Bigfoot body discovered?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blinky
We get to know

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/08/15/big-foot-discovery.html

Thoughts? Personally I think the thing looks fake as hell, there is only one picture to judge by. According to the article we will find out if it is a hoax today.

Röland
There's been a preliminary DNA test already done on the body and it came back as three results.

1) Inconclusive.

2) Human.

3) Opossum.

There's another round of tests that are being done today I guess.

DNA Article

Symmetric Chaos

Röland
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Found in Georgia by hillbillies . . . human/opossum love child.
One of them had to be the person who posted this gem.

http://i35.tinypic.com/2802wyq.jpg

WhiteWitchKing

BackFire

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Blinky
We get to know

Thoughts? Personally I think the thing looks fake as hell, there is only one picture to judge by. According to the article we will find out if it is a hoax today.

wow
the muppets look more realistic than that thing

BruceSkywalker
This was proven to be yet another hoax

lord xyz
I thought TheAmazingAtheist was bigfoot.

Da Joker
Lame...it looked fake as hell. People need to give up...there's no Bigfoot. If there was, there'd have to be a clan of 'em and if there was, why haven't they been found yet by anyone? Stop wasting our time.

Röland
Originally posted by Da Joker
Lame...it looked fake as hell. People need to give up...there's no Bigfoot. If there was, there'd have to be a clan of 'em and if there was, why haven't they been found yet by anyone? Stop wasting our time.
I don't think people should give up. Yes, I agree there is a big lack of evidence concerning Bigfoot, but there are many areas of the world that humans haven't explored where a Bigfoot or other unknown species could exist.

Grinning Goku

Röland
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
I'm with you. The truth is out there and I want to believe.
Is that you David Duchovny?

Heat_Vision
Is that you John Wayne. Is this me?

Toku King
Originally posted by Blinky
We get to know

Looks like a monkey suit.

WrathfulDwarf
Whatta shame...I was hoping this was the real deal.

Oh well, maybe one day...

Naz
Originally posted by Toku King
Looks like a monkey suit.

That's what I said when I saw the picture. Actually I said, "looks like a gorilla suit", but close enough.

Darth Vicious

Da Joker

FistOfThe North
They had press conferences and everything. They were actually taken seriously.

They were on last night's local news.

chillmeistergen
Even once explored, I don't expect them to find anything.

Not anything at all? Given that new species are being found all the time, that would be a pretty stupid thing to expect.

Röland
Even once explored, I don't expect them to find anything.
New species are being found all the time, so why is it so impossible for an animal like Bigfoot to one day be found?

Bicnarok
"Propeller feet " Phelps is a big foot.

if size 14 aint big then what issmile

Council#13

Jack Daniels
hey them there georgia hillbillies r onto somethin...russia is pissed at us right now..lol

Shakyamunison
Georgia Bigfoot Hoax

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/08/21/bigfoot.hoax/?imw=Y&iref=mpstoryemail

Stealth Agent

GlobalTechDept
That yahoo answer was funny!!!!

Wild Shadow
so it was all one ginat scam?

Sabrial
yes its true and i agreed.....

ADarksideJedi
I think it looks fake as well.Big Foot to me is just made up.I mean no one ever saw one that actly looks real but only people dress up as him.

jinXed by JaNx
I think they're being paid off by the gomment to say that it was a Hoax

BruceSkywalker
didn't col. steve austin fight bigfoot?

stick out tongue laughing laughing

tsscls
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

stick out tongue laughing laughing
One of my favorite SMDM episodes as a child.

WanderingDroid
Funny, my co-workers and I were talking about Bigfoot Pizza from Pizza Hut....mmmm!!! those were the days.

Dr Mystery
Been reading a book that talks about the possibility of mini wormholes here on Earth, and that these could be responsible for sightings of things like The Beast of Bodmin Moor and the Surrey Puma. Perhaps Bigfoot is from another dimension and from time to time he/she wanders into our dimension then back again. New species are discovered every day, some of these new species may have been around for thousands of years before we discovered them.

Dr Mystery
Just looked at the pic then, looks like a freezer full of dead pets and Halloween costumes. If I discovered Bigfoot, I'd take more than one vague picture that's for sure!

King Castle
take a picture of his junk for a detail shot to prove it isnt a suit.. u will have the 1st anatomy correct pic and ppl will still say its fake and u are a pervert..

bender: stop staring at my junk! pervert!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

stick out tongue laughing laughing No, that was Paul Phoenix.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.