Batman Arkham Asylum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hazsekswthurmom
http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=15480409&postcount=127
http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=15480410&postcount=128

Looks very promising.

Kapton JAC
Indeed it does

Menetnashté
looks sick. Joker looks great, love the riddler's room. And Killer Croc looks beast mode. Definitely checking this one out.

The j0keR
I hope it turns out well. The Joker looks very Nicholson in one picture.

General Kaliero
Yeah, I spazzed a bit when I read that article. The only thing I could think of at this point that could make it better is if Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill voice Batman and the Joker, respectively.

DigiMark007
Hopefully it's more free-form than most Batman games, or superhero games in general. A belt of goodies and a cadre of skills, with a diverse environment to use them in, is far better than scripted encounters.

Dark-Jaxx
Damn, that looks really good.

If Mark Hamill voiced Joker(and it even mentions there is a good possibility), that would be Godly, Mark Hamill's role as Joker was legendary.

I love all the character's looks, particuarily Killer Croc.

DX5
Ah, links don't work.

The only game I'm currently interested in with heroes in it is DC vs MK.

Nemesis X
I thought the next Batman game would be based on the movie "Dark Knight". There were interviews saying that was going to happen.

The j0keR
Yeah, that didnt go through. Analyst say EA missed out on over a $100 million by not making one. There are still rumors that one might come out though.

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I thought the next Batman game would be based on the movie "Dark Knight". There were interviews saying that was going to happen.

Apparently "The Dark Knight" video game was being developed by Pandemic and will be published by EA, but kept things very quiet, because they were unhappy with the game, and they put the rest of the team on Mercenaries 2.

so they own the rights to make games based on the movie, however Eidos owns the rights to make batman games based on the comics, this game is not the movie tie in that gary oldman was talking about

jalek moye
well im glad cuz a dark knight game would suck but this game should be great, although killer croc looks like he'll beat batmans ass in this

Neo Darkhalen
I like the look of it, but as i have said they really should not have marketed linear gameplay as a positive aspect.

Still it looks fantastic....but it's not just the look that makes a good game.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I like the look of it, but as i have said they really should not have marketed linear gameplay as a positive aspect.

Still it looks fantastic....but it's not just the look that makes a good game.
Arkham Asylum, linear? They specifically said it wasn't linear, and was based on open exploration, like Metroid Prime.

jalek moye
i cant wait to beast up penguin? any word on Bane making an appearance?

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Arkham Asylum, linear? They specifically said it wasn't linear, and was based on open exploration, like Metroid Prime.

and yet they said it would not be an open ended world spider-man clone.

Only "specific locations" which comes to my mind as Linear.

jalek moye
but he means by non linier is that u dont have to follow a specific road and can explore arkham alittle

General Kaliero
and yet they said it would not be an open ended world spider-man clone.

Only "specific locations" which comes to my mind as Linear.
It's not open as in "large open city," it's open as in "entire island asylum complex including the old forgotten buildings and as long as you can see it, you can go there." It's open-ended, inside a set location. Like I said; think Metroid.

Neo Darkhalen
Hmm i see...yeah that would work well.

CaptainStoic
Did anyone notice that Batmans face looks alot like George Clooney? Anyways this is going to be the best Batman game ever, let's just hope that they don't fall short, by giving him repetitive combat moves. This is what plagued Assassins Creed.

Impediment
The game looks beautiful, and I was all GIGGITYGIGGITYGOO! when I first heard about it, but then my heart kinda sank when I read that the producers are shooting for an MSRB rating of T. *sigh* How can you have an Arkham game with a T rating?

The j0keR
I dont think teen would be a bad thing, so long as there isnt gore( and excessive language, which a Batman game doesnt need. You can still make a ****ed up game with a T.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Impediment
The game looks beautiful, and I was all GIGGITYGIGGITYGOO! when I first heard about it, but then my heart kinda sank when I read that the producers are shooting for an MSRB rating of T. *sigh* How can you have an Arkham game with a T rating?
The same way you can make an amazing batman movie with a PG-13 rating...

