Sephiroth vs Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fascistcrusader
Both are at full power, who wins?

Its quite obvious to me that Sephiroth would dominate Pyron, simply wishing him out of existence with his superior physical, telekinetic, and magic abilities.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by fascistcrusader

Its quite obvious to me that Sephiroth would dominate Pyron, simply wishing him out of existence with his superior physical, telekinetic, and magic abilities.

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/d/df/VerboseLolWut.jpg

This has been done to death already, Pyron squashes him and the planet he's on.... with his colon...

fascistcrusader
I'm afraid not, sport. The fact is that Sephiroth has never been shown using more than .05% of his strength, and even that rivals Pyron's full power. Sephiroth slaughters him, sorry champ. : (

Blax_Hydralisk

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/SundarkSoldier/FACEPALM.jpg

And for the record, Pyron wins with comical ease.

fascistcrusader
Saying that Pyron could even come within twenty yards of Sephiroth is like saying a block of cheese could defeat the United States military. You see the parallel, sport?

Darkstorm Zero
Err. What are you smoking Crusader? Please I want some... Delusions must be nice every so often.

No, Sephiroth in any form as nowhere near planet busting power...

Prove to me that Seph was only ever shown .05% power, then you have to prove he can get any stronger over what is shown, otherwise your nowhere near meeting the burden of proof.

Pyron at max EATS planets... he doesn't just kill them with a casual blast, me merely eats them like a pill, and lets his insides do the work... Even the very strongest forms of Seph havn't busted planets even with their mightiest attacks.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/Plastikfan/phail.jpg

Blax_Hydralisk
Saying that Pyron could even come within twenty yards of Sephiroth is like saying a block of cheese could defeat the United States military. You see the parallel, sport?

Originally posted by Mr.Logic
Saying that Sepihorth could even come within twenty yards of Pyron is like saying a block of cheese could defeat the United States military. You see the parallel, sport?

Darkstorm Zero

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10071/picard-no-facepalm.jpg

Thats all I've got to say about that...

fascistcrusader
I see none of you are even trying to defend Pyron, at least you realize your cause is lost. I'm afraid the creators of FF VII have said that Sephiroth was using absolutely zero effort in Advent Children, and even then he was destroying the planet. Sephiroth at full power can merely will a planet to not exist, and I'm afraid no silly fanboy delusions or psuedohumorous image macros will ever change that, sorry. : (

Darkstorm Zero
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h94/JANIBABU/WTF.jpg

You have to be the most blind forum user ever...

WHERE was this stated, link would be nice.

Dude, Thats nowhere near planet busting... he demolished a few towers yes, but 3 or 4 buildings =/= planet. That was one of the most retarded posts ever, and I've seen some doozeys...

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/mmmhollywood/holyshit.png

fascistcrusader
You have to be the most blind forum user ever...

'fraid I'm not, chief.

WHERE was this stated, link would be nice.

Advent Children Reunion Files, a book full of interviews with its creators.

Dude, Thats nowhere near planet busting... he demolished a few towers yes, but 3 or 4 buildings =/= planet. That was one of the most retarded posts ever, and I've seen sopme doozeys...

No, but making your own lifestream and making the entire planet a mere vessel is planet busting. Sephiroth could've made the planet fall apart, but wanted to have some fun by taunting Cloud first, sorry champ.

Blax_Hydralisk
Making a whole planet your vessel is planet busting?

fascistcrusader
Yes, as he was in complete control of it, meaning at any moment he could simply will it to be destroyed utterly.

Blax_Hydralisk
Can you prove that? Being able to do one thing does not mean you can do another. That is gross speculation.

Darkstorm Zero
'fraid I'm not, chief.

'Fraid so, kid.

Advent Children Reunion Files, a book full of interviews with its creators.

I don't own the book, you could at least post a source, or quote the passage and page number. as it stands, AC Seph isn't his strongest form anyway...

No, but making your own lifestream and making the entire planet a mere vessel is planet busting. Sephiroth could've made the planet fall apart, but wanted to have some fun by taunting Cloud first, sorry champ.

That never happened for starters. 2 he never destroyed it, 3 even if that where to happen, Pyron would have swallowed the planet years before Seph finished converting the Lifestream. Nice attempt at a strawman though.

http://g.photos.cx/Clipboard01-57.png

Blax_Hydralisk
DS0, I know you're google'ing motivational posters or fail or something, because I;m doing it too. no expression

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah. because it's funny, pointless humor, just like this thread.

fascistcrusader
Can you prove that? Being able to do one thing does not mean you can do another. That is gross speculation.

Play FF VII. Lifestream is what keeps the planet in existence, controlling it means to be in total control of the planet. Pay attention next time, ok buckaroo?

'Fraid so, kid.

Nope, that's a negative ghostrider.

I don't own the book, you could at least post a source, or quote the passage and page number. as it stands, AC Seph isn't his strongest form anyway...

The book states:

And yes, AC Sephiroth is the strongest form of Sephiroth.

Here's a quote from Nomura on AC Sephiroth:

No wonder yo think Pyron would win, you know nothing of Sephiroth. : )

That never happened for starters. 2 he never destroyed it, 3 even if that where to happen, Pyron would have swallowed the planet years before Seph finished converting the Lifestream. Nice attempt at a strawman though.

Wrong again, ace. Sephiroth had it in his grasp, when he said that what was to happen to the planet was up to Cloud he meant that if Cloud didn't stop him he would kill off the planet's lifeforms and begin his journey.

Andf I'm afraid Pyron took 65 million years to do absolutely nothing to Earth, and then got defeated by Count Chocula, a vampire of all things. Sephiroth would make the entire cast of Darkstalkers his servant in seconds.

Now, sport, are you going to concede or just post more silly image macros to avoid the truth? : )

Blax_Hydralisk
Ah, so Sephiroth isn't actually a planet buster, then. He's just manipulating something within a particular planet to make it essentially kill itself.

fascistcrusader
Ah, so Sephiroth isn't actually a planet buster, then. He's just manipulating something within a particular planet to make it essentially kill itself.

No, he is in fact busting the planet, using his own power to do what he pleases with it. By your logic Pyron is just manipulating planets by putting them inside of him and making them destroy themselves, he isn't actually "busting" them.

See the quote, according to his creators nothing is above Sephiroth, not even planets. Sephiroth could simply will a solar system out of existence, its canon according to his makers.

DX5
...those pictures were extremely unnecessary. Especially the ones with people in it. That's just nasty and not appreciative at all...if you disagree with someone just say it and tell the reason.

And as mighty as Sephiroth is, a planet eater is obviously someone higher on the scale.

Blax_Hydralisk

No, he is in fact busting the planet, using his own power to do what he pleases with it. By your logic Pyron is just manipulating planets by putting them inside of him and making them destroy themselves, he isn't actually "busting" them.

How is he using his own power if he's doing it by manipulating the life stream of the planet? He's using his power to manipulate something within the planet to make it destroy itself, he's not, for example, using some attack of special ability to simply blow it up, so much as he is just rapidly rotting said planet by tainting it. Here's an example:

If you were to put Magneto on a planet that's entire structural integrity was made completely of metal, he would manipulate the metal of the planet so that it destroyed itself. This doesn't make him a planet buster however. because he is affecting something within the planet to make it kill itself, he is not destroying the planet with his own power, he is using the sensitivity his body and the lifeforce have to each other to essentially do his bidding. That is different then, say, Kid Buu using his own power, a ki beam, to simply blow up the planet, irregardless of the planet's characteristics. I'll cut to where I'm going with this:

Sephiroth destroying a planet by manipulating it's life force is a plot device and is not applicable in a fight unless the opponent is connected to the life force, because Sepiroth's planet busting abilities depend on the target having a connection to the life force and as such being vulnerable to his manipulative powers, as opposed to Buu just using an attack with so much raw energy in it that it destroys whatever his target is. because Pyron is not connected to the life stream or whatever you call it, he will not be affected by any of Sephiroth's life stream manipulation attacks. It's similar to the argument people were trying to use about jedi being unable to affect something that isn't apart of the force, though they were wrong because Jedi can affect things that exist outside of the force.

