Tyrant & Galactus vs. Phantom Stranger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
-Tyrant is at FULL power (roughly equal to Galactus)

It was stated that not even Spectre could take down Phantom Stranger, but could these 2 Power Cosmic weilders finish him off?

Knowsbleed33
Phantom Stranger.

Mindset
Tyrant and Galactus

occultdestroyer
Hell no

Philosophía
Originally posted by six6six
could these 2 Power Cosmic weilders finish him off?

No.

Board Walker
no contest here

fangirl101

It was stated that not even Spectre could take down Phantom Stranger, but could these 2 Power Cosmic weilders finish him off? NO.

Board Walker
Originally posted by fangirl101
NO.

ive seen the comic, tyrant was not stated to be galactus equal, espicially in the following couple of pages where galactus soundly defeats and then depowers tyrant.

Mindset
Could someone fill me in on what PS did that makes him stronger than Galan and Tyrant?

Mindset

It was stated that not even Spectre could take down Phantom Stranger, but could these 2 Power Cosmic weilders finish him off?

And Spectre couldn't kill PS, but he can and has defeated him.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
And Spectre couldn't kill PS, but he can and has defeated him.
And if anyone thinks Tyrant and galactus combined are anywhere near the combined might of a being who nearly depowered mxy, and and pwned nabu in his own helmet, then we got a fanboy alert that needs to be issued.

Mindset
And if anyone thinks Tyrant and galactus combined are anywhere near the combined might of a being who nearly depowered mxy, and and pwned nabu in his own helmet, then we got a fanboy alert that needs to be issued.

Spectre easily beat PS, Galan and Tyrant don't have to kill PS to win.

Now either show what PS has done to show he beats the pair, or leave. erm

fangirl101
Spectre easily beat PS, Galan and Tyrant don't have to kill PS to win.

Now either show what PS has done to show he beats the pair, or leave. erm
PS has wielded and controlled truly infinite power. Something galactus nor tyrant have shown to control or have. And what the hell is the pair going to do to PS? you act like they have the feats that put them in the same league as the spectre. now show us feats that put them in spectre's league or leave.

Mindset
PS has wielded and controlled truly infinite power. Something galactus nor tyrant have shown to control or have. And what the hell is the pair going to do to PS? you act like they have the feats that put them in the same league as the spectre. now show us feats that put them in spectre's league or leave.

They don't have to be in Spectre's league to beat him...

That's nice that PS has wielded and controlled an infinite amount of energy, Thanos controlled the HOTU, neither one shows evidence of them being able to beat Galactus at their normal levels. no expression

fangirl101
They don't have to be in Spectre's league to beat him...

That's nice that PS has wielded and controlled an infinite amount of energy, Thanos controlled the HOTU, neither one shows evidence of them being able to beat Galactus at their normal levels. no expression Um, Thanos picked up and ARTIFACT that was meant for him to wield. PS hijacked the spectre's power while comatose and wielded it. Dont' try to make a comparison. And Yes they do have to be in the spectre's league to beat the PS. Tyrant's ass couldn't even put down thanos. Galactus has been bitched more times that the rhino.

Mindset
Um, Thanos picked up and ARTIFACT that was meant for him to wield. PS hijacked the spectre's power while comatose and wielded it. Dont' try to make a comparison. And Yes they do have to be in the spectre's league to beat the PS. Tyrant's ass couldn't even put down thanos. Galactus has been bitched more times that the rhino.

Thanos still had to wield the energy, if it was easy for him it wouldn't have essential torn him apart when he first obtained it.

Where do you get they need to be at Spectre level to beat PS? Spectre easily turned PS into a rat. Spectre>>>>>PS.

Tyrant could kill Thanos from Thanos own admission, and this was depowered Tyrant.

Galactus losing more times than not is when he is starving or not well fed.

Now, what has PS done under his own power that shows Galactus and Tyrant can't beat him?

fangirl101
Thanos still had to wield the energy, if it was easy for him it wouldn't have essential torn him apart when he first obtained it.

Where do you get they need to be at Spectre level to beat PS? Spectre easily turned PS into a rat. Spectre>>>>>PS.

Tyrant could kill Thanos from Thanos own admission, and this was depowered Tyrant.

Galactus losing more times than not is when he is starving or not well fed.

Now, what has PS done under his own power that shows Galactus and Tyrant can't beat him?
No. What has Galactus and Tyrant done that shows that they can. As of now, No one has defeated PS in battle but The Spectre.

Board Walker
No. What has Galactus and Tyrant done that shows that they can. As of now, No one has defeated PS in battle but The Spectre.

Tyrants highest showing, was his fight with galactus during cosmic odyssey, the highest level of power he displayed was stated in the narrative text, they destroyed galaxies in their fight, that was it.

Galactus was never once at the disadvantage, never stated tyrant was his equal, in fact it does show that galactus easily defeats tyrant and then forcefuly depowers him.

Mindset

Who else has PS fought under his own power?

If I kill an ant with a grenade you can't assume that only something as strong or stronger than grenade can kill it, when I never tried to use anything else.

occultdestroyer
That's the problem when you pit a 'deux ex machina' into a forum battle.