Superherovandal
Sounds like this developer team is looking at successful and great franchises like Zelda and Metroid when it comes to their approach to Arkham and the overall structure of this game. I always wondered why they hadn't tried that kinda formula before. This makes me feel optimistic. And even though this is coming for the wii since i got a new laptop for college i'm satisfied cause I'll be able to still play it.

Nemesis X
I ain't happy at all with this game because of its release date. 2009 What the f**k?

I feel like that the guys who made this game are done with it already. They just want to release it later just so gamers can have more urges to have it. No friggin wonder game companys get so rich. I'm so pissed off right now.

Neo Darkhalen
If that was the case it would be released at the end of this year like all the other big game releases.

Impediment

Menetnashté
I ain't happy at all with this game because of its release date. 2009 What the f**k?

I feel like that the guys who made this game are done with it already. They just want to release it later just so gamers can have more urges to have it. No friggin wonder game companys get so rich. I'm so pissed off right now.
I highly doubt they'd pass up a christmas release.

The j0keR

If it was done it would be out for the holidays, thats the ultimate release date in the eyes of developers and publishers. If it was really done, it would be out by then. And since the game was just revealed this month, I doubt it is anywhere closed to finished.

Blax_Hydralisk
I'd prefer that they take a long time to release the game and have mor time to fix bugs and make it better, the release it earlier and have it suck.

Nemesis X
Hopefully this Batman game won't suck. After playing Batman: Dark Tomorrow, I keep thinking every Batman game would suck but after seeing the pics, I now think this game will be awesome and if ain't, I'll just go insane.

xNIXSONx
if this game sucks, that would be terrible, to DC too. i mean, the Superman games suck too!! and now the Batman games...

Impediment
I just really, really hope that Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill are involved as voice actors. After all, Paul Dini is one of the producers, if I'm not mistaken.

General Kaliero
Dini's writing the story. More important is that Dini said they were shooting for a classic feel. And of course, Conroy has done more work as Batman than every other Batman actor combined.

Neo Darkhalen
I hope Hamill is cast as the joker his voice work in Batman 90's TAS was fantastic.

Dark-Jaxx
The article actually implied Conroy and Hamill would be in the game.

((The_Anomaly))
Man if this game turnes out to be as good as they make it sound and as it seems, it'll be outstanding. I REALLY hope this game is polish, pure polish, because if it is then it could easily be the best superhero game ever from what I read. Fantastic, cant wait to see more.

Outbound
This game looks insane....

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7562/batmanarkhamasylum20080uc4.jpg

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/3884/batmanarkhamasylum20080kb0.jpg

General Kaliero
As of the 9th, Warner Bros. officially confirmed that Mark Hamill will be voicing the Joker in Arkham Asylum.

No confirmation yet on Batman's voice, but with Hamill back it's nearly impossible that Conroy won't reprise the role.

NonSensi-Klown
Unless they suck and use Bale with his constipated voice. no expression

Dark-Jaxx
Niggaplulz.

Bale's Batman voice was spectacular. 131

Neo Darkhalen
laughing out loud

Impediment
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Niggaplulz.

Can I buy some pot from you?

NonSensi-Klown
w2yv8aT0UFc

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Impediment
Can I buy some pot from you? No pot silly. Crack.

NonSensi-Klown
WHYAREYATRYINGKILLTOME!

Dark-Jaxx
Why are ya trying kill tome?

What?

RevoWution™©®
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Niggaplulz.

100% agree.

But yeah, the game looks awesome. Too bad this means I'll have to upgrade my ancient desktop once it comes out sad

Nemesis X
Are we sure this game is rated T? The way the game looks is questioning gamers if it's going to be rated T or M.

I probably wouldn't be surprised if this game was M rated because I read the Arkham Asylum comics a few years back and it was pretty bloody.

