Team vs. Full Power Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
Team:
-Superman Prime(guardian)
-Thanos
-Darkseid
-Sentry
-Black Adam WW3
-HP Doomsday
-Red Hulk
-Monarch
-Hank Henshaw
-Silver Surfer
-Flash
-Hal Jordan
-Trion Juggernaut
-Dr. Strange
-Magus w/o IG

Knowsbleed33
FP Tyrant.

Board Walker
tyrant being way over rated here

Philosophía
Team, in pretty much a stomp.

Bouboumaster
This is the list of the dudes who survives the initial attack:

- Superman Prime
- Thanos
- Darkseid
- Hp Doomsday
- Monarch
- Trion Juggernaut
- Doctor Strange

All the other dies.
After that, it depends of what kind of strategy they employ. With Thanos as field leader, they might have 3 or 4 chances to win. But Tyrant still for a majority.

Board Walker
Dark side, monarch, superman prime, trion juggernaut, doctor strange, thanos.

Team takes this in a land slide.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
This is the list of the dudes who survives the initial attack:

- Superman Prime
- Thanos
- Darkseid
- Hp Doomsday
- Monarch
- Trion Juggernaut
- Doctor Strange

All the other dies.
After that, it depends of what kind of strategy they employ. With Thanos as field leader, they might have 3 or 4 chances to win. But Tyrant still for a majority.

Are you Effing serious? First of all what is full powered tyrant? who is this mythical being who's never been seen in comics. then you have SMP and DS who are both above Skyfather level in power. Thanos and Trion who are skyfather at least. Monarch who is unclassifiable as his power is enough to destory a universe. Are you kidding me? Tyrant Loses every time. at all times.

Board Walker
Originally posted by fangirl101
Are you ****ING serious? First of all what is full powered tyrant? who is this mythical being who's never been seen in comics. then you have SMP and DS who are both above Skyfather level in power. Thanos and Trion who are skyfather at least. Monarch who is unclassifiable as his power is enough to destory a universe. Are you kidding me? Tyrant Loses every time. at all times.

pretty much sums it up, you have multiversal power level individuals on this team, against a full powered tyrant, whos greatest showing was being soundly beaten by galactus.

The greatest showing of power tyrant displayed was the narrative which said they destroyed galaxies in their fight.

Superman prime, Monarch, Dark Side, all of whom have had multiversal power level showings, most especially recently.

Mindset
Originally posted by Board Walker

Superman prime, Monarch, Dark Side, all of whom have had multiversal power level showings, most especially recently.

SMP nor Monarch have ever had multiversal level power.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
SMP nor Monarch have ever had multiversal level power.

Well how in the hell did SBP navigate the bleed with no effort? How did he literally punch thru to the 5th dimension and grab an imp by the neck?

Mindset
Well how in the hell did SBP navigate the bleed with no effort? How did he literally punch thru to the 5th dimension and grab an imp by the neck?

And none of that shows multiversal power...

Bouboumaster
Are you Effing serious? First of all what is full powered tyrant? who is this mythical being who's never been seen in comics. then you have SMP and DS who are both above Skyfather level in power. Thanos and Trion who are skyfather at least. Monarch who is unclassifiable as his power is enough to destory a universe. Are you kidding me? Tyrant Loses every time. at all times.

Well, FP Tyrant is the one who nearly layit the smack down on friggin Galactus before he takes the victory, and depowered Tyrant.

So, to sum it, he's in the select "Galactus" class, a notch below Death and Eternity.

In other words, he eats skyfather for breakfest.
A DEPOWERED Tyrant maked Thanos flee. And Thanos went one-on-one before with Odin.

So, no, it's pretty possible that Tyrant mop the floor with the team, it really depends on the planning of the fight. If they can exploit a weakness whatsoever. Because if not, they are dead meat.

fangirl101
And none of that shows multiversal power...
Name someone with Universal power who would be able to make thier way to the 5th dimension without an invitation. Name someone who could grab mxy right out of his home who is universal. Ok now name someone with universal power that who has been shown to the navigate the bleed unaided. even the universally powered monarch had to use a ship to do it.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Well, FP Tyrant is the one who nearly layit the smack down on friggin Galactus before he takes the victory, and depowered Tyrant.