In order for your life stream/planet busting feat to hold any water in this type of argument, you'd have to prove that sephiroth can do these same things to something isn't connected to the life stream and is not apart of his universe.

On an unrelated note, this keyboard sucks ass and I hate it. it doesn't fit my fingers at all.

fascistcrusader
Sephiroth at .05% of his full power made a planet his limo, and could have destroyed it at any time.

Blax_Hydralisk
A planet connected to the life stream. you'd have to prove he could do the same thing to something that is not apart of his universe.

DX5
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
On an unrelated note, this keyboard sucks ass and I hate it. it doesn't fit my fingers at all. I lold at this. Happy Dance

Blax_Hydralisk
It should never be this hard to capitalize letters and type words, even for a fast typing typo-ridden typist like myself. It's irksome.

fascistcrusader
How is he using his own power if he's doing it by manipulating the life stream of the planet? He's using his power to manipulate something within the planet to make it destroy itself, he's not, for example, using some attack of special ability to simply blow it up, so much as he is just rapidly rotting said planet by tainting it. Here's an example:

If you were to put Magneto on a planet that's entire structural integrity was made completely of metal, he would manipulate the metal of the planet so that it destroyed itself. This doesn't make him a planet buster however. because he is affecting something within the planet to make it kill itself, he is not destroying the planet with his own power, he is using the sensitivity his body and the lifeforce have to each other to essentially do his bidding. That is different then, say, Kid Buu using his own power, a ki beam, to simply blow up the planet, irregardless of the planet's characteristics. I'll cut to where I'm going with this:

Now that's just silly. If Magneto blows up a metal planet, he's using his own power. According to your logic Buu is just using a ki beam to make the planet destroy itself, its a very silly argument, chief.

Sephiroth destroying a planet by manipulating it's life force is a plot device and is not applicable in a fight unless the opponent is connected to the life force, because Sepiroth's planet busting abilities depend on the target having a connection to the life force and as such being vulnerable to his manipulative powers, as opposed to Buu just using an attack with so much raw energy in it that it destroys whatever his target is. because Pyron is not connected to the life stream or whatever you call it, he will not be affected by any of Sephiroth's life stream manipulation attacks. It's similar to the argument people were trying to use about jedi being unable to affect something that isn't apart of the force, though they were wrong because Jedi can affect things that exist outside of the force.

In order for your life stream/planet busting feat to hold any water in this type of argument, you'd have to prove that sephiroth can do these same things to something isn't connected to the life stream and is not apart of his universe.

Now you're getting ridiculous. Sephiroth made his own lifestream, he simply willed it into existence. He isn't manipulating anything, I'm afraid he needs no lifestream to fight.

The hypocrisy of you thinking the Jedi, who simply manipulate the force, can affect things outside of the force, but think Sephiroth just manipulates lifestream and can't do anything to non lifestream planets is insane, and rather fanboyish. The Jedi can't use the force on things outside the force, like the vong, and Sephiroth isn't bound by the lifestream. Besides which, lifestream itself can be used as a weapon against anything, so its not like his negative mako wouldn't help.

Sephiroth either TK pwns Pyron or he could will pyron's energy to be his own and destroy him.

I'm afraid if a Dracula cosplayer can destroy Pyron, a god like Sephiroth would laugh at him.

DX5
Well because Sephiroth can make a planet's energy his and make his own lifestream, that doesn't necessarily mean he can make the powers of random entities', his also.

And I think he means Buu's energy is enough to destroy a planet-sized object, not to turn a planet's substance against itself and destroy it.

fascistcrusader
Well because Sephiroth can make a planet's energy his and make his own lifestream, that doesn't necessarily mean he can make the powers of random entities', his also.

Lifestream is simply energy,if Sephiroth can make his own version of one energy he can make his own version of others. A negative Pyron wouldn't be that hard for him to make.

And I think he means Buu's energy is enough to destroy a planet-sized object, not to turn a planet's substance against itself and destroy it.

Magneto doesn't make metal turn against itself either, he uses his own power to crush it an manipulate it as he pleases. I'm simply pointing out all the holes in his points.

Blax_Hydralisk
seen Jedi affect things that are not apart of the force. The Vong are actual real, living, proof. That is not fanboyish.

Wow. How incredibly wrong you are. The Vong can not be sensed through the force, however force attacks can still be used upon them.

" Perhaps most notably, the Yuuzhan Vong were unable to be sensed through the Force. However, Force attacks were capable of being used upon them. This confounded the Jedi who first encountered the Yuuzhan Vong because prior to their emergence all life forms were thought to have a Force energy signature.."

Prove it would affect something that isn't apart of the FF universe.

Blax_Hydralisk

Lifestream is simply energy,if Sephiroth can make his own version of one energy he can make his own version of others.

No-Limit fallacy.

That was my point. erm If you were to disrupt the structural integrity of a building, the building would fall even if the buildings material was different then the objects being manipulated.

Obsidian Fury

And for the record, Pyron wins with comical ease.

That's a save.

That made me lol.

I see none of you are even trying to defend Pyron, at least you realize your cause is lost. I'm afraid the creators of FF VII have said that Sephiroth was using absolutely zero effort in Advent Children, and even then he was destroying the planet. Sephiroth at full power can merely will a planet to not exist, and I'm afraid no silly fanboy delusions or psuedohumorous image macros will ever change that, sorry. : (

The only thing Sephiroth destroyed in Advent Children was a few buildings. Of course he was using absolutely zero effort, because he barely did anything. All he did was swing his sword and summon the bad-ass clouds (which he did nothing with but intimidate).

If .05% of his efforts are zero, then 100% of his efforts are zero as well. Mathematicly speaking of course.

SHM
AC Sephiroth being his most powerful form ever, is true. AC Sephiroth not using his full power against Cloud, is true too.
But saying that Sephiroth used only 0,5% of his power, is bullshit. They never gave an actual percentage.

Anyway... Pyron rapes.

DX5
Thank you SHM, and by rape I hope you don't mean sexually, because that would be very nasty.

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by SHM
AC Sephiroth being his most powerful form ever, is true. AC Sephiroth not using his full power against Cloud, is true too.
But saying that Sephiroth used only 0,5% of his power, is bullshit. They never gave an actual percentage.

Anyway... Pyron rapes.

Actually he said .05%, which means: 0.05% stick out tongue

DX5
He just forgot to put the extra 0. He pm'd me telling me so.

Burning thought
What a pointless thread "sigh"

Pyron_Knight
Would it help if we had Kain?

Burning thought
Kain vs whom? ime more interested in Kain threads but this is pointless, Sephiroth has no abilities worthwhile against Pyron

fascistcrusader
Silly Darkstalkers fanboys, characters from that game just aren't very strong.

I'm afraid that Sephiroth is a planet buster, champ. : ( He can destroy planets with his own willpower.

Even more sad is that Pyron lost to nothing more than a vampire, and couldn't eat Earth, a small planet, even with 65 million years of prep time. Pyron would just be wiped from existence, seeing as how Sephiroth is a god. Sorrry kids, I'm afraid Pyron wouldn't win this fight. : (

Blax_Hydralisk
Way to ignore my posts. Congrats, Fascists. You've now proven that you know about as much about how to actually debate as you do about Star Wars, which isn't very much.

"Vong can't be affected by the force"... god, you're an idiot.

Obsidian Fury
Silly Darkstalkers fanboys, characters from that game just aren't very strong.

I'm afraid that Sephiroth is a planet buster, champ. : ( He can destroy planets with his own willpower.

Even more sad is that Pyron lost to nothing more than a vampire, and couldn't eat Earth, a small planet, even with 65 million years of prep time. Pyron would just be wiped from existence, seeing as how Sephiroth is a god. Sorrry kids, I'm afraid Pyron wouldn't win this fight. : (

1. Sephiroth may be a planet buster (which you have yet to prove with other stuff than percent and speculations), but Pyron is larger than a planet, is FTL and can set a planet on fire without even being close to it.

2. Kain evolve once every 100(1000?) year, and at his current state he is quite the fascinating character. He's not even 1000 yet. Give him 65.000.000 years and you'll see some fire.

Obsidian Fury
Way to ignore my posts. Congrats, Fascists. You've now proven that you know about as much about how to actually debate as you do about Star Wars, which isn't very much.

