Orion/Superman/Darksied/ vs Drax(p/gem)/Silver surfer/Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
no bfr,pis,cis

who wins?

WrathfulDwarf
Team 1.

comicfan11
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Team 1.

quanchi112
Team 2 easily.

Philosophía
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Team 1.

KuRuPT Thanosi
This is a very good fight actually. I think Drax might be the weak link although he does have the PG..

skyfather
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
This is a very good fight actually. I think Drax might be the weak link although he does have the PG..
drax has never been physically beat

bbrem123
i like this match up a lot...im not to sure who take this tho

TheGame17
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team 2 easily.

.......easily?

Philosophía
Originally posted by TheGame17
.......easily?

He's kidding.

Quanchi is known for his love for Darkseid, hate for Thanos, and impressive intelligence displays.

Nihilist
team 2
drax w/gem is virtually invulnerable and would eventually beat down orion,surfer has the upper hand on supes whilst ds and thanos battle it out until its 3 on 1 in marvels favour

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGame17
.......easily? Yes.

six6six
I gotta go w/ team 2 on this one. Between Thanos/Surfer & Supes/Darkseid and going by previous forums/threads, the majority goes slightly in Marvel's favor. Thanos>Darkseid & Surfer>Superman. Again, this isn't just my opinion, it's what I've seen in the past. Now as far as Drax goes, I agree that he maybe the weak link here, but depending on how well he can weild the Power Gem, he might be able to take out Orion. Anyhow, that's my take on it.

guy222
team two

RageOfTheGods
Is this the real Darkseid (The one who can crush Galaxies just by clenching his fist and has fought even the Source)........or just another avatar of him?

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by RageOfTheGods
Is this the real Darkseid (The one who can crush Galaxies just by clenching his fist and has fought even the Source)........or just another avatar of him?

Are you going to ask this question in every thread? Read the rules, it says every character is at their peak unless specified otherwise.

Team 2.

iceman24567

Enyalus
Team Two.

Drax with the Power Gem can take Orion, Surfer can take out Supes, while Seid and Thanos stalemate...until Drax and Surfer are finished with their fights.

I don't see Team Two losing anyone...unless of course this is FC Darkseid, in which case Team 1 wins (I guess)...Darkseid could probably solo.

RageOfTheGods
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Are you going to ask this question in every thread? Read the rules, it says every character is at their peak unless specified otherwise.

Team 2.

Darkseid is a very effy character and such.........

I asked a question so what of it.......

Anyways......If it is True Darkseid Team 1 wins......

An avatar I would be a good fight but I think Team 2 would take it.......

The Great Galen
Team 1 and here is why:

DS at his peak power could rival the very best of skyfather characters, IMO it is within his "peak"powerset to dispatch with Thanos. Essentially Thanos loses to DS for the same reason he would lose agaisnt high skyfathers charaters.

Superman at his current level is a peak high herald, although i do believe Norrin will eventually take him down it will be after a long and hard fight that will leave SS vulnerable.

Drax never displayed an impressive use of the PG so it would be pointless to speculate how powerful he might have eventually become. With Orions established wealth of good feats I say he takes him handily, then proceeds to pick on a wounded Norin FTW.

Team 1 8/10

Bouboumaster
Team 2 7/10

And the weak link is not Drax, but Superman, and his vulnerability to matter manipulation.

I say Thanos > Darkseid, Silver Surfer > Superman and Orion > Drax.

BUT, if Drax can gives the PG to either Surfer or Thanos, team 2 wins 10/10

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 2 7/10

And the weak link is not Drax, but Superman, and his vulnerability to matter manipulation.

I say Thanos > Darkseid, Silver Surfer > Superman and Orion > Drax.

