Batman vs Slade(with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daredevil1
(nods to Juk3n)Batman is give then SSS an is finally the next step in human evolution like Captain America. He is had 1 year already to practice with his enhanced body and enhanced mind so he's very much used to it already.

vs

Slade who is also enhanced. Batman IMO either now rivals Slade is stats or exceeds. One or the other IMO rivals.

But in this scenario it is just "hand to hand" combat.

I see Batman dominating Slade but.............lets hear some opinions.

Fight takes place in a dojo match.

Who wins.

Philosophía
Batman is already around Cap's stats, so the SSS wouldn't be that big of an improvement.

Daredevil1

Philosophía
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Cap enemies has stated Cap is as strong as 10 men. Cap himself has stated that he has the strength and agility of half a platoon thats around 10 to 15 men. Batman not so much.

Cap has immune to most poisons and diseases and has healed from things like a bullet to the head and being pronounced dead.

The SSS has enhanced Cap's "cells" to even his mind even down to his stamina.

So no Batman isn't already Cap level. But under this scenario he is.

I said around not at Cap's level.
Their strength, speed and agility are comparable.
From what you listed, the only things that would actually count in battle and Cap is superior at is the healing factor and stamina.

Juk3n

TricksterPriest
The SSS does not put him on Slade's level in terms of stats. Slade is Spidey level if not better.

It would help, but I don't think he can take Slade in H2H unless the stats are equalized. And the SSS won't do it.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Juk3n
Batmans league is thugs - mob bosses and the occasional SYKOpath.

Cap mixes it up in much higher circles and for good reason.
No other human could!!

Well, that totally destroyed any trace of credibility you might have had.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Daredevil1
(nods to Juk3n)Batman is give then SSS an is finally the next step in human evolution like Captain America. He is had 1 year already to practice with his enhanced body and enhanced mind so he's very much used to it already.

vs

Slade who is also enhanced. Batman IMO either now rivals Slade is stats or exceeds. One or the other IMO rivals.

But in this scenario it is just "hand to hand" combat.

I see Batman dominating Slade but.............lets hear some opinions.

Fight takes place in a dojo match.

Who wins.

Batman ftw.

I think Batman has beaten Slade already, but Ill look for the issue(s) unless someone finds them before I do.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The SSS does not put him on Slade's level in terms of stats. Slade is Spidey level if not better.

It would help, but I don't think he can take Slade in H2H unless the stats are equalized. And the SSS won't do it.

LOL Slade level is on Spidey level.

Ha! And I thought I've heard everything. Far from Spiderman actually.

Daredevil1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.