Harley Quinn Appreciation Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Da Joker

Scythe
Umm, http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=488642&pagenumber=1

Yeah...

Bat Dude
I personally loathe the idea of Joker having a girl friend or a side kick, as much if not more than you loathe the idea of Robin...

I mean, Joker's this crazy, unpredictable killer... He'd murder her once he was free from Arkham without thinking twice...

Harley Quinn is an epic fail, imo...

But if people like her, that's their business...

Scythe
Stupid thread, they made Respect threads and the respect forum for a reasons, this is obviously a duplicate thread.

Da Joker
Jesus, just shut up. The respect threads are to acknowledge feats, this thread acknowledges her as a character. If you don't like it, gtho.

Da Joker
Originally posted by Bat Dude
I personally loathe the idea of Joker having a girl friend or a side kick, as much if not more than you loathe the idea of Robin...

I mean, Joker's this crazy, unpredictable killer... He'd murder her once he was free from Arkham without thinking twice...

Harley Quinn is an epic fail, imo...

But if people like her, that's their business...

I don't actually hate Robin as much as I thought I did. Actually, I don't hate him at all, I just think that he could be made more interesting than he usually is.

The Joker uses her to get whatever he needs like supplies. Even with him being unpredictable, after a while you have to admit he'd gain some sort of twisted affection for her, and that was shown perfectly in TAS.

She's not an epic fail, there's a lot more complexity to the character than many think, and I explained that in the very first post.

Scythe
Originally posted by Da Joker
Jesus, just shut up. The respect threads are to acknowledge feats, this thread acknowledges her as a character. If you don't like it, gtho.

Nah, same thread. Appreciation = respect. The respect threads are there to acknowledge their feats as well as themselves as a character... It's not that hard to understand, do try to calm down.

Bat Dude

What exactly are Harley Quinn's feats? Crying when Joker doesn't pay attention to her?

Scythe
She's not an epic fail, there's a lot more complexity to the character than many think, and I explained that in the very first post.

It's called an opinion, I'm sure you can accept it rather than try to contradict it.

Da Joker
What exactly are Harley Quinn's feats? Crying when Joker doesn't pay attention to her?

Dude, if you don't like the character, don't post. It's a waste of time.

Scythe
Dude, if you don't like the character, don't post. It's a waste of time.

It's okay, calm down, it's a forum for a reason, to voice opinions and thoughts, god...

Da Joker
Yes, but why keep filling a thread that's for appreciation with hate? It's obvious spamming. State your opinion if you hate her and leave it at that, don't fill my thread full of hate.

Anyway, the only version to date of Harley I didn't like at all was the one from "The Batman because it seems like they just forced her Harley into the series and didn't care. Their Joker's voice was annoying as well.

Scythe
Yes, but why keep filling a thread that's for appreciation with hate? It's obvious spamming. State your opinion if you hate her and leave it at that, don't fill my thread full of hate.

I don't see why any of that is even important since this thread is a duplicate thread and will get locked. No need for two appreciation/respect threads for the same character.

Da Joker
Okay, I get it, now would you leave? We get that you get the thread is stupid. Just do like the Transformers and roll out.

Kayakat
THis is a duplicate thread no expression

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=488642&pagenumber=1

Scythe
Okay, I get it, now would you leave? We get that you get the thread is stupid. Just do like the Transformers and roll out.

You umm, can't tell me what to do man, there's no need to get snippy, respect forums are placed in there respected forums so that people can post in there why they like that character, what you did here leaves it open for people to like or dislike the character. That's why you're getting Harley hate, because this isn't the respect forum.

Da Joker
Oy vey....

It's not a duplicate. This isn't a feats thread.

Obsidian Fury
There is a respect thread for Harley Quinn. Use it yes

Scythe
Oy vey....

It's not a duplicate. This isn't a feats thread.

Oy vey....

Harley's respect thread considers her feats, appreciation and....respect...

Bardock42
Not my favourite, she's okay though.

Bat Dude

It's a duplicate thread though... So it's gonna get locked at some point, that's all he was saying...

Anyway, the only time I ever "appreciated" Harley Quinn is on the cover of the Mad Love comic book, because EVERY character on that cover looks badass...

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/thumb/f/f9/Batman_Adventures_-_Mad_Love_1.jpg/300px-Batman_Adventures_-_Mad_Love_1.jpg

Da Joker
Originally posted by Bardock42
Not my favourite, she's okay though.

She's been a favorite of mine for a little while now. A little earlier I watched some TAS episodes featuring her. Gotta love the nostalgia.

The Heap
It's a duplicate thread though... So it's gonna get locked at some point, that's all he was saying...

Anyway, the only time I ever "appreciated" Harley Quinn is on the cover of the Mad Love comic book, because EVERY character on that cover looks badass...

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/thumb/f/f9/Batman_Adventures_-_Mad_Love_1.jpg/300px-Batman_Adventures_-_Mad_Love_1.jpg

Awesome.

Scythe
This thread remains open/unmerged why...?

Da Joker
For the same reason your thread remains open, which is an unknown reason.

Scythe
For the same reason your thread remains open, which is an unknown reason.

My thread is open because it's where social threads can be made, this isn't a place for respect/appreciation threads to be made, let alone a duplicate of an already existing thread.

Da Joker
Obviously the Mods have no problem with it, so gtfo with that crap already.

Scythe
Obviously the Mods have no problem with it, so gtfo with that crap already.

It hasn't come to their attention, no one has reported it as a duplicate thread because no one would use this thread as it's already been done....

Da Joker
Dude, I'm pretty sure WrathfulD has seen it, and has no problem with it. Even if he hasn't, it gives you no reason to keep saying the same thing over and over in the thread, ydpos.

Scythe
Dude, I'm pretty sure WrathfulD has seen it, and has no problem with it. Even if he hasn't, it gives you no reason to keep saying the same thing over and over in the thread, ydpos.

One would think that if enough people dub a thread a duplicate it would get merged or locked, which it should be.

Da Joker
Well, it's not, and all I'd like to do is discuss the character in a civil manner. That's not hard to ask for at all.

Scythe
Well, it's not, and all I'd like to do is discuss the character in a civil manner. That's not hard to ask for at all.

It actually is, since there's a place already established for that.

Da Joker
Sure it is, mricwaiau.

Scythe
Sure it is, mricwaiau.

No, there is. It's right here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=488642&pagenumber=1

Da Joker
Okay, bahan.

Scythe
Kay, we hopefully understand now...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.