Sentry vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
No BFR
fights takes place in an evacuated manhatten

h1a8
Juggs win. He is more durable than WWH is and still strong enough to bust up Sentry's face.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by h1a8
Juggs win. He is more durable than WWH is and still strong enough to bust up Sentry's face. What happens if Sentry combos him?

Mindset
lol

occultdestroyer
Sentry

Capz-C
yup

hulkcpbifiussjf
Yea there's no way that Juggs could take on WWH and Sentry did just that. Sentry FTW

Estacado
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf
Yea there's no way that Juggs could take on WWH and Sentry did just that. Sentry FTW
He already fought him and WWH couldn't beat him so he had to BFR Cain.

BUSTER1

Did you read any off World War Hulk:Xmen?

Hannibal-Lector
If there is no BFR, Juggs takes this... assuming its classic/ repowered up Juggy

Saurfang
How long would this fight last?

Enyalus
Until Sentry stopped moving/twitching.

Ptr_Grifin
Juggernaut

ultimatethor
No BFR then juggy wins.

Grinning Goku
Stalemate.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
Until Sentry stopped moving/twitching. laughing Without bfr Cain wins.

carver9
Juggernaut everytime, this would be a good ass fight though.

tdazz
Originally posted by Enyalus
Until Sentry stopped moving/twitching.

laughing

BFR is like Sentry's thing without that Juggs wins every time.

Grinning Goku
Where is the proof that Juggernaut is stronger than Sentry?

Mindset
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Where is the proof that Juggernaut is stronger than Sentry?

Does it matter, Sentry isn't hurting Juggs.

The Pict
Juggernaut

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Mindset
Does it matter, Sentry isn't hurting Juggs.

Juggs ain't hurting Sentry. So IMO, it's a stalemate.

Mindset
Juggs ain't hurting Sentry. So IMO, it's a stalemate.

Juggs was hurting WWH...

I don't know where you're getting Juggs can't hurt Sentry.

hulkcpbifiussjf
Juggs was hurting WWH...

when did juggs ever hurt WWH. It was back n forth till the pushing contest then hulk didn't wanna waste anymore of his time. The Hulk that Sentry fought would have obliterated Juggs.

Grinning Goku
Juggs has done nothing to prove that he could knock Sentry out. Nothing.

Sin I AM
lol, i think people here underestimate Marko in his prime...aint no way goldilocks is beating classic juggernaut without bfr...he's just too durable

tdazz
Juggs has done nothing to prove that he could knock Sentry out. Nothing.

And Sentry has? Let me ask you when was the last time Juggernaut was knocked out?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Sin I AM
lol, i think people here underestimate Marko in his prime...aint no way goldilocks is beating classic juggernaut without bfr...he's just too durable

I'm not saying The Sentry will beat WWH. That is physically impossible. What I don't get is people saying The Sentry loses to Juggs. I don't get it. He could take whatever the Juggernaut dished out. Not to mention he's much, much, much, much faster. I say it's a stalemate. I'd like someone else to prove me wrong otherwise.

Mindset
when did juggs ever hurt WWH. It was back n forth till the pushing contest then hulk didn't wanna waste anymore of his time. The Hulk that Sentry fought would have obliterated Juggs.

That blood that WWH was spitting out shows Juggs was hurting him.

The Hulk that Sentry fought wouldn't have done anything to Juggs.

Sin I AM
Look sweetie it's rather simple actually. Classic Juggernaut is the embodiment of durability, he simply cannot be dropped by physical punishment, and he was stronger than Hulks base strength at the time so Banner ALWAYS had a hard time dealing with him, and as far as a speed-blitz from Robert, that would be completely out of character as he would have done that against hulk instead of just slugging it out with him, and even if he did speed-blitz Marko durability is above skyfather level imo so aint no way he denting that hide. Whereas Sentry is not as durable and would eventually get overwhelmed.

iceman24567
Haha she got you with the sweetie bit shifty but anyways i see no reason why Cain can't just knock the Sentry out is he really as durable as the WWH the Juggernaut fought? Speed huh? Yeah he used that speed well against the Hulk or not...I don't see how Bob can get one win unless bfr is in use but i realize i will need a beer or two to continue posting in this topic.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Look sweetie it's rather simple actually. Classic Juggernaut is the embodiment of durability, he simply cannot be dropped by physical punishment, and he was stronger than Hulks base strength at the time so Banner ALWAYS had a hard time dealing with him, and as far as a speed-blitz from Robert, that would be completely out of character as he would have done that against hulk instead of just slugging it out with him, and even if he did speed-blitz Marko durability is above skyfather level imo so aint no way he denting that hide. Whereas Sentry is not as durable and would eventually get overwhelmed.

Regarding the speedblitz , The Hulk even hitting Sentry should not have happened, but it did. It's canon and can't be ignored. Despite that, we've seen Sentry travel near the speed of light on numerous occasions and logic dictates that his reflexes should be many times greater than even most superhumans in the M.U. Yet, he let himself get tagged. Crap writing happens all the time. Silver Surfer Black Panther armbar ring a bell? I still say this a stalemate. Juggs can't touch Sentry and if Sentry is smart he won't be trying to hit Juggernaut in the first place.

ultimatethor
Jugs stamina is infinite. All he needs to do is allow the sentry to wail on him and exhaust his enrgy reserves. No matter how long that may be, Jugs is definitely outlasting Bob. No BFR messes up the sentry in this fight. Really jugs wins 10/10.

The Pict

Juggs was knocking WWH around. Back and forth? Hahahaha WWH got like one punch in whereas Juggernaut was smashing his face into the ground, literally stomping him. WWH was losing the pushing contest, before he moved aside and let Juggs bfr himself.

