Okay, this is really, really bothering me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Barker
A Little Caesars Hot-N-Ready pizza costs $6 here in Utah. The commercial on TV just showed it as $5.

How ****ing much is it in other states? crackers

Ax3l
My pal works at Little Ceasars, so I get all of my pizzas free.

Barker
That's not what I asked. uhuh

Ax3l
I just called him and he was too drunk to explain. That boy has a problem. I think he got fired too.

What was the question?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Barker
A Little Caesars Hot-N-Ready pizza costs $6 here in Utah. The commercial on TV just showed it as $5.

How ****ing much is it in other states? crackers you got fvcked haermm

Strangelove
$5 for a one-topping large in Indiana.

But Little Caesar's is not very quality pizza, it doesn't really matter.

Barker
Jesus Christ I hate Utah.

Go to Mesquite for my Pizzas from now on.

Peach
I don't think we even have any Little Caesar's around here. I haven't seen one in like 15 years.

Scythe
I see...

Rogue Jedi
Little ceasars are dropping left and right here in Houston

ragesRemorse

thats so jewish, man. I already wrote a complaint for you, but here is the website so you can contact the home offices too. http://www.littlecaesars.com/customer_service/customer_service.asp

Rogue Jedi
Dominos FTW.....

Phucked Up

$5 here.

But we pay like $3 or get them free since we have a friend who works there.

Lightningrod
5 dollars in phoenix

Kelly_Bean

Dunno shrug, L.C's went out of business here a LONG time ago because their pizza is disgusting in everyone's opinion..

I dunno though, only ate it a few times as a kid and can't remember what I thought of it.

Mairuzu
Little Caesar's is the payless of pizza companies

Mandos
We don't like Little Ceasar in Quebec. It's disgusting and ran out of buisness. I guess it takes an American to enjoy it! stick out tongue

Peach

Also, most commercials/ads say something like "price and participation may vary" which means it's not guaranteed to be that.

gryphon28
I don't like little ceasar's it might be because I'm use to Italian pizza but here in VA it's 5 dollars

Barker
Originally posted by Peach
Also, most commercials/ads say something like "price and participation may vary" which means it's not guaranteed to be that.
Not about to sue them, I'm just curious.

WrathfulDwarf
$5 dollars here in So Cal...plus tax.

I rather have a thin crust from Domino's (pay more but their pizzas are better)

Peach
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
$5 dollars here in So Cal...plus tax.

I rather have a thin crust from Domino's (pay more but their pizzas are better)

I'd rather pay $12+ for a pizza from the little Italian place on the corner. Soooooo good droolio

Mairuzu
Rather have round table

chillmeistergen
America is so brilliantly cheap.

Mandos
Disgustingly...

chillmeistergen
You wait until you visit Scotland and have to pay $24 for a large Dominoes pizza, or haggis or whatever they eat there.

gryphon28
Pizza in Italia is so good and cheap

chillmeistergen
Depends where you are in Italy, go to Rome and you're going to be paying a fortune. I liked the pizza in Sardinia and Sicily the most, quite cheap as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.