The Silver Sufer runs a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
He has a day to rest between each fight, where does he stop?

1. Wonder Woman w/Equipment

2. Orion w/Astral Harness

3. Superman w/Sun Amp

4. Classic Hal Jordan

5. Current Thor

rotiart
Thor usually beats on Silver surfer...

i say surfer loses to wonder woman and doesn't advance.

btw. i love the surfer... but he isn't winning a slug fest

tkitna
He may very well lose at 1, but,,,,

I'd say he might clear this 2/10

Enyalus
I think he makes it to Classic Hal Jordan.

Bouboumaster
Clears.

Current Thor is nothing impressive, while current Surfer seems to do better use of his powers, like when he correct the magnetic shield of Galactus, to let vessels quit a planet.

Priest
Surfer makes it to Thor and splits it.

ultimatethor
Surfer clears it. Current thor really dissappointed me against red hulk

bbrem123
Originally posted by ultimatethor

agreed

Juk3n
KMC Surfer clears - it's not a slug fest so energy/matter manip of the highest order ftw!

SS's bad record against Thor would ofcourse come into question..

carver9
Originally posted by ultimatethor

Well a lot of people have bad showings against red hulk. When will you all just get the point that he is just a beast and could basically be unstoppable. If surfer face red hulk he might face the same abuse. Hell red hulk did take mjolnir to the face without even flinching.

occultdestroyer
'Sufer' won't beat Wonder Woman and/or Sun-amped Supes

carver9
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
'Sufer' won't beat Wonder Woman and/or Sun-amped Supes

I think that he could but it would be a good fight. Current thor would most def stop him though.

tdawg14
Clears it.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by carver9
Well a lot of people have bad showings against red hulk. When will you all just get the point that he is just a beast and could basically be unstoppable. If surfer face red hulk he might face the same abuse. Hell red hulk did take mjolnir to the face without even flinching.

Dont get me wrong ive got nothing against the red hulk character. Just that with all the noise about thor having the Odin force and being skyfather level, i thought hed do a lot better than that.

skywalker833
he falls at supes.

bbrem123
i see all these matching being close...they r all in the same league of each other...but i can see surfer getting the better of all of them because of his power set(except current thor, this one is a toss up)

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by skywalker833
he falls at supes.

Superman would be the most easely taken away.

Cosmic Awarness + Matter Manipulation = Superman ****ed 10/10

fangirl101
He stops at 1. Wondy with equipment would pwn Surfer. She's far above herald status in stats at that point.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by fangirl101
He stops at 1. Wondy with equipment would pwn Surfer. She's far above herald status in stats at that point.

Depends what he exactly means by "Equipement". If it's gauntlet + lasso, she's dead 10/10.

If it's sword + armor + godwave, etc, he's dead 10/10

norrinradd43
Norrin Clears it

janus77
Surfer clears it.
nothing much to trouble current Surfer, though classic would have probably had a harder time with current Thor than post-Annihilation Surfer.

current Thor is talked up far too much no expression.

The Great Galen
Perhaps, although a fight with sun amped Supes would be a hard one for SS to recover from.

comicfan11
1. Wonder Woman w/Equipment

2. Orion w/Astral Harness

3. Superman w/Sun Amp

4. Classic Hal Jordan

5. Current Thor

I'm pissed with the whole Rulk/Thor issue because it was PIS of the highest order by Loeb and contradicts Thor's showings in his own series.

Anyway stops at 2 and Orion with the harness should be higher.
Simonson's Orion would take it easy but any pissed off Orion could do it if written properly. Unfortunately this was not the case in the NON CANON DS/Galactus crossover.
A character that is at least Supes eaqual to strength and can and has oneshot him before (stating he could kill him easily) can take the Surfer in my opinion.
It's not like SS hasn't been koed before by physical means or energy projection.

Redlineshifter
Wouldn't Sun-amped Supes be above Hal Jordan?

Does current Thor still have the Odin Force?

Barring an energy drain, I don't think Surfer could clear 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.