All in all WWH was getting his ass handed to him, however an (apparently) "all-out" Sentry drained himself while stalemating WWH.

tkitna
To end all comments, if the Sentry goes into Void persona, I think Cain will lose. A stalemate is the best Cain can do if BFR is not allowed..

ultimatethor
Originally posted by The Pict
Juggs was knocking WWH around. Back and forth? Hahahaha WWH got like one punch in whereas Juggernaut was smashing his face into the ground, literally stomping him. WWH was losing the pushing contest, before he moved aside and let Juggs bfr himself.

All in all WWH was getting his ass handed to him, however an (apparently) "all-out" Sentry drained himself while stalemating WWH.

Sorry but that is not true. Yes using hits jugs was winning but i dont get this jugs was knocking hulk around thing. The fight went like this, Jugs punched hulk, and stepped on his head.(2 hits), hulk then used a double fisted uppercut on jugs and began squezzing his head.(2 hits) Jugs then headbutted the hulk. ( another hit for jugs). Hence jugs got three attacks in while the hulk got in two. They then started pushing each other and jugs was winning( Unstoppable enchantment) but hulk was slowing him down tremendously. Hulk then steps aside and jugs BFrs himself. End of fight. No manhandling of anyone. IT was a pretty even fight. If we were to use a scoring system juggernaut was a shade ahead before he was BFred.

The Pict
Actually WWH didn't even get in a proper blow.

Juggs punched him then stomped his head into the ground, WWH then got up (breaking out of Juggernaut's hold) and and grabbed Juggs head for some reason before Juggernaut headbutted him in the chest, looking as if he knocked the wind from Hulk. WWH was on the back foot all that fight.

Before WWH bfr'ed him Juggernaut actually turned and looked away from his opponent. If he hadn't been distracted by Xavier things might have gone differently.

Endrict Nuul
About the WWH vs Juggs fight, WWH managed to dent Cain's helmet and Cain got distracted before he was BFR. Sentry ain't winning a H2H fight with Juggs, his durablilty is too great. He would need someone like SMP to beat him.

ultimatethor
Both characters were up already when WWH used what appeared to have bin a double fisted blow. I call that a proper blow.

The Pict
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Both characters were up already when WWH used what appeared to have bin a double fist-ed blow. I call that a proper blow.

Double fisted blow? I have the comic open in front of me, his hands are open and he's just squeezing Juggernaut's helmet, to say that's a blow is just plain wrong.
Plus if it was a proper blow then Juggernaut would be affected in some way, right? But he's not, in fact if you look at the the panel where WWH's hands are on Juggs helmet he's the one who's growling in anger/pain/frustration. Juggernaut doesn't even notice in fact he's continuing the fight uninterrupted by that "proper blow" he's got his left hand, under or around WWH's throat.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by The Pict
Double fisted blow? I have the comic open in front of me, his hands are open and he's just squeezing Juggernaut's helmet, to say that's a blow is just plain wrong.
Plus if it was a proper blow then Juggernaut would be affected in some way, right? But he's not, in fact if you look at the the panel where WWH's hands are on Juggs helmet he's the one who's growling in anger/pain/frustration. Juggernaut doesn't even notice in fact he's continuing the fight uninterrupted by that "proper blow" he's got his left hand, under or around WWH's throat.

Well i have the comic right in front of me as well. So this shud be really easy. The first thing that happens is juggernaut punches hulk. He then steps on the hulks head. Im sure thats clear in the comic in front of u. Next howveevr we see both Jugs and hulk up and we see the hulk rasing his hands up. For u to say that Jugs is not affeceted in any way makes me seriously wonder why u r not seeing what is on panel. In the panel that hulk is rasing his hands up( the one i say is a doublefisted punch) A dent is seen in jugs helmet, and jugs even makes an" HNGH!" sound. Look closely, im sure its there in ur comic as well. It is in the next panel below that hulk starts squeezing juggernauts head. Juggernauts hand is certainly not around hulks throat in a choke hold but is under hulks chin( it actually looks like its over his mouth) in an attempt to push hulk away from himself. Juggernaut then headbutts hulk and they start there pushing battle. Which part of this is different or is not evident in ur comic?

Eternal Idol
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c258/mistersinister84/funny/Hulkowned.jpg

Juggernaut gets in more solid hits, and actually draws blood. Both groaned in pain once, but Hulk's was a bit more drawn out.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c258/mistersinister84/funny/Hulkowned.jpg

Juggernaut gets in more solid hits, and actually draws blood. Both groaned in pain once, but Hulk's was a bit more drawn out.

Agreed. this is totally in line with what i described.

Ptr_Grifin
I don't really see Juggs groaning in pain. I just see it as a human reaction to being knocked back. It is basically the same as when Bone Claw Wolverine slashed at Hulks neck. Hulk made a sound as if he had his throat slit. But then he looked down to find out Logan didn't even cut him. Hulk didn't even have a scratch and was unhurt.

Dark-Jaxx
Juggernaut wins.

He is strong enough to hurt Sentry, Sentry can't hurt or stop him, and Juggernaut has inexhaustable stamina, Sentry does not, eventually Juggernaut wins.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I don't really see Juggs groaning in pain. I just see it as a human reaction to being knocked back. It is basically the same as when Bone Claw Wolverine slashed at Hulks neck. Hulk made a sound as if he had his throat slit. But then he looked down to find out Logan didn't even cut him. Hulk didn't even have a scratch and was unhurt.

Perhaps neither was critically injured just yet, but the fact that both groaned (whether it was a normal reaction, or one let out in pain) and that there was blood drawn indicates at least some damage was being done. If the fight had continued, I think Juggernaut would have taken it.

Hulk's reaction to bone-claw Wolverine's throat slash was more surprise and shock than a reaction to pain.