That aside, PS in a stomp (maybe even a curbstomp).
Just too much raw power.

leonidas
PS has been ko'd by a regular human. no expression he is NOT invulnerable and his powers have been shown to be ltd at times. he did defeat eclipso in 1on1 battle. a very impressive feat. it's his ambiguous ROLE that dictates his inability to be destroyed, as opposed to his 'raw power'. though he does indeed have plenty of that. there is also some indication that he was a servant of the lords of light which would place him below nabu on the hierarchy. but again, there is also some evidence to the contrary as well . . .

anyway, can he defeat these 2 cosmic beings? not imo. but, in PS's case, it never serves one well to assume too much.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Board Walker
Tyrants highest showing, was his fight with galactus during cosmic odyssey, the highest level of power he displayed was stated in the narrative text, they destroyed galaxies in their fight, that was it.

Galactus was never once at the disadvantage, never stated tyrant was his equal, in fact it does show that galactus easily defeats tyrant and then forcefuly depowers him.

u cant go by how much was destroyed to show how much power someone has

six6six
If Galactus was at FULL power, then what? Can PS still stand a chance?

occultdestroyer
If Galactus was at FULL power, then what? Can PS still stand a chance?
I never considered Galactus as a cosmic entity.
Sure, he does wield the Power Cosmic.
But then what?
Celestial Tech may even be greater than Galactus's.

I revert the question back to you:
If PS was at FP, then what? Can Tyrant and Galactus + his heralds beat The PS?

Priest
PS certainly can't put down Galactus imo..
But i don't think the team can kill the PS, they may be able to imprison him.. erm

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Priest
PS certainly can't put down Galactus imo..
But i don't think the team can kill the PS, they may be able to imprison him.. erm
Good point.
That's a very logical synopsis.

But in this situation, abiding by KMC rules, both parties are bloodlusted by default.
So PS won't be holding back.

And it wasn't stated in the thread starter that Galactus and/or Tyrant is at FP or fully-fed, which IMO borders on spite in favor of The PS.

bbrem123
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Good point.

But in this situation, abiding by KMC rules, both parties are bloodlusted by default.
So PS won't be holding back.

And it wasn't stated in the thread starter that Galactus and/or Tyrant is at FP or fully-fed, which IMO borders on spite in favor of The PS.

true...they both need to be at full power to have a chance

six6six
Good point.

Actually, I DID mention that "Tyrant" was at FULL Power and then later asked if Galactus was at FULL Power, would they then, be able to defeat PS.

occultdestroyer
Actually, I DID mention that "Tyrant" was at FULL Power and then later asked if Galactus was at FULL Power, would they then, be able to defeat PS.
LOL! My bad.

Yes. Ummm... maybe...
Galactus at FP is approx. equal to Death and Eternity (again, not sure).
Does Galactus have the UN? He gets a fair chance if he has it.

six6six
LOL! My bad.

Yes. Ummm... maybe...
Galactus at FP is approx. equal to Death and Eternity (again, not sure).
Does Galactus have the UN? He gets a fair chance if he has it.

Yes. Galactus "does" have the UN. Sorry for not mentioning that. I kind of posted up this thread pretty quick and forgot to add a few things. Like the UN being in Galactus' possession for one and I was a little iffy on whether to put him at FULL Power also, but going by the thread so far, I should have.

Space M ummy
Yes. Galactus "does" have the UN. Sorry for not mentioning that. I kind of posted up this thread pretty quick and forgot to add a few things. Like the UN being in Galactus' possession for one and I was a little iffy on whether to put him at FULL Power also, but going by the thread so far, I should have.

eh, galactus should win this. He put up a fair fight against agamotto and mephisto in their own realms- both are incredibly powerful magical dieties and supposedly supreme there- though the agamotto fight likely would have gone to Ag given enough time, it was a stalemate for a good while. PS may have some power, but he's nowhere close to being as strong as those two were at that point.

Galactus also has the UN (capable of annihilating the whole of the MU), and the ability to absorb other entities or even entire dimensions should he choose to do so. at one point he absorbed all of the elders of the universe minus the runner (champ, grandmaster, collector, etc) simultaneously. It was only death's "ban" on them that kept them alive after that.

that may not sound impressive, but consider at that time the elders' "power primordial" was being written as superior to the power cosmic.

PS would most likely end up absorbed or obliterated vs. a full power galactus.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Space M ummy
eh, galactus should win this. He put up a fair fight against agamotto and mephisto.
He can't do it alone. He needs to work with Tyrant.

BTW Agamotto and Mephisto are out of The PS's league.

Oh rily??
eek!

laughing out loud

Mr. Slippyfist

What?

Spectre can't kill him, so PS can beat Tyrant and Galactus at the same time? Spectre can't do shit to Libra (and Spectre turned PS into a mouse), I guess Libra kills LT and the multiverse at the same time.

Context people, context.

Utrigita
What have PS done? Out of interest...

Martian_mind
He once almost managed to beat Felix Faust.

Almost.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Martian_mind
He once almost managed to beat Felix Faust.

Almost.
You do know that The PS isn't really a superhero?
And that he doesn't really intend to fight any villain, even in times of great crisis (he just watched as GEB was slowly obliterating everything in its path, summons the angels in Heaven to fight and doesn't engage in the combat).

He's very similar to The Watcher in MU.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.