sonic and tmnt fans PLEASE READ THIS!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthyoda23
ive heard that theres this 13 lost epsidoes of the orignal sonic the hedgehog u know the 1993 one and heres the plot manhatten falls in mobius robotnik finds out and plans to conquer it shredder plans to fight back and have a war but in the assault they lost robotnik caotured them and robotisized shredder krang bebob and rockstaedy then meanwhile the ninja turtles joins the freedom fighters and plans an assault against robotnik and shredder do u think it wud be cool if they aired these epsiodes please dont delete this sad

darthyoda23
yo why the peson that said no why u think it wud be dum sad

Phucked Up
Originally posted by darthyoda23
yo why the peson that said no why u think it wud be dum sad

Because it's moronic, just like this thread.

Please learn to spell.

darthyoda23
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Because it's moronic, just like this thread.

Please learn to spell. clearly u hate tmnt and sonic thats why u think tihs sucks

Scythe
ugh...

Wrong forum, and no one knows what you're talking about.

Phucked Up
clearly u hate tmnt and sonic thats why u think tihs sucks

Au contraire. I grew up with the original TMNT and Sonic, unlike you who was probably born in the 90's. I love both franchises, however a merge of the two is just idiotic.

Scythe
Au contraire. I grew up with the original TMNT and Sonic, unlike you who was probably born in the 90's. I love both franchises, however a merge of the two is just idiotic.

Like the TMNT/Power Ranger crossover, yeah...

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Scythe

Never saw it, never wanted to see it, it never happened.

Outbound
omg tis souns so gud wen dus it cum on tv i want 2 watc it plz tel me were 2 dwnld cuz i dun wan2 pay 4 dvds plz tel me plzplzsadsad

Scythe
Never saw it, never wanted to see it, it never happened.

Lucky you.

Rogue Jedi
ive heard that theres this 13 lost epsidoes of the orignal sonic the hedgehog u know the 1993 one and heres the plot manhatten falls in mobius robotnik finds out and plans to conquer it shredder plans to fight back and have a war but in the assault they lost robotnik caotured them and robotisized shredder krang bebob and rockstaedy then meanwhile the ninja turtles joins the freedom fighters and plans an assault against robotnik and shredder do u think it wud be cool if they aired these epsiodes please dont delete this sad that is, without a doubt, the biggest run on sentence I have ever seen.

kodak
i voted Yes on proposition 53

RevoWution™©®
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
that is, without a doubt, the biggest run on sentence I have ever seen.

And because of this, I have no idea what the OP has written... blink

Rogue Jedi
All is not lost, I got a free soda yes

darthyoda23
Originally posted by Outbound
omg tis souns so gud wen dus it cum on tv i want 2 watc it plz tel me were 2 dwnld cuz i dun wan2 pay 4 dvds plz tel me plzplzsadsad its 13 deleted episodes they wrote it but they didnt aired it

Rogue Jedi
Tupac is dead.

Toku King
Originally posted by Scythe

Don't remind me.

Toku King
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
that is, without a doubt, the biggest run on sentence I have ever seen.

I'm not so sure about that since this sentence right here may actually beat that title of the biggest run on sentence you have ever seen I mean look at this thing right now I can't believe I'm writing so much to top a guy with punctuation issues but I'll be damned if I'm going to be replaced as KMC's bigmouth because I'll be damned if I haven't earned that title so I'll keep it going and going and going until I run out of things to type that make some kind of sense right now so there you have it good day and good night folks.

Lightningrod
just leave the poor soul alone

Scythe
Originally posted by Toku King
Don't remind me.

I know, I'm sorry.

Mairuzu
what the fail

darthyoda23
GUYS DONT VOTE IF U HATE TMNT AND SONIC!!!!!! mad mad

Mandos
Epic failure.

darthyoda23
Originally posted by Mandos
Epic failure. what do you mean

Mandos
what do you mean

As of the thread's Epic Failure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.