I've got to agree with Mungi's statement about Sentry being overrated (over in the Sentry vs. Alpha Flight thread). I think Juggernaut would win in a brawl between the two.

Endrict Nuul
Yes, Sentry is over rated and can't compare feats with Juggernaut not alone a toe to toe brawl.

Mr. Slippyfist
If this goes to a brawl, then Juggs most certainly takes it.

So... Juggs takes it then.

Ptr_Grifin
Perhaps neither was critically injured just yet, but the fact that both groaned (whether it was a normal reaction, or one let out in pain) and that there was blood drawn indicates at least some damage was being done. If the fight had continued, I think Juggernaut would have taken it.

Hulk's reaction to bone-claw Wolverine's throat slash was more surprise and shock than a reaction to pain.

I've got to agree with Mungi's statement about Sentry being overrated (over in the Sentry vs. Alpha Flight thread). I think Juggernaut would win in a brawl between the two.

Yeah, that's my point, I might have worded it wrongly. I was saying Juggs wasn't injured. He was hit in his helmet after all. Hulk was hurt, he was spitting blood up.

That was also, my point to the bone-claw/hulk thing. It was a reaction to the unexpected. I was applying it to the WWH/Cain fight.

In the end I agree. After the WWH fight, Sentry seemed to be nothing more than hype. I would expect the power of 1,000,000 exploding suns to effect more then a few blocks. It is more like the power of 1 / 1,000,000th of the power of 1 exploding sun.

Eternal Idol
Yeah, that's my point, I might have worded it wrongly. I was saying Juggs wasn't injured. He was hit in his helmet after all. Hulk was hurt, he was spitting blood up.

That was also, my point to the bone-claw/hulk thing. It was a reaction to the unexpected. I was applying it to the WWH/Cain fight.

In the end I agree. After the WWH fight, Sentry seemed to be nothing more than hype. I would expect the power of 1,000,000 exploding suns to effect more then a few blocks. It is more like the power of 1 / 1,000,000th of the power of 1 exploding sun.

The world is a happier place when people get along.

cheers

janus77
you forget the basic fact that King Hulk wasn't bothered. he was going easy on Juggernaut, just as he did to the X-Men minutes before, just as he kept doing all the way through to the very end... and then almost unleashing properly.

Hulk had an agenda and a timetable to stick to, he wasn't there to prove the obvious (that infinite strength is an awful lot more than required to ***** Juggernaut).

Horrificus
Juggs was hurting WWH...

I don't know where you're getting Juggs can't hurt Sentry.

This says it all.

Juggernaut is on a different level.
As much as I hate to admit it, Classic or repowered Juggs is on more of a Silver Age Mangog level.

He is the character that Sentry and WWH have to team up against.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by janus77
you forget the basic fact that King Hulk wasn't bothered. he was going easy on Juggernaut, just as he did to the X-Men minutes before, just as he kept doing all the way through to the very end... and then almost unleashing properly.

Hulk had an agenda and a timetable to stick to, he wasn't there to prove the obvious (that infinite strength is an awful lot more than required to ***** Juggernaut).

That "infinite strength" thing is bullshit, though. It's a theory. Hulk doesn't have a shown upper limit. That doesn't mean he automatically overpowers anyone he comes across, or starts punching holes in the fabric of reality.

He smacked around the X-Men, but then again, how many of them were physically in his league? Colossus was the closest in terms of strength and durability, but still outmatched.

Hulk tried going toe-to-toe with Juggernaut and was losing. Nobody goes toe-to-toe like that and takes it easy on someone. The fact that he's shown struggling says it all. He had to resort to a BFR to avoid a beat down, using Juggernaut's own momentum-- not through his strength alone.

janus77
That "infinite strength" thing is bullshit, though. It's a theory. Hulk doesn't have a shown upper limit. That doesn't mean he automatically overpowers anyone he comes across, or starts punching holes in the fabric of reality.
nope, you might wanna check some of the old Hulk feats.
The Leader tests Hulk's (actual, demonstrated) strength and states that it is "infinite". of course The Beyonder says Hulk's energies are infinite too, much like those of The Beyonder.

so... umm, hope that helps smile

also, Hulk's physically durable enough to act as a nexus of realities, to have infinite universes of energies flow through him, to contain and to unleash that level of power ... basically he's pretty much what Marvel say he is "The Strongest One There Is" smile

bbrem123
sentry has not shown even close to enough power to stop juggs...until that day comes juggs wins

Eternal Idol
nope, you might wanna check some of the old Hulk feats.
The Leader tests Hulk's (actual, demonstrated) strength and states that it is "infinite". of course The Beyonder says Hulk's energies are infinite too, much like those of The Beyonder.

so... umm, hope that helps smile

also, Hulk's physically durable enough to act as a nexus of realities, to have infinite universes of energies flow through him, to contain and to unleash that level of power ... basically he's pretty much what Marvel say he is "The Strongest One There Is" smile

"Infinite" is an undefined amount. How the hell could the Leader conclude that the Hulk has infinite strength unless he used infinite resistance to test it, which is, well, IMPOSSIBLE.

Again, he hasn't shown a set upper limit, and he does have the POTENTIAL to get stronger, but it does not mean he has "infinite" strength. His tagline may be "The Strongest One There Is", but that's not always the case, is it?

So... Umm, hope that helps. smile

Endrict Nuul
"Infinite" is an undefined amount. How the hell could the Leader conclude that the Hulk has infinite strength unless he used infinite resistance to test it, which is, well, IMPOSSIBLE.

Again, he hasn't shown a set upper limit, and he does have the POTENTIAL to get stronger, but it does not mean he has "infinite" strength. His tagline may be "The Strongest One There Is", but that's not always the case, is it?

