ROTS anakin and obi wan vs ROTS emperor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthyoda23
both of them are from revenge of the sith they fight in the same place yoda fighted him who wins?

Gideon
Originally posted by darthyoda23
both of them are from revenge of the sith they fight in the same place yoda fighted him who wins?

I'd imagine that Kenobi and Skywalker are both subdued by the Emperor's vastly superior command of the Force.

Master Crimzon
I see Anakin being quickly taken out of commission using the force and Obi-Wan subsequent outduelled and decapacitated.

Gideon
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
I see Anakin being quickly taken out of commission using the force and Obi-Wan subsequent outduelled and decapacitated.

I don't see Palpatine bothering to engage either one of them in a lightsaber duel unless absolutely necessary. He feels absolutely no love, compassion, respect, or any variant thereof for Kenobi; he sees him as an impediment (he was the one who arranged for the numerous attempts on Kenobi's life, in an effort to relieve Skywalker of his stabilizing influence) and an annoyance who has cost him a great deal. I'd see Kenobi getting owned first, if only out of spite.

darthyoda23
Originally posted by Gideon
I don't see Palpatine bothering to engage either one of them in a lightsaber duel unless absolutely necessary. He feels absolutely no love, compassion, respect, or any variant thereof for Kenobi; he sees him as an impediment (he was the one who arranged for the numerous attempts on Kenobi's life, in an effort to relieve Skywalker of his stabilizing influence) and an annoyance who has cost him a great deal. I'd see Kenobi getting owned first, if only out of spite. im prety sure palpatine wud blaast obi wan with a lightsaber then anakin reaches his full peotinal and kills the emperor wink cool

skywalker833
Yeah, I don't see that happening.

Master Crimzon
Originally posted by Gideon
I don't see Palpatine bothering to engage either one of them in a lightsaber duel unless absolutely necessary. He feels absolutely no love, compassion, respect, or any variant thereof for Kenobi; he sees him as an impediment (he was the one who arranged for the numerous attempts on Kenobi's life, in an effort to relieve Skywalker of his stabilizing influence) and an annoyance who has cost him a great deal. I'd see Kenobi getting owned first, if only out of spite.

I think that would actually work in reverse. The Emperor hates Kenobi a ton more than he hates Skywalker (well, in a sense, Obi-Wan did indirectly cause his eventual downfall by discovering and training Luke), and therefore, wouldn't it be logical for him to engage Obi-Wan in a duel in order to better... 'savor the moment', maybe? In order to make sure his ownage of Obi-Wan will last as long as possible. I mean, if he truly does kill Obi-Wan with the force, he won't have time to torture him (which he loves to do) before Anakin gets up close and engages him in a saber duel. Now, I'm not saying that Anakin will win against Sidious in a lightsaber duel, but it certainly won't be easy for Sidious and Anakin, unlike Obi-Wan, actually has a chance of killing Sidious.

darthyoda23
Originally posted by skywalker833
Yeah, I don't see that happening. anakin is probably unbeatable if he reaches his full peotinal im preety sure he cud beat plaptine if that happens

skywalker833
Yeah... but he won't reach his full potential in the middle of a battle!

darthyoda23
Yeah... but he won't reach his full potential in the middle of a battle! if obi gets knicked out he gets mad and reches hid full peotinal like he did with dooku if he gets knocked out first they die cause obi definately cant beat palpatine but if obi gets knocked out first anakin wud reaxj his full peotinal and he cud probably beat palpatine

Elite Hunter
if obi gets knicked out he gets mad and reches hid full peotinal like he did with dooku if he gets knocked out first they die cause obi definately cant beat palpatine but if obi gets knocked out first anakin wud reaxj his full peotinal and he cud probably beat palpatine

I thought I had bad grammar, but damn.

Master Crimzon
Anakin did not reach full potential in his fight with Dooku. He just concentrated himself and fully exerted the power than he could, at the moment, gain access to in order to tool Dooku. He doesn't have the mastery or the knowledge to access his full power.

