Darth Maul Vs. Cont Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthCuddles
Darth Maul Vs. Count Dooku

1. Saber
2. Force
3. All Out

Location- Geonosis (where dooku fought yoda)

DarthCuddles
TPM Maul without thigh injury, ROTS Dooku

Council#13
Dooku.

Elite Hunter
Dooku in all the 3.

Galan007
dooku. no contest.

Icy Ninja
Dooku in all might have some diffuculty with sabers

Rogue Jedi
No, the sabers will be a breeze for him.

Icy Ninja
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No, the sabers will be a breeze for him.

How so

Lightsnake
Hardly. Maul was able to outclass the finest swordsman in the Jedi Order in moments in Shadow Hunter...an order that included Dooku. Dooku's saber fight won't be a breeze with Maul

Jbill311
Maul's a beast. He takes sabers, then gets ripped apart once Dooku gets the force.

Master Crimzon
Maul dies in all 3. But he could probably give Dooku a fight in the saber combat.

Darth Subjekt
I don't think Maul wins in sabers, but he puts up a really good fight.

DARTH POWER
1. Sabers - Count Dooku wins with A LOT of difficulty.

The reason for this is Maul has Mastered Juyo Form 7. and is a martial arts expert, and extremely well trained in hand to hand combat. he also has extreme physical conditioning.

add this to his unorthodox weapon. a saber staff. Dooku is a fencer, and therefore the most skilled at blade to blade combat. Not blade to staff combat. Though I still say Dooku wins, but it will be far from easily.

2. Force - Dooku wins easily. No explanation needed. Although with his physical conditioning and his Phyysical and Force assisted abilities pushed to their limit, I do see Maul resisting Force attacks form Dooku to a small extent. Certainly better than Obi1 could.

3. All Out - Dooku wins without too much difficulty. But Maul certainly puts up a half decent fight.

Enyalus
1. Maul takes Saber contest 8/10 times.
2. Dooku takes Force contest 10/10 times.
3. Dooku takes All-out contest 6/10 times.

Expanding on what Lightsnake said, Darth Maul was able to tool Anoon Bondara within moments of engaging him. Anoon acknowledged his skills as superior to his own. Anoon, like Maul, was a master of Teras Kasi. Not only that, but he's said to have been the Order's greatest duelist at the time, as well as the Jedi Battlemaster (probable). Let's keep in mind that Anoon's Order consisted of great duelists such as Qui-Gon, Cin Drallig, Mace Windu, Count Dooku, and even freakin' Yoda.

So yes, I believe Maul wins in sabers the majority of the time. As for the All-Out being closer than what most of you probably expect...I'm assuming Maul is competent enough to block or deflect Dooku's Force Lightning and dodge TK thrown objects quick enough to get in close and force the saber battle. That being said, I grant that Dooku might be able to pull a repeat of his Obi-Wan force tossing if Maul isn't careful with his force shields, and win the majority.

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Hardly. Maul was able to outclass the finest swordsman in the Jedi Order in moments in Shadow Hunter...an order that included Dooku. Dooku's saber fight won't be a breeze with Maul Most technical skill doesn't equate to best fighter. Anoons "skills with a lightsaber" were second to none, but that doesn't mean another Jedi, such as Dooku, couldn't beat Anoon.

Blax_Hydralisk
I'd just like to note that technical skill does not define your overall dueling abilities. Having a technique down to a T does not make mean you are all that.

*hates*

edit- Subjekt beat me to it.

And Jesus ****ing christ. Maul wins sabers 8/10 times? Now do you people agree with me when I say the fool is overrated?

