Kid buu gets hit by the following attacks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Express
Kid buu gets hit by the following attacks:

-Evangeline's absolute zero ice spell
-Cyberdramon's Erase Claw attack
-Flash's infinite mass punch
-Every single Hokuto Shinken technique
-Every Yoko/Kurama Techniques
-Superman's Heat Vision
-Imperialdramon and Imperialdramon Fighter Mode's using their Positron Laser attack at the same time - this attack uses positron energy and was strong enough to create a hole through the fabric of reality.
-Ghost Rider's Penace Stare
-Bellcross's Life Drain
-Few punches from WWH
-Gets hit by Uriel's Gungnir
-Gets hit by Donovan Baine's Wind Spirit attack
-Gemini Saga's Galaxian explosion
-Akkuman's Devilmite Beam
-Naraku's Shoki(miasma)
-Falcon Punch
-Ssj Gogeta's Soul Punisher

I'll probably add more later.

Kento
Out of all the attacks I know...Penance Stare, Superman's HV, and possibly Kurama's attack used on the Older Toguro would be the only effective attacks. Well and Gogeta's. Penance Stare works because it's obvious he has a soul and he's killed thousands. Kurama's attack doesn't really kill so he has nothing to regen from it just traps him forever. People will say no to Superman's HV..but it's hot enough to erase every trace of Buu. And Gogeta's attack beat Janemba. Janemba > Buu.

Flash's IMP and punches from Hulk really shouldn't work. The fact that Buu's just a big blob of pinkness Hokuto Shinken should have no effect at all. Falcon Punch..what's that going to really do? Naraku's miasma shouldn't do anything either.

The rest no idea.

Vampire Savior
Gogeta's Soul Punnisher will kill him.

BradBalboa
Gogeta soul punisher kills him, if not god help everyone on that list !!!

(smoke clears)

"grrr.. Me Buu, KILL YOUUUUUUUUU" !!!!

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by Kento
People will say no to Superman's HV..but it's hot enough to erase every trace of Buu.

And then he regenerates from steam?

cruel jedi
Originally posted by Pyron_Express
Kid buu gets hit by the following attacks:

-Evangeline's absolute zero ice spell
-Cyberdramon's Erase Claw attack
-Flash's infinite mass punch
-Every single Hokuto Shinken technique
-Every Yoko/Kurama Techniques
-Superman's Heat Vision
-Imperialdramon and Imperialdramon Fighter Mode's using their Positron Laser attack at the same time - this attack uses positron energy and was strong enough to create a hole through the fabric of reality.
-Ghost Rider's Penace Stare
-Bellcross's Life Drain
-Few punches from WWH
-Gets hit by Uriel's Gungnir
-Gets hit by Donovan Baine's Wind Spirit attack
-Gemini Saga's Galaxian explosion
-Akkuman's Devilmite Beam
-Naraku's Shoki(miasma)
-Falcon Punch
-Ssj Gogeta's Soul Punisher

I'll probably add more later.

OMG u r a nerd no expression

HI happy

laughing

Kazenji
What the hell is this thread ment to be about ?

Neo Darkhalen
srug

I assume what attacks would kill him, however i doubt any would.

yungz22
gogeta alone would kill him with ease

BradBalboa
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
srug

I assume what attacks would kill him, however i doubt any would.

exactly, theres no evidence to sugest that high temperatures will hurt Buu! hes one of the few DBZ characters truely not to be underestimated !!!

Kento
Originally posted by BradBalboa
exactly, theres no evidence to sugest that high temperatures will hurt Buu! hes one of the few DBZ characters truely not to be underestimated !!! Even if the whole HV thing can be argued...he isn't going to survive Penance Stare or Kurama's attack if he gets hit by them which in this thread he is though under normal circumstances he'd never be hit by them.

Endless Mike
Tricky one. Don't know.

Not familiar with this

Depends if the force atomizes his body or not

Since his body is not like any human or animal he probably doesn't have pressure points, so not much would happen.

Sinning Tree might get him, otherwise no.

Depends what intensity it is, if it's full power on widebeam he could die.

Again, not familiar with this.

He's ****ed up and probably KO'd.

Might faze him a little.

Weakened and loses a good amount of energy, otherwise fine.

Dies horribly (if this is Uriel from Bastard!!, that is)

Not familiar with this

Dies horribly

Explodes, but regenerates.

Probably won't do much, if anything

Are we using the meme version here?

Probably dies

Burden of proof is on you. You can't just claim he's immune to something because he's never faced it. Considering Superman's HV is hotter than the core of the sun at full power, if it was widebeam it would disintegrate him.

BradBalboa
Buu cud take the heat of the sun prety easy i rekon !
supes heat vision will help disintigrate him but alone it couldnt kill him!!

King Kandy
Cyberdramon? He is weak compared to the rest of these guys.

Pyron_Express
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Again, not familiar with this.Well, it was strong enough to rip a hole in space-time. So if Kid Buu would get hit by it he would be sent right through space-time and into another dimension, if you assume he survives.

Yes, this is indeed Uriel from Bastard!!.

Yes

Originally posted by King Kandy
Cyberdramon? He is weak compared to the rest of these guys. Well yes, but this isnt about being stronger or weaker, it's about who's attack could beat Kid Buu.

Thanks to Cyberdramon's eraser-made armor he can send out shock waves from both arms, which erases his enemy's space. So his Eraser attack pretty much erases "space" itself.

Blax_Hydralisk
Captain Falcon's anime-falcon punch would probably kill him, since the explosion could be seen from zoomed all the way out of the Galaxy, and considering it's the normal milky way Galaxy like ours, it has millions of planets in it, which is much bigger then the DBZ-Verse, isn't it?

So Captain Falcon's falcon punch from the cartoon could actually envelop the entire DBZ-verse. no expression

I'd say he gets atomized then.

BradBalboa
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Captain Falcon's anime-falcon punch would probably kill him, since the explosion could be seen from zoomed all the way out of the Galaxy, and considering it's the normal milky way Galaxy like ours, it has millions of planets in it, which is much bigger then the DBZ-Verse, isn't it?

So Captain Falcon's falcon punch from the cartoon could actually envelop the entire DBZ-verse. no expression

I'd say he gets atomized then.

sorry pal, but the DBZ verse is the same size as ours. plus Frieza survived an explosion that could be seen from wayy outside the GALAXY !! Buu cud no sweat !!

King Kandy
Originally posted by Pyron_Express
Thanks to Cyberdramon's eraser-made armor he can send out shock waves from both arms, which erases his enemy's space. So his Eraser attack pretty much erases "space" itself.
Cyberdramon can't even erase an entire digimon, only part of them... so his attack will erase say Kid Buu's arm, and it will just regenerate.

King Kandy
sorry pal, but the DBZ verse is the same size as ours. plus Frieza survived an explosion that could be seen from wayy outside the GALAXY !! Buu cud no sweat !!
No it only has 16 galaxies....

Neo Darkhalen
Even if the whole HV thing can be argued...he isn't going to survive Penance Stare.

And yet Venom survived it.

Buu's not going to get hurt only things that can completely wipe out his entire being are going work, if one piece survives then he comes back.

BradBalboa
I think this is a very dangorous situation for the attackers. Blowing Buu to bits will only make him angy, or laugh in which case henwud go into a fightign blood frenzy, and fighting people physically stronger than him like superman ( maybe) will only make Buu MORE powerful!! messed

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
And yet Venom survived it.

laughing
Because it was written off as the stare only being able to work on the true eyes of a person?

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
laughing
Because it was written off as the stare only being able to work on the true eyes of a person?

But he did stare into Eddie's eyes. ermm

carver9
Even if the whole HV thing can be argued...he isn't going to survive Penance Stare or Kurama's attack if he gets hit by them which in this thread he is though under normal circumstances he'd never be hit by them.

sorry kento but superman heatvision aint doing shit to buu worse have taken it. I agree with the penance stare.

I could see buu clearing some of these quite easily and I could see two taking him out and that the penance stare and gogeta. The rest are playable and buu would laugh them off.

carver9
I think this is a very dangorous situation for the attackers. Blowing Buu to bits will only make him angy, or laugh in which case henwud go into a fightign blood frenzy, and fighting people physically stronger than him like superman ( maybe) will only make Buu MORE powerful!! messed

I disagree with superman being physically stronger then him since superman has failed on 3 occasions to handle 100 times earths gravity and needed to create something to even survive on a planet with 10 times earth gravity. sad

BradBalboa
Originally posted by carver9
I disagree with superman being physically stronger then him since superman has failed on 3 occasions to handle 100 times earths gravity and needed to create something to even survive on a planet with 10 times earth gravity. sad

I find that had to belive as superman comes from a Planet that had Gravity 1000 X that of earths !!

but still im curious, when was that ??
Plus I wud say Buu is physically stonger i was just a bit hesatant !

carver9
I find that had to belive as superman comes from a Planet that had Gravity 1000 X that of earths !!

but still im curious, when was that ??
Plus I wud say Buu is physically stonger i was just a bit hesatant !

It happened with starman increasing supermans weight, the 10 times earth gravity happened with all star superman, the other happened when superman was trapped on a planet of aliens and the pressure of the planet was slowly killing him and I forgot where the other came from. Dragonball character dsetructive punches proves that they are stronger then superman. Stop basing your decisions off of one showing that basically contradict everything about dragonball. Ki planets has extreme gravity, thats a known fact. We dont know how much goku was lifting since he was on the main ki planet which is basically a training ground. If goku had the strength during the sayain saga to punch vegeta through two mountains, 10 tons should be shit to him.

Dark-Jaxx
Donavan's Wind Spirit kills him easily if we are talking OVA version.

It literally opened a black hole in Pyron's chest, and Pyron's entire body collapsed upon itself.

Kento
I the other happened when superman was trapped on a planet of aliens and the pressure of the planet was slowly killing him . Are you talking about the planet under the Red Sun?

Neo Darkhalen
I was thinking that as well.

BradBalboa
It happened with starman increasing supermans weight, the 10 times earth gravity happened with all star superman, the other happened when superman was trapped on a planet of aliens and the pressure of the planet was slowly killing him and I forgot where the other came from. Dragonball character dsetructive punches proves that they are stronger then superman. Stop basing your decisions off of one showing that basically contradict everything about dragonball. Ki planets has extreme gravity, thats a known fact. We dont know how much goku was lifting since he was on the main ki planet which is basically a training ground. If goku had the strength during the sayain saga to punch vegeta through two mountains, 10 tons should be shit to him.

DBZ is very inconstsant with weigth ! plus in all star superman he was under a red sun ! Goku was shown having troube with 40 tons! he had to go ssj to shadow box with 40 ton weights on his writss and ankles, however the gravity pressure of GRAND kais planets isuknown, im guesign since KING kais is 10X that Grand Kais planet wud have a G force 100X that of earths ! since its used for the same thinsg as king kais just for even tronger fighters soo it makes sense ! even soo Goku shud be able to lift more than 40,000 tons !!

carver9
Are you talking about the planet under the Red Sun?

Yes, I'm referring to that but lets not forget that injured/powerless vegeta withstood the gravity of 300 and superman still possessed his powers and speed. embarrasment

carver9
DBZ is very inconstsant with weigth ! plus in all star superman he was under a red sun ! Goku was shown having troube with 40 tons! he had to go ssj to shadow box with 40 ton weights on his writss and ankles, however the gravity pressure of GRAND kais planets isuknown, im guesign since KING kais is 10X that Grand Kais planet wud have a G force 100X that of earths ! since its used for the same thinsg as king kais just for even tronger fighters soo it makes sense ! even soo Goku shud be able to lift more than 40,000 tons !!

I know these things, all comics are inconsistent thats why we use the word pis unless a lot of people on here think that slade is faster then superman, batman can stalemate superman, wonder woman is supermans superior, doctor light is >> superman since he did one shot him, doctor poloris is>> superman since he took on the entire league and crushed superman, a gas station >> since superman got koed by a gas station. You cant say that pis follow superman if it cant be used for goku also.

Dark-Jaxx
No one tried to counter my point? HA! I win.

carver9
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
No one tried to counter my point? HA! I win.

because your point is true, cant argue against that.

Kento
Yes, I'm referring to that but lets not forget that injured/powerless vegeta withstood the gravity of 300 and superman still possessed his powers and speed. embarrasment Vegeta never stood up to 300 times Earth gravity while powerless and injured. He was fine and training when he was doing it though straining because he wasn't use to it but never powerless. And Superman didn't possess all his power...he was under a red sun. Meaning he was constantly becoming human.

carver9
Vegeta never stood up to 300 times Earth gravity while powerless and injured. He was fine and training when he was doing it though straining because he wasn't use to it but never powerless. And Superman didn't possess all his power...he was under a red sun. Meaning he was constantly becoming human.

So suiperman blitzing, using heat vision, and possessing his strength doesnt indicate to you that he possessed his powers.

Vegeta was weakened unless you forgot about him struggling to destroy a asteroid and him saying that he couldnt believe it (this was before his transformation to super sayain.)

Dark-Jaxx
Dude...If Superman is under a red sun, he is weaker. no expression

Kento
So suiperman blitzing, using heat vision, and possessing his strength doesnt indicate to you that he possessed his powers.

