Assassination Contract

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
You are the world's largest and most influential mob boss that profits several billions of dollars a year from illegal activity. However, you are about to spend the rest of your life in jail if four key witnesses testify in a very important, upcoming court case.

The case has made international headlines, and the witnesses are under heavy protection which even involve some special forces units.

Most of your funds have been transfered for safe storage in an overseas account, however you have saved $5.5 million dollars as your contingency. Your loyal followers have posted contracts up for the most elite assassins around the world. The court case is in 2 weeks time, and no one even knows where the witnesses are currently hidden.

This is a list of assassins and intelligence services offering their services for a price.

All four witnesses must be eliminated.

Jack Bauer with intel from Chloe at CTU $5.5 million

Mr 47 with intel from his contract agency $5 million

Jason Bourne $4 million

007 (no MI6 intel) $4 million

Wesley Gibson $4 million

Kirill $3.5 million

Ethan Hunt $3.2 million

CIA Satellite Intel on all four key witnesses $3.5 million

Bob Lee Swagger $3 million

Elektra $3 million

Green Goblin $3 million

Leon $2 Million

Corrupt CIA Intelligence Officer to Provide locations of 2 Witnesses
$2 million

The Jackal $1.5 million

Vincent (Collateral) $ 1.5 Million

A set of state-of-the-art weapons and equipment for one assasin
$1.2 million

Corrupt Protective Custody Officer Offering to take out his one witness $1 million

Mr and Mrs Smith $1 million

Three Ex-US Navy Seal Veterans to Co-op with another assassin
$0.5 million

Corrupt Designated Driver who can give the activity details (of his one witness) on the day of the case. $0.5 Million

One Ex-SASR Special Forces Veteran to Co-op with another assassin
$0.2 million
- Up to three are available (0.2 Mill each)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

None of the Assassins have intel provided for them unless mentioned. Non-intel Assassins with no intel services have to gather intel themselves, and their chances of success are based on their feats and reputation.

- The number of assassins/mercs you can hire is only limited by your pocketbook.

- There is no guarantee of success, who you choose should depend on the level of confidence you have with your choices.

* $5.5 Million Spending Money

* All four witnesses must be killed within the two weeks. Prep is allowed - but more prep means less time before the two weeks are up.

I hope I havent put up too many options, and also peoples math skills (simple addition) aren't too bad.

How would you spend your money?

Utrigita
The easiest (from my point of view) would be to simply hire 47 and still walk away with 500.000$

However I think that the jackel would be quiet a good bet too, and I don't think he needs alot of help... does the CIA only know two location ore are he only offering you two locations?

Placidity
He only knows two.

Being a 24 fan, I'd go with Jack Bauer for my whole $5.5 mill! smile

Placidity
Oh yeah, Assassins that have intel resources are not guaranteed to find valuable intel. It all depends on how good the agency is at getting the intel.

On the other hand, intel that you buy from that list is 100% accurate and infallible.

Rogue Jedi
Leon. He is the most deadly of the assassins listed, if not the deadliest, then on par with 47.

Blax_Hydralisk
Where's Chuck Norris on that list?

Placidity
You don't have enough money for ol Chucky stick out tongue

Utrigita
Leon is good the only disadvantage is that I didn't see alot of tracking from him in the movie... Didn't he just get the clean orders from the mob boss with everything attached and then he well... cleaned.

Placidity
^ Yeah pretty much. Also, this scenario is a high profile hit with the targets under heavy protection (expecting assassination attempts), which I don't think is a situation Leon has alot of experience with.

Utrigita
No he hasn't however he was still good enough to wade through a policestation without getting caught.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Utrigita
No he hasn't however he was still good enough to wade through a policestation without getting caught. yes true words.

Utrigita
Yet I don't see how you are planning on making a successfull hit with him that is the only problem... Unless you are planning on taking all four down on the same day, then I don't see how you are walking away with any profit...

Rogue Jedi
Huh?

Utrigita
I mean:

You hire Leon, then either he will have to collect information on his own (which I cannot recall to have seen him doing) then either way 2.000.000. is gone, then you have 3.500.000 left now you can choose to get the info for the delivery to the courthouse on the last day for 500.000 for each that will give you are bonus of 1.500.000 however I doubt that Leon will be capable of taking down 4 witness transports before they get to the Court. Hence I made the calculation that you can buy a CIA to give you two location but that is 2.000.000 that goes there that leaves you with 1.500.000 then you get the driver that is another 500.000 that leaves you with 1 but you still needs one witness, that will cost you 1.000.000 That leaves you with a total of 0.000.000, isn't the idea of the thread to calculate to get the maximum amount of dollars out of this? But if you have another scenario please by all means big grin

Rogue Jedi
I would wager 2 weeks is more than enoigh time for Leon to plan and execute all three assassinations.

jaden101
Bourne...he's shown he can gather intelligence on his own...get in and out of any country undetected if he wants..he has the physical abilities to take out several special forces protection....in 2 weeks he'd easily get the job done

Bauer would be useless with info from CTU...as counter terrorism wouldn't be privy to info on normal crime witnesses

the rest are almost helpless without their intel and back up sources or being told where they are going and what their target is

Bourne and Swagger are the only 2 who have really shown ability to gather info independantly...Bourne works faster and is generally alot better

jaden101
although...if i could...i'd probably go with the terminator on the court day...just let him walk through and blast everyone and everything...even the judge laughing

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jaden101
although...if i could...i'd probably go with the terminator on the court day...just let him walk through and blast everyone and everything...even the judge laughing FTW haermm

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Leon. He is the most deadly of the assassins listed, if not the deadliest, then on par with 47.

Yet 47 wasn't deadly enough to take out a Marine sniper in another thread, funny that.

Anyhow, I'd either pick Leon with the CIA intel or 47 and walk away with $500k.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Yet 47 wasn't deadly enough to take out a Marine sniper in another thread, funny that.

Anyhow, I'd either pick Leon with the CIA intel or 47 and walk away with $500k. I dont recall Bob Lee being one of the witnesses.

Utrigita
I would wager 2 weeks is more than enoigh time for Leon to plan and execute all three assassinations.

four targets, my point is that I have never seen Leon tracking ore locating anyone without help he was just the Cleaner given a destination and away he go, some of the others I have but as Jaden101 says most of these guys needs help to locate the targets. Jackel can probably track down one max two alone then he needs help if he is going to make it within the perimeter, two weeks isn't alot of time to locate 4 witnesses that is scattered all around the country.

Robtard
I dont recall Bob Lee being one of the witnesses.

The first part of my post was off-topic and a clear jab at your prior silliness due to your fanboyism over Marky Mark, whitey.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
The first part of my post was off-topic and a clear jab at your prior silliness due to your fanboyism over Marky Mark, whitey. No really? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
Yes. *some smilie*

Rogue Jedi
This one? catfight

Robtard
This one? catfight

"That'll do, pig. That'll do."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.