Heralds vs. Speedsters...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
Current Silver Surfer & Fallen One vs. KC Flash, Bart Allen & Liberty Belle (Jesse Quick).

Fight takes place in a neutral universe w/ Speed Force, and the Herald Team is bloodlusted.

Who takes this? Is it a stomp?

darthyoda23
sick

occultdestroyer
Vibration FTW

BradBalboa
is this Bart Allen as kid flash or after the whole speed force thing ??

Juk3n
spite
speedforce > marvel MU

it has no right to exist and is a stupid plot device devised to give DC fanboys the right to win cross over forum battles in which they would never stand a chance.

Hence why the Wally West with speed force vs ? from marvel ? are so few and far..
Dc speedsters WITH speed force, it's like a
VS Namor UNDERWATER
VS Sandman @ the beach

ofcourse thats all imo stick out tongue

Priest
Why even involve a character(The Fallen One) that doesn't have any speed feats in this thread? confused

Enyalus
Originally posted by Priest
Why even involve a character(The Fallen One) that doesn't have any speed feats in this thread? confused

He was one of, if not THE most powerful herald. I would figure with his dark matter manipulation he'd be able to do some wicked things in this battle. Surfer is Surfer. Not Flash fast, but hardly slow. I recall him traveling more than a lightyear's distance in less than a second during the Infinity Gauntlet saga. I think, almost as impressive, was the fact that he had telescopic vision to see that far away.

I think they balance out. Two high heralds bloodlusted against three of the fastest beings in comics. *Shrug*

Philosophía
Originally posted by Juk3n
it has no right to exist and is a stupid plot device devised to give DC fanboys the right to win cross over forum battles in which they would never stand a chance.

You mean like teh 'Cosmic Awarness' or 'Power Cosmic' ?

But of course, the ones I mentioned are from Marvel, so they don't count.

ermm .. yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.