So... Umm, hope that helps. smile

Just ignore Janus and his fanboy crap. Hulk doesn't have feats close to Superman/SMP/AS Supes.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Just ignore Janus and his fanboy crap. Hulk doesn't have feats close to Superman/SMP/AS Supes. He does because he has unlimited strength!

Eternal Idol
Janus hates Juggernaut.

BIAS!!!!! eek!

Dark-Jaxx

Hulk had an agenda and a timetable to stick to, he wasn't there to prove the obvious (that infinite strength is an awful lot more than required to ***** Juggernaut). So Hulk wanted to have Juggernaut stomp on his face and bloody his mouth?

iceman24567

Hulk had an agenda and a timetable to stick to, he wasn't there to prove the obvious (that infinite strength is an awful lot more than required to ***** Juggernaut). He went easy on him? Says who? I doubt The Hulk would go easy on somebody that made him bleed or stomped on him. Repowered Juggernaut is not the kind of character any Hulk should go easy on he went toe to toe with Hulk and had the upper hand until the bfr.

psycho gundam
hmm..looks like everyone missed the part where hulk double uppercutted the helmet leaving a good sized dent into it. the shape of the helmet makes a solid hit difficult, but hulk still managed to get a piece of it.

Eternal Idol
He dented the helmet, but no blood was spilled on Juggernaut's end.

Isn't Juggernaut's flesh actually more durable than his armor? I always figured the helmet and cowl were more for protection against psionic attacks.

Mr. Slippyfist

Isn't Juggernaut's flesh actually more durable than his armor? I always figured the helmet and cowl were more for protection against psionic attacks. Ya, his helmet has been smashed before by Thor, it's his skin that's the tricky part.

psycho gundam

Isn't Juggernaut's flesh actually more durable than his armor? I always figured the helmet and cowl were more for protection against psionic attacks. true it is more durable, but to this date how many times has his armour ever been damaged? that was the only strike the hulk attempted/landed and look at the inoperable damage it caused.

if the hulk was determined to kill the jugernaut, cain would have faced off against a hulk in world breaker mode, the fight would have been totally different to say the least.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by psycho gundam
if the hulk was determined to kill the jugernaut, cain would have faced off against a hulk in world breaker mode, the fight would have been totally different to say the least. Why would he have faced off against World Breaker Hulk? It was only through Miek's betrayal that this Hulk even showed up.
He was determined to kill the Illuminati, and he turned into WWH... not World Breaker, so, really, that is no excuse to say he wasn't trying. erm

Dark-Jaxx
true it is more durable, but to this date how many times has his armour ever been damaged? that was the only strike the hulk attempted/landed and look at the inoperable damage it caused.

if the hulk was determined to kill the jugernaut, cain would have faced off against a hulk in world breaker mode, the fight would have been totally different to say the least. Cain never reached Worldbreaker except when he was incredibly pissed off by Miek nearly killing Rick and how Miek knew what really destroyed Sakaar, he can't enter it when he wants to.

psycho gundam
not really concerned with the why or how, i'm just saying if he was as determined/angry enough to go world breaker against the juggernaut he could possibly tear him to pieces.

iceman24567
not really concerned with the why or how, i'm just saying if he was as determined/angry enough to go world breaker against the juggernaut he could possibly tear him to pieces. eek! Seriously?

fangirl101
not really concerned with the why or how, i'm just saying if he was as determined/angry enough to go world breaker against the juggernaut he could possibly tear him to pieces.
NO.

psycho gundam
sure i think it's "possible", world breaker hulk was obviously more powerful than the hulk that bumped heads with juggernaut, getting pushed back would only be the beginning of the stuff that hulk could "possibly" do to him.

allen4
Sentry for the win,juggernaut proof nothing..........and Rulk will kick is ass next time shifty

h1a8
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
What happens if Sentry combos him?

Good post! I may change my view on this because of it.

If Juggs is able to be koed, which I think he can since he has been before seemingly jarred by strong physical strikes, then he will be koed. So Sentry wins by combo.

Now if Juggs cannot be stunned by Sentry's hits then Juggs wins.

So the argument is can Sentry hit Juggs hard enough to jarr him.

But Juggs have shields right? If he gets them up then there is no jarring him.

geshien
Juggernaut.

Knowsbleed33
No BFR means Juggernaut all day, every day.

Not even Sentry's speed will be a weapon in this fight.

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/5963/jj3ql6.th.gif

janus77
Originally posted by iceman24567
He went easy on him? Says who? I doubt The Hulk would go easy on somebody that made him bleed or stomped on him. Repowered Juggernaut is not the kind of character any Hulk should go easy on he went toe to toe with Hulk and had the upper hand until the bfr.
read the WWH arc, it's hammered in your face like a Thor attack.
Hulk was going easy on everybody. he even left Zom/Strange alive, he measured his punches, at all times. bfr'ing or disabling the X-Men instead of going for the kill, KOing instead of killing the FF even Reed was left alive.

he never had any intention of killing nor did he ever use lethal force.

the one time when he really truly was beginning to lose control was right after Miek's revelations took him over the edge and he started to let the power loose.

oh and although WorldBreaker levels of power are awesome, Hulk doesn't need to be at that level of power to have the strength to deal with Juggernaut. remember Hulk's already dealt with Onslaught who was way too physically strong for the Juggernaut. Hulk's resilience >> anything Juggernaut can do, yet Hulk's offensive power (physical) >>> Onslaught's offensive power (physical).

anyway, back to this topic. I think Sentry might win via the light/energy attacks... sonics work on Juggernaut, why not light?

or else it's a stalemate because Juggernaut will never touch Sentry, all Sentry need do is float in the sky.

