Lord Nyax vs Count Dooku and General Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vorpal Ruin
Takes place in a field on Naboo
1. Sabers
2. Force(just Nyax and Dooku i guess)
3. All out

Darth Subjekt
No contest. Dooku does it alone. Besides, not much is known about Nyax except he killed kids in their sleep. So the legend said.

Taven
Yeah.. Nyax was a good notch above NJO Luke in Force ability (as evident by how he was capable of mind controlling him as well as two other Jedi all at the same time with ease); he'd curbstomp someone like Dooku.

tulakhordpwns
*Assuming he is talking about Irek Ismaren*

Except that Nyax was not able to to control Luke without the element of surprise. Of course that is irrelevant here because Dooku and Grievous will not be expecting that attack, and neither of them are half Vong.

1 Dooku and Grievous. The number of sabers and reflexes that Nyax possesses allows him to live for a while. In the end he has no chance against two duelists of that caliber.

2 Nyax. His force domination is too much for Dooku.

3 Nyax, if he is smart enough to mind control them. Still, the duo has a chance if they work out a good strategy. Nyax was stupid enough to just let himself be hit by several objects until he died. If Dooku could think of doing something similar (probably unlike to happen), then Dooku and Grievous would win.

Darth Subjekt
He's that powerful in the force?

Vorpal Ruin
Nyax is very powerful in the force, read the NJO book Rebel Lines II:Rebel Stand. He was capable of mind controlling Luke, Mara and Tahiri(i think it was tahiri) and fighting them all three at once with his 6 or so lightsabers. He is incredibly unstable tho mentally.

Vorpal Ruin
One display of his power is that he mind controlled Luke Skywalker into almost walking off a building and taking his breath away for the entire process. He killed 25 Yuuzhan Vong warriors and 2 Voxyn at once, just before fighting Luke, Mara and Tahiri. He sent ton after ton of rubble into the sky and destroyed 2 YV Mataloks as he was dieing.

Enyalus
Jesus. no expression I need to read that...

caedusrulesall
Sabers? Dooku and Grievous end up beating him, though it takes a while to get through the numerous sabers.

Force? Nyax beats Dooku here since he's able to control Luke, Mara and Tahiri so easily. And mind you that's NJO Luke, so that's a big feat.

All-Out? If Nyax can control the two, he takes it. If not, the other two win with saber abilities.

Personally, I think Nyax was a completely unneeded character. It's like the writers got fed up with Vong vs. Jedi stuff and wanted to throw in some "classic" Dark Side stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.