Arkillo VS Ravenous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Arkillo

VS

Ravenous

http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/6/6c/Arkillo_02.jpg
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/thumb/9/9d/Ravenous_01.JPG/200px-Ravenous_01.JPG

Battle takes place in Space. rolling on floor laughing

so how does this play out? confused who wins?

Scoobless
I'd go with Ravenous for this one.

guy222
ravenous

Nihilist
ravenous

Val-E-Doosh
Two guys who specialized in getting their ass handed to them? Seems like a stalemate to me.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Nihilist
ravenous

really? thought it be a better match given all the 'green lantern VS silver surfer' stuff i see. Arkillo is much more vicious than a GL and Ravenous be it is strong but not like what silver surfer can do.

figured it was a better match up than this landslide lol

Scoobless
Originally posted by SevenShackles
really? thought it be a better match given all the 'green lantern VS silver surfer' stuff i see. Arkillo is much more vicious than a GL and Ravenous be it is strong but not like what silver surfer can do.

Only one or two GLs have a chance agaisnt Surfer though, and those guys are better than other GLs who are better than Killowog ... and since Killowog pwned Arkillo ... wink

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Scoobless
Only one or two GLs have a chance agaisnt Surfer though, and those guys are better than other GLs who are better than Killowog ... and since Killowog pwned Arkillo ... wink

wow that makes sense. thanks!
truly i have much to learn from you! big grin

Val-E-Doosh
Didn't Ravenous lose to Ronan and Firelord?

And there's only 1 or 2 GL's better than Kilowog.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Val-E-Doosh
Didn't Ravenous lose to Ronan and Firelord?

And there's only 1 or 2 GL's better than Kilowog.

Dunno ... I think all 4 human GLs could take him, probably Ion and maybe one or two others (never saw Mogo in a fight but I imagine he's pretty tough)

Ravenous did lose to them I suppose, but it was after Surfer handed him his ass so he might have been weakened.

Val-E-Doosh
Dunno ... I think all 4 human GLs could take him, probably Ion and maybe one or two others (never saw Mogo in a fight but I imagine he's pretty tough)

Ravenous did lose to them I suppose, but it was after Surfer handed him his ass so he might have been weakened.
I put Kilowog about even with John and Guy, all three being below Hal and Kyle. Sodam Yat is pretty much a joke. And yeah, Mogo would take him so I guess that's 3. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.