Knowsbleed33
janus' issue is that since the uber-amped Hulk couldn't defeat Sentry, Juggernaut surely couldn't either.

janus77
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
janus' issue is that since the uber-amped Hulk couldn't defeat Sentry, Juggernaut surely couldn't either.
interesting theory, up there with the flat earth yes

my theory is that the character who could withstand a fight with skyfather level Onslaught and actually do physical damage where all the other heroes failed, is perhaps a little bit too much for a character whose greatest feat to date is taking the GodBlast.

seriously, Hulk stomps on Juggernaut if it is a proper "to the death" kind of fight. you can't exhaust Hulk, he has infinite stamina, he will only get stronger, he's already way faster, smarter and more skilled ... there's no rational reason for even supposing Juggernaut stands a chance, unless you deliberately chose to ignore reason no expression

anyway, this is going off-topic. Sentry wins/stalemate.
Juggernaut has never demonstrated sufficient strength to be a problem to Sentry, though Sentry has yet to demonstrate the strength to kill Juggernaut he does have sufficient strength to temporarily bfr him (utilising his unassailable speed and reaction time advantage) thus making sure Juggernaut never lands a single useful blow.

Sentry's energy/light attacks would probably disorientate/hurt Juggernaut... so there's that as an option. otherwise Sentry just flies around and mocks Juggernaut till that little mind breaks... Sentry TP attacks Juggernaut???

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Ya, his helmet has been smashed before by Thor, it's his skin that's the tricky part. Helmet > skin... ?

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/4559/juggernaut01nb9.th.jpg

sly

Metalmanx
Juggernaut for the win.

Unlimited strength. Invulnerable. Unstoppable.

Metalmanx
And lulz at people thinking WWHulk could rip Juggy apart. laughing out loud

janus77
yeah because it's not like Hulk's actually got feats of strength and durability to show that he's beyond Juggernaut...
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Juggernaut for the win.

stopped. limited. vulnerable smile

other than that, you were on the right tracks yes

psycho gundam
And lulz at people thinking WWHulk could rip Juggy apart. laughing out loud are you nuts? remember, thor busted juggy's helmet before true, but it was after he cut juggernaut off from the influx of new cyttorak energies. juggernaut then became "de-powered juggernaut" for the remainder of mijolnir's magic negating vortex.

hulk on the other hand put a decent sized dent in the helmet with one shot even though juggernaut was back to classic levels with his energy feed still healthy....see the weight of that?

if hulk fought juggernaut post-miek statement.....my oh my....lets just say the dents in juggy's helmet would be bigger.

Metalmanx
yeah because it's not like Hulk's actually got feats of strength and durability to show that he's beyond Juggernaut...

stopped. limited. vulnerable smile

other than that, you were on the right tracks yes

So you also believe that Juggy wins?

I obviously put in this adjectives for fun, but if you want to to debate that, that's fine with me.

When have you ever seen Juggy unable to lift/pull/push/etc. some object or some opponent? He has unlimited strength. And Hulk having greater durability feats... What the f**k?

Aside from having his non-helmeted head attacked with telepathy, how else is Juggy vulnerable? That bullshit sonic attack from Nimrod? So Juggy can his flesh entirely seared off and continue to live/fight, but don't you dare attack him with sound! Oh noes! That's a load of crap writing if I've ever seen it.

Stopped? What, by a celestially-amped War Hulk? And by who else? Onslaught? That ridiculous monstrosity composed entirely of PSIONIC energy? And anyway, all he did was knock Juggernaut to Jersey. We don't know anything more about the fight. Juggy can't fly, so it makes sense that he could be knocked some distance away by an attack, especially if he wasn't moving forward at the time. But still, a being composed entirely of psionic energy. Given the crazy shit that happened in the Onslaught saga, I'm even inclined to believe that he was somehow able to affect Juggernaut in some way as to make him more vulnerable. OR, it could've just been the best way to quickly show off Onslaught's power to the readers. Onslaught = Rulk of the 1990s.

Metalmanx
are you nuts? remember, thor busted juggy's helmet before true, but it was after he cut juggernaut off from the influx of new cyttorak energies. juggernaut then became "de-powered juggernaut" for the remainder of mijolnir's magic negating vortex.

hulk on the other hand put a decent sized dent in the helmet with one shot even though juggernaut was back to classic levels with his energy feed still healthy....see the weight of that?

if hulk fought juggernaut post-miek statement.....my oh my....lets just say the dents in juggy's helmet would be bigger.

...What the f**k? So what? Big deal, his armor was dented. Juggernaut's always been FAR more durable than his armor. It's only there to be another added layer of protection.

psycho gundam
...What the f**k? So what? Big deal, his armor was dented. Juggernaut's always been FAR more durable than his armor. It's only there to be another added layer of protection. hulk at the level he fought juggy > mystical metal, post-miek revelation imo all that juggernaut's durability has to offer.

he'd give juggernaut the anti-onslaught punch. shattering his shit

OneDumbG0
...What the f**k? So what? Big deal, his armor was dented. Juggernaut's always been FAR more durable than his armor. It's only there to be another added layer of protection. Juggernaut definitely is sure as hell durable without his armor. But care to prove that he is far more durable than his armor?

Ptr_Grifin
On Juggernaut's helmet, Colossus has completely destroyed Cains Helmet and this was before the was a class 100. Juggernaut's armor is there to keep him from becoming naked after running through all those walls.

As for the Onslaught thing, Cain never got a chance to fight back. He was still depowered from his time in the other dimension.

And if we go by A B C logic, Spider-Man Drove a gas truck at Cain and it hit and exploded. Cain Walked out of the fire unharmed. Spider-Man threw a Truck at Hulk, it KO'd Hulk. Juggernaut >> Hulk, by ABC logic.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I can't believe you people are saying Hulk wins a fight to the death against jugs. Hulk doesn't have unlimited stamina and will eventually tire out and then juggs will take over and stomp the hulk. As for Sentry hahahaha lol.... without bfr sentry has no chance.

