Bowser Vs Tmnt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthyoda23
could they take down this imposter for a reptile wink

Endrict Nuul
Stop with the TMNT threads.

darthyoda23
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Stop with the TMNT threads. i just wont to see what u guuys think about them sad

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by darthyoda23
i just wont to see what u guuys think about them sad

If you are going around creating threads about TMNT / Shredder in their 2003 version, you should start giving them tougher targets. Otherwise, they are all pretty much just talented Ninjas.

darthyoda23
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
If you are going around creating threads about TMNT / Shredder in their 2003 version, you should start giving them tougher targets. Otherwise, they are all pretty much just talented Ninjas. how bout rhino sad

skywalker833
They stink. They can't beat most marvel characters. They would however defeat bowser. It would be close though.

darthyoda23
Originally posted by skywalker833
They stink. They can't beat most marvel characters. They would however defeat bowser. It would be close though. what do u hae against tmnt sad

skywalker833
They are ninja turtles on CN made for little kids!

darthyoda23
They are ninja turtles on CN made for little kids! well i love it ive seend all the 80s episodes big grin

Obsidian Fury
They stink. They can't beat most marvel characters. They would however defeat bowser. It would be close though.

I suggest you watch the 2003 seasons before claiming "they stink". It is true however that any other versions are nothing but talented ninjas.

darthyoda23
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
I suggest you watch the 2003 seasons before claiming "they stink". It is true however that any other versions are nothing but talented ninjas. i like the 80s version big grin

skywalker833
I actually loved them around the age of eight, so I do know a lot about them.

TricksterPriest
Bowser has insane durability, high end magic, high agility, massive strength and he fights freaking Mario. no expression

darthyoda23
I actually loved them around the age of eight, so I do know a lot about them. TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES HEROS IN A HALF SHELL TURTLE POWER!!!!! big grin

darthyoda23
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Bowser has insane durability, high end magic, high agility, massive strength and he fights freaking Mario. no expression bowser cudnt even beat mario what chance dose he have against the tmnt

Endrict Nuul
bowser cudnt even beat mario what chance dose he have against the tmnt

Game character is not allowed in this forum.

Please check the rules before making new threads.

This will get locked.

Mr. Slippyfist
bowser cudnt even beat mario what chance dose he have against the tmnt He always loses due to plot device...

Whether it's a switch, breaking bricks, bombs laced around the field, throwing shells at him, destroying his tub, or letting him smash into lava, it's still a plot device.
I've never seen Mario beat Bowser straight up thug style, have you?

EDIT: The Turtles get lit up.

psycho gundam
smash bros *shrugs*

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by psycho gundam
smash bros *shrugs* Pfft, I can beat Mario every time with Bowser.

Badabing
could they take down this imposter for a reptile wink I already spoke to you about the Vs Forum rules. Don't make another spam thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.