Vegeta was weakened unless you forgot about him struggling to destroy a asteroid and him saying that he couldnt believe it (this was before his transformation to super sayain.) Except there is no way he had his full power, and he was constantly getting weaker. The more time passed the even closer he got to human. So yea he was weakned. Using a saiyan as an arguement who trained to be able to withstand high gravity against somebody who can do it because of his powers and then looses them and can't stand it is a completely different scenario. The other thing you used when he was in 100x's earth gravity didn't that story take place in the past? Superman in the past wasn't able to survive going near the sun and now he can withstand being inside. So that wouldn't really qualify.

Vegeta wasn't in 300 times earth gravity when he did that. He was weak from training in it sure but the ship was the gravity chamber and he wasn't in it. Even then he trained up to it so that his body could survive that gravity. His body doesn't suddenly get less durable just because his energy has been weakened.

Endless Mike

Why do you keep repeating these lies after they've already been debunked numerous times?

Not at maximum intensity

Gungnir and Galaxian Explosion? Bullshit.

What? That's retarded. Superman stood on a platform simulating the gravity of a black hole (billions of times earth's gravity) way early in his career, before he became exponentially stronger. He can move planets and pulled the chains of Mageddon which moved a machine the size of the solar system.

Which would be wrong - no one in DBZ has physical strength anywhere near Superman's.

Wait, you mean that basement dimension? The gravity was never stated. Not to mention AS Superman lifted 200 quintillion tons (200,000,000,000,000,000,000) with one arm easily:

http://img112.imageshack.us/my.php?image=as1xf1.jpg

Show me a dragonball character destroying an asteroid large enough to demolish the earth with a punch.

Superman did:

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8820/planetbustingwe3.jpg

Just one example, I can show you more.

You mean "Kai" planets? Sorry, the only one stated was 10x gravity for King Kai (North Kaioshin)'s planet. Stop making things up.

It wouldn't matter what the gravity was, since tons is a measure of force and not mass, so therefore it's tailored specifically to whatever gravity field you're in.

Hooray for making things up

No, because tons are a measure of force and not mass. Lifting 40 tons in 100x gravity is the same as lifting 40 tons in 1x gravity, just that the mass of the weights will be different.

Under a red sun they quickly diminish and disappear. And Vegeta nearly killed himself in that gravity.

I'll give you the others, but:

If you're talking about Hush, Superman was mind - controlled and doing his best to fight it, Batman even pointed it out

When did she ever defeat him in a fair fight?

Because of the nature of his powers. There are more ways to fight than just brute force, you know.

He was at that point since his power was at an insane level

It's not PIS if he doesn't have any better quantifiable feats.

What's his best strength feat? Probably kicking Frieza through two islands. That's maybe 2000 tons of force or so (based on kinetic energy).

At a greatly reduced level.

Non - canon filler.

Anyway Gungnir and Galaxian Explosion both horribly overkill Buu

http://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2645xh9.jpg

Gogeta's attack kills him

HV and IMP have a good possibility of killing him

Sinning Tree and Penance Stare might incapacitate him

WWH punches, Bellcross' life drain, and Akuman's beam all might inconvenience/injure him

The rest either do nothing or I don't know enough about them

I'm ignoring the Falcon Punch because of the joke/meme component, I want to make a serious post

dvampire
sorry kento but superman heatvision aint doing shit to buu worse have taken it. I agree with the penance stare.

I could see buu clearing some of these quite easily and I could see two taking him out and that the penance stare and gogeta. The rest are playable and buu would laugh them off.

Your ass be on it as soon as you see the word "Superman" in the same sentence with DBZ don't you?

And I think Supes would whoop any DBZ characters ass, and will destroy
Buu with HV. Now you can get even more pissed! smokin'

Endless Mike
Actually I think freeze breath might be a more effective option

dvampire
Actually I think freeze breath might be a more effective option

He'll probably just say they can't be frozen since it was never shown.

Endless Mike
I guess no DBZ attacks can ever hurt Superman since he was never shown being hurt by them, then

dvampire
Wow! We have another ass trying to pick a fight (but I already know you don't like me). I guess Endless Mike will forever have a grudge against me right (for whatever ****ed up reason that may be)?

Endless Mike
What? I was sarcastically agreeing with you

dvampire
Yeah right, I came across your debating tactics before. But I guess if you were just being sarcastic then I apologize, my bad Endless!

Endless Mike
Okay....

dvampire
Anyways, before I made myself sound like an ass, I really don't know if IB is better suited for finishing Buu off than HV, unless it's absolute zero. I don't think Supes IB is at that level yet.

Dark-Jaxx
The Falcon Punch will destroy Buu if it was the one at the end of the anime.

dvampire
Here's a clip of the Falcon Punch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX_jsbdfc6Y&feature=related

carver9
And I think Supes would whoop any DBZ characters ass, and will destroy
Buu with HV. Now you can get even more pissed! smokin'

I try to be since a lot of people in here dont know what in the hell they are talking about when goku and superman is put in the same sentence. Superman vs dbz character has been written twice (actually 3 times)and superman has gotten his ass whipped on both occasions, no contest. Do you think that superman writers would continue to let people write stories about a character like superman getting crushed if they also didnt believe that it was true. Hell a superman writer himself admitted that goku would crush superman if they ever met. Superman just dont have the ability to handle or even compete against someone like goku.

You can hold on to some of that crack pipe that you are smoking. Krillin vs superman, Krillin 10/10. Buu has withstood more then a mere heat vision. If batman can survive heat vision from a superman that was brain washed then buu would laugh it off.

carver9
Originally posted by dvampire
Anyways, before I made myself sound like an ass, I really don't know if IB is better suited for finishing Buu off than HV, unless it's absolute zero. I don't think Supes IB is at that level yet.

Both wont do shit to buu.

Kento

I try to be since a lot of people in here dont know what in the hell they are talking about when goku and superman is put in the same sentence. Superman vs dbz character has been written twice (actually 3 times)and superman has gotten his ass whipped on both occasions, no contest. Do you think that superman writers would continue to let people write stories about a character like superman getting crushed if they also didnt believe that it was true. Hell a superman writer himself admitted that goku would crush superman if they ever met. Superman just dont have the ability to handle or even compete against someone like goku.

You can hold on to some of that crack pipe that you are smoking. Krillin vs superman, Krillin 10/10. Buu has withstood more then a mere heat vision. If batman can survive heat vision from a superman that was brain washed then buu would laugh it off. No offense Carver...but you're really not one to talk about not knowing stuff. At least when it comes to things involving DBZ.

As for Superman getting beaten in crossovers that don't count...Um why would other people really care? And when did this happen 3 times? I know of the Wizard fight but what other two fights? And what comic book writer said that?

Also when has Batman ever been hit by HV? When has Superman ever even tried against Batman?

carver9
Nothing has been debunked so what are you talking about.

Period. Wonderwoman withstood supermans heat vision like it was nothing and this is the same person that bullets injure.

Thats sad that he has a lot of things going against that feat.

Show me superman moving a planet besides any kind of hyperbole that you are using. If thats the case cell blast was going to destroy the solar system.

That feat isnt as impressive as you're making it since humans was in the background lifting the chains. Put the scan up and learn something.

I think that they are stronger since there destructive power during fights without blast is more powerful then superman. Thats why z fighters never fight in cities.

Im not talking about the basement feat, Im referring to the time where (my bad it was kc supes) superman was fighting the jsa and starman increased him mass a hundred fold (which is far less then 100 times earth gravity) and it slammed superman to the ground. He end up flying away but he was disoriented.

Nice feat for AS superman, to bad he would still get crushed by goku.

When has a dragonball character ever needed to do that. Since we are on that subject, show me Superman fighting shaking a planet. How about superman punching someone through two mountains. I got one for ya, show me superman actually dodging multiple of super speed attacks like its nothing without getting hit, hell he has problems doing that against brutes. Since you say superman fight at light speed, show me a scan of it saying that superman is fight at such speed or even close to that speed. How about this, show me superman punching someone to the ground from cloud height and before they even hit the ground superman beat them there and catch them or punch them back in the air.

I'll be waiting.

Thats not making anything up, its common sense. It was the main training ground for some of the most powerful being in the universe, why would king kai planet gravity> grand ki.

It does matter since in DRAGONBALL that was the main reason for the gravity thing, to increase the strength, speed, and durability. Thats why goku had a set of weights during his training and struggled to lift things on the ki planet.

Hooray for not know what in the hell your talking about. I do think that he was wrong though, I think that goku lift more then that.

Blah blah blah, its a comic, stop using science for a comic. This isnt a test.

He still possessed his powers, can you tell me what percentage he was at because Im guessing 80%. Vegeta did just fine under that extreme gravity, he nearly killed himself when he tried to destroy that asteroid and was weakened.

Batman has numerous of good showings against superman. Black rock batman nearly killed superman.

When she was holding back against a all out superman that was out for blood and basically got a sun amp. Superman got his ass whip, just deal with it.

I know that its more ways to fight but trust me that same tactic that doctor light used against superman would have never connected with goku because again goku is on another level. By the way superman aint nothing but a brute. His entire career proves that.

I agree but would you like to know a secret, not one of those objects that superman was getting hit by would even touch goku. Goku during the time that he fought junior during the tournament would destroy that doctor poloris, hell any doctor poloris.

He has plenty. Shaking a planet while fighting. Gohun moving his leg up and down creating a earthquake. Punching beings through mountains and frieza shock wave from his punches sending beings flying cloud height. Captain ginyu throwing people out of orbit. I can keep going. 40 tons cant pull none of those feats.

Which has happened on numerous of occasions. To bad superman got koed when doomsday that was possessed by brainiac slammed his head against a mountain.

Prove it.

Nothing that you named or anyone on the list has the ability to defeat or do anything to buu except maybe 1 or two of them and superman isnt one.

carver9
Agreed, but I same the same thing about you and superman.

One time was when he fought goku that went super saiyan and the other time was when the jla went against nappa and vegeta and lose. Nappa basically soloed the league.

During the max lord saga. Batman was still breathing from a none holding back superman that was trying to kill him.

Kento
Agreed, but I same the same thing about you and superman.

One time was when he fought goku that went super saiyan and the other time was when the jla went against nappa and vegeta and lose. Nappa basically soloed the league.

During the max lord saga. Batman was still breathing from a none holding back superman that was trying to kill him. Ah I never claim to know everything about Superman or that I like Superman. Heck I haven't bought a comic since WWH ended and before that I only bought Batman/Superman so I'm a bit far behind on what's actually happening.

When was this Gokou vs Superman fight and in what? Yea..wizard fights that's such a reliable source.

That whole Max Lord thing seems like a whole lotta PIS to me. Wonder Woman hanging with a sun-amped Superman when regular Superman has taken it to her, Batman living from an attack when plenty of other times Batman has been nearly killed by Superman but saved somehow. That and Batman can't die..he's one of the top characters. Of course he's going to survive.

dvampire
Both wont do shit to buu.

To bad you the only ****ing retard that think though right? no expression

Endless Mike
Nothing has been debunked so what are you talking about.

I was talking to brad

The same WW whose forcefield can deflect the combined power of the Greek Pantheon?

Not really, since all of them are lies or misrepresentations.

OWAW

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Superman/supermanmageddonwheels2.jpg

It only mentions "using his strength" - obviously anyone else contributing had only negligible effect.

They don't fight in cities because of the damage caused by ki blasts. Superman can hold back his powers better and has more control - his physical feats are so beyond anything ever shown in DBZ it's borderline retarded to argue otherwise.

Not only non-canon, but post scans.

Keep dreaming, fanboy.

When has Superman ever needed to destroy the universe? I guess that proves he can!

First of all, that'd due to ki, not physical strength. Second of all, Superman vs. Zod under the red sun. They weren't just shaking it, but tearing it apart.

He once punched Bizarro all the way through the earth. Punched Wonder Woman halfway across the solar system.

Vs. Arion.

Wonder Woman Sacrifice Arc. He fights her all around the world, towards the sun past the orbit of Mercury, and back in 1 minute and 54 seconds. Light takes 8 minutes to reach earth from the sun.

Why would he do that when the impact from hitting the ground would do more damage?

I suggest you look at the respect thread, you can find all of that stuff there.

DBZ characters aren't even 1% of lightspeed (excluding teleportation techniques).

Prove it.

You didn't even address my concern. Tons is a measure of force, not mass, therefore it is independent of the local gravity field.

Take a 40 - ton weight from earth gravity to a planet with 10x as much gravity and it will no longer be a 40 - ton weight, it will be a 400 ton weight. So they would have called it a 400 ton weight (which they didn't). A 40 ton weight in 10x gravity is a 4 ton weight on earth gravity, because it would have less mass in the higher gravity.

Prove it then.

So we can freely ignore simple logic?

In that case, Superman wins because the sky is blue, and fish are pigs.

Retarded, since his much greater feats under yellow sunlight prove he is exponentially more powerful.

Vegeta sent himself to the hospital in a full body cast just by training in that capsule. The asteroid scene was non-canon filler.