"Vong can't be affected by the force"... god, you're an idiot.

He said that? stick out tongue Shows the lack of knowledge shrug

fascistcrusader
No one said anything about Kain sport, I'm talking about that COunt Chocula clone Demitri.

And size doesn't matter here, because once again, a simplevampire owned and consumed Pyron. Sephiroth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Demitri >> Pyron.

And the Vong can't be hurt by the force, they are outside of it and are unaffected by manipulations of it. They can't even be sensed with it. You sure are sill, Blax, trying to define yourself with knowledge on a fictional series, but then not even having much of that. : (

Blax_Hydralisk
And the Vong can't be hurt by the force, they are outside of it and are unaffected by manipulations of it.

Really? The New Essential Guide To Alien Species disagrees with you.

"Perhaps most notably, the Yuuzhan Vong were unable to be sensed through the Force. However, Force attacks were capable of being used upon them. This confounded the Jedi who first encountered the Yuuzhan Vong because prior to their emergence all life forms were thought have a Force energy signature."

Arguing against canon now, are you? You are desperate. haermm

Obsidian Fury
And size doesn't matter here, because once again, a simplevampire owned and consumed Pyron. Sephiroth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Demitri >> Pyron.

A>B>C logic. Just when I thought this couldnt get any lower.

And the Vong can't be hurt by the force, they are outside of it and are unaffected by manipulations of it. They can't even be sensed with it. You sure are sill, Blax, trying to define yourself with knowledge on a fictional series, but then not even having much of that. : (

Boy I'm glad I cant die from laughing too hard.

Pyron_Knight
Except the OP says quite explicitly:
"Both are at full power,"

Pyron wasn't at full power with Demitri. He is only at full power when he's in his supersized form.

Obsidian Fury
Really? The New Essential Guide To Alien Species disagrees with you.

"Perhaps most notably, the Yuuzhan Vong were unable to be sensed through the Force. However, Force attacks were capable of being used upon them. This confounded the Jedi who first encountered the Yuuzhan Vong because prior to their emergence all life forms were thought have a Force energy signature."

Arguing against canon now, are you? You are desperate. haermm

Also, in addition: The Essential Guide To The Force gives the statement that Yuuzhan Vong can not be sensed or 'influenced' by the force, but that they can be attacked by it.

Vampire Savior
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/d/df/VerboseLolWut.jpg

This has been done to death already, Pyron squashes him and the planet he's on.... with his colon... laughing out loud RetardedOriginally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

And for the record, Pyron wins with comical ease. laughing laughing out loud eek!

Double retarded.

Who would commit such a sin by reviving this thread.

Vampire Savior
Who would commit such a sin by revivin this thread?

Dark-Jaxx
Wow, Fascist you are a dumbass, although anyone with half a brain can just see you are trolling cause you are butthurt that Sephiroth would lose.

Pyron doesn't need a planet to travel to other planets. He can easily traverse the entire universe at speeds greatly surpassing light.

Pyron by the time he attacked Earth was galaxies strong, he had devoured "Countless galaxies."

Pyron has Cosmic Awareness on an enormous scale, able to clearly see Earth from the other side of the universe, and scanned Earth in moments, instantly learning everything about it and even able to accurately predict its future.

Pyron can manipulate and create matter.

Pyron when fighting Demitri and other DSers by that time had already weakened his own power for sport, though he miscalculated and Demitri defeated and absorbed him over a difficult fight, by Demitri's admission Pyron was a "worthy opponent."

Pyron after weakening himself landed in the Atlantic Ocean, his presence wiped out an entire race of Darkstalker-like creatures.

Pyron has an indestructible shield, and can teleport at a moment's notice.

Pyron even in the OVA after weakening himself could "destroy Earth with a thought."

Pyron's limits in size shifting have never been revealed, but he is shown to at least be 1/3 the size of the sun.

Pyron has immense physical strength even in human form, he is stronger than character's like Donavan, who are class 100 in strength using one arm while being stabbed in the heart twice by a soul and blood sucking sword.

Pyron can wear planet's as rings.

Now, unlike you, I could actually provide evidence to everything I claimed.

General Kaliero
Dark-Jaxx, how many times do we have to tell you to stop with the namecalling and insults? One more chance. Next time it happens we will slap a ban on you, understood?

fascistcrusader
So many fanboys....

I'm afraid that because Pyron cannot even defeat a simple vampire, he isn't nearly as powerful as his worshipers make him out to be. : ( Even worse for the big P, he was owned by count chocula when he was "galaxies strong," but even then he couldn't eat the Earth with millions of years of prep time. He's just a big energy monster, who can be taken down by a very low level being. Sephiroth, by contrast, is a god. He cannot be defeated by anything but his own arrogance. Sorry guys, but Pyron gets pwned. : (

Obsidian Fury
So many fanboys....

I'm afraid that because Pyron cannot even defeat a simple vampire, he isn't nearly as powerful as his worshipers make him out to be. : ( Even worse for the big P, he was owned by count chocula when he was "galaxies strong," but even then he couldn't eat the Earth with millions of years of prep time. He's just a big energy monster, who can be taken down by a very low level being. Sephiroth, by contrast, is a god. He cannot be defeated by anything but his own arrogance. Sorry guys, but Pyron gets pwned. : (

The first fault with your post is that he COULD eat Earth, but decided against it. The second fault is that you actually put trust in A>B>C logic. Has Sephiroth ever shown capability of absorbing a cosmic entity? Even a weakened one, like how Pyron was when he was defeated by Demitiri.

fascistcrusader
No amount of rhetoric will change the fact that a vampire beat the supposedly cosmic planet buster. Sephiroth is far stronger than vampires at .05%, so you see the only place this can go.

Obsidian Fury
I'd like you to show me the official source for your 0.05% claim. If you can't show me, do tell from where you got it and I'll find it up myself.

Diamond Kisses
I knew I smelled bullshit hmm

"Pyron wanted the Earth to "ripen" before harvesting it. Although he can assume any form that he wishes, and shifts his shape to suit his attacks, he primarily adopts an human shape to be on equal footing with his opponent. He is very confident of his ability to defeat any opponent and wishes to give them a fighting chance by "coming down to their level" in order to fight. He simply assumes that he will naturally win any fight, and battles simply to put lower beings in their place.

In the end, he was defeated by Demitri and was consumed by him"

Pyron subsided his own strength to match that of Demitri and the others. Demitri never fought Pyron as he was. Demitri defeated the Pyron that Pyron wanted him to fight. If Pyron wanted to kill everyone, he would have cleaved the planet in half in a nano-second with his original size. Pyron moves FTL and by the time Sephiroth would have lifted his hand, his planet would have been ashes and Pyron would be on the other side of the solar system already.

Even if Sephiroth has the strength to fight Pyron, he lack the means. He can't react in time. He can't even see the one he's fighting if Pyron decides to be cautious.

fascistcrusader
Advent Children Reunion Files-

Sorry sport, but not even trying is using less than 1% of your effort. : ( .05% is a very liberal estimate, it could be as low as .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%.

As for Diamnd's fanboy silliness: Pyron fought Demitri twice on two seperate occaisions. He ran away like a girl the first time after being owned. If he could have come back more powerful he would have, meaning he's either really weak or really stupid. Thanks for the evidence supporting Sephiroth : )

Diamond Kisses

Sorry sport, but not even trying is using less than 1% of your effort. : ( .05% is a very liberal estimate, it could be as low as .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%.

As for Diamnd's fanboy silliness: Pyron fought Demitri twice on two seperate occaisions. He ran away like a girl the first time after being owned. If he could have come back more powerful he would have, meaning he's either really weak or really stupid. Thanks for the evidence supporting Sephiroth : )

Havent you been warned before for calling people "sport"? As the good citizen I am, you are hereby reported.

Now, what your saying is that you have absolutely no official numbers that he is 0.05% of his power. You are making personal assumptions by observing a quote by Nomura.