Nihilist
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I can't believe you people are saying Hulk wins a fight to the death against jugs. Hulk doesn't have unlimited stamina and will eventually tire out and then juggs will take over and stomp the hulk. As for Sentry hahahaha lol.... without bfr sentry has no chance.

i agree on juggs>>hulk part.
it makes me laugh the fact that ww hulk had bfr juggs because he couldnt physically beat him,which is ironic really seeing as hulk is supposedly the strongest there is.

OneDumbG0
On Juggernaut's helmet, Colossus has completely destroyed Cains Helmet and this was before the was a class 100. Juggernaut's armor is there to keep him from becoming naked after running through all those walls.

As for the Onslaught thing, Cain never got a chance to fight back. He was still depowered from his time in the other dimension.

And if we go by A B C logic, Spider-Man Drove a gas truck at Cain and it hit and exploded. Cain Walked out of the fire unharmed. Spider-Man threw a Truck at Hulk, it KO'd Hulk. Juggernaut >> Hulk, by ABC logic. What issue did Colossus destroy Cain's helmet?

And Shatterstar has stabbed Juggernaut's eyes. So that's proof that at least his eyes are not as durable as his armor.

Also, I do not recall Juggernaut being depowered when Onslaught whacked him. I specifically recall Xavier telling Bishop and Boom Boom to not follow him after he woke up with words such as, "No. The Juggernaut at his peak is unstoppable."

bbrem123
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
What issue did Colossus destroy Cain's helmet?

And Shatterstar has stabbed Juggernaut's eyes. So that's proof that at least his eyes are not as durable as his armor.

Also, I do not recall Juggernaut being depowered when Onslaught whacked him. I specifically recall Xavier telling Bishop and Boom Boom to not follow him after he woke up with words such as, "No. The Juggernaut at his peak is unstoppable."

yea i dont recall a depowering of him...all i remember was he was terrified by onslaught after that event

Sin I AM
meh, i just think he didnt want to waste his time

allen4
without his armor?WWH just break him...............without the unlimited strenght worldbreaker level..........sentry win.........
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/5966/hulkjuggs01xb1.th.jpg

llagrok
Originally posted by allen4
without his armor?WWH just break him...............without the unlimited strenght worldbreaker level..........sentry win.........

LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!

Did you know who that Juggernaut was? lmao, did you think the armour was the thing that made the difference? Reading comprehension, it's nice to have.

Ptr_Grifin
What issue did Colossus destroy Cain's helmet?

It was a issue with Spidey and the X-men.

Shatterstar's swords are of mystical origin. So it was the magic that allowed them to pierce Juggernaut's eyes which grew back at a faster rate then when Logan cut WWH's eyes.

Juggernaut was transported to a different dimension in which his powers were greatly diminished. This happened in the "All New Exiles" published by Malibu. After he returned home, he was greeted by Onslaught who then ripped the gem out of his chest.

Cain got his power back after spending some time in the gem and defeating a Cyttorak puppet thing.

As llagrok posted, it is good to read everyting and understand it all before making false post like yours.

That is Cain before he was repowered in WWH: X-men #2. He was repowered in WWH: X-men #3.

allen4
LAUGHING MY ASS OFF! WTF !!!!!
What the f**k?

regular juggernaut is a god?no
is Cosmic Entity?no
is superman prime?no
is a human big guy,Cain Marko powered by mystical energies from Cyttorak via a magical gemstone.........
regular savage hulk beat him physically by the past,celestians war hulk nearly kill him,hulk with mystical help is able to kill the juggernaut,is a fact.......one guy in marvel universe fight sentry,is wwh,i don't think you really know the real level of worldbreaker.................

Ptr_Grifin
regular savage hulk beat him physically by the past,celestians war hulk nearly kill him,hulk with mystical help is able to kill the juggernaut,is a fact.......one guy in marvel universe fight sentry,is wwh,i don't think you really know the real level of worldbreaker.................

Again it is best to read everything and understand it all. Hulk has never beaten Juggernaut physically. War Hulk didn't even scratch Juggernaut and Juggernaut walked away without any injuries except to his pride. Juggernaut pretty much can't be killed. The mystical energies heal him from any wound, and he doesn't need any organs at all to stand and fight.

allen4
read everything?
i'm sorry but for me savage hulk beat this guy physically,when he beat him hulk no want to finish him.........
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6255/47885530fz1.th.jpg

Ptr_Grifin
read everything?
i'm sorry but for me savage hulk beat this guy physically,when he beat him hulk no want to finish him.........
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6255/47885530fz1.th.jpg

Did you read the rest of that comic? Juggernaut got up uninjured. It was Xaiver and Marvel Girl who were randomly driving around in the desert who put Juggernaut down, not Hulk. Cain didn't even have a scratch on him.

allen4
i read the comic,in this comics hulk no want to finish him,he just turn an forget him........

Eternal Idol
Juggernaut for the win.

+ Unlimited stamina, healing factor, & force field.

Ptr_Grifin
i read the comic,in this comics hulk no want to finish him,he just turn an forget him........ Regardless if he no want to finish him, Hulk didn't beat him physically or at all.

allen4
MAN,i repeat and repeat again,hulk beat juggernaut physically in this comic........savage hulk have not really motivation to kill him,i just turn and forget immediatly this battle.......Hulk is able to destroy Onslaught's psi-armor,nothing in marvel universe can do that, the Onslaught's punch will just beat juggernaut...........