Gee, that couldn't have anything to do with the fact that he was posessed by Blackrock, could it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Um, did you read the same comic that I did? She got punched halfway across the solar system and was just running at the end, and would have died had she not killed Max Lord.

Diana would also kill any DBZ character easily, so I don't see your point.

You mean like when he defeated a gang of armed thugs without his powers by using speed and skill? Stop being an idiot.

You're just making me laugh now. Doctor Polaris was shifting the orbit of the entire planet (which requires more energy than destroying it).

It was only from powering up. Ki effect.

Filler

Yeah I'll give you that.

Never happened.

Obviously he's stronger than 40 tons in his transformed states.

Post a scan of a strength feat that matches that.

Because Doomsday can negate his bioelectric field (canon, stated in the most recent Doomsday bio).

Superman has been inside of exploding planets and not been KO'd.

He was under a red sun. Stop being obtuse.

And again, you're wrong.

Fanboy fanfics don't count. I could write a story where Superman's left nut solos ten billion Gokus. Would you accept that?

Superman's HV has powered Jor-El's planet moving engines that moved a planet 16 times the size of earth across an entire star system. He's drilled through a neutron star with it. It's hotter than scientists in DC can measure, and they can easily measure the core of the sun. No DBZ character can generate that much power.

Prime#
Loling at how threads like these devolve into Endless Mike pwning teh fanbois

Vampire Savior
Can Kid Buu survive a punch from Pyron? I don't think so.

BradBalboa
..i think so !

Endless Mike
Do you even know who Pyron is?

Anyway, I notice how no one has attempted to challenge Gungnir or Galaxian Explosion

BradBalboa
Do you even know who Pyron is?

Anyway, I notice how no one has attempted to challenge Gungnir or Galaxian Explosion

Of course i know who Pyron is !!
Personally i think Buu is stronger

Vampire Savior
Personally i think Buu is stronger laughing Really?

Dark-Jaxx
Personally i think Buu is stronger ...And you wonder why no one takes your seriously!? haermm

Pyron has the power of countless galaxies, as he has devoured them.

His max size is AT LEAST as large as a sun.

Even while in his self contained, mortal form which he transformed into in order to fight the Darkstalkers on their level(there would be no challenge at all if he was at full power), he had MUCH greater physical strength than Donavan, who held up a falling cliff with one arm while being stabbed by a demon sword which can drain blood and souls.

Pyron is at least billions of times faster than light, able to traverse from one end of the universe to the next in 3 years.

Pyron has Cosmic Awareness on a level that allows him to instantly scan planets(and it is subtly implied galaxies as well) and could see Earth while being on the other side of the universe.

Pyron heated up Earth without even being near it.

Pyron after turning to mortal form completely eradicated Rikuo's entire species with his presence when landing in the Atlantic Ocean.

It is implied Pyron even while mortal could easily destroy a planet, he boasts he could do it with a thought.

Pyron has an impenetrable shield and can spam teleport.

And that's just shit off the top of my head.

DBZ isn't equal to Pyron's pinky knuckle.

Oh and Carver, in all honesty you probably don't want to enter a DBZ/Superman debate with Endless Mike. Think what you want of him, but he is actually a wellspring of knowledge on both characters, and when it comes to Superman, there are few other posters whose words I would take above his.

BradBalboa
...And you wonder why no one takes your seriously!?
Granted i Know Pyron is strong, But iv never see him do anything DBZ level in the anime, i hear the game version is stronger, fair enough. Buu is just a higher level beign to me.

Endless Mike
Someone post that picture of Pyron wearing planets as rings around his fingers

BradBalboa
Someone post that picture of Pyron wearing planets as rings around his fingers

Iv seen it

dvampire
Me too. Which is why Pyron makes short work of Buu.

BradBalboa
whatever

Dark-Jaxx
Iv seen it Funny. Even with proof, because you like Buu so much, Kid Buu is still stronger.

Kid Buu's most powerful attack can destroy Earth ten times over.

Pyron's finger is bigger than that.

Oh and as for no one taking me seriously, lol, that means alot coming from someone who didn't even make an effort to disprove a thing I said.

carver9
...And you wonder why no one takes your seriously!? haermm

Pyron has the power of countless galaxies, as he has devoured them.

His max size is AT LEAST as large as a sun.

Even while in his self contained, mortal form which he transformed into in order to fight the Darkstalkers on their level(there would be no challenge at all if he was at full power), he had MUCH greater physical strength than Donavan, who held up a falling cliff with one arm while being stabbed by a demon sword which can drain blood and souls.

Pyron is at least billions of times faster than light, able to traverse from one end of the universe to the next in 3 years.

Pyron has Cosmic Awareness on a level that allows him to instantly scan planets(and it is subtly implied galaxies as well) and could see Earth while being on the other side of the universe.

Pyron heated up Earth without even being near it.

Pyron after turning to mortal form completely eradicated Rikuo's entire species with his presence when landing in the Atlantic Ocean.

It is implied Pyron even while mortal could easily destroy a planet, he boasts he could do it with a thought.

Pyron has an impenetrable shield and can spam teleport.

And that's just shit off the top of my head.

DBZ isn't equal to Pyron's pinky knuckle.

Oh and Carver, in all honesty you probably don't want to enter a DBZ/Superman debate with Endless Mike. Think what you want of him, but he is actually a wellspring of knowledge on both characters, and when it comes to Superman, there are few other posters whose words I would take above his.

I do want to get in a debate with him because he dont know what he is talking about.

carver9
Do you know the difference between a forcefield and true durability. Wonder woman body (without a da** forcefield) dont handle bullets very well but again her skin took a heat vision blast from a non holding back superman.

laughing

He was sundipped. Stop adding things to a feat.

I never said that he didnt use strength (even though flight was involved), I said that the feat isnt as great as you make it since human was also lifting/tugging the chain along with superman. Not a great feat.

Superman physical feat is greater then despero but superman got one shotted. Superman physical feats are greater then titus but he still got one shotted. Hell titus couldnt even break out of a box that gl created that had the weight of 100 tons but he still one shotted superman. A much weaker titus also one shotted superman. So basically a character with no physical feat matching superman knocked his ass out twice.

Superman physical feats outweighs konvikt also but guess what, he got knocked the hell out. Black rock batman has no physical feats, hell we dont even know how far the black rock increase a humans strength but batman almost took superman head off.

Not a dream but actually true facts and stop calling me a fanboy because I dont agree with your statements. We are just debating.

When has goku ever needed to lift anything heavy in a fight or pull chains.

Thats your opinion. Goku and captain ginyu fight was shaking the entire area that they were in. Hell tien and nappa fight was creating miniature tornadoes and cracking the ground while destroying miniature mountains and they werent even close to the area.

By the way, LOL at your comment about superman and zod fight destroying the area. Maybe you need to reread the comic and find out the real reason on why the area was being destroyed. laughing

Again stop adding things to comics that dont belong. Im a superman fan and own every comic that your mentioning and its ridiculous how you're taking it out of context.

That wasnt a serious comic it was basically a true comic, something to laugh at. Any time bizarro is in a comic stupid things like that happens.

Yeah, he did do that but guess what, space dont have any kind of gravity to hold you back.

Arion dont have any kind of speed and post the scans please.

Why wont you admit that he cant do it and goku combat speed feats during regular dragonball>>supermans. I dont even have to use dbz.

Why do I need to look at a respect thread when Im a manager at a comic book store. I read and own superman comics and there isnt anything in any appearance of him that make me even think that he would last a minute against goku. Hell if you think Im saying that because Im a goku fan let me use someone different. YuYu by the end of his show would destroy superman as well. There are some bleach characters that would also whip that a**. So I guess Im fans of them also.

I think that they are>>light speed but to make things simpler and a good way for you to convince me show me superman fighting someone at light speed. Again, I'll be waiting.

Im not responding to this because its stupid. I already said this so what're you talking about.

If you know so much about dbz you should know this.

I'm not ignoring anything. If we use science then noone in comics should ever go above light speed since that would require you to time travel. confused

You didnt get my question so Im not responding to this.

So what strength does a human with black rock possess.

She was holding back and was trying to help him. Unless you forgot when she cut his throat and had the opportunity of killing him right then.

Well I guess it goes like this then: diana>goku>>>>>superman.

What does that have to do with him not being nothing but a brute. Hulk is a brute and thugs wouldnt last a second against him but that still dont change the fact that he is a brute. Superman is a brute and goes h2h with them throughout his entire career.

What does that have to do with goku speed blitzing him punching his head off before he had the chance to react. Again goku isnt superman; poloris wouldnt have had a chance in hell repeating what he did to superman. Goku from regular dragonball during the junior saga would destroy doctor poloris and easily.

Thats your opinion.

He wasnt transformed when he kicked vegeta through two moutains which again isnt a feat that a 40 tonner could accomplish. He wasnt transformed when he kicked frieza through two mountains and nameks crust having the entire area shaking. Thats not a feat that a 40 tonner could even dream of. Hell I have yet to see a hundred tonner pull that off.

I dont know what you're asking for. So im leaving this alone.

Post a scan proving this.

You mean a colliding planet. Two different things. Superman has also been koed by doctor light. Almost killed by blast from a space ship, felt black canaries scream. Hurt by a some blast from villians on war world that was made out of light constructs. Gog blast almost koed him.

That sad that on paper for the world to see superman have as of yet to even pose a threat to goku. Lets both admit that superman got embarrassed. Answer this, if superman won would it been fan based or are you saying it was written by fans because goku stomped superman.

Hulk strength is known as being infinite but he got koed and out muscled by both champion and juggernaut. Wolverine is claimed as being the best there is but got owned by sabertooth. Ironman is know n as the invincible iron man but has been injured. Superman heat vision has some good showings but almost every character in dc has withstood it.

Blax_Hydralisk
I do want to get in a debate with him because he dont know what he is talking about.

Nice cop-out.

BradBalboa
Funny. Even with proof, because you like Buu so much, Kid Buu is still stronger.

Kid Buu's most powerful attack can destroy Earth ten times over.

Pyron's finger is bigger than that.

Oh and as for no one taking me seriously, lol, that means alot coming from someone who didn't even make an effort to disprove a thing I said.

I never said no one takes you seriously, i was afende that you said it to me !!

To em Buu is galaxy destroyer for the simpel fact -Suprem kai " Hundreds of planets where redust to dust, entire galaxies where erased from tiem, no force could withstand his evil power" !!

Dark-Jaxx
I never said no one takes you seriously, i was afende that you said it to me !!

To em Buu is galaxy destroyer for the simpel fact -Suprem kai " Hundreds of planets where redust to dust, entire galaxies where erased from tiem, no force could withstand his evil power" !! The truth hurts.

Buu has never in canon destroyed a galaxy, or even in the anime for that matter.

And Pyron has the power of "countless galaxies", straight from UDON, who along with Capcom themselves know exactly what Pyron and the other DSers and the SFers are capable of.

Kid Buu would be like an M&M to Pyron, he would just devour him.

BradBalboa
The truth hurts.

Buu has never in canon destroyed a galaxy, or even in the anime for that matter.

And Pyron has the power of "countless galaxies", straight from UDON, who along with Capcom themselves know exactly what Pyron and the other DSers and the SFers are capable of.

Kid Buu would be like an M&M to Pyron, he would just devour him.

In the anime he did destroy galaxies !! u see the flash back, a few planets go byebye in the space of a few seconds then the galaxy in the background is shattered with red lighting flowing threw it! !

Dark-Jaxx
In the anime he did destroy galaxies !! u see the flash back, a few planets go byebye in the space of a few seconds then the galaxy in the background is shattered with red lighting flowing threw it! ! It showed planets being destroyed one by one.

And that still does not explain how he will survive a single punch from the much stronger and faster Pyron.

Endless Mike

Which is why so many people consider me an authority, and they consider you a pathetically hilarious fanboy?

Because she is specifically weak to piercing attacks. Yes, I know it's stupid, but it's canon.

Last time I checked, HV was not a physical piercing attack.

Who says he's not allowed to sundip in a fight? Besides, you're ignoring the fact that WarWorld was engaging its full throttle countermeasure against his force, and its engines were powered by the leftover power of Imperiex (who had the power of the Big Bang plus all of the galaxies he had devoured).

Flight? He was chained up inside of Mageddon, he wasn't flying.

And yet J'onn only mentioned his strength being used to power it....

If I'm lifting a 100 - kilogram weight and a newborn baby is helping me lift it, does that suddenly mean it's not anywhere near as impressive?

Which is a feat for Despero.

Let's apply this logic to DBZ:

The androids never destroyed anything more than a city, yet they easily defeated the Z-senshi. Therefore, SSJ Trunks, SSJ Vegeta, Picollo, etc. can't even destroy a city, despite all of the feats that say they can.

Scans and context, please.

Besides, GL constructs aren't powered by weight - they are powered by willpower. A GL construct that weight less than an ounce could still be nearly unbreakable.

See above

Which means Konvikt is stronger, and, if given the opportunity, could perform the same feats.

Then it increases his strength to be on a level to do that.

If people without those feats challenge him, then it is assumed they are simply that strong. It doesn't mean all of his feats never happened.

And you are doing it quite poorly.

