I'm not newbie, but...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

artstates
I sitll like to introduce myself here.

Hi everybody, I'm artstates from Beijing, China.

I love anything about art, say paintings, sculptures, photographs, movies, artworks and so on. I'm also a big fan of Chinese culture, art and its antique artworks. So, I'd like to share some of interesting facts and experiences on that, and hope somebody may like them, too.

I'm glad to be here as one of you! wink

gryphon28
I love Chinese culture it goes back a long way

guy222
welcome

artstates
Originally posted by gryphon28
I love Chinese culture it goes back a long way

Thank you gryphon28, if you have any questions on Chinese culture, don't be hesitated to ask me. I'll reply you as long as I know the answers.

Guess what, history was the last class I wanted to attend when I was in high school. The reason is just as you said big grin

Scythe
Welcome, stay away from me, and have fun, take a load off and enjoy yourself alright?

artstates
Originally posted by guy222
welcome

Hi guy222, thank you!

And your signature is so cool! I like it! eek!

artstates
Originally posted by Scythe
Welcome, stay away from me, and have fun, take a load off and enjoy yourself alright?

Hi Scythe! There is not enough smilies in message icon for me to choose to express my feelings on you reply. I just have to thank you for your warning, and blessing and concerning wink

You, too, enjoy everything and everyday!

PS: I'll try my best to relax myself, thank you for reminding me that...

Scythe
Originally posted by artstates
Hi Scythe! There is not enough smilies in message icon for me to choose to express my feelings on you reply. I just have to thank you for your warning, and blessing and concerning wink

You, too, enjoy everything and everyday!

PS: I'll try my best to relax myself, thank you for reminding me that...

It's alright, don't worry about it, should you ever need any help, feel free to ask, take care.

Yoshi Paradise
What's up, Artstates.

Just make sure not to spam or insult other members.

BruceSkywalker
No spamming plz. See ya 'round the forums. Welcome to a place where desolation leads to destruction.

artstates
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
What's up, Artstates.

Just make sure not to spam or insult other members.

Oh Dear Yoshi Paradise!

I promise you I'll never do that!!! wink

artstates
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
No spamming plz. See ya 'round the forums. Welcome to a place where desolation leads to destruction.

Oh BruceSkywalker, I'm sorry if I had bothered! embarrasment

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by artstates
Oh Dear Yoshi Paradise!

I promise you I'll never do that!!! wink

That's good.

As long as you don't do those things, it's very likely that you'll stay out of trouble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.