ROTS Anakin Vs AOTC Dooku & TPM Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who wins here?

1.Saber
2.Force
3.All out

Tangible God
I just can not see Anakin holding off both of 'em at once in any scenario.

Rogue Jedi
This fight would be over in 30 seonds. Anakin gets owned.

DarthCuddles
ya i gotta agree there no way anie could stand against maul or dooku

Master Crimzon
Anakin is curbstomped.

Man of Christ
i see anakin emerging victorious in this fight.

with dooku's elegant makashi and the way he stretches his arms to lay a graceful blow and maul's devastatingly flagrant double bladed juyo they would make terrible partners because they would probably behead and carve up each other before laying a blow on anakin, then he just picks the remainder off.

darthyoda23
ure talking bout the episode 3 anakin well as darth vader he beated darth maul with some diffuculty he managed to handle his own against count dooku and killed him with ease so hes fighting both of them at the same time let me think
anakin
dooku and maul
dooku and maul

Jbill311
1. Anakin never fought Maul, so that is wrong.
2. Without the gift of Fury, using his emotions to power his fighting he struggled against Dooku, so if he's still LS, he might struggle, so that is ALMOST a point.
3. Grammar will not hurt you. I promise that you will still be able to be as wrong an fanboyish as you want, just please don't hurt him. All grammar wants to do is use punctuation. He might even be your friend!

Darth Subjekt
He could take either alone, but not together.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
Anakin is curbstomped. American History X?

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
American History X?

Only the positions will be reversed , Maul can play the gangsta and Anakin can play Derrick.

Rogue Jedi
GREAT flick, BTW.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
GREAT flick, BTW.

Hell yea it is. I am glad that is it on more frequently now then it use to be. A couple years I could hardly find it on tv.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Hell yea it is. I am glad that is it on more frequently now then it use to be. A couple years I could hardly find it on tv. I've owned the DVD for a while now, I never tire of it, especially the basketball scene.

Darth Subjekt
Some suppressed racial rage going on here, guys?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.