supergirl vs enraged she-hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
this is the current kara zor-el once thought to be stronger than her cousin superman against the same she-hulk who became so enraged that she tore apart the remains of the vision and took out most of the other avengers, the battle can take place anywhere you chose so who wins and why?

Juk3n
Supes wins, Flight and Speed being the main factors.

We'll settle for a bfr..

Endrict Nuul
BFR FTW...

Just a female fight of their male counter parts with the same out come.

spetznaz
Same as Superman vs Hulk ....this time with a dollop of PMS.

Omni-dimensional character vs one-dimensional character = a rather clear indicator of who is going to win, and that would be the character who can come with enough ways to either defeat, neutralize or BFR you than you have fingers on both hands.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
BFR FTW...

Just a female fight of their male counter parts with the same out come.

This is much different, She Hulk can only amp her gamma form while she is in her human one. If Jen works out and gets really strong as a human, when she transform she has been shown to become exponentially more powerful.

Bruce has never had to rely on this type of strength amping, as we all know that his extra strength comes from his excitement levels. I believe Supergirl has this one bagged up, but if this is She-Hulk that punched out the Champion..... it's really hard to say.

TricksterPriest
Punching out Champ is not a feat that puts her over Supergirl..........

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Punching out Champ is not a feat that puts her over Supergirl..........

Your right, because the Champion has good and bad showings, but he did put Beta Ray Bill, and Gladiator down for the count in the same story arc that She Hulk put him down. This is why I said that it's very hard to tell. I'm still going with Supergirl though.

TricksterPriest
Wasn't that KO of Bill&Glads with the power gem? erm

Endrict Nuul
Supes ftw via bfr.

occultdestroyer
She-Hulk tears the page where Supergirl is in
shifty

Blax_Hydralisk
She-Whore get's BFR'd. no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Supergirl wins due to advantages in the following: strength, speed, versatility, range, durability and jailbaitness.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Supergirl wins due to advantages in the following: strength, speed, versatility, range, durability and jailbaitness.

I see what you did there. whistle

Reported for encouraging 4chan & 7chan. shifty

guy222
supergirl

Dark-Jaxx
Supergirl tops her in all ways.

She-Hulk loses.

Mindset
She Hulk had sex with Juggs, she MUST have better durability.

tdazz
Originally posted by Mindset
She Hulk had sex with Juggs, she MUST have better durability.

eek! laughing out loud

Avlon
Supergirl sends her flying into the next state with Superbreath.

BradBalboa
Kara pwns !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.