Way to miss the point.

I guess you agree Superman can destroy the universe now, since he never had to so there's no proof he can't.

As I don't currently have access to my scans, I cannot verify this. However, "the entire area they were in" is a far cry from the entire planet.

I don't remember this. Post a manga scan.

Why don't you then, if you are so certain?

Then post the relevant scans showing context, instead of just making baseless accusations.

Sorry, this cop - out is not going to fly. It's canon. Deal with it.

Way to ignore the fact that he actually punched her faster than light.

Arion stated that he had used his magic to increase his speed to Superman's level (or at least what he thought his level was).

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Superman/supermanvsarion4.jpg

Arion had boosted his strength and speed to insane levels and Superman still beat him and stole all of his artifacts so fast he didn't even realize it

By the way, this whole challenge you gave me is pointless. I can show you scans of Captain America avoiding all of someone's attacks and beating him. Does that make him stronger than Superman?

Prove it then. Calculate their speeds with actual math, and make sure to show your work.

Since "LOLZ ITZ DRAWN ALL BLURRY SO IT MUZT BE TEH FAST" isn't going to fly.

No, you're just an idiot, it seems.

Prove it then.

I already did. Wonder Woman Sacrifice arc, he fought her around the world and to the sun and back in 1 minute and 54 seconds. Light takes 8 minutes to reach the earth from the sun.

Also, your double standard is hilarious - DBZ characters are faster than light because you think so, and that proves it, while I have to show it to you.

Concession accepted.

In other words, you can't prove it. Concession accepted.

Except we have observed them actually doing that, so we have to make allowances.

If there was evidence that the word "ton" had a completely different meaning in the DBU, you would have a point, but there isn't, so we use the real definition.

Concession accepted.

Enough to hurt Superman physically, which is way above the physical strength of any DBZ character.

Not when he was bloodlusted.

More like Superman > Diana >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*insert a few thousand more ">"s here* >>>>>>>> Goku

Irrelevant analogy. If Hulk was in Bruce Banner's body, no super powers, he wouldn't defeat those thugs.

Superman defeated them with no powers. Just "being a brute" would have gotten him killed.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Superman/supermanspeedblitz2.jpg

Speedblitz.

Because Goku doesn't usually do that in - character. Neither does Superman. However, fights here are assumed to be PIS-free. If every fight in comics and manga was decided by "LOL SPEEDBLITZ" like it usually is in vs. threads, it would be boring.

Endless Mike
Laughable. Besides, Doc P can track the Flash:

http://img260.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drpolaris12hq2.jpg

He isn't slow

It's a fact, unless you can prove it was physical strength. What Goku could possibly be doing to the earth physically when he was floating in the air transforming to SSJ3 I don't know.

And his flight momentum had nothing to do with this?

Lie. He kicked him through two islands, nothing about the crust or earthquakes in that feat.

You're right, I got the quoting mixed up.

http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ddbio1hj7.jpg

"Doomsday's Kryptonian Genetics allow him to cause Superman great pain"

Actually I was talking about an earlier incident in OWAW. And how is it different? Both Apokolips and New Genesis exploded - it was a double planet - destroying attack, and he was at the center of it. No one in DBZ has ever showed that much power or durability.

This again? Use your brain for once (if you have one).

Superman is powered by solar energy, which is a form of light.

Doctor Light has complete control over light.

Do you see why he would be able to hurt Superman?

What spaceship? Be more specific because I don't know the incident you are referring to here. And it's not exactly much of an argument to claim that he was hurt by a weapon with unknown properties.

PIS

And do you have proof these attacks were particularly weak?

Gog is a cosmic being who would easily solo the DBU.

What the hell are you rambling about? The only way a crossover would be canon would be if it was approved by DC and Toriyama. No such crossover has ever been written, so all crossovers are simply fanfiction that could be written any way.

How is this relevant?

Besides, Champion is an Elder of the Universe who has been fighting for billions of years and punched a planet apart, and Juggernaut is powered by an Odin+ level being.

Wolverine is pathetic and overrated as hell. What's your point?

And...? It's a tagline. Not literal. Just like Iron Fist isn't actually immortal.

Because he usually holds back. He doesn't want to vaporize everyone and everything in the vicinity (usually).

Dub filler crap.

Here is the real scan, from the canon manga, that supercedes the anime:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/DBZ/suckitphenomenol.gif

"In only a few years, he destroyed several hundred planets".

Not canon.

And for those of you who keep talking about Doomsday's punches just "shattering windows", check this out:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/doomsdaybio1.jpg

"Their deathblows shaking the planet to its core"

Dark-Jaxx
YuYu by the end of his show would destroy superman as well. There are some bleach characters that would also whip that a**. So I guess Im fans of them also.
...Dude. no expression

Dark-Jaxx
I mean really, when you claim shit like that, and then claim EM, who actually is considered an authority on both Superman and Goku, doesn't know anything...

There is a reason no one considers you an authority on anything.

Endless Mike
I'm actually flattered people call me an authority, since I know a lot of people who are way more knowledgeable than me on these subjects

BradBalboa
Laughable. Besides, Doc P can track the Flash:

http://img260.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drpolaris12hq2.jpg

He isn't slow

It's a fact, unless you can prove it was physical strength. What Goku could possibly be doing to the earth physically when he was floating in the air transforming to SSJ3 I don't know.

And his flight momentum had nothing to do with this?

Lie. He kicked him through two islands, nothing about the crust or earthquakes in that feat.

You're right, I got the quoting mixed up.

http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ddbio1hj7.jpg

"Doomsday's Kryptonian Genetics allow him to cause Superman great pain"

Actually I was talking about an earlier incident in OWAW. And how is it different? Both Apokolips and New Genesis exploded - it was a double planet - destroying attack, and he was at the center of it. No one in DBZ has ever showed that much power or durability.

This again? Use your brain for once (if you have one).

Superman is powered by solar energy, which is a form of light.

Doctor Light has complete control over light.

Do you see why he would be able to hurt Superman?

What spaceship? Be more specific because I don't know the incident you are referring to here. And it's not exactly much of an argument to claim that he was hurt by a weapon with unknown properties.

PIS

And do you have proof these attacks were particularly weak?

Gog is a cosmic being who would easily solo the DBU.

What the hell are you rambling about? The only way a crossover would be canon would be if it was approved by DC and Toriyama. No such crossover has ever been written, so all crossovers are simply fanfiction that could be written any way.

How is this relevant?

Besides, Champion is an Elder of the Universe who has been fighting for billions of years and punched a planet apart, and Juggernaut is powered by an Odin+ level being.

Wolverine is pathetic and overrated as hell. What's your point?

And...? It's a tagline. Not literal. Just like Iron Fist isn't actually immortal.

Because he usually holds back. He doesn't want to vaporize everyone and everything in the vicinity (usually).

Dub filler crap.

Here is the real scan, from the canon manga, that supercedes the anime:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/DBZ/suckitphenomenol.gif

"In only a few years, he destroyed several hundred planets".

Not canon.

And for those of you who keep talking about Doomsday's punches just "shattering windows", check this out:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/doomsdaybio1.jpg

"Their deathblows shaking the planet to its core"

I think when it says that it means it shook the earths population, in the actual comic there was no mention of he eartsh core, windows where shattered, and the final deahblows casued a creator to apear below where they wheer standing..not that u even see it..shti liek thsi always happens, people try to say that supes vs darksied shook the sloar system when it never !

BradBalboa
And Gog wouldtn coem close to soloing the DBZ verse, hes not even that powerful its just casue he has and army of himself !!

dvampire
And Gog wouldtn coem close to soloing the DBZ verse, hes not even that powerful its just casue he has and army of himself !!

Gog would solo the DBZ verse. He can create an army of himself, which will all be Superman level beings.

But they actually show Superman and Doomsday fighting, and we can obviously see Supes and DD blows damaging the planet in the scans
EM post.

carver9
I dont know why they consider you a authority when half of the time youre taking things out of context and basically posting scans that dont mean jack. I think that you're average. Some of the best debaters is in the comic book vs forum.

and has also been injured by blast and koed by blast also. Superman heat vision has good showings and sometimes it has bad showing. Average showing, superman heat vision aint shit.

It dont have to be a physical attack since wonder woman has fallen to blast on so many of occasions.

who's to say that if he was in a fight his opponent would ALLOW him to sundip.

Which mean what. You do know that a imperex probe is powered by the same energy but had to build a weapon to destroy the planet earth. You do know that a imperex probe is powered by the same energy but they tried to use a space ship to destroy part of the earth because they didnt have the power to do so (until wonder woman mother prevented it from happening). The probes was powered by the same energy of the big bang but has yet to display any kind of high energy feat. war world planet was smaller then pluto and we dont know how much force the engines was using against superman so the feat isnt as impressive as you make it out to be. Again he had to sundip.

He was flying. Post the scan and you're going to see the human carrying the chains (which you think is so great) and you're also going to see him in mid flight. He sure as hell was standing.

I dont care what jonn mentioned. The point that you're not getting is that mere humans was carrying the chains that superman was pulling so again the feat isnt great he just had to put in some work. you do know that superman strained pretty bad when lifting a pyramid.

Or you can think about it like this. Even though goku has punching feats that puts him above class 100 strength you need to stop using what superman picked up against a character that dont fly around picking up objects. Frieza with his tail threw goku from the ground to cloud height. Vegeta almost through nappa out of orbit and he wasnt even powered up.

How about you actually reading the comic instead of adding shit.

Stop making excuses. There are plenty of beings that broke through that construct. Gl can make bubble gum to almost anything with his gl ring. He made a construct that had the weight of 100 tons and titus struggled to break free from it but again he one shotted superman TWICE.

Prove it.

So I guess despero claws is on that level to since he slice some skin off of superman face.

Again, prove that these people are as strong as him due to them affecting his durability.

I say the same about you since you throw things out of context and add things to comics that dont belong. Like superman pushing planets and superman fighting at light speed or even past the speed of sound. If he has done this, prove it. Remember, I said pass the speed of sound, not the speed of sound.

I guessed you missed the point. Superman cant perform none of the feats that I brought up.

It did more damage then anything that superman has done in a comic. Superman most damaging feat is from a cartoon, jlu when he fought captain marvel. Hell, him and darkseid fight didnt even do any damage to a barn.

Look at the fight and you'll realize this.

I know the real reason on why the area was being destroyed. Reread the comic and stop throwing things out of context. You did get one part right, superman and zod had a lot to do with it but I'll let you read the comic again to find out the real reason. Dont want to spoil the fun.

Why dont you just read the comic, authority. LOL

If they were fighting so fast how did someone with human reaction, etc... max lord, see the entire fight. Again, show me some scan of light speed fighting again.

Arion never said that he increased his speed up to superman level (whatever that is), he just brought up that he got a speed boost. Dont let me name everyone in comics that has speed. Arion didnt do anything impressive in that entire fight to make me think that he was even close to the speed of sound unless you have a scan proving otherwise.

Stop making up shit, prove to me that arion speed made him faster then spiderman. Before he had human reflexes during his transformation I want you to prove that he was faster then spiderman and dont say because he fought superman because solomon grundy also fought superman and spiderman>>>grundy when it comes to speed.

I said I want you to show me Superman avoid super speed attacks. I know you read in the jla vs amazo fight that superman cant counter super speed attacks, frieza and goku just move there head side to side from super speed attacks.

I want you to prove that superman can combat past the speed of sound let alone light. If we can prove on both we still have facts that goku combat speed>>>>>supermans.

I think the same about you.

You didnt prove anything with that fight since max lord seen the entire thing.

I used the fact that goku stood still while light speed attack went through him, blast that made it to the moon instantly. I use the fact that he flew faster then light speed attacks, slapped light speed attacks, etc...

So we basically ignore science for superman and accept it for goku. That seem fair, overrall it is a damn comic.

Above someone like hercule, everyone else would physically hurt superman since black canary did.

He was blood lusted the entire time. The slash across the neck it what brought him back to himself. Again read comics before posting about them authority.

no comment because you're ridiculous. I can show you one combat speed feat from frieza that trumps superman entire career.

That still dont change the fact that hes a brute. Champion know every fighting style in the universe but he is still considered a brute. Juggernaut was in the army and know good h2h combat but guess what, hes still a brute. Colossus has been trained by both captain america and wolverine but again he is a brute. So whats your point?

carver9
Which is why so many people consider me an authority, and they consider you a pathetically hilarious fanboy?

Because she is specifically weak to piercing attacks. Yes, I know it's stupid, but it's canon.

Last time I checked, HV was not a physical piercing attack.

Who says he's not allowed to sundip in a fight? Besides, you're ignoring the fact that WarWorld was engaging its full throttle countermeasure against his force, and its engines were powered by the leftover power of Imperiex (who had the power of the Big Bang plus all of the galaxies he had devoured).

Flight? He was chained up inside of Mageddon, he wasn't flying.

And yet J'onn only mentioned his strength being used to power it....

If I'm lifting a 100 - kilogram weight and a newborn baby is helping me lift it, does that suddenly mean it's not anywhere near as impressive?

Which is a feat for Despero.