So, to sum it, he's in the select "Galactus" class, a notch below Death and Eternity.

In other words, he eats skyfather for breakfest.
A DEPOWERED Tyrant maked Thanos flee. And Thanos went one-on-one before with Odin.

So, no, it's pretty possible that Tyrant mop the floor with the team, it really depends on the planning of the fight. If they can exploit a weakness whatsoever. Because if not, they are dead meat.
Rediculous. first of all, FP tyrant would only be a NORMAL galactus. Galactus is only considered a peer of Death and eternity if he were to be full powered. Something that hasn't happened. Now that that is clear, the team beats the hell out of tyrant.

Mindset
Name someone with Universal power who would be able to make thier way to the 5th dimension without an invitation. Name someone who could grab mxy right out of his home who is universal. Ok now name someone with universal power that who has been shown to the navigate the bleed unaided. even the universally powered monarch had to use a ship to do it.

Name some actual feats that are multiversal.

fangirl101
Name some actual feats that are multiversal.
Surviving a universal destruction is MULTIVERSAL. Becuz a universe died. Which means one has to be greater than the universe to survive.

Knowsbleed33
That would be universal since only 1 universe died.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
That would be universal since only 1 universe died.
NO. How does one survive universal destruction if you are universal? Does that make sense? You'd have to have more power or dmg resistance than a universe to survive.

Mindset
Surviving a universal destruction is MULTIVERSAL. Becuz a universe died. Which means one has to be greater than the universe to survive.

Do you know how SBP survived, I don't.

Now show me a time when SBP affected more than one universe simultaneously and I'll admit he has multiversal power.

fangirl101
Do you know how SBP survived, I don't.

Now show me a time when SBP affected more than one universe simultaneously and I'll admit he has multiversal power.

I tell you what, Show me a scan of Thanos affecting more than one universe with the heart of the universe or the ig and I'll admit he had multiversal power. This ought to be good. becuz the very same reasoning you will try to use to say thanos had multiversal power is the very reason why SBP had it.

Knowsbleed33
I tell you what, Show me a scan of Thanos affecting more than one universe with the heart of the universe or the ig and I'll admit he had multiversal power. This ought to be good. becuz the very same reasoning you will try to use to say thanos had multiversal power is the very reason why SBP had it.

i.e. I have no way to prove my point so I'll turn it around on you.

Mindset

I'll pass.

Now I'm still waiting for those multiversal feats from SBP.

fangirl101

You know why Thanos was multiversal according to some? Because he beat multiversal beings. Now what did SMP do? Took an imp, from his home, and beat up on him, and held him captive, after he got another being who was able bind the will of a multiversal being by threating her. So SMP in effect had to uber powered beings under his thumb.

Mindset

laughing out loud

Pretty much.

fangirl101
I'll pass.

Now I'm still waiting for those multiversal feats from SBP. And I'm waitingon some multiversal feats from thanos.

Knowsbleed33
How can the other Universes survive without the 616 continuity since they all branch off it?

Mindset
And I'm waitingon some multiversal feats from thanos.

And you're gonna keep waiting if you expect me to get feats of someone that has nothing to do with this thread. no expression

Prove your argument.

fangirl101
How can the other Universes survive without the 616 continuity since they all branch off it?
When has the 616 been destroyed?

fangirl101
And you're gonna keep waiting if you expect me to get feats of someone that has nothing to do with this thread. no expression

Prove your argument. Already done. If you don't like it so the eff what. Only a REDICULOUS fanboy of marvel would think tyrant, who has no damned feats in full power, would have a prayer. As it stands, tyrant and big g were speculated of destroying galaxies over the Millions of year war. Destoying a galaxy is going to do what to monarch, SMP, or some of the others.

