Orion VS Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
round 1/ Orion w/Astral Harness VS Black Adam
round 2/ H2H

http://images.comicbookresources.com/countdown02_panel_sm.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/JMPTX/thunderdome/Week%2045/Group%20C/black-adam.jpg

fight takes place at the rocky mountains.

Grinning Goku
God, Orion's costume sucks.

WrathfulDwarf
Are we talking WWIII BA?

I'd give to Orion if not.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Are we talking WWIII BA?

I'd give to Orion if not.

yeah WWIII BA

skyfather
Teh ftw

WrathfulDwarf
Then he would really put a dent on Orion's helmet.

Egyptian gods powers and full rage BA....brrr...quite spooky.

Val-E-Doosh
Originally posted by skyfather
Teh ftw
Teh indeed

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Then he would really put a dent on Orion's helmet.

Egyptian gods powers and full rage BA....brrr...quite spooky.

He'd do better. But he wouldn't win. WW3 BA wasn't stronger than Orion.

Val-E-Doosh
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
WW3 BA wasn't stronger than Orion.
*Andruw Jones gif*

TricksterPriest
What did he do that a bloodlusted Orion wouldn't do? erm

Val-E-Doosh
What did he do that a bloodlusted Orion wouldn't do? erm
Win a fight.

psycho gundam
lol!

skyfather
Originally posted by Val-E-Doosh
Win a fight.

laughing out loud

comicfan11
He'd do better. But he wouldn't win. WW3 BA wasn't stronger than Orion.

Have to agree
Orion on both occasions.

Philosophía
Orion.
Orion.

Nihilist
1orion
2adam

Harbinger

Dr Hackenbush
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
God, Orion's costume sucks.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/flvtcx.gif

RageOfTheGods
Black Adam.......

Enyalus
1. Orion.
2. BA.

tkitna
If we're lucky, they'll end up killing each other.

Sin I AM
Orion is underrated, his costume does suck ass though

jesserw21
BLACK adam FTW

fangirl101
Orion. Every Bit the Warrior BA is. But with Blast and Healing on top of his Superman Esque Stats.

TricksterPriest
Regarding the costume....Morrison is working on something new. erm

Besides, alot of people jobbed to BA in WW3.

Enyalus
Wasn't the only top tier BA took down in WW3 Powergirl? The rest were Teen Titans and the like.

RageOfTheGods
Originally posted by Enyalus
Wasn't the only top tier BA took down in WW3 Powergirl? The rest were Teen Titans and the like.

No.......there were 2 Green Lanterns and Alan Scott, Firestorm, Plastic Man, Flash, Captain Marvel, Vixen, Dr. Light, Martian Manhunter, Geo Force, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel Jr., Mary Marvel, Steel, Great Ten, the four horseman of Apokolips (in 52) etc.........

I disliked how he was portrayed in World War 3.......an ability or two were ignored and Martian Manhunter's vision even hurt him and I have seen him take on harder attacks and not even flinch......even in that arc he took hits from Power Girl and such even in that arc.......and he was portrayed like a raving lunatic........but he was in furious mood.......it was an ok story but I enjoyed the 52 better........just my opinion.......

Mr. Slippyfist
BA.

Enyalus
Originally posted by RageOfTheGods
No.......there were 2 Green Lanterns and Alan Scott, Firestorm, Plastic Man, Flash, Captain Marvel, Vixen, Dr. Light, Martian Manhunter, Geo Force, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel Jr., Mary Marvel, Steel, Great Ten, the four horseman of Apokolips (in 52) etc.........

I disliked how he was portrayed in World War 3.......an ability or two were ignored and Martian Manhunter's vision even hurt him and I have seen him take on harder attacks and not even flinch......even in that arc he took hits from Power Girl and such even in that arc.......and he was portrayed like a raving lunatic........but he was in furious mood.......it was an ok story but I enjoyed the 52 better........just my opinion.......

Since when was Plastic Man, Vixen, Steel and Geo Force top tiers? stick out tongue MM was the one to finally drop him (with help), if I remember correctly.

But yeah, thanks for the list. Good for gauging an approximate power level.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Enyalus
Since when was Plastic Man, Vixen, Steel and Geo Force top tiers? stick out tongue MM was the one to finally drop him (with help), if I remember correctly.

But yeah, thanks for the list. Good for gauging an approximate power level. MM distracted him, while magic force Billy changed him back to Teth, and switched his word.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.