dooku? Is that canon?

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Anakin... defeated Dooku? Is that canon?

Sure it is. Watch RotS.

Seer Q'Anilia
The events of the movie is recorded in the official databank of Star Wars. I think that is enough for it to be considered canon.
BUT Anakin did not exactly defeat Dooku. He fled if I recall properly. Dooku had the upper hand whenever he was putting effort into it.
http://www.starwars.com/vault/databank/index.html

Master Crimzon
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Sure it is. Watch RotS.

I meant in Clone Wars. I know Anakin beat Dooku in RotS (and I've argued lots of times that the win is legitimate).

Obsidian Fury
Well. Seer Q'Anilia here seem to have brought up all the proof you need. The official databank brings up the events of the Clone Wars, thus' it should be canon. Although as she also mentioned, it was not really a "defeat"

Gideon
Anakin fled to rescue Ahsoka from General Grievous's Magnaguards. Prior to that, he disarmed Dooku and had him cornered. Though I will note two things in all fairness: a.) Dooku wasn't worried (probably because he knew Skywalker would rush off for his apprentice) and b.) during the duel, the lightsaber skills seemed to be equal, but Dooku did knock Anakin on his ass big-time with the Force.

Obsidian Fury
True.

Master Crimzon
Damnit, I really need to watch that movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.