Knowsbleed33
Is the 616 continuity not the Universe Thanos abosrbed in The End?

CaptainStoic
Am I understanding this correctly? Is Superman Prime being compared to Thanos with the IG? please clarify.

fangirl101
Is the 616 continuity not the Universe Thanos abosrbed in The End?
No.

fangirl101
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Am I understanding this correctly? Is Superman Prime being compared to Thanos with the IG? please clarify.
Only for the sake of someone showing me something Thanos with the IG did that was multiversal. Did he fold any multiverses? Did he create any?

Mindset
Already done. If you don't like it so the eff what. Only a REDICULOUS fanboy of marvel would think tyrant, who has no damned feats in full power, would have a prayer. As it stands, tyrant and big g were speculated of destroying galaxies over the Millions of year war. Destoying a galaxy is going to do what to monarch, SMP, or some of the others.

You didn't prove anything. no expression

I never said Tyrant would win, I said SBP was not a multiversal being, and you still haven't proven he was.

Stop being "rediculous".

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Knowsbleed33
No.

Which Universe was it then?

fangirl101
You didn't prove anything. no expression

I never said Tyrant would win, I said SBP was not a multiversal being, and you still haven't proven he was.

Stop being "rediculous".

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Then just who holds a multiversal being prisoner but another one?

fangirl101
Which Universe was it then?
earth 4321

Board Walker
Lets see, well for one Prime survived the suicide of a guardian, a single guardian powers a hundred GL's.

Secondly prime with toe to toe with Monarch, which most of you dont seem to know who he is, he is the totality of the entire multiverse collection of captain atom.

Do any of you actually read his series, when you put him down so carelessly? The fact that he was navigating the multiverse freely, disobeying monitors, and so forth.

And ah yes, the fact that his energy can obliterate a universe, and the writers have commented hes still alive and will be showing up in the new superman run.

As for prime its pretty obvious hes multiversal, lets see what has he done, well first off he punches through dimension, universes, and travels the multiverse at will, he fought and defeated the monarch, took a big bang point blank, and survived with no injuries what so ever. He also punched into the 5th dimension, forcefuly took mr mxy, and made the source wall into this own toy.

SMP is multiversal, as is monarch, Dark Side? Not darkseid, its Dark side, you are arguing that current Dark Side is not multiversal? Did you even read 52? or the ALE run, or the current run involving the presence?

Knowsbleed33
It just says that Earth 4321 is where the story started.

Mindset
Lets see, well for one Prime survived the suicide of a guardian, a single guardian powers a hundred GL's.

Secondly prime with toe to toe with Monarch, which most of you dont seem to know who he is, he is the totality of the entire multiverse collection of captain atom.

Do any of you actually read his series, when you put him down so carelessly? The fact that he was navigating the multiverse freely, disobeying monitors, and so forth.

And ah yes, the fact that his energy can obliterate a universe, and the writers have commented hes still alive and will be showing up in the new superman run.

As for prime its pretty obvious hes multiversal, lets see what has he done, well first off he punches through dimension, universes, and travels the multiverse at will, he fought and defeated the monarch, took a big bang point blank, and survived with no injuries what so ever. He also punched into the 5th dimension, forcefuly took mr mxy, and made the source wall into this own toy.

SMP is multiversal, as is monarch, Dark Side? Not darkseid, its Dark side, you are arguing that current Dark Side is not multiversal? Did you even read 52? or the ALE run, or the current run involving the presence?

Where did it say a single Guardian powers 100 Gls? Not that it matters much, as Guardians have not shown multiversal or universal power.

Yea, Monarch never showed multiversal power, combining 52 CA's =/= multiversal power.

The Monitors couldn't beat Monarch's army, they were disobeying the Monarchs, were each of them multiversal beings?

None of the things you mentioned puts SMP at multiversal levels, and this was all done while he was amped by a Guardian. How did SMP survive Monarchs blast, do you know?