Terryc250
Sentry wins, hes just as strong as juggs, and far faster

bbrem123
MAN,i repeat and repeat again,hulk beat juggernaut physically in this comic........savage hulk have not really motivation to kill him,i just turn and forget immediatly this battle.......Hulk is able to destroy Onslaught's psi-armor,nothing in marvel universe can do that, the Onslaught's punch will just beat juggernaut...........

ok yes he did beat him physically but he was not at his full power...and im pretty sure there r a lot of people in the marvel universe that can destroy onslaught and his armor

psycho gundam
sentry gets the helmet off (after the initial chest poking and fisticuffs) then psi rapes juggy an inch away from total insanity, thus making him wet himself at the very utterance of his name. (like onslaught did)

janus77
Originally posted by bbrem123
ok yes he did beat him physically but he was not at his full power...and im pretty sure there r a lot of people in the marvel universe that can destroy onslaught and his armor
what's the proof that Juggernaut wasn't at full power?
didn't see anything to suggest so.

further, WarHulk bitched Juggernaut too. and all War Hulk had was Hulk's power harnessed by Celestial Tech. the tech didn't amp his powers, but just regulate them.

Savage Hulk can easily overpower Juggernaut, War Hulk was killing him, WWH/King Hulk/World Breaker Hulk would get the job finished.

allen4
"and im pretty sure there r a lot of people in the marvel universe that can destroy onslaught and his armor"hysterical

Ah?who?absolutly not full powered juggernaut.........

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/954/gemofcyttorak8qq1.th.jpg
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/6737/onslaught07ck4.th.jpg

true unleshead rage hulk beat him
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/3299/onlaughtpunchmb7.th.jpg

Onslaught beat juggernaut,hulk beat Onslaught,hulk can beat juggernaut............(full powered,no excuse)

Ptr_Grifin
"and im pretty sure there r a lot of people in the marvel universe that can destroy onslaught and his armor"hysterical

Ah?who?absolutly not full powered juggernaut.........

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/954/gemofcyttorak8qq1.th.jpg
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/6737/onslaught07ck4.th.jpg

Again you need to brush up on your English. that was not a full powered Juggernaut. See Malibus "All New Exiles".

And Hulk didn't beat Juggernaut physically in that Hulk/Juggernaut scan. All Hulk did was throw him some distance. Juggs was not in the slightest injured.

Also, Thor busted completely through Onslaughts armor. And this was a stronger version than the one Hulk faced.

further, WarHulk bitched Juggernaut too. and all War Hulk had was Hulk's power harnessed by Celestial Tech. the tech didn't amp his powers, but just regulate them.

Savage Hulk can easily overpower Juggernaut, War Hulk was killing him, WWH/King Hulk/World Breaker Hulk would get the job finished.

The only thing War did that was impressive was halt Juggernaut. Other than that he didn't do much at all. He got in a throw and 2 punches.

Savage has never overpowered Juggs. And the writers of 2 different Hulk comics have said Juggs can increase his power.

janus77
the writers of several different Marvel comics and the creator of Hulk have always said Hulk has infinite strength.

add to this the fact that Juggernaut can be hurt by sufficient physical force, and you come to the inevitable ... Hulk would own Juggernaut everytime, in a fight to the death.

got scans on this whole "juggernaut was weak when Onslaught bitched him" thing? I wanna know the context of all that... didn't look like Juggernaut was at all weakened.

Endrict Nuul
Who the F cares about Hulk vs Juggs, they have another thread for that. This is about Juggs vs Sentry period. Sentry didn't beat Hulk and ain't gonna win against Juggs.

Ptr_Grifin
the writers of several different Marvel comics and the creator of Hulk have always said Hulk has infinite strength.

add to this the fact that Juggernaut can be hurt by sufficient physical force, and you come to the inevitable ... Hulk would own Juggernaut everytime, in a fight to the death.

got scans on this whole "juggernaut was weak when Onslaught bitched him" thing? I wanna know the context of all that... didn't look like Juggernaut was at all weakened.

You really like the word "*****" don't you? Relating to it much?

I never said Hulk didn't have the potential for infinite strength. All I said is Juggs can increase his too.

Juggernaut was weakened when he went to another reality in the All new Exiles. After Onslaught trapped Juggs in the gem, Juggernaut was still weakened and getting hurt. He then confronted a puppet of Cyttorak in the gem. With the help of some wizards (can't remember there names) he got his power back and defeated the puppet thing

allen4
"that was not a full powered Juggernaut", roll eyes (sarcastic)
full powered juggernaut,not powered juggernaut..........just excuses,powered or not onslaught beat him easily..........and i REAPEAT,NO WAY hulk beat him physically in the link i post,he just no want to finish him.........you are just fanboy,and simply deny hulk feats.......excuse my english i-m not english............

Ptr_Grifin
"that was not a full powered Juggernaut", roll eyes (sarcastic)
full powered juggernaut,not powered juggernaut..........just excuses,powered or not onslaught beat him easily..........and i

Its not really an excuse. I agree that Onslaught beat him, but Juggs wasn't at full power.

I'm glad you finally agree that Hulk didn't beat him physically in that comic. Do you really consider Hulk throwing a 900 pound man a good feat? Don't be ridiculous.

By the way, I never said Juggs beat Hulk in that issue. Just that the fight was never finished.

iceman24567
Yeah Cain wins this even if people keep spouting about King Hulk denting his helmet.

allen4
i'm not agree,is a mistake,bad writing,i say hulk beat juggernaut physically in this comic........and he no want to finish the battle.........

savage hulk able to break
indestructible Crimson Bands of Cyttorak:
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/4668/hulkcytore9.th.jpg
able to stop;push-back and kill juggernaut with mystical celestians help:
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/289/hulk457juggernautlv2.th.jpg

Ptr_Grifin
i'm not agree,is a mistake,bad writing,i say hulk beat juggernaut physically in this comic........and he no want to finish the battle.........

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/289/hulk457juggernautlv2.th.jpg

Well you're still wrong then.

