tmnt vs spiderman and batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthyoda23
who wins please dont delete this sad

Juk3n
Spiderman CAN do this alone for some wins, adding the bat + standard tech makes it a little easier

Darth Martin
I'm not sure Spider-Man could solo but adding Batman makes his chance of winning go up.

janus77
hmm, Spiderman + Batman would probably win 7/10.

the turtles weren't significantly stronger than regular humans nor did they demonstrate much intellect in the cartoons.

Obsidian Fury
Depends on which version of TMNT. There are several different.

darthyoda23
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Depends on which version of TMNT. There are several different. the 2003 version

Darth Martin
I thought we were discussing the comic versions.

darthyoda23
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I thought we were discussing the comic versions. whatever version is the strongest thats the one were talking bout i give it to tmnt for the win smile

swift.64
Each can do it alone for many reasons. they would make a supeior team because their intellect and shared ideals. because both have supeior physical and mental abilities and are highly compatible id give the turtles a 1/1,000,000,000 chance of winning.

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by darthyoda23
the 2003 version

Then Batman and Spider-Man doesnt stand a chance. Any other TMNT would go down.

Scoobless
Recent CGI Turtles were pretty decent.

The Heap
Originally posted by swift.64
Each can do it alone for many reasons. they would make a supeior team because their intellect and shared ideals. because both have supeior physical and mental abilities and are highly compatible id give the turtles a 1/1,000,000,000 chance of winning.

Your starting to sound dumber than me. I mean, c'mon, 1 out of a billion?

We're talking the cartoon versions, which means Spider-Man and Batman are going to the hospital sometime soon.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Then Batman and Spider-Man doesnt stand a chance. Any other TMNT would go down.

Qouted for truth. Mystic and Fast Forward turtles win in a stomp.
Regular turtles might have some trouble but they would still win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.