When SMP or Monarch shows the ability to affect two universes simultaneously I'll admit they are multiversal beings.

Please point out where I said Dark Side wasn't multiversal. no expression

Board Walker
It just says that Earth 4321 is where the story started.

stated in Living tribunals bio, as well as stated on marvels site for the actual the end series comic itself.

It happened soley in the 4321 universe, thats it, it was only universal, stated by marvel in several places, if you want actual scans, contact galactic storm, he posted them in several threads recently.

fangirl101
It just says that Earth 4321 is where the story started. Oh So when exactly does it say that the story moves to earth 616? As I remember marvel stated that the story wasn't canon to 616. As a matter of fact, Thanos bio says that events similiar happened to 616 Thanos but doesn't clarify which events happened that are similiar to the ones in the end.

Knowsbleed33
How does Akhenaten end up in Earth-4321 since we've seen him in a canon storyline?

Mindset
Does it even matter, what does HOTU Thanos have to do with anything?

fangirl101
How does Akhenaten end up in Earth-4321 since we've seen him in a canon storyline?
Can he traverse realities? A copy of him in 616? Who knows. Ask marvel. I didn't write the bios.

fangirl101
Does it even matter, what does HOTU Thanos have to do with anything?
Nothing. Just talking. We've already concluded that tyrant gets shit stomped.

Mindset
Nothing. Just talking. We've already concluded that tyrant gets shit stomped.

And yet you still have yet to show SBP multiversal feats.

fangirl101
And yet you still have yet to show SBP multiversal feats.
Um, that's been discussed. Tyrant hasn't even destroyed a galaxy on his own in one fell swoop. It's taken him in battle with galactus, and his army that he's been had for ever, to destroy galaxies. over time. what is he going to do to a guy who kidnapped the MULTIVERSAL being known as Mxy.

Knowsbleed33
Just doesn't make sense to me. Why would TOAA be so concerned with a flaw in the timeline of a branch Universe like Earth-4321? You have beings like the Phoenix and Roma who can burn off or destroy Universes that threaten the others. Why wouldn't TOAA just have that happen?

Priest
Tyrant ftw.

Nihilist
team ftw

Priest
what is he going to do to a guy who kidnapped the MULTIVERSAL being known as Mxy.
Wasn't Mr.Mxyzptlk depowered... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Priest
Originally posted by Nihilist
team ftw I really doubt that the team can put a beating on Galactus like Tyrant did..

Also why coulden't Galactus destroy Tyrant originally rather than depower him?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Priest
I really doubt that the team can put a beating on Galactus like Tyrant did..

Also why coulden't Galactus destroy Tyrant originally rather than depower him?
my reason being seeing as bfr is on the likes Superman Prime(guardian)Thanos,Darkseid,Monarch,Hank Henshaw,Silver Surfer,Trion Juggernaut could hold off tyrant long enough for Dr. Strange to bfr him.

imo galactus depowered tyrant to show him that he's in charge and to humiliate him

ultimatethor
SBP multiversal? What in the world? Lets see SBP affecting two universes
simultaneously or destroying one easily then he can be called multiversal. What ridiculousness. Anyway the team wins this match.

Priest
my reason being seeing as bfr is on the likes Superman Prime(guardian)Thanos,Darkseid,Monarch,Hank Henshaw,Silver Surfer,Trion Juggernaut could hold off tyrant long enough for Dr. Strange to bfr him.

IMO, full powered Tyrant is a notch below Galactus since Galactus did try to create tyrant as a image of his own.
I can see Tyrant handling the team in a similar fashion of how Galactus would..
We seen on pannel that Tyrant of the height if his power was destroying many galaxies as a side effect when battling Galactus..Galactus was pretty roughed up in the aftermath of the fight too..Full power Tyrant is no Joke.
BRF would be a temporary fix, Galactus an even the Silver Surfer can travel between dimensions easily..Tyrant would will himself back to the battel field.
imo galactus depowered tyrant to show him that he's in charge and to humiliate him
Who knows, that theroy is kinda out of Galactus's character imo..Normally he would imprison his enemy's or heralds kinda like the same way he did to T&A and the Silver Surfer(when he bounded Norrin to Earth).

bbrem123
was galactus full power when he fought tyrant?

if so then the only way to figure out who would win this is to put the team against a full powered galactus who wants to take over the universe(cuz that is pretty much what tyrant is)

Enyalus

Seconded.