Let's apply this logic to DBZ:

The androids never destroyed anything more than a city, yet they easily defeated the Z-senshi. Therefore, SSJ Trunks, SSJ Vegeta, Picollo, etc. can't even destroy a city, despite all of the feats that say they can.

Scans and context, please.

Besides, GL constructs aren't powered by weight - they are powered by willpower. A GL construct that weight less than an ounce could still be nearly unbreakable.

See above

Which means Konvikt is stronger, and, if given the opportunity, could perform the same feats.

Then it increases his strength to be on a level to do that.

If people without those feats challenge him, then it is assumed they are simply that strong. It doesn't mean all of his feats never happened.

And you are doing it quite poorly.

Way to miss the point.

I guess you agree Superman can destroy the universe now, since he never had to so there's no proof he can't.

As I don't currently have access to my scans, I cannot verify this. However, "the entire area they were in" is a far cry from the entire planet.

I don't remember this. Post a manga scan.

Why don't you then, if you are so certain?

Then post the relevant scans showing context, instead of just making baseless accusations.

Sorry, this cop - out is not going to fly. It's canon. Deal with it.

Way to ignore the fact that he actually punched her faster than light.

Arion stated that he had used his magic to increase his speed to Superman's level (or at least what he thought his level was).

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Superman/supermanvsarion4.jpg

Arion had boosted his strength and speed to insane levels and Superman still beat him and stole all of his artifacts so fast he didn't even realize it

By the way, this whole challenge you gave me is pointless. I can show you scans of Captain America avoiding all of someone's attacks and beating him. Does that make him stronger than Superman?

Prove it then. Calculate their speeds with actual math, and make sure to show your work.

Since "LOLZ ITZ DRAWN ALL BLURRY SO IT MUZT BE TEH FAST" isn't going to fly.

No, you're just an idiot, it seems.

Prove it then.

I already did. Wonder Woman Sacrifice arc, he fought her around the world and to the sun and back in 1 minute and 54 seconds. Light takes 8 minutes to reach the earth from the sun.

Also, your double standard is hilarious - DBZ characters are faster than light because you think so, and that proves it, while I have to show it to you.

Concession accepted.

In other words, you can't prove it. Concession accepted.

Except we have observed them actually doing that, so we have to make allowances.

If there was evidence that the word "ton" had a completely different meaning in the DBU, you would have a point, but there isn't, so we use the real definition.

Concession accepted.

Enough to hurt Superman physically, which is way above the physical strength of any DBZ character.

Not when he was bloodlusted.

More like Superman > Diana >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*insert a few thousand more ">"s here* >>>>>>>> Goku

Irrelevant analogy. If Hulk was in Bruce Banner's body, no super powers, he wouldn't defeat those thugs.

Superman defeated them with no powers. Just "being a brute" would have gotten him killed.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Superman/supermanspeedblitz2.jpg

Speedblitz.

Because Goku doesn't usually do that in - character. Neither does Superman. However, fights here are assumed to be PIS-free. If every fight in comics and manga was decided by "LOL SPEEDBLITZ" like it usually is in vs. threads, it would be boring.

LOL at that speed blitz. Raditz was pulling feats like that in his dream. I have seen rogue pull similar feats. Thats more of a bull rush then anything else and stop showing me those wack ass combat speed when it dont even compare to what goes on in dbz.

LOl, so goku dont blitz.

Now this is true since he is a mere brick and his entire rogue gallery consist of nothing but bricks.

I guess superman entire career is filled up with nothing but pis.

To bad that in dbz comics thats all they do is blitz so your lol was pointless. Picollo blitz frieza and got crushed, the ginyu force blitzed goku and failed, nappa blitzed goku and failed, dragonball is built around blitzing. Stop trying to make up reasons for superman not blitzing because hes a damn brute.

carver9
Read your scans before posting them. Again goku from regular dragonball would blitz the hell out of polaris and beat him quiet easily.

Im not talking about him transforming, Im talking about when he kicked frieza and the kick had the planet shaking and the z warriors falling.

Nope, since he wasnt flying at all, just huvering.

Look at it again then maybe you'll find out why picollo and the other warriors couldnt stand up and they were miles away from the fight.

Thanks for the info, you finally got something right without taking it out of context.

Good point but his other side of his durability has him getting nailed by helicopter missles and taking a smaill explosion by a superhuman on war world saying that it hurts.

Maybe you need to use your brain since half of the time you bring up things in comics that never happened.

That was never said in the comic. Again, stop making up things. Superman got one shotted, deal with it and again that blast would have never even grazed goku that fought junior. Nice try though.

No, I dont see why since you dont have anything proving what you said and it was never stated on panel.

The same space ship that almost killed captain marvel. Youre suppose to be an authority and know everything about superman you should know what Im talking about.

Its pis because it happened to superman. What if I was to tell you that it happened more then once.

Thats your opinion.

That superman got crushed in front of millions of people. You do know that the guy who wrote the fight was originally a dc writer.

I guess you didnt get the point of my post.

Thats your opinion, I find him to be quite interesting. One of my favorite characters.

So he basically let the innocent die when he could have easily taken out kalibak and mantis before getting KOED. Humans would have gotten killed if it wasnt for orion.

LOL at this. And yet humans was standing around freely looking at each punch. Do you know what kind of force a punch that could shake the planet and shock waves that would be giving off. Louis Lane stood right in front of the fight and watched superman die to the last blow. Almost every building was in contact. There punches wasnt nothing but window shattering, deal with it.

BradBalboa
Gog would solo the DBZ verse. He can create an army of himself, which will all be Superman level beings.

But they actually show Superman and Doomsday fighting, and we can obviously see Supes and DD blows damaging the planet in the scans
EM post.

Gog was Superman level ?? i dont think so, is thta why supes was fighting of Gog after Gog by himself before doomsday stepped in, you coudlt tell he is much weaker than supes, but in great numbers very dangrous, besides in !In the name og gog" supes was KO and presumed dead by and attack that didnt even destroy a city.... Goku took 2 nuke level attacks of king piccolo and lived... now im not saying gouk as a kid is more powerful than supes cause i know hes not just saying....

Plus when do you ever see Supes and Dd blows damagign the planet ?? nothing on tyat scale is ever mentioned before he beats doomsday he says for lois for jimmy for the entire city or somethign liek that...

Vampire Savior

Granted i Know Pyron is strong, But iv never see him do anything DBZ level in the anime, i hear the game version is stronger, fair enough. Buu is just a higher level beign to me. I wont go so far as to say that Pyron can solo all of DBZ but Kid Buu 9 times outta 10 aint survivin the punch. The guy can make himself so hot that he can melt a planet just by standing over it or floatin pass it (that really happened).

he is so big Buu wouldn't even know he was bein punched by someone.

BradBalboa
Buu is a cosmic destroyer ( as is pyron )

He wud be in space, see pyron, and want to have fun...which in Buus case is destroy, the longer he fights pyron the stronger he would get !!

dvampire
Gog was Superman level ?? i dont think so, is thta why supes was fighting of Gog after Gog by himself before doomsday stepped in, you coudlt tell he is much weaker than supes, but in great numbers very dangrous, besides in !In the name og gog" supes was KO and presumed dead by and attack that didnt even destroy a city.... Goku took 2 nuke level attacks of king piccolo and lived... now im not saying gouk as a kid is more powerful than supes cause i know hes not just saying....

Plus when do you ever see Supes and Dd blows damagign the planet ?? nothing on tyat scale is ever mentioned before he beats doomsday he says for lois for jimmy for the entire city or somethign liek that...

It wasn't just Superman, but several Supermen with DD fighting against several Gogs. The Supermen and Gogs were pretty evenly match, but it was DD that really put the fight in the Supermen favor. Gog was just too much though, he just kept creating more of himself. He'll solo the DBZ verse.

EM posted the scan, it says it right before your face. The fight you're talking about (when their blows just shattered windows) is in the DOS comic, which was years back when Superman fought DD for the first time, that's not the scan EM posted. Even in the DOS comic though, both of them were very weaken and was fighting with the last of their strength, they weren't close to full strength at that point.

Also we've seen Supes take nukes without even noticing it, so him being hurt by a blast that has no know effects just means that the attack is strong enough to hurt Superman who's taken blasts and blows that any DBZ character could never match. Goku died by a planet being destroyed, Gohan was wounded by a small ki blasts (that wasn't a nuking blast), and Freeza was offed by a steel sword. Just because he survived a ki blasts from someone isn't all that impressive to me since DB/DBZ relys on which character has stronger ki anyways.

dvampire

He wud be in space, see pyron, and want to have fun...which in Buus case is destroy, the longer he fights pyron the stronger he would get !!

Buu isn't a cosmic destroyer. He would be in space, see Pyron, and then get ****ed up for actually thinking he can destroy a being of Pyron's level.

Alucard25

Which Gog The Kingdom Gog killed multiple Supermen all over time.

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8135/thekingdom01large00fcio6.th.jpg

BradBalboa
wierd how like. all those superman look exactly the same, well in kingdom come gog didnt even hurt supes, in the name of gog, supes take son an army of gog, and gog got beta by supe sin the wrath of ggo !
Goku >>>> Gog !

Dark-Jaxx
I'm actually flattered people call me an authority, since I know a lot of people who are way more knowledgeable than me on these subjects Well in the anime forum no one really knows more on Superman than you do.

I wish I was an authority on sumthin...sad

Dark-Jaxx

He wud be in space, see pyron, and want to have fun...which in Buus case is destroy, the longer he fights pyron the stronger he would get !! Dude, Buu won't survive Pyron's first attack. There would be no "fight".

Alucard25
wierd how like. all those superman look exactly the same, well in kingdom come gog didnt even hurt supes, in the name of gog, supes take son an army of gog, and gog got beta by supe sin the wrath of ggo !
Goku >>>> Gog !

Different Gogs,Kingdom Gog>>>>>>>Goku.And the reason they look the same is because they are the same Superman just killed on different dates.

carver9
Gog only has one good showing and thats during his 1st appearance. The rest of the gogs suck and shouldnt even be mentioned. They're nothing but punching bags.

What are you talking about, that scan was based on the death of superman which only shattered windows and couldnt even level a city block. Endless Mike, where are you because half of these guys in here dont know jack about comics or the scans that are presented. Also, how do you know if superman wasnt at full strength. When was it ever said that he was weakening during his battle with doomsday. Dont say because doomsday pierce his skin because I can name hundreds that have repeated that same process.

Scan, because recently in batman/superman comic a damn jet missle knocked him through a couple of buildings and he felt it.

Show me a blast that he has taken that a dbz character couldnt match. Please dont bring up a scan with the YELLOW sun blowing up because 1st thing that same son bring him power, 2nd, he wasnt that close to the super nova and 3rd, he was knocked the hell out. Now again, put up a scan showing that he has walked through a nuke because to my knowledge someone way stronger then him got hit by a nuclear blast and said that it hurts (superman prime) and super girl almost got koed by a nuclear blast.

Who said that it was just a planet destroying blast. Buu destroyed earth with a blast but the blast was stated to have the power to destroy the planet 10 times over. Lol at your statement about gohun being damaged by a beam that could basically rip through anything (friezas famous beam). Which blast do you think is stronger, the blast that cell hit gohun with or the blast that junior used that destroyed a island (nuclear blast). The same blast that teenage goku survived. Dbz know how to create different kinds of blasts and also know how to control the destructive force of a blast. Lets talk about black canary almost koing superman or dr light actually did koe superman or grogg hit superman with a blast temporarily koing him ending with him stepping on his head.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, You dont know jack. Lets put it like this, THE SWORD IS MAGICAL. Do you know who equus is, equus has claws resembling wolverine claws but there different. Equus almost slashed half of superman chest of and cut him across the face. Do you know who despero is? Despero has regular claws on his hands but he slashed superman across the face with those regular claws.

I agree with this but it still dont change the fact that goku survived a nuclear blast as a kid and didnt even register it. Thats something that even supergirl who was stated (but they are equals) as being stronger then superman has failed to do.

carver9
Originally posted by Alucard25
Different Gogs,Kingdom Gog>>>>>>>Goku.And the reason they look the same is because they are the same Superman just killed on different dates.

This is nothing but a lie, let me correct you, Goku>>>>>gog. Gog sucks and shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence with goku. His best appearance was when he 1st came out besides that he has been nothing but a punching bag.

dvampire
I don't think anybody really cares what the **** you think. I mean, it's kind of hard to take someone seriously when they think DBZ characters are light speed and Yu yu Hakusho/Bleach characters can beat Superman.

Supes shits on all of them!

Kento
Gog only has one good showing and thats during his 1st appearance. The rest of the gogs suck and shouldnt even be mentioned. They're nothing but punching bags.

What are you talking about, that scan was based on the death of superman which only shattered windows and couldnt even level a city block. Endless Mike, where are you because half of these guys in here dont know jack about comics or the scans that are presented. Also, how do you know if superman wasnt at full strength. When was it ever said that he was weakening during his battle with doomsday. Dont say because doomsday pierce his skin because I can name hundreds that have repeated that same process.

Scan, because recently in batman/superman comic a damn jet missle knocked him through a couple of buildings and he felt it.

