Galactus vs Wonder WoMEN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
Galactus vs is weight in Wonder Women.

Who wins?

Let say that Galactus is 20 tons.

Terryc250
Huh?

george '06
probly galactus, he swats his heralds like flies, WWs roughly there level, but galactus could probably out last them

Space M ummy
Originally posted by george '06
probly galactus, he swats his heralds like flies, WWs roughly there level, but galactus could probably out last them

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

this is WORSE than a spite thread. Galactus turned hercules into protoplasmic goo just by saying so. Wonderwoman is on his level, and FAR below herald.

this "fight" would last just long enough for galactus to notice the wonderwomen were there, then it would end. immediately. and painfully.

janus77
nah, you can't just assume Galactus would win. we need feats of reaction times and battle speeds.

I can show you scans of Galactus failing to connect with a swipe at Surfer... WonderWoman would similarly be too fast for Galactus' reactions.

further, Wondy could simply Tiara through Galactus before Galactus realises he's in a fight, because Galactus is usually very arrogant!

also, bracelets >>> UN cool

Space M ummy
Originally posted by janus77
nah, you can't just assume Galactus would win. we need feats of reaction times and battle speeds.

I can show you scans of Galactus failing to connect with a swipe at Surfer... WonderWoman would similarly be too fast for Galactus' reactions.

further, Wondy could simply Tiara through Galactus before Galactus realises he's in a fight, because Galactus is usually very arrogant!

also, bracelets >>> UN cool

are you...high? is this free drugs day on KMC?

Wonderwoman is nowhere NEAR as fast as the surfer. it's not even close. Galactus is exactly as fast as he wants to be, and doesn't NEED to "connect" with wonderwoman to kill her.

you'd have to be supremely ignorant of what galactus is capable of to even think this is a fair fight. it could be a thousand wonderwomen, and they'd still lose. And the bracelets being more powerful than an object that annihilated ALL of the marvel multiverse...tens of thousands of universes...simultaneously?

and..."tiara through" galactus? he doesn't even have a body! he's energy in a suit!

what?

laughing

DestinyGuy678
well no that it makes a diference....it seems the topic creator said there would be multiple wonder women equal to galactus' weight

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
well no that it makes a diference....it seems the topic creator said there would be multiple wonder women equal to galactus' weight

No. Wonder Women are at weight of Diana, but there's as much Diana it takes to full 20 tons in weight.

Takion
Galactus wins only because of what we have mostly heard from him, not truely from what he has done.

G 10/10 smile

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
No. Wonder Women are at weight of Diana, but there's as much Diana it takes to full 20 tons in weight.

it doesn't matter because:

1.) Galactus can increase his size and mass at will. this is why his size is different in almost every appearance. Also, he appears completely differently to different races etc.

2.)let's say I weigh 160 pounds. would 160 pounds worth of gnats be anywhere near as powerful and capable as one human being?

think about it.

oh, and galactus has done PLENTY. defeating the inbetweener? defeating mephisto in his own realm? consuming a dimension? stalemating Agamotto in his own realm? He has a ship that he created (and moves) with his own power the size of a solar system. Darkseid's Omega Effect doesn't even WORK on him.

Doom with the power of Galactus went head to head with and nearly defeated PRE RETCON Beyonder. The only reason his showings aren't more impressive is because galactus is NOT evil, and holds back his hunger and abilities 99% of the time.

Wonder woman would get crushed.

Galactus is TOO MUCH for anything less than a universal threat.

DeathKap
Galactus laughs at her.

Endless Mike
Galactus can alter his weight at will, so he changes his own weight to half of Diana's weight, and then laughs as Diana bleeds to death since she is missing half of her body

fangirl101
Originally posted by Space M ummy
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

this is WORSE than a spite thread. Galactus turned hercules into protoplasmic goo just by saying so. Wonderwoman is on his level, and FAR below herald.

this "fight" would last just long enough for galactus to notice the wonderwomen were there, then it would end. immediately. and painfully.
Um. Wonder Woman is stronger Than Hulk at Base levels. Has Faster than light reflexes, reaction times, and Speed. She has massive Durability endurance as 4 magical standard weapons that can pwn skyfather level beings. She surely is NOT far below herald level. Get your shit together.

And Galactus wins. 1million/10

Bardock42

2.)let's say I weigh 160 pounds. would 160 pounds worth of gnats be anywhere near as powerful and capable as one human being?

Not to say you are wrong about Galactus winning. But a 160 pound ant would probably kill you dead.

Utrigita
I think he meant as many antS as it would take to reach a weight of 160 pounds...

Either Way Galactus for the win in a stomp.

spetznaz

let's say I weigh 160 pounds. would 160 pounds worth of gnats be anywhere near as powerful and capable as one human being?

think about it.

No need to.

Simply look at nature. Google 'safari ant,' a type of any in Africa that is constantly on the move (in huge numbers) and is the best and most prolific predator on the continent (in terms of sheer numbers of insects, reptiles, birds and mammals killed). Each ant is small, but when you have thousands upon thousands taking a small bite from you, you end up with a skeleton in relatively little time.

A swarm of army ants basically sweeps everything clear on its path.

As for your gnat situation ....160 pounds of gnats that are swarming over you trying to draw blood will make you flee. As long as all of them are focussed on you, there is nothing you will be able to do apart from seek cover.

With that said, the Wonderwomen lose.

Galactus is too great a threat. It is just that in the example you gave (one human vs many insects) would not work in the real world.

Galactus 10/10

p.s:
In Africa the Safari Ant is greatly feared (I've been bitten by the critters .....they have no sting like some New World ants, but that bite is ....well ....it will clear your mind. My relatives told me that before real medicine they would use those ants to close wounds. If you had a cut, they would take a number of ants and have them bite the wound in a line, effectively closing the wound perfectly. They would then pinch off the bodies, leaving the heads holding the wound together. Since the ants are basically sterile, it worked quite well).

Same thing in Australia when it comes to the Bulldog ant, and when I was in Texas the Fire ants would make people curse and spit.

I'd say the same about the simple gnat .....one of them is useless, but I'd bet ya cash that if 160 pounds of gnats were interested in you you would lose.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by fangirl101
Um. Wonder Woman is stronger Than Hulk at Base levels. Has Faster than light reflexes, reaction times, and Speed. She has massive Durability endurance as 4 magical standard weapons that can pwn skyfather level beings. She surely is NOT far below herald level. Get your shit together.

And Galactus wins. 1million/10

thumb up

Endless Mike
I still like my answer the best

Colossus-Big C
Wonder Woman 8/10

MrMind
blowup

Omega Vision
Hundreds of lassos vs Galactus...

mhmm

Badabing
Who the hell bumped this thread?

Edit: Just saw who. facepalm

janus77
I still say the 20 ton jar of Wonder Women is heavier than a 20 ton Galactus!
shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.