Also, can anyone prove Tyrant, in any form, is multiversal? I'm guessing not. And if that's the case, well, then it really doesn't matter if members of the Team are.

Thanos himself was able to use his energy blasts to blow Galactus out of his ship and onto a moon, skidding at least 3 times and landing a LONG ways away from where he started. It clearly hurt him. Add in the full team, and Tyrant, full powered or not (who even full powered is still below Galactus slightly) is screwed.

Besides, you all forget one very important thing: Red Hulk's on the team. wink

Mindset
Originally posted by Enyalus
Seconded.

Also, can anyone prove Tyrant, in any form, is multiversal? I'm guessing not. And if that's the case, well, then it really doesn't matter if members of the Team are.

Thanos himself was able to use his energy blasts to blow Galactus out of his ship and onto a moon, skidding at least 3 times and landing a LONG ways away from where he started. It clearly hurt him. Add in the full team, and Tyrant, full powered or not (who even full powered is still below Galactus slightly) is screwed.

Besides, you all forget one very important thing: Red Hulk's on the team. wink

I was never arguing whether Tyrant is multiversal or not, since it really doesn't matter, but SBP isn't neither is Monarch.

Thanos did NOT hurt Galactus at all.

Enyalus
Meh, I may have been exaggerating. Galactus did look severely pissed off. stick out tongue Plus, it isn't like he stood there, tanked the shot, smoke cleared and he was still standing there fine...

Utrigita
Originally posted by Enyalus
Meh, I may have been exaggerating. Galactus did look severely pissed off. stick out tongue Plus, it isn't like he stood there, tanked the shot, smoke cleared and he was still standing there fine...

And teleported back, broke all Thanos shields in a single blast and was low on power...

Nihilist

Thanos did NOT hurt Galactus at all.

he did,he hurt his pride shifty

BradBalboa
there are people on the tema who cud beat tyrant by themselves....

GalacticStorm

six6six
Originally posted by BradBalboa
there are people on the tema who cud beat tyrant by themselves....

Name one...

Priest
Originally posted by Utrigita
And teleported back, broke all Thanos shields in a single blast and was low on power...
Actually Galactus was well nourished.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Priest
Actually Galactus was well nourished.

Actually he wasn't it was never stated what powerlevel he was on other then in the astral plan by Thanos, that is the only hint given (and if I could find the scan that says that Thanos after having dealt with Thanos is depleted of vital energy it would be great...)

KuRuPT Thanosi
IMO Team FTW. Just too much firepower for Tyrant to overcome. However, I think most of the team doesn't make it out alive before the rest win.

NOw..... I see nobody on that team that could one v one Tyrant like someone stated.

Second, in the end as you stated yourself in Thanos's bio it states these events also affected 616. So, clearly that along with beating multiversal being such as the LT to name one. Plus, TOAA wouldn't want to affect some simple timeline he was trying to correct all the timelines which I thought was a pretty clear inference.

janus77
Tyrant imo.
he's almost as powerful as Galactus (not sure if Galactus was weak at the time) and he adapts and controls any tech on the fly.

he could probably one-shot 3/4rts of the team in the first few moments, then work over the rest at his pleasure.

comicfan11

I'm also taking the team on this one (rather easy) but what do you mean by "ALE run" and "the current run involving the presence"?

norrinradd43
I'd imagine Hensaw could do some major damage to Tyrant's mechanical parts...

celestialdemon
Tyrant's powerful but not this powerful. He loses bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.