For the fun of it, I'll show you a person that is not even trying:

NtFqt3vqJR8

This is Teresa of the Faint Smile, an elite Claymore from the anime of the same name. In this fight, she push herself to 10% of her potentials, and just like Sephiroth (Although you have no numbers), she is not even trying. Yet, she is officialy doing this fight at 10%. She never exterted herself or her powers, nor was she ever even trying.

So your Sephiroth, even though he is not even trying, might for all we know use 10% of his potentials.

Diamond Kisses

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
"He simply assumes that he will naturally win any fight,"

fascistcrusader
Sorry champ, but you're still wrong. For stareters her creators never said she wasn't trying, or that she never exeerted herself. Not looking exehausted =/= no exertion. Not even trying and 10% are two different levels. The not even trying comment lets us know Sephiroth could be reading a newspaper and sipping tea and fight on the same level, its less than 1%. Just concede, you'll feel happier, buckaroo : )

Diamond Kisses
Sorry champ, but you're still wrong. For stareters her creators never said she wasn't trying, or that she never exeerted herself. Not looking exehausted =/= no exertion. Not even trying and 10% are two different levels. The not even trying comment lets us know Sephiroth could be reading a newspaper and sipping tea and fight on the same level, its less than 1%. Just concede, you'll feel happier, buckaroo : )

Here's an advice. Watch the anime and THEN give your professional opinion about what she does and does not do. A squirrel can prove to you that Teresa of the Faint Smile werent trying even the slightest.

You are right that the creators never said she exerted, but I know what the word means. I know what it means to not exert and that just happen to be what Teresa was not doing. It doesnt take a creator to have that verified.

Kirikaze Fuuma
obsidian fury asking you about the official source for your 0.05% claim. till now, you never gave any. was 0,05% just your assumption? if so, then keep it for yourself because you have no proof of that.

Burning thought
WHy are people still giving this attension seeker what he wants? he obviously has no way to debate any of his points nor would he have the ability anyway even if he had the sources to do so.

oh and btw

Originally posted by Obsidian Fury

2. Kain evolve once every 100(1000?) year, and at his current state he is quite the fascinating character. He's not even 1000 yet. Give him 65.000.000 years and you'll see some fire.

2. You wouldnt see some fire but anyway hes actually about 11,000 years old big grin

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Burning thought
WHy are people still giving this attension seeker what he wants? he obviously has no way to debate any of his points nor would he have the ability anyway even if he had the sources to do so.

oh and btw

2. You wouldnt see some fire but anyway hes actually about 11,000 years old big grin

I was just looking for an excuse to bring Teresa in shrug

Burning thought
oh ok, fair enough lol stick out tongue and not seen you in an eternity and a half, welcome back smile

Obsidian Fury
This guy is all kinds of slimy roll eyes (sarcastic)

Diamond Kisses
oh ok, fair enough lol stick out tongue and not seen you in an eternity and a half, welcome back smile

Yeah it has been a while. Good to be back, although I might be a 'come and go' scenario stick out tongue

MadMel
was the gap between raziel's 'death' and rebirth ever determined as 10,000 years? if so kain is roughly 11,400 - 12,400
if not hes acutally 2400 as of defiance erm

Burning thought
yes I think so, the Elder God tells Raziel that 10k years has passed since his being thrown into the abyss so your estimation of 12400 is probably correct

Obsidian Fury

oh and btw

100. 1.000. 10.000. 100.000. It's all nothing really if given 65.000.000 stick out tongue

Burning thought
ofc, I just wanted to be picky and correct the age "shrug" smile

Peach
fasc, stop with the subtle baiting of other posters.

Everyone else, stop taking the bait.

There is an 'ignore poster' function. I suggest that everyone familiarises themselves with it.

Pyron_Knight
Fascist's fixation on Demitri being a "vampire" is annoying.
Plenty of vampires are uber powerful and would beat Sephiroth.
For example, a Great Vampire from Doctor Who.

ESB -1138
He D. Kisses is back!!!

Lifestream is simply energy,if Sephiroth can make his own version of one energy he can make his own version of others. A negative Pyron wouldn't be that hard for him to make.

Wasn't the negative lifestream created by so many people dying from Geostigma (or however you spelt) which is people poisoned by Jenova cells so Sephiroth didn't actually make this Negative Lifestream. Yes, yes it was. He was just able to control it like how Weiss was able to control Omega. Does that mean he created Omega? No.

Magneto doesn't make metal turn against itself either, he uses his own power to crush it an manipulate it as he pleases. I'm simply pointing out all the holes in his points.

Alright let's put Magneto on say earth and let's tell him to destroy the earth. Will he be able to? No. He can only manipulate metal. Now let's put Sephiroth on a planet like say Endor which has no lifestream. Heck even Sephiroth said in AC and I quote: " Those remnants will join the lifestream and girdle the planet, choking it, corroding it."

A planet with no lifestream like Endor has nothing for Sephiroth to chock.

Luke Skywalker used his own version of Force Lightning to kill a bunch of Vongs...so you failed.

And Sephiroth couldn't even defeat a spiky haired human. Even worse for the little s, he was owned by a SOLDIER reject when he was "a living god." Let's see Cloud pwned him in FF7 and in AC. If Sephiroth is as strong as you say he is he would have been able to dodge or block Cloud's Omnislash both times but he didn't.

You keep calling Pyron weak for getting beat but Sephiroth has been getting his butt handed to him now by the same guy again and again. When push comes to shove Sephiroth couldn't even defend himself against Cloud's limit break attack and was once again pwned. That's some god.

fascistcrusader
Sorry, ESB, I'm afraid even you can't defend lil pyron. : (

Sephiroth loses because he wants to, he just wants to torture Cloud, not kill him. If he wanted Cloud dead he could simply will him dead.

Pyron, on the other hand, doesn't want to torment count chocula, yet he still loses to him. He can't beat a guy who is hurt by simple sunlight, much less a god like being.

Obsidian Fury
Doesnt the DS vampire guy use magic to absorb Pyron?

General Kaliero
Sephiroth loses because he wants to, he just wants to torture Cloud, not kill him. If he wanted Cloud dead he could simply will him dead.
Ooh, look, wild baseless illogic.

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by General Kaliero

That's nothing. Read the thread and see what more is said wink

JustFrame
Originally posted by General Kaliero

It really isn't baseless logic, considering on the official AC accounts, even from Square Enix themselves, Sephiroth appeared only to torture Cloud on a mental note and mess around with him, not flat out destroy Cloud.

In fact, Square-Enix has even stated that Sephiroth not once Pre-Nimbleheim, FFVII, and AC did he ever exert his full strength. Meaning, Sephiroth throughout all this time has been holding back and has never show cased his absolute full power, so his true full strength still remains a massive mystery.

The fact is simple, it has been stated that Sephiroth is the single most powerful being in the Final Fantasy VII Universe, the mere fact that he survives death pretty much says it to you and me.

Sephiroth doesn't "defeat" Cloud simply due to plot devices (how stupid would it be if the hero loses in the game...yes, that would be fun spending countless hours in a game only to see a bad ending), not to mention Sephiroth would rather toy with Cloud and try to break him down mentally then outright blow him out psychically, because if Sephiroth wanted to kill Cloud, he could easily do it.

Although I feel that Pyron would win, simply due to the fact that we have been able to gauge Pyron's powers which are on borderline ridiculous, Sephiroth should absolutely not be underrated, because he has never fought at his full potential, so again gauging Sephiroth on his abilities will simply become theory from here on out, until Square-Enix either officially confirms what his full potential is, or makes another Post-FFVII w/e showcasing Sephiroth with his full potential.

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by JustFrame
Although I feel that Pyron would win, simply due to the fact that we have been able to gauge Pyron's powers which are on borderline ridiculous, Sephiroth should absolutely not be underrated, because he has never fought at his full potential, so again gauging Sephiroth on his abilities will simply become theory from here on out, until Square-Enix either officially confirms what his full potential is, or makes another Post-FFVII w/e showcasing Sephiroth with his full potential.

You have to admit that not even Sephiroth can fight a guy who can speedblitz a planet FTL. Last time I checked, there is not even any entities in FF that can trafel lightspeed, even less so FTL.

GenomeFrozener
I am amazed at this guy's fanboyism.