Final Blaxican
It won't be rated M. It will be teen for sure.

Nemesis X
Batman stabbed Killer Croc in the chest with a spear, and the dude who ran the asylum was cutting himself a lot with a razor. Sounds close into M rated territory. Do I smell the ESRB ******* on this game too? I believe so.

Neo Darkhalen
Batman stabbed Killer Croc in the chest with a spear, and the dude who ran the asylum was cutting himself a lot with a razor. Sounds close into M rated territory. Do I smell the ESRB ******* on this game too? I believe so.

So, is their any real point to you're inane ramblings?

As long as it's a good game I don't really care about the rating.

Nemesis X
I'm really not trying to complain about the rating. It's just that since this game is supposed to be based off of the old comic book, it looks highly bloody (by bloody I mean the kind where an obsessive mom won't let her kid look). For a Batman game, obviously this game will be rated T. I'm just adding some examples of why this would probably be in M rated territory. So far I've seen some highly interesting things in this game and with stuff that interesting, I'm not gonna complain about the rating. I mean come on, I bought MKvsDC (even though the ESRB mutilated it as badly as Voorhees does to camp counselors). I am lookin forward to Batman Arkham Asylum.

The only thing I'm mad about this game is the release date. I heard it's coming out somewhere in October. Sure I can wait for RE5 in March but waiting for a game in October? Madness!

ragesRemorse
Why does everyone shit on Bales voice? Do you really expect Batman to not disguise his voice and speak in the voice that everyone in Gotham is familiar with? Bruce Wayne is bigger than the president in Gotham, everyone knows his face and voice. I mean, at least it wasn't george clooneys voice wink

ThunderGodEneru
No, it was more the fact that his disguised voice was more embarassing than a biker being caught by his buddies giving a blowjob to Elton John.

Nemesis X
Is Bale the one who voiced Batman in the Animated Series?

ThunderGodEneru
...No...

Nemesis X
Well the dude who voiced Batman in the Animated Series is voicing Batman in Arkham Asylum, and the dude voicing the Joker is gonna be the same one who voiced Joker in the Animated Series.

ThunderGodEneru
Yeah I know that.

Mark Hamill voicing Joker=Win.

Nemesis X
You alredy knew that? For somereason you guys were arguing about Bale's voice and I thought that you thought that Bale would be voicing Batman in Arkham Asylum.

Did you already know that Bane is gonna appear in this game? I find that to be awesome.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Why does everyone shit on Bales voice? Do you really expect Batman to not disguise his voice and speak in the voice that everyone in Gotham is familiar with? Bruce Wayne is bigger than the president in Gotham, everyone knows his face and voice. I mean, at least it wasn't george clooneys voice wink

It's interesting how people who say this ignore his Batman voice in Begins, which was way better than TDK version.

ThunderGodEneru
You alredy knew that? For somereason you guys were arguing about Bale's voice and I thought that you thought that Bale would be voicing Batman in Arkham Asylum.

Did you already know that Bane is gonna appear in this game? I find that to be awesome. Yeah I checked it out today, Bane in the game is win.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
It's interesting how people who say this ignore his Batman voice in Begins, which was way better than TDK version.

i guess i just think it's aces but it also seems like a natural progression. In Begins he used the guttural voice only when intimidating enemies during interrogation. Considering that it worked out for him, why not start speaking like a lunatic all the time.

jalek moye
killer croc looks badass in this game

Neo Darkhalen
I'm really not trying to complain about the rating. It's just that since this game is supposed to be based off of the old comic book, it looks highly bloody (by bloody I mean the kind where an obsessive mom won't let her kid look). For a Batman game, obviously this game will be rated T. I'm just adding some examples of why this would probably be in M rated territory. So far I've seen some highly interesting things in this game and with stuff that interesting, I'm not gonna complain about the rating. I mean come on, I bought MKvsDC (even though the ESRB mutilated it as badly as Voorhees does to camp counselors). I am lookin forward to Batman Arkham Asylum.