BUT, if Drax can gives the PG to either Surfer or Thanos, team 2 wins 10/10

Supes has high feats were he is basically immune to matter manip....also how does thanos>PC DS lol.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Supes has high feats were he is basically immune to matter manip....also how does thanos>PC DS lol. Is this precrisis Darkseid?

skyfather
Supes has high feats were he is basically immune to matter manip....also how does thanos>PC DS lol. Originally posted by quanchi112
Is this precrisis Darkseid?
no its normal ds,seeing as their is no such thing as pc darkseid

The Great Galen
Originally posted by skyfather
no its normal ds,seeing as their is no such thing as pc darkseid

Forum rules stipulate every char is in peak form. PC level for DS with that said.

skyfather
Forum rules stipulate every char is in peak form. PC level for DS with that said.

i'l say it slowy for you so that you understand there...is..no..pc...darkseid.

as for forum rules i made the thread so i say what lvl a character is at.

quanchi112
no its normal ds,seeing as their is no such thing as pc darkseid I know there isnt but usually when someone says pc Darkseid they leave out his lesser moments and focus on how bad he was before the crisis. You are the threadmaker here and you decide what goes.

fangirl101
Orion is powerful enough with his AF to go toe to Toe with Surfer. And With His MB, Surfer won't be matter manipulating Shit. Superman Beats Drax with dizzying Speed. He could fly drax far far away and still get back in time to help Orion Beat Surfer if Orion Needed the help. Of all the beings who gave The infinity man the best fight, it was Orion. And DS would BFR Thanos with a boom tube or a time trip to the end of time, or deage thanos. so many ways Thanos would lose to DS.

Endless Mike
drax has never been physically beat

Thanos beat him in his first appearance

RageOfTheGods
This match depends on which version of Superman and Darkseid.......

The forum rules state that the characters are at their peak........since the thread make seems to say that the fighter here is the Darkseid avatar then which Superman is it? Superman at his strongest is The Superman Prime from DC 1 million........is that version? Or is it just Current Superman?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Thanos beat him in his first appearance

he never had the pg then.

six6six
I agree with Bouboumaster. Even if Drax doesn't want to give up the Power Gem to Thanos , what's to say he wouldn't just take it from Drax and solo everybody, including his own teammates? Thanos is smart and ruthless. He'll use everything to "his" advantage.

Bouboumaster
Well, if we use Pre-Crisis Darkseid, and Superman prime, why we wouldn't use THOTU Thanos and The Keeper?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Team Two.

Drax with the Power Gem can take Orion, Surfer can take out Supes, while Seid and Thanos stalemate...until Drax and Surfer are finished with their fights.

I don't see Team Two losing anyone...unless of course this is FC Darkseid, in which case Team 1 wins (I guess)...Darkseid could probably solo.

FC Darkseid could Solo Thanos, Drax w/PG and Silver Surfer... Certainly you Jest. Also, it's my contention that if Thanos takes the PG from Drax he could pretty much solo team 1.

Enyalus
FC Darkseid could Solo Thanos, Drax w/PG and Silver Surfer... Certainly you Jest. Also, it's my contention that if Thanos takes the PG from Drax he could pretty much solo team 1.

I have no idea about FC Darkseid. I hear all about him being uber powerful (same level as Soulfire Darkseid or less?). I haven't read any of FC yet. Waiting for more issues to come out, because I hate blowing through a few, then stopping for a bit, and picking up more when they come out. Ruins the momentum of the storyline for me.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Nihilist
he never had the pg then.

It doesn't matter, the post I was responding two said that he had never been physically defeated, period

tdawg14
Team 2 in a stomp

fangirl101
Originally posted by tdawg14
Team 2 in a stomp
How does team two stomp when DS could wave his hand and pwn Silver Surfer and Drax?

The Great Galen
Originally posted by tdawg14
Team 2 in a stomp

Drax brings this down, DS mindrakes SS and Supes and orion destroy Thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
LoL to Darkseid waving his hand and dispatching of Drax and SS. Yeah that seems likely.....

tdazz
Team 2

fangirl101
LoL to Darkseid waving his hand and dispatching of Drax and SS. Yeah that seems likely.....
Yeah well, he waved his hand and pwned firestorm and Orion. Reached into the firestorm matrix and pulled out stein. What is stopping him from pwing Drax and Surfer. Pulling the PG out of Drax or pulling Norrin right apart from his power cosmic?

iceman24567
Current Ds and the last Orion we saw own this easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.