ROTS obi wan vs ROTS emperor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthyoda23
they fight in the same place yoda fighted him who wins? smile

Lt. Valerian
You have a lot to learn...

darthyoda23
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
You have a lot to learn... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gideon
Originally posted by darthyoda23
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Is the eyerolling emote e-speak for "Yeah, I know"?

darthyoda23
Originally posted by Gideon
Is the eyerolling emote e-speak for "Yeah, I know"? guys cud u just answer mad

Gideon
guys cud u just answer mad

Simple: Palpatine, by far. He's more powerful in the Force and a deadlier duelist.

darthyoda23
Originally posted by Gideon
Simple: Palpatine, by far. He's more powerful in the Force and a deadlier duelist. smile

Rogue Jedi
Yoda couldnt beat Palpy, how is Obi Wan gonna stand a chance?

I never understood why Yoda and Obi Wan didnt face Palpy together, then face Anakin together.

darthyoda23
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Yoda couldnt beat Palpy, how is Obi Wan gonna stand a chance?

I never understood why Yoda and Obi Wan didnt face Palpy together, then face Anakin together. hey yea theres this one thread online that says obi vs pal yoda va anakin? its a duel switch tread it talks about yoda fighting ani and obi fighting palp big grin

Rogue Jedi
Yoda was an idiot for sending Obi Wan away to face Anakin, They should have stuck together.

darthyoda23
Yoda was an idiot for sending Obi Wan away to face Anakin, They should have stuck together. no he did the right thing cause if yoda killed anakin thne there wud be no hope for him and the emperor wud have won and if palp killed obi there wud have been no hope for luke cause he taught him the basics and he told where is yoda so luke cud be trainned by yoda so he cud kill palpatine cool

Rogue Jedi
Kill Palpy and Anakin, cut the head off the snake, and there is no need for Luke to be trained. The Jedi win.

darthyoda23
Kill Palpy and Anakin, cut the head off the snake, and there is no need for Luke to be trained. The Jedi win. no look obi cant beat palp so he dies and he wudnt trained luke cause he died and luke dosent know where yoda lives during epsidoe 4 and anakin clearly cant beat yoda he dies so there wud have been no hope for the jedi cool

Jbill311
At that point Luke hadn't been taken to Tatooine. Yoda could have kept the twins together.

Rogue Jedi
no look obi cant beat palp so he dies and he wudnt trained luke cause he died and luke dosent know where yoda lives during epsidoe 4 and anakin clearly cant beat yoda he dies so there wud have been no hope for the jedi cool Dude....Obi and Yoda face Palpy together. Kill Palpy, then face Anakin together, kill him. No more Sith. Luke being the last hope for the Jedi isnt important anymore, because the Sith are vanquished.

But I guess one must take the prophecy into account.

Elite Hunter
If Obiwan went with Yoda he could only hinder his ability to fight. The emperor would kill him with the force and Yoda would try to save him which could possibly end up hurting Yoda. Plus it would harder try to track down Anakin after he left Mustafar and he could kill more jedi before Yoda and Obiwan (if he lives which I doubt) find him.

Jbill311
Yoda says (in the RotS novelization) that Kenobi will never be powerful enough to face Sidious. I always thought that by fighting the two Sith at once they gave Yoda a chance, because of Palpatine's doubt and need to save Skywalker. He didn't stay to kill Yoda, which would have been his first priority if not for Anakin's loss.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
If Obiwan went with Yoda he could only hinder his ability to fight. The emperor would kill him with the force and Yoda would try to save him which could possibly end up hurting Yoda. Plus it would harder try to track down Anakin after he left Mustafar and he could kill more jedi before Yoda and Obiwan (if he lives which I doubt) find him. If Palpy is facing Yoda in a saber battle, he is gonna have his hands full, you really think he is gonna have time to use the force on Obi as you say?

skywalker833
they fight in the same place yoda fighted him who wins? smile smile

darthyoda23
lets just be proud yoda didnt fought ani and obi didnt fought emperor cause that wud mess everyrthing up

skywalker833
No duh.

Gideon
lets just be proud yoda didnt fought ani and obi didnt fought emperor cause that wud mess everyrthing up

Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda were both hesitant to battle the Emperor together, according to the novelization. They were aware of the fact that he slayed Masters Kolar, Tinn, Fisto, and Windu all without aid, though they were ignorant that he essentially blitzed them.

Blax_Hydralisk
And got his ass handed to him by mace, technically.

Gideon
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
And got his ass handed to him by mace, technically.

Technically, yes. Had they been aware of that, I'm sure they would have been a lot more confident.

Enyalus
I want a Revenge of the Sith: Infinities comic now, going over what would have happened if Obi and Yoda had taken Sidious together...ooh, that'd be sweet.

skywalker833
Now, to get back to the subject. I think Obi Wan could put up a good fight in a lightsaber duel, but he could never defeat sidious all out.

darthyoda23
Originally posted by Enyalus
I want a Revenge of the Sith: Infinities comic now, going over what would have happened if Obi and Yoda had taken Sidious together...ooh, that'd be sweet. if u wont to know just type in online obi wan ve emperor or yoda vs anakin then keep searching till u find a thrwead that say yoda vs anakin obi wan vs palp? theb=n ul find out what wud happen wink cool

skywalker833
huh?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
And got his ass handed to him by mace, technically. Mace rock

skywalker833
lol

Tangible God
if u wont to know just type in online obi wan ve emperor or yoda vs anakin then keep searching till u find a thrwead that say yoda vs anakin obi wan vs palp? theb=n ul find out what wud happen wink cool I once had a friend called Grammar, but he was killed by a steamroller driven by a poorly funded education.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Tangible God
I once had a friend called Grammar, but he was killed by a steamroller driven by a poorly funded education. haermm gonna profile that.

DARTH POWER
it would have been harder for Obi1 and Yoda together to get past all the security and get to palpatine. howver for yoda on his own it was very easy to get to sidious and face him.

also yoda needed to know that when he faces palpatine that anakin wont be there to interfere.

Council#13
haermm gonna profile that.

laughing out loud Me too.

Darth Subjekt
oh damn, I almost pissed myself reading that!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.