Uatu vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
They're both go all-out.

guy222
they met once

taking uatu

george '06
odin,
watcher has too many low showings

Scoobless
Originally posted by george '06
odin,
watcher has too many low showings

Like getting Rulked.

george '06
Originally posted by Scoobless
Like getting Rulked.
true, even thugh i generally think of loebs stuff as non-continuity

Sup3rman1521
can anyone show this battle in the scans?

Scoobless

I'm beginning to think of it as nonsensical.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Scoobless
Like getting Rulked. Him still having a head after that assault was a high showing IMO.

janus77
Uatu wins.
compare Thor with Odinforce against Red Hulk to Uatu against Red Hulk smile

seriously though, lot of Thor-stroking going on, he's not in Uatu's class, if you're gonna hold a grudge for a ridiculous battle feat, then ***** about the Red Hulk - Uatu thing. Thor's nothing in comparison.

george '06
Originally posted by janus77
Uatu wins.

seriously though, lot of Thor-stroking going on, he's not in Uatu's class, if you're gonna hold a grudge for a ridiculous battle feat, then ***** about the Red Hulk - Uatu thing. Thor's nothing in comparison.

i dont remember saying the word thor,
infact no one in this thread said thor did they?

janus77
i dont remember saying the word thor,
infact no one in this thread said thor did they?
wasn't referring to you, just to the number of "Rulk" threads with people bitching about Rulk - Thor.

I mention Thor in this thread because he's got the Odinforce so, an indirect comparison of Odin's power against that of Uatu.

Knowsbleed33
Uatu getting Rulked will probably get retconned into Uatu letting him as part of some grand scheme to unmask Rulk.

Mindset
wasn't referring to you, just to the number of "Rulk" threads with people bitching about Rulk - Thor.

I mention Thor in this thread because he's got the Odinforce so, an indirect comparison of Odin's power against that of Uatu.

Not really.

Thor hasn't done anything to put on at Odin's level yet.(not included RKT feats)

janus77
Originally posted by Mindset
Not really.

Thor hasn't done anything to put on at Odin's level yet.(not included RKT feats)
resurrecting Asgard?
he speaks as though it took a lot of Odinforce power to do that.
he even went to sleep a bit after that, iirc.

also, do you read how many people were stroking "Current Thor"?
it's all about how he's basically Odin+... well, seemed a good basis for an indirect comparison.

Phantom Zone
resurrecting Asgard?
he speaks as though it took a lot of Odinforce power to do that.
he even went to sleep a bit after that, iirc.

Yeah but im pretty sure Odin has even better feats than that. By default Odin would be better because he has more experience using it.

janus77
oh, not saying that it was a big feat, just that it was an application of the Odinforce (something beyond Thor's innate capacities), to confirm that Thor had the Odinforce and had made use of it.

Odin no doubt has much greater mastery of the force and is probably more resilient to the toll it takes when using it heavily (less sleep more work)...

Doctor-Alvis
It was freeing all the Asgards that messed Thor up.

lawest9
Let me clear up this matter for you concerning thor's use of the odinforce in comparison to that of his father's, thor does not have the odinforce but he has a lesser version of it called THE THORFORCE, read the link below.
http://en.marveldatabase.com/Thor_Odinson_%28Earth-616%29

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by lawest9
Let me clear up this matter for you concerning thor's use of the odinforce in comparison to that of his father's, thor does not have the odinforce but he has a lesser version of it called THE THORFORCE, read the link below.

Wheres it say that?

lawest9
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Wheres it say that? Did you read the link that i provided or just a part of it? click back on it and scroll down to POWERS AND ABILITIES.

Phantom Zone
Did you read the link that i provided or just a part of it? click back on it and scroll down to POWERS AND ABILITIES.

Ah... missed it. Thats why I could never read marvel Thor.

janus77
I wouldn't take that site as gospel, it's pretty much just a mishmash of wikipedia stuff and some self-generated bits.

as far as the comics go, I've not seen any distinction made between the Odinforce Thor now possesses and that which Odin possessed when he was living.

GalacticStorm
I wouldn't take that site as gospel, it's pretty much just a mishmash of wikipedia stuff and some self-generated bits.

as far as the comics go, I've not seen any distinction made between the Odinforce Thor now possesses and that which Odin possessed when he was living.

Agreed.

Its even stated that Thor possesses his fathers powers in his latest series:

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/8015/thor7dcp012mx1.th.jpg

no distinction has been made so far.

Utrigita
Watcher For the win.

Terryc250
Uatu wins.
Thor with odinforce is definately not = to Odin himself.

Doctor-Alvis
I took the "Thorforce" to mean more like it's changing hands.

Allankles
Originally posted by Terryc250
Thor with odinforce is definately not = to Odin himself.

Although there's no logical reason why he shouldn't be able to at least match his father. We know he's physically superior to his father (as Odin intended) and he isn't a young god, he's walked the beat for centuries.

id369

guy222
Uatu

Slaanesh
Uatu

Enyalus
Originally posted by Allankles
Although there's no logical reason why he shouldn't be able to at least match his father. We know he's physically superior to his father (as Odin intended) and he isn't a young god, he's walked the beat for centuries.

I had the same thought. I mean, I don't recall any feat King Thor did to put him above Odin (like destroying galaxies, etc.), but he's got the same power Odin had. That would put them at = to each other in power. But then he starts off with higher base strength than his dad (seeing as his mother is Gaea and he's not a pure Asgardian.) ....And then he's got Mjolnir, which is the most powerful Norse weapon created with the exception of possibly the Oversword.

Meh. sad

Naija boy

This is absolutely accurate.

Priest
Odin

DarkOdin

You do know Thor stated on panel that he has the Odinpower right???

When he fought Bor he stated it.

Anyway back to the thread if we go by showing odin would win but the watchers are supposed to be higher up in the cosmic scale then a skyfather so imo Uatu FTW

Lord Feron
Good fight but IMO Watcher greater than Odin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.