Show me a blast that he has taken that a dbz character couldnt match. Please dont bring up a scan with the YELLOW sun blowing up because 1st thing that same son bring him power, 2nd, he wasnt that close to the super nova and 3rd, he was knocked the hell out. Now again, put up a scan showing that he has walked through a nuke because to my knowledge someone way stronger then him got hit by a nuclear blast and said that it hurts (superman prime) and super girl almost got koed by a nuclear blast.

Who said that it was just a planet destroying blast. Buu destroyed earth with a blast but the blast was stated to have the power to destroy the planet 10 times over. Lol at your statement about gohun being damaged by a beam that could basically rip through anything (friezas famous beam). Which blast do you think is stronger, the blast that cell hit gohun with or the blast that junior used that destroyed a island (nuclear blast). The same blast that teenage goku survived. Dbz know how to create different kinds of blasts and also know how to control the destructive force of a blast. Lets talk about black canary almost koing superman or dr light actually did koe superman or grogg hit superman with a blast temporarily koing him ending with him stepping on his head.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, You dont know jack. Lets put it like this, THE SWORD IS MAGICAL. Do you know who equus is, equus has claws resembling wolverine claws but there different. Equus almost slashed half of superman chest of and cut him across the face. Do you know who despero is? Despero has regular claws on his hands but he slashed superman across the face with those regular claws.

I agree with this but it still dont change the fact that goku survived a nuclear blast as a kid and didnt even register it. Thats something that even supergirl who was stated (but they are equals) as being stronger then superman has failed to do. Those same punches you keep trying to put down in DOS were felt all the way in Gotham. They were more than "window shattering" if the blows were felt from a few states away.

Batman has hit him with multiple jet missles and Superman didn't feel it at all just because Batman was mad at him. So yea...that disproves that point you.

Superman walked through a nuclear blasts tied up in kryptonite laced sand on a island in the middle of no where, after fighting a bunch of villains, then he still was able to contain the radiation so it wouldn't spread, throw it into space, and then go back to Metropolis and fight a horde of other villains. He also survived the blast during Hunter/Prey which was stronger than a nuke..it turned the rocky ground as smooth as glass.

Except Buu's blast was never stated to destroy Earth ten times over...and even still Cell's blast > Buu's blast if you really believe Cell could destroy the solar system...And yet Gokou couldn't stop it but could go ssj3 and was stronger than Gohan that fought Cell. Course you'll just say the same thing you always do when I bring that up so I don't even know why I bothered.

*laughs* Where in the world does it ever state Trunks' sword is magical? It's just a normal sword nothing more nothing less. Gokou just has better piercing damage resistance than the others because of him being a saiyan. He's bullet proof so of course he's not going to be hurt by a sword. Freeza doesn't have anything to suggest the same for him.

To bad Superman has survived things stronger than nukes...and that Gokou has had to dodge blasts that weren't even close to the power of nukes.

carver9
I don't think anybody really cares what the **** you think. I mean, it's kind of hard to take someone seriously when they think DBZ characters are light speed and Yu yu Hakusho/Bleach characters can beat Superman.

Supes shits on all of them!

Its hard to take someone seriously that think that superman is god and superman can perform combat speed feats that dbz does but dont have the feats to back them up. This is the same f***** guy that had a hard time catching deathstroke and even though he was mind controlled he still got stalemated by a damn human (batman).

Kento
Its hard to take someone seriously that think that superman is god and superman can perform combat speed feats that dbz does but dont have the feats to back them up. This is the same f***** guy that had a hard time catching deathstroke and even though he was mind controlled he still got stalemated by a damn human (batman). And Superman has also plowed Deathstroke into a wall faster than Supergirl could see, and Deathstroke has also beaten teams that involve Flash or Kid Flash.

And ya know..it helps to actually know something about Superman...And the fact that he's never been shown to kill anybody even while mind controlled. And when was he ever stalemated by Batman? He's completely owned Batman once while mind controlled and not even trying. And he ended up almost killing Batman also after he finally got mad.

carver9
How are you doing kento, good to hear from ya.

laughing
But mere humans circled them while they were fighting and didnt feel anything close to a shock wave.

Scan because from a previous battle I remember that involved batman, flash ran in strapped superman with numerous of grenades and superman fell to his knees in pain.

Scan and even if you provide a scan he has a lot of feats outweighing that.

I dont get the point of this since cell fart>>>>any blast that junior from regular dragon can even muster. Friezas death beam>>>a nuke. Again kid goku survived a nuclear blast, do you also think that kid goku can take that same blast that injured gohun ss2. People debates on the forum about dbz is lacking and terrible. You all use terrible logic and no damn common sense.

Sorry about that kento, not trying to fuss but you same some crazy sh**.

Frieza durability>>>>>>>>>goku during the time he was even thinking about taking bullets. I'm not going to tell you why trunks sword is magical because this is something that you should have already known. Is despero claws magical because he sure as hell ripped superman face in.

Scans, because if you put up what scans I think that you're going to put up youre going to get completely owned. I'll be waiting.

carver9
And ya know..it helps to actually know something about Superman...And the fact that he's never been shown to kill anybody even while mind controlled. And when was he ever stalemated by Batman? He's completely owned Batman once while mind controlled and not even trying. And he ended up almost killing Batman also after he finally got mad.

maybe you need to learn something about superman since he was mind controlled during the max lord saga and was still trying to KILL wonder woman. Unless you are trying to tell me that the punch that he hit her with when they were by the sun that sent her back to earth was a holding back punch.laughing

That still dont take away from the fact that he struggled to catch deathstroke and you bring up deathstroke fighting teams, you do know that nightwing has owned deathstroke numerous of times. I guess he can dodge superman too huh. Wolverine has taken on teams and could be considered a team buster, can he repeat what deathstroke did.

carver9
Despero claws ripping into supermans face.
http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image=320512772zd.jpg

Black canary scream hurting superman, even sending him through a wall. Look at his speech afterward, disoriented and hurt.
http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image=268224131rv.jpg
http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=334997161wi.jpg

Frieza attacks>>>>>>> anything that i have shown you.

Kento
How are you doing kento, good to hear from ya.

laughing
But mere humans circled them while they were fighting and didnt feel anything close to a shock wave.

Scan because from a previous battle I remember that involved batman, flash ran in strapped superman with numerous of grenades and superman fell to his knees in pain.

Scan and even if you provide a scan he has a lot of feats outweighing that.

I dont get the point of this since cell fart>>>>any blast that junior from regular dragon can even muster. Friezas death beam>>>a nuke. Again kid goku survived a nuclear blast, do you also think that kid goku can take that same blast that injured gohun ss2. People debates on the forum about dbz is lacking and terrible. You all use terrible logic and no damn common sense.

Sorry about that kento, not trying to fuss but you same some crazy sh**.

Frieza durability>>>>>>>>>goku during the time he was even thinking about taking bullets. I'm not going to tell you why trunks sword is magical because this is something that you should have already known. Is despero claws magical because he sure as hell ripped superman face in.

Scans, because if you put up what scans I think that you're going to put up youre going to get completely owned. I'll be waiting. I'm good..to busy working. You?

And that takes away from the blows being felt in Gotham how?

How the heck is strapping Superman with grenades going to hurt...anybody? And I don't have a scanner or the comic anymore. Batman found out Superman was keeping a secret about something I don't remember what then he snapped his fingers and the Batjet hit Superman with a few missles. And Superman's cape is torn and he's just goes 'Happy now' or something similar.

And he has other feats of taking more. And it's in the respect thread..both of them. He's also taken a blast that could cut the planet in half. Which is also in the respect thread.

What does this have to do with Buu's blast being stronger than Cell's but not destroying the solar system???

You can't prove it's magical because..it's never said at all. Future Trunks sword isn't even the same sword given to Kid Trunks so that would be useless to say also. It never says how Future Trunks got his sword, and Hildegarne would be impossible to beat in Trunks timeline. Trunks sword is a normal sword. And Freeza can survive in space..Gokou can't. Tien can take blasts that are nuke level yet he can still be cut or shot. Because they have a lot of power doesn't mean anything about their durability. Freeza was cut, Gokou wasn't. Gokou is bullet proof, so is the other saiyans. Does that make Freeza? No. He's never been shot so their is no proof but he was cut while Gokou wasn't. And what does Despro have to do with Trunks sword NOT being magical?

And what do you think I'm talking about? Because what I'm talking about involving Gokou was during the Cell Saga, and Superman has survived nukes and things stronger than nukes plenty of times.

As for Deathstroke...I was just pointing out how Deathstroke is more PIS filled than Batman is. He's beaten the lasso, beaten Flash, and you keep saying he's dodged Superman...Yet he's beaten by Nightwing at times after beating teams of people stronger than Nightwing.

Kento
Despero claws ripping into supermans face.
http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image=320512772zd.jpg

Black canary scream hurting superman, even sending him through a wall. Look at his speech afterward, disoriented and hurt.
http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image=268224131rv.jpg
http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=334997161wi.jpg

Frieza attacks>>>>>>> anything that i have shown you. Despro has super strength..Superman isn't invulnerable to everything. Somebody with enough strength can hurt him..

A sonic scream hurting a guy who has super hearing that's good enough to hear somebody in another solar system while he's on Earth......Here I thought you meant she hurt him some other way.

carver9
Despro has super strength..Superman isn't invulnerable to everything. Somebody with enough strength can hurt him..

A sonic scream hurting a guy who has super hearing that's good enough to hear somebody in another solar system while he's on Earth......Here I thought you meant she hurt him some other way.

Trucks has super strength and trunks sword>>despero claws.

He flew through a wall, it wasnt his ears that did that it was the blunt of the attack that sent him through the walls. If it had a impact on his ears he would have reached to try and close them with his hands. The initial attack hurt him, nothing to do with his ears.

carver9
I'm good..to busy working. You?

And that takes away from the blows being felt in Gotham how?

How the heck is strapping Superman with grenades going to hurt...anybody? And I don't have a scanner or the comic anymore. Batman found out Superman was keeping a secret about something I don't remember what then he snapped his fingers and the Batjet hit Superman with a few missles. And Superman's cape is torn and he's just goes 'Happy now' or something similar.

And he has other feats of taking more. And it's in the respect thread..both of them. He's also taken a blast that could cut the planet in half. Which is also in the respect thread.

What does this have to do with Buu's blast being stronger than Cell's but not destroying the solar system???

You can't prove it's magical because..it's never said at all. Future Trunks sword isn't even the same sword given to Kid Trunks so that would be useless to say also. It never says how Future Trunks got his sword, and Hildegarne would be impossible to beat in Trunks timeline. Trunks sword is a normal sword. And Freeza can survive in space..Gokou can't. Tien can take blasts that are nuke level yet he can still be cut or shot. Because they have a lot of power doesn't mean anything about their durability. Freeza was cut, Gokou wasn't. Gokou is bullet proof, so is the other saiyans. Does that make Freeza? No. He's never been shot so their is no proof but he was cut while Gokou wasn't. And what does Despro have to do with Trunks sword NOT being magical?

And what do you think I'm talking about? Because what I'm talking about involving Gokou was during the Cell Saga, and Superman has survived nukes and things stronger than nukes plenty of times.

As for Deathstroke...I was just pointing out how Deathstroke is more PIS filled than Batman is. He's beaten the lasso, beaten Flash, and you keep saying he's dodged Superman...Yet he's beaten by Nightwing at times after beating teams of people stronger than Nightwing.

I'll respond to this later, I'm at work.

Kento
Trucks has super strength and trunks sword>>despero claws.

He flew through a wall, it wasnt his ears that did that it was the blunt of the attack that sent him through the walls. If it had a impact on his ears he would have reached to try and close them with his hands. The initial attack hurt him, nothing to do with his ears. Trunks doesn't have anywhere close to the strength Despro has..Trunks isn't even close to Gokou in strength. And it still doesn't change the fact that Freeza is only shown to have energy damage soak while Gokou has always been bullet proof since DB and unable to be pierced by anything. Just because one character has something doesn't mean another character does. Ki level doesn't have any effect except when it comes to ki itself.

dvampire
Its hard to take someone seriously that think that superman is god and superman can perform combat speed feats that dbz does but dont have the feats to back them up. This is the same f***** guy that had a hard time catching deathstroke and even though he was mind controlled he still got stalemated by a damn human (batman).

We don't think he's god jackass, we just know that him vs. any DBZ character isn't a fight now. Why waste time debating with a ****ing idiot that has a crazy hatred against Superman. Then you desperately lie about every scan you post of him and now you you're saying that he couldn't catch Deathstroke and was stalemated by Batman (without the use of any kind of item amping tool)? confused You're ****ing joke!

Dark-Jaxx
someone way stronger then him got hit by a nuclear blast and said that it hurts (superman prime) You have got to stop spouting this bullshit lie.

Just because it was similar in SIZE to a nuke, doesn't mean it WAS a nuke.

It was from friggin Monarch, who wields,"Quantum Energy like the Big Bang itself", it was an energy form far above nuclear energy. Trunks was killed by a blast that was about an inch thick, I guess that means any blast that size could kill him?

