Thanos vs. Superman, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Hawkman, and Hour Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Thanos doesn't get matter manip. He can blast and use h2h.

psycho gundam
http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/3580/alaskafishingem1.th.jpg

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/3580/alaskafishingem1.th.jpg
Nah. Research Thread.

Enyalus
...I have to ask it: does Thanos get prep?

psycho gundam
why are you stacking the odds in your favor though? what kind of research requires thanos with less power's then usual?

Enyalus
why are you stacking the odds in your favor though? what kind of research requires thanos with less power's then usual?

It's what women do?

Nihilist
thanos wins he's to quick for them

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Nihilist
thanos wins he's to quick for them Pretty much.

He combos all of them.

darthyoda23
they both suc#

fangirl101
I'm trying to recreate the situation when Despero fought the same people. To see if people really think thanos is as strong as Despero.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by fangirl101
I'm trying to recreate the situation when Despero fought the same people. To see if people really think thanos is as strong as Despero. So... everyone pretty much fights without any indication at all of super speed?

This all depends on where you place Thanos in power then.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
So... everyone pretty much fights without any indication at all of super speed?

This all depends on where you place Thanos in power then.

I see Despero and Thanos as Peers. Despero being Stronger and with better use of His offensive TP as well as Teleportation abilities. Who sometimes uses the flame of pytar. I see Thanos as more durable, more versatile powers, and over all a better character. But when comparing physical stats only, I give it to despero. When comparing over all character, I give it to thanos.

Knowsbleed33
Thanos and this is spite.

Mindset
Thanos kills them all with one blast.

Bouboumaster
Does Thanos is allowed to use his personnal tech?

I say he can pull out victories with it.

guy222
thanos

fangirl101
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Thanos and this is spite.

How the HELL is this spite if you Thanos wins. LMAO. Show me Thanos beating at least 3 herald level beings in hand to hand and blast combat.

Philosophía
Hawkman somehow breaks his face with the mace.

That's all that matters.

Aztec123
The team takes this and easily, they have worked together before and can attack Thanos simultanously. Both powergirl and Superman can attack him via heat vision, while marvel uses his ligthning which gives wonder woman the opportunity to lasso him.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by fangirl101
How the HELL is this spite if you Thanos wins. LMAO. Show me Thanos beating at least 3 herald level beings in hand to hand and blast combat.

HA! I knew if I said that I'd get you to admit this is a spite thread.

Good job.

Mr. Slippyfist

Good job. You just declared war son. I hope you're ready for the repercussions.

Or something... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Knowsbleed33
Well, it is spite afterall. This wasn't any research thread, if someone made a Thanos vs. Despero thread Fangirl would've voted for Despero whether or not he made this thread.

fangirl101
Well, it is spite afterall. This wasn't any research thread, if someone made a Thanos vs. Despero thread Fangirl would've voted for Despero whether or not he made this thread.
There is already a Thanos vs Despero Thread. And I've already said I think Thanos over all is a bit more powerful.

occultdestroyer
Thanos dies a horrible death.

Juk3n

Good job.

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

you sir are the 'bait king'!!
To the OP or anyone else who might know..were there any restrictions on Despero when this team fought him.?
If not, then why impose restrictions on Thanonator?

Mr. Slippyfist
WW soklos.

fangirl101
LMAO. TEE HEE. Hooooooo Ha ha ha ha ha. ZOMG. ZOMG. OMG. Tee Hee. hooooooo that's rich.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.