Daredevil vs Lady Shiva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Fight in NYC alley ways.

Who wins?

Philosophía
Shiva.

Metalmanx
Daredevil.

Harbinger
Lady Shiva.

BUSTER1
Daredevil

TheGame17
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Daredevil.

didnt shiva beat batman?...

BruceSkywalker
Shiva

Juk3n
5 a peice

WrathfulDwarf
Lady Shiva.

willRules
Good fight.

Shiva equals more or less Batman's level (although recently he beat her fairly swiftly) so if DD can beat Batman then he can take her. Otherwise Shiva wins....

george '06
shiva

TheGame17
ive never really thought of DD at batmans fighting level. i doubt he can take her down.

shiva 7/10

Metalmanx
Originally posted by TheGame17

I dunno. Did she? I think she's beaten him and he's beaten her.

Anyway, I feel that DD brings what's necessary to take her out. I also feel that DD can beat Bats, but that's for another thread altogether.

Daredevil1
Daredevil 7/10

Daredevil1
Originally posted by TheGame17

Nope she never beat him.

Shiva has lost to Batgirl and got thrashed by Prometheous.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Shiva has lost to Batgirl and got thrashed by Prometheous.

I hope you're not trying to bring this ones up as low showings .. laughing out loud

comicfan11
Shiva ftw only because she has some nasty hits that can KO or kill instantly (like the one shown in the Knightsend story) and she is willing to use them

Superherovandal
Shiva lost to Batman when she was being controlled by Grodd in the crapfest that is Superman/Batman. So I wouldn't count that. Shiva beats DD without too much difficulty I think

occultdestroyer
Shiva would use her stealth in a match like this.
Knowing that DD is blind, her ninja skills could come into play.

bats2jm
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Shiva would use her stealth in a match like this.
Knowing that DD is blind, her ninja skills could come into play.
Let me ask these two questions here
1 Is it common knowledge that DD is blind?
2 Is it possible to use stealth on someone with 360 degree radar sense?
Just asking.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by bats2jm
Let me ask these two questions here
1 Is it common knowledge that DD is blind?
2 Is it possible to use stealth on someone with 360 degree radar sense?
Just asking.
Yes and yes

BUSTER1
Murdock takes her-he can hear her coming, no matter how stealthy she is. She can't stop her heart beating-and DD will hear that

Mindset
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Murdock takes her-he can hear her coming, no matter how stealthy she is. She can't stop her heart beating-and DD will hear that
Yes she can wink

BUSTER1
show me proof Mindset

Mindset
Anybody can stop their heart from beating.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Mindset
Anybody can stop their heart from beating.

How ??

Philosophía
You kill yourself.

Daredevil1

BUSTER1

Darth Martin
Daredevil can't beat Batman with his suit and gadgets for the majority but w/o them I can see Daredevil taking the majority H2H. He's not as skilled as Bruce but he IS a top-tier MA. He plows through ninja's, dodges bullets like it's his business, and is more agile and possibly quicker. Couldn't he just predict her every move w/ the radar. Add the strength adv. he has on Shiva and I see him taking her.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Daredevil can't beat Batman with his suit and gadgets for the majority but w/o them I can see Daredevil taking the majority H2H. He's not as skilled as Bruce but he IS a top-tier MA. He plows through ninja's, dodges bullets like it's his business, and is more agile and possibly quicker. Couldn't he just predict her every move w/ the radar. Add the strength adv. he has on Shiva and I see him taking her.

Agreed.

Warrior18
As much as it pains me to say it, I think Shiva is a better MA than DD. However I think DD is physically superior (at least in strength) and he has his superhuman senses. Soooooooo DD for the win.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Darth Martin

LOL. I just realised I simply regurgitated your argument.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Warrior18
LOL. I just realised I simply regurgitated your argument. "Great minds think alike" smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.