Goku was killed by a blast that only destroyed a planet that is about as big as a city block...Wowz.

carver9
Trunks doesn't have anywhere close to the strength Despro has..Trunks isn't even close to Gokou in strength. And it still doesn't change the fact that Freeza is only shown to have energy damage soak while Gokou has always been bullet proof since DB and unable to be pierced by anything. Just because one character has something doesn't mean another character does. Ki level doesn't have any effect except when it comes to ki itself.

Answer this question, how well do you think wonder woman knows superman and his powers.

BradBalboa
Trunks's sword is strange, Tapions people say it was given to them by the Gods !!

Jap dub Tapions says to trunks" The gods themselves arent worthy of this sword, but i want you to have it" !!

Plus DBZ s very weird about PDAs, a character can be stated to destroy a planet easilky in the saiyan saga and sown doign it, yet later sagas where there power levels ae not even comparabel they have to do a shit load of powering up. My guess is because DBZ was ment to end after Goku foguth frieza, notice howthe explsions get bigger and bigger through the series until the frieza saga where there bigger than the planet ( once that are knocked into orbit) then they tone them down again !!

Alucard25
This is nothing but a lie, let me correct you, Goku>>>>>gog. Gog sucks and shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence with goku. His best appearance was when he 1st came out besides that he has been nothing but a punching bag.

ROFL sure whatever man,Gog as featured in Kingdom would annihilate Goku.And the other Gogs you are mentioning are different Gogs not related to the Kingdom one other than having the same name.

Kento
Answer this question, how well do you think wonder woman knows superman and his powers. What does this have to do with Gokou being durable when it comes to piercing damage and if Freeza is or isn't?

Dark-Jaxx
Trunks doesn't have anywhere close to the strength Despro has..Trunks isn't even close to Gokou in strength. And it still doesn't change the fact that Freeza is only shown to have energy damage soak while Gokou has always been bullet proof since DB and unable to be pierced by anything. Just because one character has something doesn't mean another character does. Ki level doesn't have any effect except when it comes to ki itself. I actually have to disagree with you on this one Kento. In DBZ, as one gains a high degree of power, they get stronger, faster, and more durable(at least in fighters like Goku or Freeza's case who are more balanced, unlike guys like Recoome who's Ki seems to mainly be used for brute strength), which is why when Gohan became a SSJ2, he was able to dominate Cell physically. The entire way DBZ works is that if one character can do sumthin, a stronger character can to. There are rare exceptions, but in Frieza or Goku's case, who are both balanced in their powerset, it is not.

Kento
I actually have to disagree with you on this one Kento. In DBZ, as one gains a high degree of power, they get stronger, faster, and more durable(at least in fighters like Goku or Freeza's case who are more balanced, unlike guys like Recoome who's Ki seems to mainly be used for brute strength), which is why when Gohan became a SSJ2, he was able to dominate Cell physically. The entire way DBZ works is that if one character can do sumthin, a stronger character can to. There are rare exceptions, but in Frieza or Goku's case, who are both balanced in their powerset, it is not. They get stronger, and faster yes but they get more durable to ki attacks. Besides Gokou nobody has ever shown resiliance to bullets or sharp objects. Tien at the end of DB who was a lot stronger than Gokou at the start of the series was cut and had that scar left on him. He's human and Freeza's not and sure Freeza is a lot more powerful but there really is nothing to say Freeza has high enough durability to sharp weapons. And then he gets cut up while Gokou is able to block the sword. Ki doesn't effect natural durability.

yungz22
They get stronger, and faster yes but they get more durable to ki attacks. Besides Gokou nobody has ever shown resiliance to bullets or sharp objects. Tien at the end of DB who was a lot stronger than Gokou at the start of the series was cut and had that scar left on him. He's human and Freeza's not and sure Freeza is a lot more powerful but there really is nothing to say Freeza has high enough durability to sharp weapons. And then he gets cut up while Gokou is able to block the sword. Ki doesn't effect natural durability.

android 20 caught a bullet with his hand and pan was hit by bullets also and unharmed

Kento
20 is a robot..and Pan is part saiyan..and GT is non-canon anyway and contradicts plenty of things. Gohan's caught bullets also. But again he's saiyan though I'm not sure if that was fuller. Gokou as a child proved saiyans have the durability.

dvampire
They get stronger, and faster yes but they get more durable to ki attacks. Besides Gokou nobody has ever shown resiliance to bullets or sharp objects. Tien at the end of DB who was a lot stronger than Gokou at the start of the series was cut and had that scar left on him. He's human and Freeza's not and sure Freeza is a lot more powerful but there really is nothing to say Freeza has high enough durability to sharp weapons. And then he gets cut up while Gokou is able to block the sword. Ki doesn't effect natural durability.

Goku can be cut to. Remeber when Trunks was testing how good Goku is when he first came? Goku put an aura of ki around his finger before deflecting Trunks sword attacks. I also remeber Gohan dodging Dabura's sword attacks aswell. I'll post the fights from YT.

Trunks vs. Goku

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya980HZhiHQ

Gohan vs. Dabura

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJpzB7RILQI&feature=related

Gohan training with Goten

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERIOalwtW2Q&feature=related

I don't think a bullet coming out of a gun has enough force to cut them.

BradBalboa
deffinately not !!
Gokus didnt damge Gokus skin when he was a kid before any training, just from natural toughness !!

Dark-Jaxx
They get stronger, and faster yes but they get more durable to ki attacks. Besides Gokou nobody has ever shown resiliance to bullets or sharp objects. Tien at the end of DB who was a lot stronger than Gokou at the start of the series was cut and had that scar left on him. He's human and Freeza's not and sure Freeza is a lot more powerful but there really is nothing to say Freeza has high enough durability to sharp weapons. And then he gets cut up while Gokou is able to block the sword. Ki doesn't effect natural durability. They get more durable to physical attacks too, otherwise by the end of the series every character would be layed out in one punch. What was Tien cut by again? He got cut by a more powerful character...And Goku is much stronger than Freeza at that point.

Endless Mike
Sorry for the late response, I was travelling.

Anyway:

At least I post scans at all, unlike you.

Yeah, very strong blasts.

Because he usually holds back in order to avoid killing everyone in the area.

You mean blasts from people like Gog, the Void Hound, Greek Gods, etc. all of whom would slaughter DBZ characters?

What's he going to do about it? Goku can't survive in space, remember.

Not that Superman would need a sundip anyway.

Because it only had a fraction of Imperiex's full power.

"Full throttle countermeasure".

Look at that first word again: Full. As in all of it. This was the full power of Imperiex Prime, not one of his billions/trillions of probes.

A small sample of Imperiex's power:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/1-27.jpg

So standing = flying now?

Here is the scan:

I see no human, and I see no indication at all that he was flying. But I see plenty of indications that you're lying.

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/7862/supermanmageddonwheels1fy6.jpg

Because he was trying carefully not to break it?

You know I took your word for the humans things before but now as I reread the story I see no such thing so I'm going to demand a scan.

Lifting something means you can apply that much force with your arms. That's all that matters. Imagine being punched by someone who can move a planet.

And? That's hardly impressive

No he didn't.

Sorry, that's not how it works. You make a claim, you back it up, skipper.

So weight = durability now? I guess Wolverine must weigh more than a planet since his adamantium is so unbreakable.

Oh wait, he doesn't!

I'm also waiting on these scans.

He physically matched Superman, who has done those feats. Simple logic.

Considering Despero is one of the most powerful alien conquerors in the DCU, and has fought and beaten the entire JLA at once, then yes.

Vegeta got his leg broken by a kick from android 18. Android 18 has no significant strength feats. So I guess using your logic, that means Vegeta's bones can be broken by practically anyone.

That is the proof. You just anwered your own question.

Then post the scans showing the correct context. Or else you're just wagging your tongue.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Superman/supermanspeedfight.jpg

But this is out of context, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're the one missing the point. I asked if Goku can match Superman's strength feats, you said he doesn't have to since he didn't need to, and I showed you that that same logic can be used to prove Superman can destroy the universe. Either you're being willfully ignorant or you're just stupid if you don't get that.

This is absolutely hilarious.

So I guess breaking the planet apart when he fought Zod never happened? Or wiping out all life on earth when he fought Khyber? Or one - punching an asteroid large enough to destroy the earth? Or splitting a moon in half with a punch? Or freezing the entire Cannibal Planet effortlessly? Or smashing a planetoid apart as a side - effect of his fight with Darkseid? Or destroying an entire star system inside of the Galactic Golem?

BTW the fight with Darkseid happened mainly in space - in fact one comic says that it rocked the entire solar system.

Post the scan or concede, skipper.

So you're claiming I'm wrong without any evidence. It was their power that was affecting the planet. If you disagree, prove it with scans.

I have. The burden of proof is on you to provide evidence if you disagree with me.

I don't know, it just might have something to do with the superhuman artificial intelligence that was observing it for him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Reaction speed: Searching everywhere in a 200 - mile radius so fast that Steel barely misses him:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Superman/supermanspeed5.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Superman/supermanspeed6.jpg

Grabs Redemption, flies him into space, and slams him down to earth on the other side of the planet before he can even react:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Superman/supermanspeedblitz1.jpg

Searches the entire planet along with Walter West Flash and WW:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Superman/supermanwwflashspeed.jpg

White Martians:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Superman/supermanwwflashspeed1.jpg

The WW Fight:

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/1197/supermanspeed1am9.jpg (shows how close to the sun they were)
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Superman/supermanvsww12.jpg "1 minute and 54 seconds, start to finish"

Endless Mike
He said he was faster than he thought Superman was.

That's called PIS. Superman even admitted that Arion might be faster than him but he still won.

But what does it mean when you say "super speed attacks?" How fast are they? You don't know. That's why we use quantifiable feats. Show me Goku moving at even 1% of the speed of light. Make sure to show your math, skipper.

No we don't, if you can't quantify it. I already proved Superman's speed - you haven't even attempted to quantify Goku's speed. All of his fights start and end at most a few kilometers from the same area. Prove what is speed is - quantify it.

I'm not the one who thinks Yusuke and Bleach characters can beat Superman

Through a screen controlled by Brother Eye. Are you somehow denying that they reached that far to the sun and back? Are you denying the time it took? Are you denying the distance from the earth to the sun? Are you denying the speed of light? The facts are clear.

Are you talking about the Jeice and Burter fight? Because that was filler. Also, prove that was a lightspeed attack. Normal humans can see and track ki blasts in DBZ.

No timeframe was given for any attacks that reached the moon, and most ki blasts shown don't move anywhere near that fast.

Lie. Never happened.

In the fight with Yakon, he was tracking him by the displacement of air movements. That would have been useless if they moved anywhere near lightspeed, even 1%.

You're not paying attention, skipper. People in real life can't fly, teleport, and shoot energy blasts, but we've seen Goku do it so we accept it. We just don't ignore the laws of physics in places where they actually haven't been shown to be voided.

Not physically, and PIS. You're an idiot.

Not really, because he was just freed from Max Lord's control and disoriented. You're the one who isn't reading it.

Really, because I would like to see this. Remember "LOL ITZ DRAWN BLURRY SO ITZ FAST" isn't a legitimate argument. You have to actually calculate the speed of it and compare it.

Only when he's jobbing. Read when he first appears on earth and challenges people, his skills are impressive.

Because he's practically unstoppable, so he doesn't have to bother with fancy moves.

My point is that a "brute" with no super powers and no weapons wouldn't be able to defeat a bunch of armed thugs.

Endless Mike
Prove it then.

How do you know? I see lots of claims but no numbers or scans to back it up.

In character, no. He usually makes a big huge speech first. Of course, fights in the forums are not in character.

laughing

This list is thanks to Soljer:

Action:
749 - blitz
759 - blitz
760 - blitz
763 - blitz
768 - vibrates hypersonic
769 - blitz
775 - types fast enough to catch fire
777 - bullrushes someone from the moon
781 - blitz
787 - blitz
788 - fights (DBZ style) fast enough to set off sonic booms
815 - moves invisibly
830 - blitz
835 - crosses a city to block a bullet after it's fired
835 - blitz
836 - moves faster than electricity
849 - bullrush/dive bomb
854 - blitz (Faster than electromagnetic radiation - guess how fast THAT travels?)
857 - builds an entire city in seconds

Note that this is ONLY from Action, not Superman, not Adventures of Superman, not Superman/Batman, not JLA, none of his guest appearances, et cetera.

And, even of action, it's only back to about 750.

*shrugs* Will that suffice?

What I mean is that, in character, it usually isn't his first resort. But these fights aren't in character.

It is if you ignore all of his plentiful feats, like you have been doing.

Really? Then what's with all the huge 10 - minute speeches before each fight? Or the huge long shouting out of technique names before they use them?

Actually he blitzed them, Recoom was just standing there and making some ridiculously silly pose to prepare an attack which gave Goku an opening to hit him.

Actually he was trying to attack Gohan and Krillin, but Goku intercepted him. You don't even know anything about the characters you're defending.

Except he does, and he's not. And when he does, it is much faster and farther than any DBZ character could even dream of.

