Rama Kushna & Meshta -VS- Classic Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Who wins?

occultdestroyer
Any thoughts?

kgkg
Rama Kushna and Meshta are pretty much both incanation of the Presence in different forms

:/

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by kgkg
Rama Kushna and Meshta are pretty much both incanation of the Presence in different forms

:/
Who said they were?

Rama Kushna is the goddess that turned Boston Brand into Deadman.
So she can't possibly be The Presence.

Meshta, I doubt it.

kgkg
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Who said they were?

Rama Kushna is the goddess that turned Boston Brand into Deadman.
So she can't possibly be The Presence.

Meshta, I doubt it. yes Rama Kushna is the goddess who resurrected Boston in Strange Adventures , Also appread later as a male figure in the the issue were Deadman confronts Batman.

The reason I say it's basically the presence because she was seen as the supreme being and the 'God" even tho it took a religious "Hindu" view.

Also it was stated by deadman that Rama is 'God' DC multiple incarnation of the same concept of the supreme being.

maybe due to different religious belief in the real world

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by kgkg
yes Rama Kushna is the goddess who resurrected Boston in Strange Adventures , Also appread later as a male figure in the the issue were Deadman confronts Batman.

The reason I say it's basically the presence because she was seen as the supreme being and the 'God" even tho it took a religious "Hindu" view.

Also it was stated by deadman that Rama is 'God' DC multiple incarnation of the same concept of the supreme being.

maybe due to different religious belief in the real world
Hmm... perhaps.

Anyway, who wins this battle?
Let's leave Meshta aside for a moment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.