How the Comic Versus Forum Can Help You Get A Date

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Hackenbush
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm Doctor Hackenbush(granted I only play one on teh internetz) of KMC forums aka Quanchi, coming to you with a remarkable discovery! Now I'll bet you're sitting there saying to yourself, "Now just waita minute heir! There must be some kinda catch, and I don't feel like cracking my wallet and or purse out!" There's no trick to it! It's just a stupid trick. All that's involved is setting up a little thread on here, and upon asking a lucky female or male specimen out, you say, "hey, I'm a very important person, I practically run the internet." Then, being the creative devil that you are! You send them to KMC, where we all know the drill, and we suck up to you, in a non sexual manner! It's just that simple, Now if you'd just send 7 payments of 29.95 to Dr. Hackenbush, at [email protected], this once of a life time opportunity to end loneliness could be yours!

Boy Blue
hey, I'm a very important person, I practically run the internet. I don't need no dating service. Not for an important person like me.

Mr. Slippyfist
This is ghey.

Brucey, close this thread.

Mindset
So I send money to your email account....MAKES SENSE~!

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Mindset
So I send money to your email account....MAKES SENSE~! I'm uploading pictures of my nutsack as we speak.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dr Hackenbush
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm Doctor Hackenbush(granted I only play one on teh internetz) of KMC forums aka Quanchi, coming to you with a remarkable discovery! Now I'll bet you're sitting there saying to yourself, "Now just waita minute heir! There must be some kinda catch, and I don't feel like cracking my wallet and or purse out!" There's no trick to it! It's just a stupid trick. All that's involved is setting up a little thread on here, and upon asking a lucky female or male specimen out, you say, "hey, I'm a very important person, I practically run the internet." Then, being the creative devil that you are! You send them to KMC, where we all know the drill, and we suck up to you, in a non sexual manner! It's just that simple, Now if you'd just send 7 payments of 29.95 to Dr. Hackenbush, at [email protected], this once of a life time opportunity to end loneliness could be yours! You still create threads that get you into trouble.

I mean seriously, are you this bored? Isnt the offtopic thread enough for you?

Dr Hackenbush
Originally posted by quanchi112
You still create threads that get you into trouble.

I mean seriously, are you this bored? Isnt the offtopic thread enough for you?

You're alive? Why? This news saddens me sad But on the upside, email me money for dating stuff!!!!!111!

quanchi112
You're alive? Why? This news saddens me sad But on the upside, email me money for dating stuff!!!!!111! I have a gf but thanks for thinking of me while projecting your love woes onto me.

Dr Hackenbush
I have a gf but thanks for thinking of me while projecting your love woes onto me.

I obviously need a little more quanchi in my life.

Boy Blue
You still create threads that get you into trouble.

I mean seriously, are you this bored? Isnt the offtopic thread enough for you? You still argue 24/7 in comic debates. You can't laugh.

Dr Hackenbush
Originally posted by Boy Blue
You still argue 24/7 in comic debates. You can't laugh.

He's not programmed to.

Boy Blue
He's not programmed to. Laughing is for less serious people.

Quanchi's an internet hero.

No fun is to be had while you're breaking noobs left and right.

quanchi112
You still argue 24/7 in comic debates. You can't laugh. I laugh when I find something funny.

Enyalus
If I send you the 7 payments of $29.95, I want one Hour Alone With Storm (Mod) pass. At the very least.

quanchi112
I obviously need a little more quanchi in my life. Ill pm you tips in how to pick up girls and then you can pass these info on as your own.

Pm me. K.

Dr Hackenbush
I laugh when I find something funny.
Such as feeling a noob crumble in your e-grip. MWAHAHAHA?

Dr Hackenbush
Ill pm you tips in how to pick up girls and then you can pass these info on as your own.

Pm me. K.

But. You're not like all the other girls. cryoh

quanchi112
Laughing is for less serious people.

Quanchi's an internet hero.

No fun is to be had while you're breaking noobs left and right. I dont break noobs. its a herochat thing.

Dr Hackenbush
I dont break noobs. its a herochat thing.

That can't compute with you. You're an Internet Hero, You are programmed to break noobs!

Mr. Slippyfist
I dont break noobs. its a herochat thing. Aren't you Herochat?

quanchi112
That can't compute with you. You're an Internet Hero, You are programmed to break noobs! Alas Im an internet villain,
The villain.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Aren't you Herochat?

Quan>herochat.

Dr Hackenbush
Alas Im an internet villain,
The villain. But villains are menacing sad

Boy Blue
Aren't you Herochat? There IS an uncanny resemblance.

quanchi112
But villains are menacing sad Some find me menacing.

Ask trick who he has nightmares about.

Dr Hackenbush
Some find me menacing.

Ask trick who he has nightmares about.

So You terrorize people that aren't in their right mind? That's more of a jerk than anything else sad

quanchi112
So You terrorize people that aren't in their right mind? That's more of a jerk than anything else sad Villains are usually jerks. They go hand in hand.

Takion
I'm uploading pictures of my nutsack as we speak.
Let me be squirrel Girl awecreep

Ha-Son
I have a gf but thanks for thinking of me while projecting your love woes onto me.
http://i36.tinypic.com/2i0wvpj.gif

Juk3n
INB4CLOSE post count +1

and out.

Scoobless
This thread is an oxymoron.

Takion
Originally posted by Scoobless
This thread is an oxymoron.
Your an Oxymoron no expression

Scoobless
sad

Endrict Nuul
And why hasn't Dr Hackenbush been banned yet???

Boy Blue
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
And why hasn't Dr Hackenbush been banned yet??? Because you touch yourself at night.

Juk3n
Because you touch yourself at night.

And you watch eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.