BradBalboa
Goku did fly from one side of the planet namek to the other in leess than 2 seconds or soemthing !!

goku and frieza wud hav been moving fatser than light during most of their fight ehnce the said 5 mintues fight>>3 hours or so :P

Endless Mike
So now Goku is faster than the Flash? You're ridiculous.

Planet shaking? Never happened. Post a scan if you disagree.

Wrong, when he was kicking him he was moving in air. And I love the double standard:

Superman is flying when he is chained up inside of Mageddon, and the mere fact that he is "standing" is enough to prove he's flying (even though most of the time he flies in a horizontal position), but Goku kicking someone in mid-air is just hovering. laughing out loud

I'm not doing your work for you, skipper. Post the scan yourself if you made the claim.

Your can't accuse me of taking things out of context unless you actually explain the proper context and provide evidence that you're right. Otherwise it's just an empty accusation.

Scan please

Do we know how powerful this superhuman is? I can post hundreds of scans of DBZ characters getting hurt by "small explosions" and your response would just be that their enemies are powerful even if the explosions are small.

Just because you ignore them doesn't mean they never happened.

.... WHAT? You deny that Superman is powered by solar energy? That has to be the most ignorant statement I've ever heard. You practically just conceded the debate right here by admitting you know nothing about Superman. I thought your YuYu Hakusho and Bleach comment was the height of stupidity, but you just managed to top yourself, congratulations.

It was never stated on panel that Superman is powered by yellow sunlight and Doctor Light controls light?

Seriously.... are you retarded or something?

Oh, excuse me for not instantly knowing exactly what incident you were referring to when you said Superman fought a spaceship. I mean, it's not like he's fought thousands of spaceships in thousands of comics throughout his entire history, or anything. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BTW, from the details you probably mean the Void Hound. That thing was a Controller weapon that could slag entire star systems, and had more power than every DBZ character ever shown combined.

Black Canary's scream is a sonic attack anyway, Goku doesn't have any sonic attacks. Of course I know which incident you are talking about, but I suppose asking you to post scans would be too much. After all, god forbid you having to actually back up your claims with evidence or anything, right?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's a fact. How can they beat someone powered by the Quintessence? Even the newer Gog in JSA is practically a reality warper.

What exactly are you talking about? Stop harping on fanfiction. You want to know what another DC Writer thought? Joe Casey said Superman could beat Imperiex, Galactus, and anyone at all in all of fiction. You think we should take that seriously?

No I didn't, because I don't see how Marvel characters are relevant to this discussion anyway.

Good for you then. I actually admit he can be entertaining if written correctly, but he rarely is nowadays.

Along with half the city. Seems like a good bargain to me.

Even more humans would have gotten killed if he just unloaded with full power HV from the start.

Kind of like how Vegeta should have destroyed the earth when he suicided, but didn't? Apply your standards consistently, skipper.

Which is why in the very same comic it was mentioned there were earthquakes halfway across the nation? You're pathetic.

Show me a scan of a punch in DBZ even causing enough of a shockwave to affect a whole city. (Note that I mean shockwaves from a punch, no ki effects)

Endless Mike
Are you forgetting so soon? You yourself even admitted that I was right about Doomsday being able to hurt Superman more than others with purely physical attacks due to his being Kryptonian.

Here is Supes taking a nuke while sitting in an island of Kryptonite and weakened from fighting, and being completely unharmed:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/supesnuke.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/supesnuke2.jpg

He also contains the fallout and redirects it harmlessly into space

Using PIS events doesn't negate all the feats that disprove them. Superman/Batman has stuff like Batman kicking Darkseid and making him bleed. It's stupid and nonsensical.

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8155/supermandurability9ah9.jpg
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/4839/supermanmageddonwarheadwa5.jpg
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/3003/supermanmageddonwarheadcu8.jpg
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/5131/supermansuneater4hq7.jpg

And that's just for starters.

So if I'm eating a hamburger and it explodes, it won't hurt me?

It was still strong enuogh to destroy the planet he was on and every other planet in the star system.

Better than Gohan and all the others did when Buu blew up the earth.

You mean Monarch's quantum blast that was nothing like a nuke at all?

You mean the fight with Reactron? Because that was an artificial sun, and going by hyperbole, he had the power of entire galaxies. Also she wasn't KO'd at all, she was just buried under the ground but otherwise completely unharmed.

She even says she's fine and she's not hurt at all, just a little dirty:

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/6881/supergirldurabilityky2.jpg

Dub line, not canon. Not that that's all that impressive since the minimum energy required to destroy the earth would have it expanding so slowly the debris cloud would take 20 minutes or so to double in size.

And yet you don't apply the same logic to Doctor Light.

The most damage that beam ever did was destroy some rocks.

Going by the logic you apply to Superman, the latter.

Sure they can focus it more, but they can't randomly violate CoE.

Didn't I already cover these?

Compare the Doctor Light blast to the androids draining ki. Now if you ignored the special properties of them (ki - draining devices) you would just say "LOL DBZ CHARACTERS WERE KOD BY THE ANDROIDS JUST PUTTING THEIR HANDS ON THEM". Just like you ignore the special powers Doctor Light has.

Grogg? You mean Grodd, right? Grodd uses telepathic assaults, which are a completely different animal than energy attacks. Also I noticed that you never post scans of these claims you make.

Um, no. No, it wasn't. It was a normal sword that Bulma gave to Trunks.

You're overstating the incident. Superman never had any real trouble with Equus. Besides, being scratched with claws from an advanced being with adaptive abilities is less embarassing that being vivisected by a medieval broadsword.

Exactly what is "regular" about appendages of a superpowered alien being that can take on the JLA?

No he didn't. If you're talking about Picollo's attack, he would have died if Tien hadn't saved him.

Assuming you're talking about Reactron, that's retarded. Remember that, using hyperbole, that was a galaxy-destroying blast. Of course it only created a small crater, but that's the same logic you use to say that Cell's attack could destroy a solar system but it only created a small crater too.

Stalemated?

1. Batman had Kryptonite

and

2. Batman stated that if Superman was serious, he would have squished him into goo, the only reason he didn't was that he was fighting the mind control. You are a lying, dishonest hypocrite.

Because he thought she was Doomsday and had just killed Lois.

In Hush, he knew he was fighting Batman and he knew he was being controlled.

Despero's claws are part of his body and as durable as he is. Trunks' sword is a normal sword. If someone with super strength and a normal sword attacks someone with super durability, guess what's going to happen? The sword is going to break.

That was kid Trunks' sword in the 13th movie. Future Trunks' sword is completely different, not to mention the movies aren't even canon.

Endless Mike
Goku did fly from one side of the planet namek to the other in leess than 2 seconds or soemthing !!

No he didn't. No timeframe or distance was given.

No they wouldn't - most of that fight inthe anime was filler, and Frieza even admitted he underestimated the time it would take for the planet to explode.

Not to mention even if it wasn't, that doesn't indicate lightspeed at all. Bulma was walking around, freaking out, and doing stuff at the same pace. Is she lightspeed too? The wind was blowing, tornadoes were forming, rocks were falling at normal speeds as well. If they were that fast, everything else would be frozen or at least in slow motion.

Show your math that led you to this conclusion.

Dark-Jaxx
Bulma was walking around, freaking out, and doing stuff at the same pace. Is she lightspeed too? Yes.

BradBalboa
I dotn have any, it just my reason, u know as good as anyone DBZ isnt that technical !! in the manga, Goku is one one side of the planet, one frame of him flying them hes there !!

Bulma wa there yes, but u never se her interaatc with the fight, or talk to goku or anything...

dvampire
deffinately not !!
Gokus didnt damge Gokus skin when he was a kid before any training, just from natural toughness !!

It didn't damage him, but it hurt him, it's why he avoids the attacks. He didn't just walk right through or stand in front of the attacks. There's plenty of times we see them avoiding attacks. Here's a few more examples:

Goku vs. RR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwiy286Wo8Q

Goku vs. Murasaki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c52uKmE69KU

Cell vs. the army

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRbj4CXRCE8

Prime#
This follows the same pattern that all these Superman vs Goku threads do.

DBZ supporters make claims

Said claims are dissproved

DBZ supporters make more stupid claims

Endless Mike and various others shows up and pwn them hard

and now DBZ supporters will deny said pwnage

Kento
They get more durable to physical attacks too, otherwise by the end of the series every character would be layed out in one punch. What was Tien cut by again? He got cut by a more powerful character...And Goku is much stronger than Freeza at that point. Tien beat TaoPaiPai during the End of DB. And if I recall it was quite easily because Tien was mad because of what he did to Chiaotzu.

And okay yea I was wrong about one part. They do get more durable to blunt force and energy. But that still doesn't mean anything compared to bullets or sharp objects. Gokou has shown that saiyans are invulnerable to bullets. Gokou also wasn't cut..and yes he has the aura around him but would that really amp his durability at all? It's not like a shield or anything. As for Dabura's sword it wouldn't really be a normal sword. He's from another realm though that could be one thing that proves me wrong. Trunks' sword is just a regular old sword.

dvampire
Tien beat TaoPaiPai during the End of DB. And if I recall it was quite easily because Tien was mad because of what he did to Chiaotzu.

And okay yea I was wrong about one part. They do get more durable to blunt force and energy. But that still doesn't mean anything compared to bullets or sharp objects. Gokou has shown that saiyans are invulnerable to bullets. Gokou also wasn't cut..and yes he has the aura around him but would that really amp his durability at all? It's not like a shield or anything. As for Dabura's sword it wouldn't really be a normal sword. He's from another realm though that could be one thing that proves me wrong. Trunks' sword is just a regular old sword.

He's not invulnerable to bullets, but I'll say he has a high resistance to most bullets. He was dodging most gun fire and other sharp objects as a kid because they did hurt him even if his body is more durable that of a normal person.

Same thing with Gohan, he was shown dodging Dabura's sword attacks (there was no indication that the sword he use is greater than a sword made from earth) and told Goten to back up a bit more when he was dodging those rocks because they would hurt him. Of these attacks were coming from people a lot stronger than a normal person, so they add that extra force with the objects that were being used, but this does prove they can be hurt by things on earth.

Cell when he was holding Piccolo evaded the army attacks rather than standing in front of the fire because they probably would have hurt him and he was scared when 16 was about to selfdestruct on him. Goku can be cut (by Trunks sword), the whole purpose of him putting an aura of energy around his hand was to amp his durability and keep from being cut by Trunks sword. They can still be hurt by some Earth base weapons, they just rarely went up against them. The androids were made out of some type of metal.

Endless Mike
He wasn't on the other side of the planet, he was on his ship and he even said that the ki signals he felt weren't that far away. And then he arrived there an unknown amount of time later.

You need both distance and time to get speed. In this case, we don't have either.

BradBalboa
He wasn't on the other side of the planet, he was on his ship and he even said that the ki signals he felt weren't that far away. And then he arrived there an unknown amount of time later.

You need both distance and time to get speed. In this case, we don't have either. well i have the manga and it says on the back, "on the other side of the planet, goku awakens from his healing capsule" or soemthign liek that, either way gouk was on the other side of the planet, in the aniem it wook him a few seconds, in the manga practically instantly !!

Endless Mike
Scan please then, because no such thing was ever stated when I read it.

In this manga page he even says it's not far:

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5503/gokuspeedclaim9qd7.gif

Not to mention there was no reference point to determine the time between the panels there anyway.

BradBalboa
I have the Manga, not scans i actually boguth them in shops down in wales and york !! when he says that i think he means he slocking in !! not that ehs not far away, look its Dragonball vol 10 Goku vs Freeza.

heres what ti says im holding it in ym hand as i write this- On the other side of the planet, Gokuawakens from within his healing capsule and streaks to the battlefield to turn the tide" !!Goku gets from hsi healing capsule to a few metres away from frieza, in the time it takes Frieza to bend down to vegeta !!

Endless Mike
Um, no, there was no reference point for the time that passed. If it was on the other side of planet he wouldn't say it wasn't far.

BradBalboa
... when he said no far he ment from locking onto the place !! he was tracking th eplanet for the ki signals, the manga says on the other side of the planet !!

Vampire Savior
Man, I'm hearin all this shit bout Superman VS Goku and I say Sup wins.....ONLY cuz Supe has 100s of writers and 1000s of comics which equals 1000's of feats and showins that completely contradict and destroy previous showins. I say this, use one version of Supe by one writer and Goku will destroy'im. Say what you want, call me a fanboi or some other derogatory term but the sensible and logical Supes (the Original and Modern versions) will lose.

That's the thing that makes manga good, a decent continuity. You aint gonna see the writer for Bleach doin a DBZ comic, havin Goku wit Bleach level powers or vise-versa wit Ichigo blowin up planets.

Endless Mike
That doesn't make any sense, why would he say "it's not far" if he meant "I'm locking onto their ki". Those two statements are completely different.

carver9
What does this have to do with Gokou being durable when it comes to piercing damage and if Freeza is or isn't?

Just answer the question, how well does wonder woman know superman and his powers. Do she know superman abilities and what he is capable of?

Kento
Just answer the question, how well does wonder woman know superman and his powers. Do she know superman abilities and what he is capable of? Abilities sure, weakness sure but the fact Superman usually holds back I doubt she knows what he's fully capable of.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>