The only thing I'm mad about this game is the release date. I heard it's coming out somewhere in October. Sure I can wait for RE5 in March but waiting for a game in October? Madness!

I for one welcome as much darkness as it provides if it was M then it would certainly draw you into the world of Batman more so while playing, after all Batman is dark and gritty, and the setting is inside Arkham the very source of madness, darkness and all kinds of evil, M would do all the characters and the settings justice.

Originally posted by ragesRemorse

He even disguises it from people who already know he's Batman though erm that and well his begins voice was so much better.

Oh and...

Originally posted by jalek moye
killer croc looks badass in this game
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Yeah I checked it out today, Bane in the game is win.

Off-kilter
Unf. This is going to be fan-bloody-tastic. Characters already look exactly the way I had hoped they would, well, save for Joker's hair.
Now if they threw in the Joker version from the novel by Brian Azarello, that would be great.
I'm really hoping this will be along the lines of Arkham Asylum, deep, incredibly dark and psychological.
But hey, a Batman game is a Batman game, I bought my xbox360 in anticipation for this and RE5

Zack Fair
Jesus Christ KC looks amazing.

Ridley_Prime
I just read through this whole thread and.. wow. This game looks amazing. You can't go wrong with Mark Hammil voicing the Joker.

Nemesis X
Does it hurt to have Heath Ledger's Joker in one Batman game just for once?

Ridley_Prime
Can't answer that, though I know it would be much more likely if he were still alive. sad

jalek moye

well this game is going with comic joker since its a comic game. and with he animated seires voice actor it cant be any better then that

Nemesis X
I wonder if they'll have Poison Ivy in this game. Have creepy plant creatures stalking the halls that'll give you that Dead Space vibe. That'd be awesome.

General Kaliero
I wonder if they'll have Poison Ivy in this game. Have creepy plant creatures stalking the halls that'll give you that Dead Space vibe. That'd be awesome.
I'm pretty sure Pam was confirmed.

Raoul

it's based on the comics, not the movies. if it was some sort of alternate skin, i wouldnt mind, but as the central joker? no, imo...

Off-kilter
from the pictures given in the first post, it seemed Joker was a lot darker than the cartoon version.
Something doesnt sit right for me when I think of how they want to portray him in the game.
Not as light and loving jokes ha-ha , but not as dark and sadistic ha-****ing-ha as Heather Ledger's, either. It's a combination of both, but how would Mark Hamil's voice work for it?

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Off-kilter
from the pictures given in the first post, it seemed Joker was a lot darker than the cartoon version.
Something doesnt sit right for me when I think of how they want to portray him in the game.
Not as light and loving jokes ha-ha , but not as dark and sadistic ha-****ing-ha as Heather Ledger's, either. It's a combination of both, but how would Mark Hamil's voice work for it?
It's the comic version, really, which manages to be as wonderfully insane as the cartoon version, with even more than Ledger's Joker's unbridled malice. I'd highly recommend reading Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth.

With Hamill's history of voicing villains, I'm pretty sure he can pull it off. Darken up his old Joker with a bit of Avatar's Ozai, maybe.

ragesRemorse

He even disguises it from people who already know he's Batman though erm that and well his begins voice was so much better.

That could be because Batman is a different person, the voice and everything. I mean, i actually noticed that anytime he is talking to alfred as Batman his voice is normal and a few times he spoke to Freeman his voice was normal, although there were a few times where his voice was disguised while talking to him. I think it's important however that he has a different voice as Batman and that that voice disguise is not dropped no matter who he is speaking to while dressed as Batman. It further helps the audience to identify Batman and Bruce Wayne as two different people.

It's cool that people didn't like it i couldnt care less. I was just curious why people loathed it so much because i didn't see anything wrong with it at all.