JustFrame
You have to admit that not even Sephiroth can fight a guy who can speedblitz a planet FTL. Last time I checked, there is not even any entities in FF that can trafel lightspeed, even less so FTL.

Ultimecia can can control time itself, and no offense, but Time Controlling>>>Any form of speed period.

However, I didn't disagree on Pyron>>>Sephiroth, in fact, I did agree that Pyron would more then likely defeat Sephiroth. However your completely debunking my who post, I have stated it over, that Sephiroth has never ever show cased his potential, as officially stated by Square Enix.

Not to mention if you want to talk speed of FTL..well, SE has stated that Sephiroth can teleport, something he was visually able to do with his clone in VII (a vastly inferior version of the Real Sephiroth)...and umm...doesn't Teleport>>>any form of speed anyways?

However, even with that stated, I am still pointed towards Pyron, simply for the fact that they we know Pyron's full potential abilities, while Sephiroth is simply a guess work.

Lastly, we need to quit it with the Fanboy comments, if I was a fanboy, I'd be saying Sephiroth wins cus he's the ruxxor's!! Or something like that, however I had to comment something on Sephiroth's behalf.

Obsidian Fury
Teleport is an ability of its own. Speed and teleport are two factors that can not be compared to one another. While a teleporter can pop up anywhere, one with fast enough reaction time can fight him, but a speedster however can not be fought unless you can match his speed. This is why I brought up the question if there are people in FF that travel FTL.

I do not know if you have seen The Batman, but he fought a manipulator of time. He defeated him by being a step ahead (Knockout prevented the manipulator from manipulating). Fighting one that teleport can work in the same way. By being one step ahead, you can prevent the teleporter from teleporting.

Take a speedster into the example. Even if the advesary has the ability to teleport, it does not mean he has the required reaction time to teleport before being struck by the speedster.

Time, teleport and speed are three various factors. Time is obviously the strongest factor, but it is not a factor this thread should revolve around.

The big question is: Can Sephiroth react to FTL? In the answer of that question lies the outcome of this battle (Assuming (Which I'm not) that Sephiroth can defeat full-powered Pyron at all)
The speed of light is: 299 792 458 m/s
FTL = Faster Than Light: 299 792 459+ m/s

And before you say anything, no, I'm not bringing all this up to "counter" you or something. Speed, time and teleport is a very discussable matter and I just thought I should put my point of view into it.

DarkC
Pyron farts on Sephiroth and wins.

Blax_Hydralisk
It really isn't baseless logic, considering on the official AC accounts, even from Square Enix themselves, Sephiroth appeared only to torture Cloud on a mental note and mess around with him, not flat out destroy Cloud.

In fact, Square-Enix has even stated that Sephiroth not once Pre-Nimbleheim, FFVII, and AC did he ever exert his full strength. Meaning, Sephiroth throughout all this time has been holding back and has never show cased his absolute full power, so his true full strength still remains a massive mystery.

The fact is simple, it has been stated that Sephiroth is the single most powerful being in the Final Fantasy VII Universe, the mere fact that he survives death pretty much says it to you and me.

Sephiroth doesn't "defeat" Cloud simply due to plot devices (how stupid would it be if the hero loses in the game...yes, that would be fun spending countless hours in a game only to see a bad ending), not to mention Sephiroth would rather toy with Cloud and try to break him down mentally then outright blow him out psychically, because if Sephiroth wanted to kill Cloud, he could easily do it.

That's a no-lit fallacy, however. No-Limit fallacies are fine to state and discuss, but they can not really be used in a debate. I can debate that because Hancock has never shown to have struggled to lift an object, and his durability has never been contested, that he could possibly go toe-to-toe with Superman, but I can't state it factually or even theoretically because that'd be putting a limit or a lack there-of on a character that does not exist.

So, the fact that Sephiroth does not go all out against Cloud, and is never seen going all out, does not really help him in debates. It's proven feats and events that matetr in debates not theories.

JustFrame
-snip-

Teleporting to attack would be far more beastly then having sheer speed to attack. Batman's opponent was in no way in comparison to Sephiroth, and the idea of "thinking" before you attack can be true, however you still have to "think" and predict before attacking.

However moving is still slower then teleportation in itself, because if we where to "really" calculate on how teleportation would be like, you'd be so fast that they would literally be seeing doppel gangers of yourself attacking the opponent.

So yes, I argue this, because you stated that FTL would be a reason why Pyron>Sephiroth, however Sephiroth would easily trump this by teleporting, which would negate this "speed advantage", and in VII Sephiroth's false clone was shown instantly teleporting himself, yet this is a False Sephiroth being merely mind controlled by the real Sephiroth. I only mentioned Ultimecia's Time Control simply for the fact that this would also trump FTL.

As for the notion of "can" Sephiroth move at FTL speed, for the current record, Sephiroth has never been shown moving at FTL speed in any of his incarnations, however again, we have not yet seen Sephiroth utilizing his full abilities at full power, so his true speed/strength/powers/abilities etc, etc are all still up in the air, leaving one to say what can he really do.

Because if you remember Dirge of Cerberus, Vincent utilizing his absolute full potential with all of the plot guides to push him into his ridiculous form, sending a blast of energy that was shown and seen from outerspace left me to believe that Vincent Chaos Mode Full Potential>Sephiroth, however again, that's not the case by SquareEnix when they announced FFVII, Sephiroth is #1. So again, it leaves you with something in mind...just how powerful is Sephiroth?

However trying to gauge his maximum potential is too difficult, and reasons why I give it to Pyron because we know his capabilities already.

So, the fact that Sephiroth does not go all out against Cloud, and is never seen going all out, does not really help him in debates. It's proven feats and events that matetr in debates not theories.

Theories only don't matter when they have utilized their full potential. The fact that we have never seen Sephiroth going full blown, how can you not question how far he can potentially go?

The guy does not even die anymore for crying out loud, and the longer he stays in the lifestream, the more powerful he even becomes, in fact Sephiroth's strength continues to only grow, not "staying" at it's current rate.

However, again, I've still said Pyron>Sephiroth anyhow from what we have on paper.

Burning thought
What did they actually say when they put Sephiroth above other characters?

JustFrame
What did they actually say when they put Sephiroth above other characters?

It's been years since I last read it, however from a japanese guy who translated it years go, it was something that Sephiroth is the most powerful entity within the Final Fantasy VII World.

Throughout his entire time that Sephiroth has been showcased in Pre-Nimbleheim, VII, and AC, he has never exerted his full strength, simply because he is thinking well beyond the human level throughout his entire time especially when he emersed with the lifestream and his gathering of nearly infinite knowledge through it.

In Producer Kitase's own word's obviously talking about Sephiroth within the FFVII Universe itself...

"Sephiroth's existence and will is extremely powerful. There is nothing stronger, nothing above him."

Blax_Hydralisk
Theories only don't matter when they have utilized their full potential. The fact that we have never seen Sephiroth going full blown, how can you not question how far he can potentially go?

Because your questioning and hypothesis do not hold any water in a debate, which is all I am talking about. If you were to have a topic that was specifically about speculating Sephiroth's true power level, then theories are fine, but you can not use a theory for one's power in a debate. Character's who have not been shown to have limits are deemed unknowns and are generally not used in debates unitl their pwoers and abilities are more substantiated.

There are many characters with abilities that are similar, and death is not the only way to lose a vs. fight, so being "immortal" is irrelevant.

Teh discussion is no longer really about Sepihorth vs. Pyron, and this topic was a joke thread anyway created by a troll. No one is accusing you of being a fanboy or making fanboyish comments, methinks. It's clear who you think would win.

As for Genome... he tends to not think things through sometimes.

JustFrame
-snip-

I believe you misunderstood what I was saying, the reason why I spoke of Sephiroth's untold potential was simply for the fact that it became too difficult to gauge, simply for the fact that he has never fought at full strength, nor do we know his full capabilities.

While for someone like Pyron, it is obvious that we do know his potentials and abilities, so I felt that it was quite unfair to pit up a "well established ability" character like Pyron to a character who has not yet fully exerted himself in a battle such as Sephiroth.

Maybe if someone put Ultimecia vs Pyron, then we could get a far more interesting battle, simply because Ultimecia has shown more of her full potential then someone such as Sephiroth.

