can some 1 start a petition to get spidey and wolvy to apear in avengers movie?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fredstawill
i would love to see hugh jackman and toby mcguire appear in the avengers movie as part of the team as it would kick ass and since the rights are to fox & columbia pics, to start a petition (as i dont know how) to somehow get them involoved or to get the FF or DD involved in the universe, with maybe a better guy handling DD, it would be awesome as yeah there is already a crossover i would love to see the others come together aswell, as, 1 it would be imense, and 2 who wouldn't want to see wolverine (hugh) meet iron man(rob) and all the others meet together? only idiots, even chavs or "sports jocks" or any twats in your year/grade who reckon they rule the world and hate anything NERDY
so please some 1 start a petition
for the human race
start the petition it is all in your best interest human beings
you know what to do!

KK the Great
If so, I'll draft an almost assuredly more convincing petition against it.

ragesRemorse
i'd like to see Wolverine and Spiderman in an avengers movie, but not TObey maguire or Hugh Jackman

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by fredstawill
2 who wouldn't want to see wolverine (hugh) meet iron man(rob) and all the others meet together? only idiots, even chavs or "sports jocks" or any twats in your year/grade who reckon they rule the world and hate anything NERDY
I don't know what kind of, possibly racial, slur you're calling me but I wouldn't want to see them meet. Like this Redbook, I'm done with Wolverine. I was done with him the minute I saw him. In fact, I find it less nerdy that you would want to squeeze out the time obscure characters would get for popular, mainstream characters.

fredstawill
hahaha ur all such geeks how would you not like hugh jackman as wolverine you geeks, get a life u sad fukin cun ts

BruceSkywalker
Love for this not to happen.

KK the Great
hahaha ur all such geeks how would you not like hugh jackman as wolverine you geeks, get a life u sad fukin cun ts

I like Jackman as Wolverine.

I fail to see what that has to do with the godawful idea of having him team-up with Tobey's Spider-Man in an Avengers movie. It's just a terrible idea on so many levels.

Endrict Nuul

Wolverine and Spider-man suck....

Dr Hackenbush

damn, I might leave the internet and come back when I'm smart enough to refute this post sad

Doctor-Alvis
He played a fine Wolverine, I just don't want to see him anymore. There were many Avengers that will probably not get their own movie and maybe not star in any others. Why drop them for more Wolverine and Spider-man?

Also, we're not the ones pitching fits on comic book forums.

fredstawill
geeks

Dr Hackenbush
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
He played a fine Wolverine, I just don't want to see him anymore. There were many Avengers that will probably not get their own movie and maybe not star in any others. Why drop them for more Wolverine and Spider-man?

Also, we're not the ones pitching fits on comic book forums.

in all reality, that's basically it. Instead of trying butter the forum users up to the premise, you just sit there and call everyone geeks, you're really just hurting your own desire of a petition....

Almighty Bauer
geeks
Evolutionary throwback. Learning English helps before trying to insult people in the language, you know. In England, we have these things called capital letters. They come at the start of sentences. Doesn't ring a bell?
How about full stops? You've heard of full stops, right?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Wolverine and Spider-man suck....

You sir, have gone too far.

no expression

KK the Great
Originally posted by Almighty Bauer
How about full stops? You've heard of full stops, right?

Not likely. We call them periods here in the colonies.

DigiMark007
How did I not see this and close it earlier?

Fred, you'll be hearing from me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.