Dooku runs the Guantlet (All Out Battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Everyone is at there peak, and Dooku receives rest enough to recover full strength between each battle.

Sion
Kreia
Malak
Ulic
Exar Kun
Bane

Darth Subjekt
He was getting tired against Anakin and OB1. I don't see how he doesn't get too tired with Sion and dies.

Where's the battles taking place? Is Malak empowered? Does Bane have orbalisks? Does Kun have his amulets?

In any case, i don't see him making it. I think it'd be a miracle to get past Sion.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
He was getting tired against Anakin and OB1. I don't see how he doesn't get too tired with Sion and dies.

Where's the battles taking place? Is Malak empowered? Does Bane have orbalisks? Does Kun have his amulets?

In any case, i don't see him making it. I think it'd be a miracle to get past Sion.

Battle does not take place on the star forge so Malak does not have that advantage however location is Malachor V. Bane is at his peak and Exar Kun has his amulets.

I agree Sion would give him a run for his money.

Enyalus
I think he gets through everyone but Bane. Bane has as much or more physical power than Anakin and Form II is extremely weak against Bane and Anakin's Form V.

Edit: For what it's worth, I'll acknowledge than Dooku is a more powerful Sith Lord. Style differences, and orbalisks, make the difference here...

Darth Subjekt
Ok, explain how he gets beyond Sion who won't die and is on Mal V.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Enyalus
I think he gets through everyone but Bane. Bane has as much or more physical power than Anakin and Form II is extremely weak against Bane and Anakin's Form V.

Edit: For what it's worth, I'll acknowledge than Dooku is a more powerful Sith Lord. Style differences, and orbalisks, make the difference here...

You do know that this is an All Out battle? Force and saber combat.

tulakhordpwns
Malacor V? He loses to Sion.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Ok, explain how he gets beyond Sion who won't die and is on Mal V.

For one, Malachor V will also grant Dooku a boost in power, because he's a darksider. Secondly, he's a much better duelist. It won't be that difficult to continuously best Sion at saber combat. And lastly, with the added power boost, Dooku can flash fry his sad excuse for a body with his Force Lightning.

Damn, I hope that'd kill him or my argument is screwed. :s

Darth Subjekt
He can't die. You'd have to break his will to fight, which he gets from the darkside. On Malachor V, those dark side energies would only strengthen his resolve. Only reason he was beat before is because of Kreia and his feelings for her. Remember that his skills and powers will also be amped up.

Lightsnake
He can't die, sure, but he can be disabled

Darth Subjekt
Long enough to move on to the next level? Not so sure about that.

Enyalus
To be totally honest, I glanced at Sion and thought "win," without reading further posts to see they're on Malachor V.

So, uh, I dunno about Sion. But if it makes it past, then he loses to Bane like I said before. *nod*

skywalker833
He won't make it past sion.

Kotor3
I will give Dooku some help since he cannot make it passed Sion. Dooku has Asajj Ventress to assist. Now how far does he and Ventress get?

Darth Subjekt
Rather than that, you should make it so a definitive KO or something constitutes as a win, rather than just a kill. Asajj would be laughed at by these people. Especially if it came down to a force fight.

skywalker833
Hard to tell. I don't exactly know the full capabilities of sion.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kotor3
I will give Dooku some help since he cannot make it passed Sion. Dooku has Asajj Ventress to assist. Now how far does he and Ventress get?

Yeah, I don't think that would really help in the Sion battle, seeing as how any lightsaber slash landed against Sion is only going to cause him more pain, which is going to make him stronger...

Elite Hunter
The most obvious question with Sion is what happens if Dooku takes off his arms or decapitates him? I know he can't be killed on Malachor with the conventional slash or stab but should he be decapitated what the hell is he going to be other than a living with no body like Simus.

Darth Subjekt
He just pulls himself back together.

Kotor3
I did not know that Sion can re-attach his body parts? According to my knowledge if his arms were slice they would not come off since the force in him is already holding his body together.

If someone was strong enough to in the force to actually deliver a blow that cut off his arm he would not be able to attach it back on.

Lightsnake
That's nonsense. At no point is it ever once hinted that Sion can reattach or hold himself together from those sorts of cuts

Enyalus
Woo! Sweet, then my original opinion holds lol.

Darth Subjekt

Lightsnake
We know he's keeping himself together as is from the damage he's suffered already. Nothing indicates his head would remain attached to his neck if severed. The cauterization ability of the saber would go against that...

Darth Subjekt
You would think that would also be the case when he's struck by a lightsaber elsewhere, giving him "burned bits and pieces."

Lightsnake
Struck by is a bit different than 'bisected by.'

Darth Subjekt
Don't get me wrong, I don't like Sion and I hate when he's put in battles here, but I'm going by what other people commonly say.

Schwarzenegger
Wouldn't dooku get empowered on malachor V because he himself is a dark sider?

Kotor3
Even though I added Asajj Ventress to assist it seems that Dooku still does not get passed Sion. Question is there anyone on the list that Dooku would make it pass?

If so if which order?

Darth Subjekt
Yea, he would. But Sion, as well as the others, would also get empowered.

Lightsnake
I'm not bashing you for it, Subjekt, just thinking the argument's a bit flawed...a good slice through the throat could easily mean a finisher for Sion fighting...I don't really see how he'd be able to reconnect cauterized stumps

Taven
Malak
Kreia
Ulic
Exar Kun
Bane
Sion

Yeah, ^ that would be the correct order, and Dooku gets curbstomped at Kreia.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Lightsnake
I'm not bashing you for it, Subjekt, just thinking the argument's a bit flawed...a good slice through the throat could easily mean a finisher for Sion fighting...I don't really see how he'd be able to reconnect cauterized stumps

Lightsnake I am going to disagree with you on this one. I do not think a slice to the throat would finsh Sion. As you mention before, if his head is removed from his body I believe that would finish Sion.

Taven everyone is entitled to their opinion but that order is in no way correct.

Schwarzenegger
Don't bother with taven aka "nebaris". Everyone may be entitled to their opinions, but "taven" thinks that his opinions are entitled to facts.

Kotor3
Well I see Dooku is getting no where on this thread even with help.

Instead of making a new thread I will make a change:
Dooku and Maul however they received no rest.

Lightsnake
Originally posted by Kotor3
Lightsnake I am going to disagree with you on this one. I do not think a slice to the throat would finsh Sion. As you mention before, if his head is removed from his body I believe that would finish Sion.

Taven everyone is entitled to their opinion but that order is in no way correct.
That's kind of what I meant...a slash 'through' the throat might've been more clear

Darth Subjekt
No, I didn't take it as bashing at all. No worries. I can see what you're saying, but one would think that with all the wounds he's sustained, that one of them would have hit an artery or something. But I'll concede.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.