Still, no worries Hydra, this is all just clean debate anyhow.

Blax_Hydralisk
I believe you misunderstood what I was saying, the reason why I spoke of Sephiroth's untold potential was simply for the fact that it became too difficult to gauge, simply for the fact that he has never fought at full strength, nor do we know his full capabilities.

While for someone like Pyron, it is obvious that we do know his potentials and abilities, so I felt that it was quite unfair to pit up a "well established ability" character like Pyron to a character who has not yet fully exerted himself in a battle such as Sephiroth.

Maybe if someone put Ultimecia vs Pyron, then we could get a far more interesting battle, simply because Ultimecia has shown more of her full potential then someone such as Sephiroth.

Oh. Then we're essentially in agreement.

Well. no expression

Still, no worries Hydra, this is all just clean debate anyhow.

Interestingly enough, no one has ever called me "hydra" before. Blax, Blaxican, BH. Never hydra. I must meditate on this. mmm

Burning thought
it was something that Sephiroth is the most powerful entity within the Final Fantasy VII World.

Ive heard similiar things, mainly something like "nothing is above his willpower", but overall surely we can use common sense to divulge that some things in FF could still beat him, for example some of the weapons are massive enormously powerful units, also when someone is said to be the most powerful, it could take into account many diffrent things for example he may be considered most powerful due to his enormous areas of power and the abilities he has shown such as calling meteors and such, but ofcourse all this power has weaknesses like slow cast time that would make him vulerable regardless of his power level.

Peach

Advent Children is considered non-canon in this forum and thus is irrelevant unless it is specifically stated that it's allowed in the first post of the thread by the OP. Otherwise the assumption is that only the actual video games are allowed as sources.

Blax_Hydralisk
Woah. I totally forgot about that...

AC is non-canon...

JustFrame
Woah. I totally forgot about that...

AC is non-canon...

AC is canon you cannot deny SE's own official statements, just not considered "canon" within this forum, which actually comes as new news for me seriously.

Blax_Hydralisk
I mean it's not canon in regards to the forum rules. I think the Halo novels are the same way.

You and I need to work on our communication skills. no expression

Peach
AC is canon you cannot deny SE's own official statements, just not considered "canon" within this forum, which actually comes as new news for me seriously.

It's been in the rules longer than you have been a member on KMC.

JustFrame
I mean it's not canon in regards to the forum rules. I think the Halo novels are the same way.

You and I need to work on our communication skills. no expression

Lol, yes, we do big grin

Terryc250
Originally posted by Peach
Advent Children is considered non-canon in this forum and thus is irrelevant unless it is specifically stated that it's allowed in the first post of the thread by the OP. Otherwise the assumption is that only the actual video games are allowed as sources.

What if the video game after the movie states that the events in the movie are canon, because FF7: DoC which happens after AC, states the event of AC, so if we go by the canon video game storyline of FF7: DoC, it states that the events did infact happen, like Sephiroth gaining control over the lifestream, the geostigma disease, etc so if we go by the game DoC, Sephiroth did have his abilities from the movie.

ESB -1138
Sorry, ESB, I'm afraid even you can't defend lil pyron. : (

Pyron, on the other hand, doesn't want to torment count chocula, yet he still loses to him. He can't beat a guy who is hurt by simple sunlight, much less a god like being.

...so Sephiroth lost because he wanted too...that's great logic. Because you know, Sephiroth wanted Cloud to kill him and stop his plans. Yeah that's it.

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by ESB -1138
...so Sephiroth lost because he wanted too...that's great logic. Because you know, Sephiroth wanted Cloud to kill him and stop his plans. Yeah that's it.

From the right perspective, Pyron lost because he wanted to as well. Because after all, he limited himself and his powers to fight them on their terms. He was out for the challenge. If he really wanted to beat them, he could've gone all galactic on them and played pool with the planets.

Diamond Kisses
So yes, I argue this, because you stated that FTL would be a reason why Pyron>Sephiroth, however Sephiroth would easily trump this by teleporting, which would negate this "speed advantage", and in VII Sephiroth's false clone was shown instantly teleporting himself, yet this is a False Sephiroth being merely mind controlled by the real Sephiroth. I only mentioned Ultimecia's Time Control simply for the fact that this would also trump FTL.

You do not get the point, do you? What this unspecified gender there is trying to explain is that even if teleporting is a faster way of travel, it does not mean he is fast enough to block a FTL attack. Sephiroth has never dealt with such speed before and therefore you can impossibly prove that he can fight it. Teleporting instantly will do him no good if he is strucked before he has the chance to do so before being hit by one he does not even have the chance to react to.

More importantly would Pyron not blitz Sephiroth, but the planet. Even if Sephiroth could react in time, what can he do? Has he ever teleported as far as to another planet? Because teleporting into space will do him no good with Pyron's cosmical awareness and all. This under the assumption that Sephiroth would even survive in space.

leonheartmm
id reckon piron, if he is in his bigger forms.

Obsidian Fury
Both are at full power

Vampire Savior
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

Pyron's limits in size shifting have never been revealed, but he is shown to at least be 1/3 the size of the sun.

Man, Pyron is bigger than the sun, the sun is ALMOST a basket ball to him.Originally posted by fascistcrusader
So many fanboys....

I'm afraid that because Pyron cannot even defeat a simple vampire Simple Vampire?

I would like to see Seph dish out an attack that could rip a whole into time and space and even then, that MIGHT hurt the current Demetri.

Hell, Belail fired an attack at "The Gate", a gate that would easily destroy Seph if he even came close to it. A gate in which not only did Demetri come close to but drew power from.

Demetri is beyond Seph's comprehension.

Vampire Savior
This is crazy, Seph has no chance, out off ALL of Pyron's showins he has never once used ALL his power and given what we have seen the power we do know of is more than enough to crush Seph.

Obsidian Fury
It's funny if you think about it:

- He says that Sephiroth in Advent Children did not even use 0.05% of his powers. The words "zero effort" and "no exertion" keep reoccuring, and with the help of that fact does he make out Sephiroth's true power, claiming he easily busts planet.

- Pyron is so powerful that he can just happen to pass by a planet and it'll incinerate. That's like .... "minus effort", or making an effort to make sure he's not making an effort, because he doesnt even have to pay the planet attention for it to be destroyed. Heck, he can slip somehow and crumble a planet.

If Sephiroth's zero effort makes him a planet buster, Pyron's zero effort makes him a galaxy buster stick out tongue

Vampire Savior
FF7 characters are GODS, these people got to church every sunday to pray to them.

Seph can beat Superman, give me a break.

Seph is no longer my favorite VG character, neither is Zack. It's fanboys like the ones at KMC that makes you hate cool characters.

SHM
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
This under the assumption that Sephiroth would even survive in space.

He would. Jenova can survive in space, and AC Sephiroth's body IS Jenova.

Blax_Hydralisk
AC isn't canon here. haermm

Terryc250
AC isn't canon here. haermm

But if we go by FF7: DoC (videogame) it states the events of AC canon, so if we go by the videogame storyline of DoC, then AC is canon stick out tongue

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Vampire Savior
FF7 characters are GODS, these people got to church every sunday to pray to them.

Seph can beat Superman, give me a break.

Seph is no longer my favorite VG character, neither is Zack. It's fanboys like the ones at KMC that makes you hate cool characters.

True...so true. I really liked Sephiroth then I came to KMC and that killed him. Oh well. I still like how the FF7 fanboys keep calling Demetri a "simple vampire" and "Count Chocula Clone." That makes me doubt they ever even played any Darkstalker game...or even read up on these guys.

Terryc250
True...so true. I really liked Sephiroth then I came to KMC and that killed him. Oh well. I still like how the FF7 fanboys keep calling Demetri a "simple vampire" and "Count Chocula Clone." That makes me doubt they ever even played any Darkstalker game...or even read up on these guys.

I hate how people think everyone is facistcrusador.

SHM
Originally posted by Vampire Savior
It's fanboys like the ones at KMC that makes you hate cool characters.

Yeah, I remember the time when I couldn't even hear Kuja's name, just because of the fanboys at KMC.