Nemesis X
Mr. Freeze is appearing in this videogame. Hope I don't fight polar bears because I find that to be really old.

ragesRemorse
Yeah, even though it seems like natural combination, Polar Bears make Mr Freeze gay.

Ridley_Prime
True, but not nearly as much as Arnold Schwarzenegger. laughing out loud

ThunderGodEneru
Arnold didn't make Mr. Freeze gay, he made him HILARIOUS.

"CHILL OUT!"

Ridley_Prime
lol True I guess. I suppose it was kind of a mixture of both.

mmm

3mtN6o0OsA4

General Kaliero
I can only hope that the Freeze we get is TAS-caliber, not Arnold's style of rot.

Ridley_Prime
Agreed. I'll take some polar bears as enemies over Arnold Freeze anyday. laughing out loud

Final Blaxican
I, personally, think that all of the villains were played great by their respective actors. I think Jim Carey pulled off The Riddler the best though.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
True, but not nearly as much as Arnold Schwarzenegger. laughing out loud

You know what killed the dinosaurs right?

laughing

Nemesis X
With all due respect, you should never add lines from crappy movies. Batman & Robin was pure crap. Mr. Freeze looked terrible, Bane looked like a joke, and Poison Ivy didn't even give that much of a rash.

The villains won't look like their movie counterparts so you know.

Neo Darkhalen
With all due respect, you should never add lines from crappy movies. Batman & Robin was pure crap. Mr. Freeze looked terrible, Bane looked like a joke, and Poison Ivy didn't even give that much of a rash.

The villains won't look like their movie counterparts so you know.

I think people disliked Bane more for the fact that he was a mindless lacky in that film more so then what he looked like, he had a fair design in B&R unlike Ivy.

ThunderGodEneru
Yeah, Bane is one of Batman's most intelligent foes in comics, he was a hulking, stupid henchman in the movie.

Neo Darkhalen
Yeah, Bane is one of Batman's most intelligent foes in comics, he was a hulking, stupid henchman in the movie.

Indeed, it was a shame to see him treated like that in B&R.

Nemesis X
They should put Bane in the new Batman movie in the future and this time, not have him doing someones bidding.

Ridley_Prime
New trailer is up.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44909.html

Raoul
New trailer is up.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44909.html

nice. thumb up

Zack Fair
Me like the trailer.

General Kaliero
Me like Conroy and Hamill's voices. Brilliant.

And Arleen Sorkin is coming back to play Harley, apparently.

Hopefully, the rest of the voice cast will be able to deliver the same level of quality.

ThunderGodEneru
New trailer is up.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44909.html This game looks great.

Good to see Conroy and Hamill can still do their respective character's voices flawlessly.

Impediment
Nice. I'll be buying this for sure.

Scythe
Whoa wait, Harley will be in this?

Raoul
Originally posted by Scythe

yeah, i had a similar reaction...

ThunderGodEneru
Whoa wait, Harley will be in this? Fap fap?

Nactous
How many of you guys actually got to see the animated series?

General Kaliero
Yeah, it's been confirmed that Harley is instrumental in the Joker's escape at the beginning of the game. It's also been hinted that she may be running the controls at Arkham, presumably to force you into each of the Joker's traps.

Apparently when she's first seen she's not in her trademark red-and-black harlequin outfit, but I'm really hoping she will be by the time you actually bring her down.

Originally posted by Nactous
I personally lived off TAS during its original run, and the syndication afterward.

I have the whole series on DVD now.

Nactous
Ive only got TWO and THREE on DVD right now. Four is where they changed it right?

General Kaliero
Yeah, Season 4 was the big change. Season 1 was 65 episodes (DVD Seasons 1 and 2), The Adventures of Batman & Robin was the next 20 (DVD Season 3, plus the last 9 episodes of Season 1), and The New Batman Adventures was the final 24.

TNBA was redesigned to match the animation design of Superman: The animated Series, as WB wanted to start crossovers between the two series.

