Fantastic Four vs ROTS Yoda, Mace, Obi Wan, Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Winner takes on DE Sidious and Darth Caedus

Obsidian Fury
Fantastic Four? As in Marvel Fantastic Four?

Wrong forum, but Fantastic Four (More precicely Invisible Woman) wins.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Fantastic Four? As in Marvel Fantastic Four?

Wrong forum, but Fantastic Four (More precicely Invisible Woman) wins.

I know this is the wrong forum but I wanted to see what people would say. Especially after I read a thread in which some people were trying to argue that a Jedi could take superman.

As for the match up,
Mr. Fantastic I am sure would come up with a plan to defeat them but the only one I believe who would really cause them an issue is the Human Torch.

Obsidian Fury
Mr. Fantastic, Human Torch and The Thing are but pebbles, while Invisible Woman in this scenario is a mountain.

- She can with a single thought wipe out Yoda's, Mace's, Obi-Wan's and Anakin's brains at the same time. Then the moment Sidious and Caedus pops out, repeat the process with them.

- If that wont work, she'll create extremely sharp disks half an inch from their throats the moment everything begins and slice their heads of.

- If that doesnt work either, she'll close all of them inside a shrinking sphere and crush them to death.

- Yet another way for her to defeat them is to make them blow up from their insides, creating growing bubbles in their stomaches and just have them grow until there's no more room for that little bubble and it has to break out.

- A fifth move would be to create a storm of extremely sharp razors, quantities up to the hundreds flying around at the same time, each and every one being powerful enough to penetrate any one of listeds bodies.

And she does all this with a thought yes

Kotor3
Mr. Fantastic, Human Torch and The Thing are but pebbles, while Invisible Woman in this scenario is a mountain.

She can with a single thought wipe out Yoda's, Mace's, Obi-Wan's and Anakin's brains at the same time. Then the moment Sidious and Caedus pops out, repeat the process with them.

If that wont work, she'll create extremely sharp disks half an inch from their throats the moment everything begins and slice their heads of.

If that doesnt work either, she'll close all of them inside a shrinking sphere and crush them to death.

Yet another way for her to defeat them is to make them blow up from their insides, creating growing bubbles in their stomaches and just have them grow until there's no more room for that little bubble and it has to break out.

And she does all this with a thought yes

What are the Jedi's use of the force? Wouldn't it be hard to affect the mind and body of a jedi like Yoda. Sion could hold his body together through his strength in the force and could not die from mere injuries.

Kotor3
What about the Jedi's use of the force? Wouldn't it be hard to affect the mind and body of a jedi like Yoda. Sion could hold his body together through his strength in the force and could not die from mere injuries.

Sorry about the double post don't know what happen.

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by Kotor3
What are the Jedi's use of the force? Wouldn't it be hard to affect the mind and body of a jedi like Yoda. Sion could hold his body together through his strength in the force and could not die from mere injuries.

The mind is not the issue. The brain is. She will create a bubble around or inside the brain, taking it out at the flash of a second. It matters not how powerful mind any of the Jedi has, since it wont protect the brain. Only the mind.

Besides, all the other examples would work even if busting their brains wouldnt. The Invisible Woman is too powerful stick out tongue

Then again, if we involve personality, things will get tougher. She isnt the "killing" type, but given her extreme control of bubbles and turning "air" solid, she wouldnt be an easy target no matter who she fights. Her walls could contain heat the level of supernova, so blocking a lightsaber is no problem. She turn air solid with a thought, so forcechoking or forcelifting her wont do any good.

Kotor3

Obsidian Fury
Forcechoke would be applied, but considering what she can do with a single thought, she would take them out before they have choked her to death. The five things I listed up there are only a few of her many many options.

And yes, they could focus on her if they wanted, but then Human Torch could go all "incinerator" on them. Focus on her is an option and their only "hope", but I dont think even the four Jedi attacking at the same time would be enough to take her out.

By the way, I havent seen anything about it. Can a Jedi/Sith forcechoke trough walls? Because walls is exactly what she's creating with her mind. They just arent visible.

Kotor3
Forcechoke would be applied, but considering what she can do with a single thought, she would take them out before they have choked her to death. The five things I listed up there are only a few of her many many options.

And yes, they could focus on her if they wanted, but then Human Torch could go all "incinerator" on them. Focus on her is an option and their only "hope", but I dont think even the four Jedi attacking at the same time would be enough to take her out.

By the way, I havent seen anything about it. Can a Jedi/Sith forcechoke trough walls? Because walls is exactly what she's creating with her mind. They just arent visible.

Vader did through space which I would say is a much greater feat than a wall and much more difficult. So I would say yes. Still you separate mind from brain. I am not convince that she will be able to damage the brain of a powerful Jedi so easily. If the Jedi used their mind powers and she tries to destroy there brain they would sense that. Even if they could not counter in full they may be able to hold off from dieing until they take her out first.

Kotor3
Obsidian Fury the jedi not may win but I an sure they have defenses against physical attacks or can maintain themselves physically and keep fighting. The sith in particular have shown this ability. Sion, Jacen Solo, Exar Kun was able to recover after his body was severely damage.

Invisible woman is not the only superhero with physic abilities but you make it seem as if she is unstoppable.

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by Kotor3
Obsidian Fury the jedi not may win but I an sure they have defenses against physical attacks or can maintain themselves physically and keep fighting. The sith in particular have shown this ability. Sion, Jacen Solo, Exar Kun was able to recover after his body was severely damage.

Invisible woman is not the only superhero with physic abilities but you make it seem as if she is unstoppable.

If Invisible Woman was out to kill, she would be unstoppable in the eyes of those she fights. The reason she isnt unstoppable is because she is not out to kill. If she wanted to kill someone, it takes only a thought. She'll create a bubble inside their head and have it expand or shrink, depending on if she wants to see blood or not. She can basically cube everyone in and crush them.

Kotor3
If Invisible Woman was out to kill, she would be unstoppable in the eyes of those she fights. The reason she isnt unstoppable is because she is not out to kill. If she wanted to kill someone, it takes only a thought. She'll create a bubble inside their head and have it expand or shrink, depending on if she wants to see blood or not. She can basically cube everyone in and crush them.

Ok, I do not have enough knowledge to give a good argument but I thought I would give it a shot.

Side thought, Superman and some other superheros would take her out without to much effort.

Obsidian Fury
Superman could speed her to bits, yes (FTL). There are few "earthly" superheroes/villains other than him that can take her on if she's really out to kill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.