"KUJA BL0WZ-UP THE PL4NET!!11one"

*sigh*

Kirikaze Fuuma

of course you know there's only one person in this thread who called demitri a simple vampire or count chocula clone. are there any more fanboys who called demitri just a simple vampire?

fascistcrusader

Hate it? My boy, I am everyone. Everyone on the side of truth, that is. I'm simply here to explain to the darkstalkers fanboys that a little energy monster who got beat up by a breakfast cereal mascot is simply far too weak to even hope to beat Sephiroth.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Terryc250
But if we go by FF7: DoC (videogame) it states the events of AC canon, so if we go by the videogame storyline of DoC, then AC is canon stick out tongue

Not on this forum it ain't. haermm

Kirikaze Fuuma

Hate it? My boy, I am everyone. Everyone on the side of truth, that is. I'm simply here to explain to the darkstalkers fanboys that a little energy monster who got beat up by a breakfast cereal mascot is simply far too weak to even hope to beat Sephiroth.

before you accuse everyone here as a fanboy, you should check yourself first. you didn't even answer some of our questions here. in short, it's pointless to discuss with you.

Terryc250
Not on this forum it ain't. haermm

Yes it is, in the videogame storyline of DoC (which happens a year after AC) Sephiroth did acquire NL, and the geostigma disease did happen, etc, so if we go by the videogame storyline, all of Sephiroth feats still stand, movie or no movie.

Blax_Hydralisk
Yes it is, in the videogame storyline of DoC (which happens a year after AC) Sephiroth did acquire NL, and the geostigma disease did happen, etc, so if we go by the videogame storyline, all of Sephiroth feats still stand, movie or no movie.

And, regardless of how canon it actually is, the forum moderator has stated that it is not considered to be canon on this forum, even if it actually is, unless the thread starter stated in his opening post that it is.

Terryc250
Then ignore the movie, pretend it didn't exist at all, and go by the videogame storyline, Sephiroths feats still stand.

Blax_Hydralisk
Course they are, xcept for the ones that took place during AC. 131

Kirikaze Fuuma
however, AC is canon according to game storyline. you can't ignore AC since it's canon. it's canon according to storyline and feats.

Blax_Hydralisk
We certainly can since the forum rules ultimately state what is canon and what is not.

Bungie has declared that the Halo novels are officially apart of canon Halo continuity, but they're deemed non-canon this site unless the thread starter states in his opening post that the events in the novels can be used.

DarkC
"For the purposes of this forum, only feats seen in the actual video games are considered canon. Any other sources (movies, comics, novels, etc) are considered non-canon here."

To me this doesn't make sense. Any feat officially stated by the developers to be "canon" should count, especially in a debate forum. It should be up to the companies themselves to decide what is official and what is not.

It's a useless and unproductive rule, if you think about the scenario; if someone, say, creates a Master Chief or one of the Warcraft characters vs some other character, ANY argument of mine referring to a novel canonically accepted by the company (Bungie Studios or Blizzard Entertainment, respectively) can be refuted by someone else by saying: "Nope, it's a book, not acceptable by the KMC forum rules" even though the company themselves state it as such.

Blax_Hydralisk
But it makes my argument so much easier... sad

And I think that rule was created back in the day when a lot of people were questioning how the Halo novels fit into continuity.

We weren't as enlightened, way back when.

I think that, if people have a problem with it, they should take it up with Lana, specifically in the rules thread. If enough people talk about it she might change the rule.

Obsidian Fury

That's funny. I was about to call you fanboy, since you have given us nothing concreete to why Sephiroth would beat Pyron. Only numbers (That you've made up) and quotes.

Burning thought

facistcrusador Tantrum here.

Hate it? My boy, I am everyone. Everyone on the side of failure, that is. I'm simply here to explain to the darkstalkers debators that a near star sized energy being that can disintigrate worlds and has eaten whole galaxies before which is a higher feat than the entire FF universe combined who got defeated by a magic using being who has similiar feats such as surviving dimentional blasts from the literal Makai God is simply far too weak to even hope to beat shemale Sephiroth with his uburs sword skillz and powerfuls willpower.

a few important corrections

Terryc250
Course they are, xcept for the ones that took place during AC. 131

No you're not understanding, AC is different from other movie spinoffs, here ill break it down for you

Lets say we're trying to debate whether Sephiroth gained control of the NL(which happened in AC)

GameA: Sephiroth dies
Movie: (2 years later): Sephiroth gains control over NL
GameB: (3 years later): The game states Sephiroth gained control over the NL a year ago.

So even if we ignore the movie, and it didn't exist, going by the game, Sephiroth still has his feats.

Higher then Ultimecia compressing all space, time, and reality? Or Exdeath opening up dimensions with the void and was on the verge of erasing al of existence?

Burning thought
as long as the game specifically states every feat you try to bring up but you wouldnt be able to use movie scenes

Burning thought

Higher then Ultimecia compressing all space, time, and reality? Or Exdeath opening up dimensions with the void and was on the verge of erasing al of existence?

When did she actualyl do it? from what I heard she was defeated before she could even do it, also compressing space, time and reality could not mean a lot depending on the reality, and time and space of the game in question, so it depends on whos Space, time and reality.

On the verge? yet he was defeated by some kids from the video i saw who have weak weapons like medeval canons, isnt Exdeath the ridiculous giant tree thing?

Pyron would still eliminate both with ease due to his speed and the fact they never gain their full power and defeat all their opposition

DarkC
But it makes my argument so much easier... sad

And I think that rule was created back in the day when a lot of people were questioning how the Halo novels fit into continuity.

We weren't as enlightened, way back when.

I think that, if people have a problem with it, they should take it up with Lana, specifically in the rules thread. If enough people talk about it she might change the rule.
I know it does Blax, lol.

Halo is probably the best example of why this rule should NOT be in place. Most of the abilities and feats performed by the Master Chief are in the novels, fully endorsed by Bungie. It severely cripples anyone trying to bring things he did in the books such as surviving an antitank missile and running 500m in 12s with a torn Achilles tendon.

If you ask me Street Fighter is the best example of why this rule should be in place. A lot of the "plot devices", while endorsed by Capcom, are officially non-canon (Udon comics, the anime, the movie). The thing is, most people who get into a debate involving a Street Fighter character know this anyway so it would be easily refuted. However, some of the references (while not IN the games) are perfectly viable too as canon materia, such as interview transcripts and the well-known Tiamat Street Fighter Plot Guide.

It severely hampers debaters who are trying to use an "official" feat, yet the rule limits them because it's not from in-game. It shouldn't be up to anyone but the companies themselves to decide official material that can be used as materia in discussion. It's a useless rule, what's the point debating for a character if I can't even use all his officially stated capabilities and feats as argument?

And if you think about it, it doesn't even defeat the purpose of this forum either, simply because a character originated from a video game doesn't mean that the arguments have to come from strictly the games themselves. Someone mentioned FF7:AC and that's a great example; Square Enix stated it as canon yet technically we aren't allowed to use it because - oops, it's a movie! Despite that, you see it being brought up left and right, both Sado and I made numerous references to it in the Gouki vs. Cloud thread anyways.

Completely boggles my mind as to why on Earth this rule was tacked up in the first place.

ESB -1138

Ultimecia was defeated by Squall and the others before she could succeed. And Exdeath was consumed by the Void and became Neo Exdeath but was again defeated before he could succeed in reducing everything back to nothing.

Only FF villain I can think of that actually succeeds in his goals are Kefka in becoming a living god and conquering the entire planet and forcing everyone to worship him and becoming the living embodiment of magik.

Terryc250
When did she actualyl do it? from what I heard she was defeated before she could even do it, also compressing space, time and reality could not mean a lot depending on the reality, and time and space of the game in question, so it depends on whos Space, time and reality.

On the verge? yet he was defeated by some kids from the video i saw who have weak weapons like medeval canons, isnt Exdeath the ridiculous giant tree thing?

Pyron would still eliminate both with ease due to his speed and the fact they never gain their full power and defeat all their opposition

Actually she did do it, Time-Compressed Ultimecicia is Ultimecia after she time compressed, and it was the "power of friendship" (which is the biggest PIS in history of gaming IMO) which is why Ultimecia was defeated

Compressing space,time,reality means she controls just that.