The crimson band's strength is based on the user. Those were created by Dr. Strange. Cyttoraks are far more powerful.

That was War who had Celestial Tech crafted to him. And no, he did not kill Juggernaut there. He didn't even injure him in that comic.

allen4
defintly hulk fight and stop the sentry,beat onslaught,break Crimson Bands of Cyttorak,in onslaught punch level,hulk beat the juggernaut..............facts,facts,facts...........

iceman24567

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/289/hulk457juggernautlv2.th.jpg My friend we are not debating various incarnations of Hulk vs The Juggernaut this thread is about Bob Reynolds vs Cain Marko ok plus King Hulk lost the pushing contest against Juggs.

allen4
"lost the pushing contest against Juggs",
not really,this battle proof nothing.......just wait for the next confrontation..............

iceman24567
"lost the pushing contest against Juggs",
not really,this battle proof nothing.......just wait for the next confrontation.............. It proved King Hulk even at WWH levels still could not stop Cain. Fact.Fact....Fact.

allen4
It proved King Hulk even at WWH levels still could not stop Cain.......

PROVED? NAH ! not fact,just a theory...........and king hulk in "sentry fight level mode",his real level,do not lose nothing against juggernaut.........just wait for the next confrontation..........

iceman24567
It proved King Hulk even at WWH levels still could not stop Cain.......

PROVED? NAH ! not fact,just a theory...........and king hulk in "sentry fight level mode",his real level,do not lose nothing against juggernaut.........just wait for the next confrontation.......... No not just a theory it's fact read the bloody issue King Hulk could not push back or even stop Juggs when they were locked together. It's not opinion it's clearly a fact and we don't base figts off of what could happen ten years from now buddy.

redhotrash
Doesnt Sentry have some really strong but latent TP abilities? Theoretically he could remove Juggernaut's helm and attack his mind? I know he hasnt been shown to use it, but I think I remember reading he has the ability. Granted Juggernaut isnt going to LET him take his helm.

RageOfTheGods
Mini-Series Sentry wins this.........he was intended to be very powerful.....

The Inconsistent Sentry that is scared of his own shadow.......well either a stalemate or it goes to Juggernaut......

Knowsbleed33

Shatterstars blade is mystical in nature, doesn't surprise me it was able to carve out Juggernauts eye. His eye also grew back in 3 panels.

janus, stop the insanity. War Hulk was killing Juggernaut? When and where? Juggernaut was completely unharmed. You fail.

allen4
Hulk could not push back juggs,because hulk no have mysticals habilities......in pure strenght king hulk beat him (tons of proofs and hulk feats tectonic plates,150 billions mountains,),i just wait for celestian war hulk return..........

Badabing
Please get back on topic everyone or the thread will be closed.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Badabing
Please get back on topic everyone or the thread will be closed. This thread will reach its horrible peak soon you should probably just close it all the civil debating ended a couple pages back. confused

Badabing
This thread will reach its horrible peak soon you should probably just close it all the civil debating ended a couple pages back. confused Now how am I supposed to warn and ban people if I close threads before any trouble starts? uhuh

J/K stick out tongue

I'm keeping an eye on it.

OneDumbG0
It proved King Hulk even at WWH levels still could not stop Cain. Fact.Fact....Fact. What the hell are you smoking? King Hulk stopped Juggernaut's advance in World War Hulk: X-Men #3. How can you interpret that scene as anything else other than a stalemate between the two before Hulk decided to BFR Juggernaut?

Metalmanx
What the hell are you smoking? King Hulk stopped Juggernaut's advance in World War Hulk: X-Men #3. How can you interpret that scene as anything else other than a stalemate between the two before Hulk decided to BFR Juggernaut?

...Because Hulk didn't stop Juggernaut? Unless you believe that stalemate means "Juggernaut overpowering Hulk until Hulk decides to BFR him".

In which case, yea.

Metalmanx
Also, Juggernaut probably still wears the skullcap composed of the same material as his armor. Thereby preventing all psychic attacks on his person in the off-chance his opponent is able to rip off his helmet.

Endrict Nuul
What the hell are you smoking? King Hulk stopped Juggernaut's advance in World War Hulk: X-Men #3. How can you interpret that scene as anything else other than a stalemate between the two before Hulk decided to BFR Juggernaut?

What are you smoking? Juggs had the upper hand until WWH BFR him.

Also take this arguement to the WWH vs Juggernaut thread and not spam this one.

Nihilist
What are you smoking? it was a stalemate until WWH BFR him.

it wasnt even a stalemate up and till then, juggs had the upper hand 3 hits to 2

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Nihilist
it wasnt even a stalemate up and till then, juggs had the upper hand 3 hits to 2

I changed it.... stick out tongue

Nihilist
I changed it.... stick out tongue

laughing out louddamn

bbrem123
...Because Hulk didn't stop Juggernaut? Unless you believe that stalemate means "Juggernaut overpowering Hulk until Hulk decides to BFR him".

In which case, yea.

in no way was hulk overpowered...he had other things to attend to so he bfred him...that is all that happened

Nihilist
Originally posted by bbrem123
in no way was hulk overpowered...he had other things to attend to so he bfred him...that is all that happened

if he had other things to attend too why did he fight he way through the entire xmen and roster,also he had time to fight a depowered juggs though didnt he.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Nihilist
if he had other things to attend too why did he fight he way through the entire xmen and roster,also he had time to fight a depowered juggs though didnt he.

He could have just gone after at what/who he wanted then jumped 500 miles away instead of fighting. He wanted to fight.

jalek moye
yup he wanted to fight but he didnt want to fight juggernuat do to how long it would take. considering they both will never tire and never fully drop each other.

Badabing
Originally posted by Badabing
Please get back on topic everyone or the thread will be closed.
Closed... You all were given fair warning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.