Raoul
Originally posted by Nactous

that and the x-men series were the best bits of the 90s for me. well, that and sex.

i really hope harley is in this. she'd make the game so much more authentic just by being in it...

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Raoul
that and sex. You're welcome.

~Forever*Alone~
oooh I am so excited about this game...

Scythe
yeah, i had a similar reaction...

I know, it's quite surprise!

Fap fap?

Maybe, there's still time, help me out with that by wearing you know what? Mhmm, babeh!

Yeah, it's been confirmed that Harley is instrumental in the Joker's escape at the beginning of the game. It's also been hinted that she may be running the controls at Arkham, presumably to force you into each of the Joker's traps.

Apparently when she's first seen she's not in her trademark red-and-black harlequin outfit, but I'm really hoping she will be by the time you actually bring her down.

I personally lived off TAS during its original run, and the syndication afterward.

I have the whole series on DVD now.

That sounds awesome!

Quincy
I'm sure the game will be fun, but I'm not sure about limiting us to just being inside of Arkham.

A game that's going to be this badass, I wish we could prowl some rooftops and beat up thugs in dark alleywas, and drive the batmobile around gotham.

Being stuck inside all day is lame.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Quincy
I'm sure the game will be fun, but I'm not sure about limiting us to just being inside of Arkham.

A game that's going to be this badass, I wish we could prowl some rooftops and beat up thugs in dark alleywas, and drive the batmobile around gotham.

Being stuck inside all day is lame.
You won't be just inside the Asylum. You'll have the entirety of Arkham Island to explore as freely as your gadgets and ingenuity will allow.

Quincy
You won't be just inside the Asylum. You'll have the entirety of Arkham Island to explore as freely as your gadgets and ingenuity will allow.

Well that's better I suppose.

Maybe they'll give us Gotham in a sequel.

KingD19
You should get to have a flirting mini game with Catwoman.

Ridley_Prime
What the f**k?

Raoul
Gameplay video:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/47318.html?type=flv

looks great imo.

ThunderGodEneru
Agreed, the game appears to be very fluid in terms of movement, the fighting options are cool, and just generally looks really good, will be a good buy I expect.

Neo Darkhalen
Oooh that looks good, can't wait.

Quincy
I hope it doesn't end up sucking. That would be very disappointing. I'm rooting for ya bats!

Anyone play Batman: Vengeance? Based on the Animated Series? I dug it.

jinXed by JaNx
yeah, i liked Vengeance

Icy Ninja
Damn this game looks good

Scythe
It looks like some sort of Metal Gear: Batman.

Kazenji
Well they did do a Batman game with stealth elements before, Batman begins.

Scythe
Originally posted by Kazenji
Well they did do a Batman game with stealth elements before, Batman begins.

Yeah, I remember that. It was bad imo. I didn't really like it.

Ridley_Prime
Maybe it's just me, but people seem to have too strict standards for Batman nowadays. confused

Kazenji
Yeah, I remember that. It was bad imo. I didn't really like it.

Hope the stealth elements for this game is more like that one and Splinter Cell then Metal Gear Solid for this game.

Scythe
Maybe it's just me, but people seem to have too strict standards for Batman nowadays. confused

Probably, I just want it to be fun, ya know?

Kazenji

Scythe
Replayability? I'm curious as to what will make it so replayable.

Neo Darkhalen

That's quite funny, considering I don't really know of any good Eidos titles.

Please don't **** this up Eidos...

Kazenji
That's quite funny, considering I don't really know of any good Eidos titles.

Neo Darkhalen
They Didn't make Timesplitters, that's FRD's game they only helped publish it. Tomb raider nah never really liked that...points on the first 2 Hitmen games, Deus Ex and Thief II though.

Kazenji
Silly that they did'nt release the first Hitman game on the Consoles but yet they did with the sequals.

