Rots Obi wan vs Tpm Qui-gon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skywalker833
Takes place in the geonosian arena.

1. Force- I'd say Qui-Gon

2. Sabers- Obi-wan due to his mastery of soresu

3. All-out- I'll have to go with Obi-Wan, although it would be close

what do u think?

Advent
I would think ROTS Obi-Wan has a better chance of winning the Force duel. After all, he did match Anakin when it came to a Force pushing contest between the two (although, under any different circumstances it's safe to say Anakin would've overpowered him). I don't think Qui-Gon Jinn would've fared as well were he put in the same situation, but that's just speculation. There's no concrete or even circumstantial evidence suggesting who's > who in the Force that I'm aware of.

In the lightsaber battle and all out, Kenobi takes it.

Blax_Hydralisk
Your avatars have grown increasingly disturbing. @_@

As mentioned, yeah, Obi-Wan takes them all. Qui-Gon's displayed nothing to really make me think that he can stand up to Obi-Wan in a force battle.

skywalker833
I don't think you guys are giving Qui Gon much credit. I heard somewhere that Qui Gon was and equal to Mace.

Advent
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Your avatars have grown increasingly disturbing. @_@

z0MG! vampire Sanctuary! Sanctuary!

Originally posted by skywalker833
I don't think you guys are giving Qui Gon much credit. I heard somewhere that Qui Gon was and equal to Mace.

Which is hearsay unless you can provide the actual source and quote. I don't ever recall them being described as equals in the Force. I'm not denying the fact Qui-Gon is strong in the Force or that his dueling prowess is extraordinary, that's made quite clear; it's just quite the leap to assume he's on par with somone like Mace Windu or that he could take down Obi-Wan.

skywalker833
I really cannot provide proof, though I know I saw it somewhere.

DantevsKratos
Originally posted by skywalker833
I really cannot provide proof, though I know I saw it somewhere. its on QGJ's wookipedia profile

Enyalus
Qui-Gon had to be tremendously powerful in the force. He's the one who rediscovered how to become one with The Force after death. I'd say he takes the Force duel. And an Ataru master vs. a Soresu master? I'd say Obi-Wan takes the saber duel and the all-out 6-7/10.

skywalker833
Originally posted by DantevsKratos
its on QGJ's wookipedia profile
oh yeah, thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.