Ironman vs The Osborns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Air Supremacy : Ironman vs The Osborns

Norman Osborn's death was actually faked. While hidden in an underground, Norman has been training and perfecting his technology to get revenge on Spiderman.

Norman has also developed a serum that can revive the dead, which he uses on his son Harry after being killed by the hands of Venom. As a side effect of the serum, Harry is ressurected but at the cost of his sanity.

The two begin to cause chaos in the city to draw out Spiderman. Instead, Ironman happens to be around in the area and takes it upon himself to take down the two Goblins.

* The battle takes place in the city streets and skies.

* All combatants get all types of technology that they were shown to have in the movies.

- Norman Osborn does not get the version of Pumpkin bomb that instantly disintergrates organic material/reduces it to bone. Because he uh, ran out of them and he forgot how to make them, yeah.

Obsidian Fury
The Osborns doesnt stand a chance. Didnt Ironman block a rocket in the movie without having his armor scratched? And I believe he outflew jetfighters.

Toku King
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Didnt Ironman block a rocket in the movie without having his armor scratched?

Unscratched? No.

Obsidian Fury
Well, he took it at least? Was a while since I saw it, and my memory kinda stinks.

Toku King
Well, he took it at least? Was a while since I saw it, and my memory kinda stinks.

He only took a small sonic rupture from the explosion, since he used his flared to set it off early.

Obsidian Fury
Either way, I dont see the Osborns winning. I dont remember much from the movie, but I do remember I was impressed stick out tongue (And I'm trying my hardest not to merge my view of Movie Ironman with Comic Ironman)

Placidity
And I'm trying my hardest not to merge my view of Movie Ironman with Comic Ironman)

Lol, my same topic in the "Comic Vs" did not fare well. In the end I gave Team Goblin 8 goblins, including Demogoblin, but the verdict was still clearly Ironman.

So try not to think of the comic book version please guys, lol.

Also, I think Ironman's flight speed isnt going to matter much since he will want to fight them right? (i.e not run away).

BruceSkywalker
Iron Man ftw

ragesRemorse
OHHHHH,i thought this thread was going to be ironman against the mtv osborns

Impediment
Ozzy would bite off Iron Man's head, easily.

Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah, or he'd just kill him with his shitty music, minus Paranoia.

Osbornes lose because Iron Man seems much faster and maneuverable.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah, or he'd just kill him with his shitty music, minus Paranoia.

perry mason was a good song and killer of giants.

I wish i could contribute something else to this thread other than suggestions on good, ozzy osborne songs, but i don't know who the osborns are sad

Impediment
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
perry mason was a good song and killer of giants.

I wish i could contribute something else to this thread other than suggestions on good, ozzy osborne songs, but i don't know who the osborns are sad

Ozzy is THE Godfather of metal music.

The Osborns, Harry and Norman, are father and son who both wielded the mantle of the Green Goblin.

Darth Martin
Iron Man 10/10.

He's faster because I think his top speed is Mach 2 in the movie. There's no way Goblin's could go near that fast. They can probably go near 100mph. Also thanks to the "gold titanium alloy" the suit will allow Stark to fly up to altitudes the Osbournes could never dream of w/ their gliders. Stark's holographic "head's up" display in his helmet will allo him to track both of their movements at all times. Iron Man although wasn't that strong in the movie was able to lift a SUV IIRC. His suit's durability can take alot more than the Goblin's can dish out. He was taking ammunition fire from F-44 Raptor's and took a direct collision from a F-44 and seemed unharmed. Doubt the machine guns mounted on Norman's glider will effect Tony much. And as for Harry's explosive shuriken(used on Sandman) Tony took a shot from a tank and shrugged it off like it was nothing. Tank Round>>>>>>Grenade. The Mark III armour can also dish out more firepower than both of the Goblin's put together and then some. Repulsor beams, Uni-beam, Anti-tank rockets, targeting(hostage) guns, and superior strength levels all lean ridicoulously in Iron Man's favor.