Nemesis X
I played Arkham Asylum at Gamestop and the fighting is fun. I wonder if this game will be as bloody as the Arkham Asylum comics and I also wonder if this game will have a slight horror element since you're in a building full of bloodthirsty psychopaths.

Raoul
They Didn't make Timesplitters, that's FRD's game they only helped publish it. Tomb raider nah never really liked that...points on the first 2 Hitmen games, Deus Ex and Thief II though.

even if you didn't like it, Tomb Raider was a massive achievement at the time. its a technically great game. pity so many of the sequels sucked, though.

Quincy
new BANE trailer. ch-ch-ch-check it ooouuuuttttttttttttt

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Quincy
new BANE trailer. ch-ch-ch-check it ooouuuuttttttttttttt

How's about posting a link for it?

Kazenji
even if you didn't like it, Tomb Raider was a massive achievement at the time. its a technically great game. pity so many of the sequels sucked, though.

Yeah Angel of Darkness that ended Eidos's carrer of making Tomb Raider games.

General Kaliero
Bane reveal

Well, this has me excited more than ever. I love the way their new interpretations seem to be going, and just seeing the way Bane was stuck there shows the game is intending to have plenty of fitting backstory.

Major props.

Neo Darkhalen
Oh hell yes, awesome vid.

I suppose you are right but yeah the sequels let it down especially...

Yeah Angel of Darkness that ended Eidos's carrer of making Tomb Raider games.

That one.

Scythe
Have they shown what Harley looks like in this game?

Raoul
that is one awesome bane video.

Have they shown what Harley looks like in this game?

don't think so, but i'm looking forward to it same as you. hopefully she's as awesome as the rest of em seem to be...

Scythe
that is one awesome bane video.

don't think so, but i'm looking forward to it same as you. hopefully she's as awesome as the rest of em seem to be...

I was on some site last night, don't remember which one, and there was a poster commenting about hte bane video who was complaining that everyone looked great except Harley. That made me go: "Goddamn it..."

Raoul
I was on some site last night, don't remember which one, and there was a poster commenting about hte bane video who was complaining that everyone looked great except Harley. That made me go: "Goddamn it..."

found it: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/48062.html

Scythe
found it: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/48062.html

OMFGoatGod, not what I had in mind, but it's pretty cool, and she sounds like Harley. Cool!

General Kaliero
Eh, as long as Arleen Sorkin still has it (and she does) I can put up with the unconventional costume.

Just hope the Riddler looks right... please no spandex...

Scythe
Eh, as long as Arleen Sorkin still has it (and she does) I can put up with the unconventional costume.

Just hope the Riddler looks right... please no spandex...

That costume and her cartoony self is hard to work in a real-life looking environment. That's why most of her comics aren't that accepting of her, but she still has a strong fan base. I think this costume fits the mood of the game. I like her comics, but every time Alex Ross uses her likeness, it just looks bad imo.

It's just that, she's an acrobat, and she's wearin a skirt. I wonder if some of the game developers know what a woman is.

Neo Darkhalen
Have any of the obscure villains such as Dr. Strange, the ventriloquist etc been confirmed, or is it just major villains who will be appearing?

Also on that note any word on Mr. Freeze/Two face?

General Kaliero
With the game being in Arkham, I'd be shocked if Professor Hugo Strange wasn't up to something somewhere.

And since Mr. Freeze and Two-Face are major villains, and they've been boasting about how much of the Rogues Gallery they have, both of them are in.

Neo Darkhalen
With the game being in Arkham, I'd be shocked if Professor Hugo Strange wasn't up to something somewhere.

And since Mr. Freeze and Two-Face are major villains, and they've been boasting about how much of the Rogues Gallery they have, both of them are in.

Ahh good, thanks for the information!

This game just keeps getting better and better.

Raoul
OMFGoatGod, not what I had in mind, but it's pretty cool, and she sounds like Harley. Cool!

totally agree.

ThunderGodEneru
You forgot to mention her large breasts and cleavage.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>