Superboy Prime
No offense but having the Halo books and AC movie as not part of the forums debates is dumb. I mean of course when these have been confirmed as canon to the storyline, but whatever.

Ultimecia does succeed in kompressing time. She inherited all the sorceress's powers and was only defeated by biggest piece of BS in VGs.

Burning thought
Actually she did do it, Time-Compressed Ultimecicia is Ultimecia after she time compressed, and it was the "power of friendship" (which is the biggest PIS in history of gaming IMO) which is why Ultimecia was defeated

Compressing space,time,reality means she controls just that.

No it doesnt, it simply means shes able to A: do it to her own reality, time and perception, thus meaning it hyperbole if you think she could do the same to every reality/dimension that are diffrent to the pathetic FF verse, for example the DS verse and second compressing it simpy means pushing something into a smaller space than it should be in, that doesnt mean she controls it or can do what she wants.

Either way, PIS or not, she was defeated by something pathetic, you need to start taking the bad things some come with a ridiculous universe such as the power of friendship doing something, as well as the things that back you up, like Sephiroths powerful willpower that is also ridiculous, but I dont see you calling Sephiroths willpower BS when it suits you.

Superboy Prime
If you say so.

duriroll

Burning thought
theres no If is there? I just said it, its quite clear

ESB -1138
I fail to see what that even has to do with Pyron WTFpwning Sephiroth from now to the end of time.

Diamond Kisses
theres no If is there? I just said it, its quite clear

You got a point there hmm

Burning thought
I fail to see what that even has to do with Pyron WTFpwning Sephiroth from now to the end of time.

It doesnt, that was already decided to be the case at the beginning, I dont think anyone belived otherwise, not even Fascist, he was just rattling cages

Superboy Prime
lol.

How about Pyron vs Albedo?

Burning thought
what is it? it may be a good fight

Vampire Savior
True...so true. I really liked Sephiroth then I came to KMC and that killed him. Oh well. I still like how the FF7 fanboys keep calling Demetri a "simple vampire" and "Count Chocula Clone." That makes me doubt they ever even played any Darkstalker game...or even read up on these guys. Most of the time they don't read up on the FF characters opponenets. The just see the FF characters name on the thread and hop in say they win cuz thier from FF7.

A lot of the cats cheer leadin for the FF7 guys have never even played FF7 before or don't understand it.

I mean Seph a match for Lord of Nightmares, c'mon...seriously.

leonheartmm
well albedo{im guessing from xenosaga} doesnt have what it takes to kill pyron, but then again, albedo is immortal

HonkyTonkMan
Eww burning thought's alive still!!!
Still in love with Kain?

Terryc250
No it doesnt, it simply means shes able to A: do it to her own reality, time and perception, thus meaning it hyperbole if you think she could do the same to every reality/dimension that are diffrent to the pathetic FF verse, for example the DS verse and second compressing it simpy means pushing something into a smaller space than it should be in, that doesnt mean she controls it or can do what she wants.

Either way, PIS or not, she was defeated by something pathetic, you need to start taking the bad things some come with a ridiculous universe such as the power of friendship doing something, as well as the things that back you up, like Sephiroths powerful willpower that is also ridiculous, but I dont see you calling Sephiroths willpower BS when it suits you.

No, see you look into things way to much to try to downplay characters you don't like, on KMC battles, both characters retain their powers unless stated otherwise by the creators, just because Mad Jim Jaspers warps reality in the Marvel universe, it doesn't mean he'll be powerless if he's battling an opponent from a different universe.

If Ultimecia has power over space,time,reality, she still gets it even if she's battling someone from a different universe, and Sephiroth did infact stop Holy and it is infact a feat, just because it has no "density" it doesn't mean its easy to hold, Holy was stated to be a energy force powerful enough to destroy everything on Gaia, if a force pushes against TK hard enough, itll break through, Sephiroth held it for months, going by your logic a nuclear blast should be easy to hold with TK.

If you think about it, it's you has the ridiculous logic, you try to claim Kain can rip souls from any character on KMC like Pyron, when
1. his soul rip only worked on common grunts, and not tougher opponents(yet you try to play it off as "just gameplay"wink
2. he's never used it in the canon storyline
3. it was never seen again after the first game
4. it was an optional spell
5. he supposedly evolved and got more powerful, yet why is he unable to use this move anymore?

And yet you try to play on this spell to win your debates on Kain vs.

Burning thought
No, see you look into things way to much to try to downplay characters you don't like, on KMC battles, both characters retain their powers unless stated otherwise by the creators, just because Mad Jim Jaspers warps reality in the Marvel universe, it doesn't mean he'll be powerless if he's battling an opponent from a different universe.

If Ultimecia has power over space,time,reality, she still gets it even if she's battling someone from a different universe, and Sephiroth did infact stop Holy and it is infact a feat, just because it has no "density" it doesn't mean its easy to hold, Holy was stated to be a energy force powerful enough to destroy everything on Gaia, if a force pushes against TK hard enough, itll break through, Sephiroth held it for months, going by your logic a nuclear blast should be easy to hold with TK.

If you think about it, it's you has the ridiculous logic, you try to claim Kain can rip souls from any character on KMC like Pyron, when
1. his soul rip only worked on common grunts, and not tougher opponents(yet you try to play it off as "just gameplay"wink
2. he's never used it in the canon storyline
3. it was never seen again after the first game
4. it was an optional spell
5. he supposedly evolved and got more powerful, yet why is he unable to use this move anymore?

And yet you try to play on this spell to win your debates on Kain vs.

No ime not saying that, ime simply saying that just because she does it to one reality doesnt mean she does it to all, do you think she could simply compress the whole reality of the Marvel unvierse then? because thats what it sounds like your saying, that you think she could compress all and any reality, sure she can use her powers, but guessing she can do it to any reality since the reality itself is at question is assumption.

No because a nuclear blast is completly diffrent, first its got radiation particles, forcewave, and its an AOE, not an object you can stop, Holy is nothing to do with a blast wave or AOE damage at all until it hits, which ofc it didnt while Sephiroth stopped it, thus its potential energy is wasted if it is neither moving or exploding etc etc.

1. because it was gameplay, go figuire.. erm

2.A lot of abilities in gaming are not using in the canon storyline, but the abilities excist in the game and are therefore canon, theres NO rules that state an ability has to be used in a cutscene to excist.

Also Kain has it in his canon script of what he says, he always says he gains the object as ive shown already, meaning its in the canon.

3. doesnt mean anything

4. its no more optional than half of Dantes abiltiies, infact its no more optional than God of wars abilties because half of the Blood omen powers are in your path, or you need them to get past a level, thus, you cant option not to get them unless ofcourse you dont intend on playing the game through and just quit after finding the spell.

5. He does evolve and get more powerful and second you dont now he is "unable", the developers simply dont allow him to use it in further games.

Not only tihs spell, he has many spells that are powerful against most foes that can completyl slaughter most game VS characters due to no soul resistances and others aside, if youve not got any soul resistance then you cant assume a character can do anything but die when its soul is ripped out.

All your points dont say anything againt me using the spell, its compeltly viable in-game ability like hundreds of others in gaming that can be used. Saying just because Kain doesnt use his soul spell in other games is like me saying Pyron doesnt have his world absorbtion because he apprently "cannot" do it to Earth when he comes across to fight on it and makes the robot things instead. ofc this is all BS because theres nothing to indicate he simply cant or to point to it, your simply trying to cover up your own weakness.

You still have not gone against your poor logic of beliving things are likely when they suit you, Sephiroth using his willpower for diffrent things, willpower, is just as ridiculous as a notion of friendship stopping an entity, yet ofcourse when a powerful entity you like is beaten by such, its a load of BS, but when a character you like, lets say Sephiroth does something ridiculous its all fine and dandy, can you possibly debate against this point or are you simply going to concede me as correct? because this is exactley what your doing.

Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
Eww burning thought's alive still!!!
Still in love with Kain?

Wee trolling is still so common in Games VS

still trolling Fascistcru....I mean HonkyTonkMan

Becci
It never stops to amaze me how an entirely irrelevant thread brings in Kain stick out tongue

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>