Batman vs Captain America - with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
Batman vs Captain America

Batman gets a shot of "Daywalker sirum" (yes it's made up for the purpose of this fight) and gains Blades physical enhancements.

No gadgets or shield.

Victory or KTFO

Mindset
Why not just give him SSS?

Juk3n
Originally posted by Mindset
Why not just give him SSS?

Because he's a being of the night like our dear Blade, so i thought it'd be fitting. smile

ultimatethor
Bats gets Daywalker sirum and cap gets nothing? Bats for the win then.

Juk3n
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Bats gets Daywalker sirum and cap gets nothing? Bats for the win then.

Cap already has his enhancements - the SSS?

hulkcpbifiussjf
well since batman was suppose to be a badass fighter without enhancements i think he might win but caps is one tough n strong sob

Darth Martin
Batman

Warrior18
Draw. cool

TricksterPriest
Batman. Blade's stats are better than Cap's, and Batman is better in terms of pure skill, though not by alot. With the base stat edge removed, Cap won't take the majority.

And for Cap, he really needs the shield to compete against the best. It's an essential part of his fighting style.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Batman. Blade's stats are better than Cap's, and Batman is better in terms of pure skill, though not by alot. And Batman's utility belt. wink

BruceSkywalker
Batman

occultdestroyer
Well, if Bats gets the same insane healing factor as Blade when he ingested the serum, he wins 10/10.

Oh, and don't forget his utility belt and the trusty Batkick(C).

Prepgod FTW

Mindset
Batman. Blade's stats are better than Cap's, and Batman is better in terms of pure skill, though not by alot. With the base stat edge removed, Cap won't take the majority.

And for Cap, he really needs the shield to compete against the best. It's an essential part of his fighting style.

Blade has better stats than Cap based on what?

Batman is superior to Cap in skill based on what?

Batmanrulez
Batman wins

DeathKap
I dont think batman is better than Cap in skill. I think its the other way round, but with bats enhancements i dont know how this will turn out.

Soljer

Talking out your ass.

On all counts, save the fact that Batman wins here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.