Besides, Sidious is considerably stronger than Dooku, anyway.

darthyoda23
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Anakin did not reach full potential in his fight with Dooku. He just concentrated himself and fully exerted the power than he could, at the moment, gain access to in order to tool Dooku. He doesn't have the mastery or the knowledge to access his full power.

Besides, Sidious is considerably stronger than Dooku, anyway. palpatine definitely is better than dooku shi# anakin beated him wwith ease in the end emperor is 3 times dookus skills and power obi wan wud tire palpatine out and when he gets knocked out anakin wud probably beat him but if anakin gets knocked out first they both die

Master Crimzon
Obi-Wan will be quickly incapacitated with the force. That, or Anakin suffers the same fate (I already explained why I think it's more probable). They have absolutely no defense against Sidious' vastly superior arsenal of force attacks.

And Anakin beat Dooku, yes. But Sidious is faster, more agile, has better reflexes, an relies more on the force in his duels in comparison to Dooku; Anakin is good, but he won't be destroying Sidious in a duel any day. I'd even give Sidious the superior chance in a duel- not only because of his superior speed and technical skill (a 'master of every weapon and every form', according to Nick Gillard), but because of his skill at manipulation; Anakin is a weak-mined, not too bright specimen, and Sidious, THE master of manipulation can easily prevent him from going 'In teh zone!' and focusing on destroying Sidious like he did against Dooku.

Gideon
It's not even worth going into "could Anakin Skywalker defeat Darth Sidious in a lightsaber duel" unless this thread specifically mentions a lightsaber duel is required; Palpatine will quickly assess if Anakin can still be come an asset to him and attempt to subvert him. If Anakin is unwilling to turn, then as with Luke in Return of the Jedi, Anakin will pay the price for his lack of vision.

skywalker833
Yeah, Anakin will not suddenly reach his full potential. But if Obi1 and Anakin work well together, like they usually do, I can see this going either way.

Master Crimzon
I know. It's just that darthyoda, for some strange reason that is entirely beyond me, think that Anakin will magically go 'in teh zone', gain his full potential, and proceed to decimate Sidious.

skywalker833
He doesn't make much sense.

Gideon
Work well together? Their vaunted team work, which -- I agree -- is formidable, didn't allow them to overcome Count Dooku in single combat. As the Count mused himself, Skywalker and Kenobi were used to applying their legendary chemistry and teamwork when opposed by vast numbers of enemies, not just one particular combatant imbued with the power of the dark side. In this situation, they are facing a far more powerful opponent than Count Dooku, an opponent who is loved and admired by Skywalker even more than Kenobi, an opponent who is a deeply skilled manipulator and pragmatist. Kenobi's mastery of Soresu will not enable him to endure Palpatine's mastery of the Force and it will then be Skywalker versus Palpatine.

skywalker833
If what you say happens, they will lose. Hard to tell, the outcome of this battle is.

darthyoda23
If what you say happens, they will lose. Hard to tell, the outcome of this battle is. why do u always follow me everytime im in a thread or make a fight i see u in it

Tangible God
'Cuz your abhorred spelling and punctuation, and blatant ignorance of Star Wars makes you a gift from God for people who like to rag on you.

darthyoda23
Originally posted by Tangible God
'Cuz your abhorred spelling and punctuation, and blatant ignorance of Star Wars makes you a gift from God for people who like to rag on you. my spelling is better than yours and i know way more about star wars then you

Tangible God
my spelling is better than yours and i know way more about star wars then you No capital M or I, Star Wars isn't capitalized, there's no appropriate commas or even a bloody period, and it's "than you", not "then."

Oh, and I seriously doubt it, judging from what dribble you've been posting. Do you want a hug?

Blax_Hydralisk
He wants attention.

darthyoda23
Originally posted by Tangible God
No capital M or I, Star Wars isn't capitalized, there's no appropriate commas or even a bloody period, and it's "than you", not "then."

Oh, and I seriously doubt it, judging from what dribble you've been posting. Do you want a hug? id rather die then get a hug from someone i dont know sick

darthyoda23
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
He wants attention. no i dont

Tangible God
id rather die then get a hug from someone i dont know sick Wow, issues much?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.