The darkness vs John stewart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
fight takes place in the amazon right after sunset
Jackie gets his serious darklings not the little one sthat make all the funny comments

Nemesis X
John Stewart from the Daily Show? Dude, please tell me this is a joke thread.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Nemesis X

no expression

geshien

He's a GL.

grimify
Jackie doesn't have a chance against any lantern.

Nemesis X
I keep forgetting GL's name. Darkness wins.

Mr. Slippyfist
This battle is just bait for Trick. erm

jalek moye
Originally posted by grimify
Jackie doesn't have a chance against any lantern.

i figure hed be just below lanterns and at night he should be equal to alot of them

Scoobless
Any halfway decent GL >> Darkness.

id369

Endrict Nuul
Couldn't a GL just create light somehow?

Couldn't Darkness create creatures inside of a GL that would distract them from will power?

id369
Those are the variables, but considering that its much easier to create emitting light, then bypassing a GL defense and internally create darklings. I dare say, GL has an obvious advantage.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by id369
Those are the variables, but considering that its much easier to create emitting light, then bypassing a GL defense and internally create darklings. I dare say, GL has an obvious advantage.

Yeah, I agree with John should get the win here because of that and I think he has more experience.

jalek moye
although being able to create light is an advantage its the end all weapon.
It would still be close and if darkness could keep john occupied enough john shouldn't make enough light that he becomes outclassed. i would think

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by jalek moye
although being able to create light is an advantage its the end all weapon.
It would still be close and if darkness could keep john occupied enough john shouldn't make enough light that he becomes outclassed. i would think

That's why John better hurry up, if he can than he should get the win. And John is a tier up from Jackie.

Nemesis X
The Darkness tangled with Superman and nearly beated the crap out of him and I think that whoever can almost defeat someone like the man of steel, can be a challenge for the Green Lantern.

grimify
The Darkness tangled with Superman and nearly beated the crap out of him and I think that whoever can almost defeat someone like the man of steel, can be a challenge for the Green Lantern.

Do what?

Superman punked Jackie most terribly.

http://img343.imageshack.us/my.php?image=darknesssupermanv1221gsetixu4.jpg

Nemesis X
Originally posted by grimify
Do what?

Superman punked Jackie most terribly.

http://img343.imageshack.us/my.php?image=darknesssupermanv1221gsetixu4.jpg

Well I didn't get all the issues and I keep hearing from fans that Darkness was a tough challenge for Superman.

id369
Superman destroyed Jackies best dark construct right before the sun came up. I doubt he can compete in the high tier class.

guy222
bumprav

Galan007
John = 'the darkness', and Jackie controls darkness in general.

The victor here is apparent. none

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.