Man of Christ
force quite easily goes to dooku. he will just pull a "1 finger and down you go" like he did to ventress and put maul down because maul is more of a sith marauder focussing on fighting and martial arts.

sabers- heres my analysis.

since maul uses a double bladed saber, in order to get the proper leverage into his blows he would have to turn 360 and lean into his saber blow. you see this when he fights in TPM how he is always turning around. anyhow this will serve against him because with dooku's makashi he can keep his body stationary while parrying maul's blows, cut his saberstaff in half (but in a much calmer manner than tpm kenobi) once half the blade is gone its all down hill for maul form there.

i estimate it might take dooku 3 minutes TOPS to half the staff then at the MOST 45 seconds to defeat maul from there. so all pauses and taunts included dooku sweats as he walks away from a 5 minute fight.

all out the all out is dooku by a landslide and i dont think i need explain

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Man of Christ
anyhow this will serve against him because with dooku's makashi he can keep his body stationary while parrying maul's blows, cut his saberstaff in half (but in a much calmer manner than tpm kenobi) once half the blade is gone its all down hill for maul form there.

not necessarily.. when Vader cut Mauls saber, Maul was left with 2 sabers and went teras kasi on him.

also when obi1 cut Ventress's double saber, again she was left with 2.

and again Makashis designed for blade to blade fighting, not blade to staff..

add that to the fact that Mauls mastered Juyo, so wouldnt be easy for Dooku either way.

Faunus
By some. You see everyone else here agreeing that Dooku would win, right?

Man of Christ
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
not necessarily.. when Vader cut Mauls saber, Maul was left with 2 sabers and went teras kasi on him.

also when obi1 cut Ventress's double saber, again she was left with 2.

and again Makashis designed for blade to blade fighting, not blade to staff..

add that to the fact that Mauls mastered Juyo, so wouldnt be easy for Dooku either way.

was that fight even cannon?

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Enyalus
1. Maul takes Saber contest 8/10 times.
2. Dooku takes Force contest 10/10 times.
3. Dooku takes All-out contest 6/10 times.

i read identical threads... 4 of them ...anyways, i agree with you

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Faunus
By some. You see everyone else here agreeing that Dooku would win, right?

Not anymore. no expression

DarkSerpent
how about a dooku with his youth returned(i know it didn't happened) and same skill

Enyalus
How about if Vader used orbalisks for his suit instead of that walking black life support system?

DarkSerpent
How about if Vader used orbalisks for his suit instead of that walking black life support system? Hmmm... might function better 4 cumbat... sex would be a bit awkward roll eyes (sarcastic) shifty roll eyes (sarcastic)

Faunus
How about a seven-foot, black, purple-lightsaber'd, Dark side Yoda? Huh? HUH?!

Faunus
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
Hmmm... might function better 4 cumbat... sex would be a bit awkward roll eyes (sarcastic) shifty roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah, because Vader's sex life must kick ass as it is.

Faunus
Oh noes! Double post.

Shitness, triple post.

Tell that new guy to tell Gideon to call me a hypocrite. And to stop spamming.

DarkSerpent
How about a seven-foot, black, purple-lightsaber'd, Dark side Yoda? Huh? HUH?! cool idea but um.. good fight between the 2,unlikely but good fight

Enyalus
How about a seven-foot, black, purple-lightsaber'd, Dark side Yoda? Huh? HUH?!

I want you, and everyone else who visits this subforum to know, that I orgasmed at that thought.

DarkSerpent
I want you, and everyone else who visits this subforum to know, that I orgasmed at that thought. disscusting.. get a towel..

Enyalus
No, really. The battle dialogue between Sidious and Yoda in ROTS would've been completely different.

*Yoda leaps into Palpatine's office, lightsaber drawn*

Sidious: Who--? Oh, shit.
Yoda: F*cked in the ass, you are. The bigger dick, I have.

DarkSerpent
No, really. The battle dialogue between Sidious and Yoda in ROTS would've been completely different.

*Yoda leaps into Palpatine's office, lightsaber drawn*

Sidious: Who--? Oh, shit.
Yoda: F*cked in the ass, you are. The bigger dick, I have.
Sidious: Please use K-Y..
Yoda:I not will, neither use condom will I.

Galan007
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
Yoda:I not will, neither use condom will I. what the hell? does yoda have all 3 major types of retardation, in your world?

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Galan007
what the hell? does yoda have all 3 major types of retardation, in your world? no he just likes to feel his victimsdroolio

Jbill311
this is disgusting

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Jbill311
this is disgusting hey i didnt strt it... but i like itdroolio

EmperorSidious2
Sabers dooku
Force dooku
All out dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.