Dark-Jaxx
I personally consider Osborn overrated.

Is he good? Yeah. One of the top ten greatest Metal vocalists of all time? Hahaha no.

Ironman wins this.

MightyCelestial
Osbornes.
B'cuz,
since they both died,
that would mean that a very probable reason for them being alive now was that the dark-lord, Mephisto brought them back to life, but now as demons. And even though, Ironman would still be physically stronger than 'em, the combination of boaf of dey's newly enhanced demonic strength would prove a thorn in ol' Shellhead's side. Not to mention that of the as-yet-unrevealed dark mystic powers of arcane magiques bestowed upon the Ozzies by their Hell-Master.
It would be quite the epic battle ( and a kick-ass reason for Spidey to join in the fray).

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by MightyCelestial
Osbornes.
B'cuz,
since they both died,
that would mean that a very probable reason for them being alive now was that the dark-lord, Mephisto brought them back to life, but now as demons. And even though, Ironman would still be physically stronger than 'em, the combination of boaf of dey's newly enhanced demonic strength would prove a thorn in ol' Shellhead's side. Not to mention that of the as-yet-unrevealed dark mystic powers of arcane magiques bestowed upon the Ozzies by their Hell-Master.
It would be quite the epic battle ( and a kick-ass reason for Spidey to join in the fray). ...What? no expression

MightyCelestial
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...What? no expression What do you mean "What?"
Norman & Harry Osborn....
they died in the Spidey movies (Norman in the first & Harry in the third).
And if they were to fight Iron-Man, that would mean that they were bought back to life.
And who else could bring back 'em back from the dead than Mephisto?
http://keribridge.com/images/mephisto2.jpg
And if Mephisto brung 'em back, he would only do so as demons.
And if Iron-Man had to fight these two demon Goblins,
Spidey would have to join in the fray, to help Iron-man ( especially since the Goblins are more his arch-enemies than they are to IM)
thereby making for a kick-ass Marvel team-up.
What's so hard to understand about that?

Dark-Jaxx
...The fact that you just pulled a random change to this thread out of your ass? erm

MightyCelestial
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...The fact that you just pulled a random change to this thread out of your ass? erm
F#ck.
Yer right.
I skimmed thru this thread thinking it was just a typical Vs. thread.
After your response,
I now see that a scenario had been set up by the initial poster.

For all you kids out there,
this is a perfect example of the diasterious consequences that may result from reactionary posting.
So don't do it.
Do be like me.
Stay in school.
Don't do drugs.
Don't get your girlfriend pregnant before y'all get hitched.
And do not participate in reactionary posting.

I shall now go & delete my account with my head hanging in complete & utter shame.

MightyCelestial
Uhmnnn.....
I'm still here.

Can anyone out there tell me how to delete this friggin' account?
I can't seem to find a "Delete account" option.

The shame is building up to the point of being unbearable.
So, yknow....
a little help over here.

Dark-Jaxx
I know a way for you to get perma-banned IRL.

Go into a Biker Bar and ask all the Biker's,"Hey, aren't you Richard Simmons?"

NonSensi-Klown
**** Family Guy.

And MightyCelestial, you really should just kill yourself.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
**** Family Guy.

And MightyCelestial, you really should just kill yourself. Fvck you.

I agree.

DantevsKratos
Originally posted by MightyCelestial
F#ck.
Yer right.
I skimmed thru this thread thinking it was just a typical Vs. thread.
After your response,
I now see that a scenario had been set up by the initial poster.

For all you kids out there,
this is a perfect example of the diasterious consequences that may result from reactionary posting.
So don't do it.
Do be like me.
Stay in school.
Don't do drugs.
Don't get your girlfriend pregnant before y'all get hitched.
And do not participate in reactionary posting.

I shall now go & delete my account with my head hanging in complete & utter shame. as long as you understand your mistakes

Placidity
What are you guys talking about anyway?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.